SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

View File

A big thank you to gooser who is also developing this mod.

Description System

Apropos will describe certain actions happening in Sexlab animations. It currently works from Female point of view. It can also distinguish between victim and aggressor and give a different message based on that.

For example "Lucas slides his cock in your pussy" and "Lucas cums inside your pussy". If you are the victim in the action you will get "Lucas forces his cock in your pussy" and "You whimper as Lucas cums inside your pussy".

The PC can also start as virgin and you will get a once off message the first time the PC engages in sexual activity.

The descriptions cover beasts and humans.

Wear and Tear System

Currently there are 9 ranks of Wear and Tear 0 to 8. 0 being 'virgin' and 8 being 'battered'. You can only heal down to 1 once your PC has engaged in sex. Every 12 hours Wear and Tear damage heals a little bit. It currently covers Vaginal, Anal and Oral. These values may be changed in the future.

This is an early alpha, do not use with your main save it may cause problems.

Please report any bugs or issues!

Requirements:

SexLab 1.39a

JContainers

SKSE 1.7

And maybe vcredist_x86.exe from http://www.microsoft...n.aspx?id=30679

Current Features:

• Female and Male fully integrated. Starting and orgasm messages. (up to 3 each)
  • Different message if player is a victim of an assault (Sexlab Defeated and Sexlab Submit).
  • Different message if player is an aggressor of an assault (Sexlab Defeated and Sexlab Submit).
  • Different message for PC's first time (vaginal, anal and oral).
  • MCM menu.
  • Ability to create you own messages by writing in a text file.
  • Basic Wear and Tear system each sex act rises your Wear and Tear and only time currently heal it.
  • Wear and Tear affect the description.

​Planned Features:

• Wear and Tear system will add different stats
  • Add other interactions F-F, M-F, M-M

Features that might be implemented(no promises):

• Followers and other NPCs.
  • Integration with SexLab Aroused.
  • Dialog system, comment on the current situation.
  • Add information for other stages.
  • Puppet Master support.
  • Foreplay animations messages.

Bugs:

I am open to suggestions and messages which I will add the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework 1.39b, JContainers, SKSE 1.7
  • Special Edition Compatible

Interesting. Is it possible to surpress some of the messages by group. I ask this becaues SexLab Procreation also has messages like 'The Client comes within you'. I just don't want to have some kind of message spam. MCM options would be nice to let the user select the type of messages he wants or not. Would also make the mod more compatible I guess.

Interesting. Is it possible to surpress some of the messages by group. I ask this becaues SexLab Procreation also has messages like 'The Client comes within you'. I just don't want to have some kind of message spam. MCM options would be nice to let the user select the type of messages he wants or not. Would also make the mod more compatible I guess.

I am going to add an MCM menu next version, I will need to take a look at it because I got the idea from procreation and I still need to need figure out how to integrate it with other mods. So multiple messages don't appear.

I do like your idea about suppressing certain messages I will give it a try.

Sounds yummy enough, I'll give it a spin.

EDIT: I don't seem to get the starting messages.  All I get is the orgasm ones.  Any ideas?

Are you playing a male or a female?

Male, going on Male-Female.  I saw the starting message just once, so it's working SOMEWHERE, but that's 1 out of 20 sessions I think.  The ending messages appear normally all the time.

Sounds yummy enough, I'll give it a spin.

EDIT: I don't seem to get the starting messages.  All I get is the orgasm ones.  Any ideas?

Are you playing a male or a female?

Male, going on Male-Female.  I saw the starting message just once, so it's working SOMEWHERE, but that's 1 out of 20 sessions I think.  The ending messages appear normally all the time.

Thanks, I will work on it. I think there is something probably wrong with my logic in the IF ELSE I will try and fix it for the next version. Male to Female and Male to Male interactions are still a bit buggy I think.

If you're a transgender, then most of the time the messages should be for a male, after all you're the one using your cock. The message examples so far all seem to be telling you what you are doing or having done to you, so...

What I would like more is if a version can be made with first person text. I have two mods using that, describing when "I need a key to open this door." or "I feel the breeze, this is definitely Winterhold." from boundary sense. So I'd love a version of this mod saying "I slide my cock into Ysolda's pussy."

I suppose it should be an easy conversion. The author would just need to re-write the messages.

Still, even if that's not done, I'll see if I can try this mod out.

Oh and if you could add transgender support that would be nice too. :) (playing female with you know what ;)

Yeah i second this one :P the beast support sounds nice as well. This whole mod is a great idea.

I will see if I can add f/f messages. I will make it a MCM option (use male messages) or something.

If you're a transgender, then most of the time the messages should be for a male, after all you're the one using your cock. The message examples so far all seem to be telling you what you are doing or having done to you, so...

What I would like more is if a version can be made with first person text. I have two mods using that, describing when "I need a key to open this door." or "I feel the breeze, this is definitely Winterhold." from boundary sense. So I'd love a version of this mod saying "I slide my cock into Ysolda's pussy."

I suppose it should be an easy conversion. The author would just need to re-write the messages.

Still, even if that's not done, I'll see if I can try this mod out.

This mod will have an option to be in first person.

hello

I just get into the translation of the mod in French, despite my lack of knowledge in English, and I hope it will be up and you enjoy it.

soon

bonjour

Je viens de me lancer dans la traduction du mod en français, malgré mon manque de connaissance en anglais, et j'espère qu'elle sera à la hauteur et qu'elle vous plaira.

A bientôt

I did a test run of Beeing Female and it had this type of message displayed which I liked.  I thought it would be great to see it without needing the mod as some people don't use that type of mod, including myself (didn't have too much success with it).  It does sort of add to it, doesn't it?  This is interesting. 

I tried to download this but it seems it's been deleted.  I'll keep an eye on this.  Thank you.

I did a test run of Beeing Female and it had this type of message displayed which I liked. I thought it would be great to see it without needing the mod as some people don't use that type of mod, including myself (didn't have too much success with it). It does sort of add to it, doesn't it? This is interesting.

I tried to download this but it seems it's been deleted. I'll keep an eye on this. Thank you.

Go to http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/664-sexlab-describe/ and the download should be there :)

And yes it adds the messages like beeing female, but for the mouth and ass as well as the vagina.

Hihi,

Great Mod by the way!!!  The initial message goes by pretty quick for me, but that could just be because when I unequip some items at sexstart my carrying capacity is reduced and I get the message you are carrying too much to run, or what. But I get the end message.  Are there supposed to be more messages in between?

Are you planning to make messages for each sex stage? That would be totally awesome!

Hihi,

Great Mod by the way!!!  The initial message goes by pretty quick for me, but that could just be because when I unequip some items at sexstart my carrying capacity is reduced and I get the message you are carrying too much to run, or what. But I get the end message.  Are there supposed to be more messages in between?

Are you planning to make messages for each sex stage? That would be totally awesome!

I think the message is probably being over ridden by the carrying cap, but I have noticed sometimes that it does go a bit fast. Was it an oral message by any chance? Version 1.3a has been updated so an oral message doesn't disappear as fast now.

At the moment there is only the starting message and the ending message. I don't know if I will do each stage as I will need to script each action in detail. That will take a long time. Its not off the table entirely but if I do decide to do it, it won't be happening for a while.  

Archived