@blabba "yes HDT does hav gravity and mass and those factors can affect the breasts, among other things as well" ahthanks for that info, ithought about that , but now im cool if thats because that, i thought i made something weird with bodyslide settings, that why i asked alot about bodyslide, sorry.

blabba, what would I need to open up the armors and delete the weights on say Steel Plate so no bounce?

I want to do this to Lustrianna's Sovngarde because it has "torpedo tit" deformation, even after I ran it through Bodyslide using HDT body.

blabba, what would I need to open up the armors and delete the weights on say Steel Plate so no bounce?

I want to do this to Lustrianna's Sovngarde because it has "torpedo tit" deformation, even after I ran it through Bodyslide using HDT body.

Hehe, wrong thread (try the Bodyslide tutorial thread next time ;) )

But to answer your question, open up armor in Outfit Studio, click the bones tab, click the NPC Breast bones (any bone with the 'breast' name in it) and right click and delete. Then File -> Export .Nif.

That should delete the breast paints.

Or you can fix the torpedo tits problem, by re-importing the body into the outfit after you've changed the Outfit Studio Reference Skeleton.

i guess i got same effect, i used the 7b breasts slide and at preview show ok, but at game goes bit flacid also, i thought its a effect because hdt gravity  or weight (i dnt know if that exist) , ill post a picture later on when i got home from what looks like at bodyslide and at game, for now im just doing breasts a little more high so at game show more or less already.

image.jpg

48160.jpg

Personally I can't see TOO much deformation on the breasts from the preview vs. your in-game picture.

Which leads me to believe it could just be your hdt physics bounce kit which you mentioned earlier.

If the difference is much larger than what I'm seeing here, could you maybe try your best to take side view photo's (of each the Bodyslide Preview and In-Game?)

It'll be much easier for me to see the difference and confirm if it's a skeleton issue or if it's an hDT bounce kit problem or if it's something else entirely.

(To answer your question, yes HDT does hav gravity and mass and those factors can affect the breasts, among other things as well :) )

Looks like your character looks much like the preview. Mine has much, much flatter breasts.

Then pics would help, but if their is a 'much' larger discrepency in the breasts, chances are you have a messed up skelly and not using the recommended skelly...

Though the above is a guess and I'd need pics to help me fully understand the problem.

You were obviously correct, I could have sworn I had the correct skeleton but somehow I had installed an earlier version over it, thanks for the help.

It was a bit of a late surprise for me to find out that the 7B shapes come with custom hands and feet.

Well... I knew they were included, just never bothered to check if they had vanilla seams are not. Not.

So? For one, it means that at best you'll need 7B hands and feet to use the Bomshape HDT.

Unfortunately, I just tried and still have wrist seams. Not the big ones, but still there.

So what about UNP hands with the UNP reshape? Nope, huge wrist gaps there. Apologies for not

testing this before releasing the bodyslide package.

Wrists are complicated because both ForearmTwist bones affect it, and those weights need to be identical

at the seam on both arms and hands. gerra's seam mender might help a lot there. Could be worse though,

on the Dreamgirl there are no less than 4 bones affecting the wrist seam. :blink:

Then again, there are more than weighting mismatch that can cause troubles. Bone translations need

to match as well. Possibly a scaled skeleton could affect seams too, but I don't really see how it could

affect the wrists. :-/

Greetings,

Small question, is the 7b body that is on hold? Is it useable still? I have been wanting to give this a try. And does it have pregnancy weights and such? If this has been answered in a spot that I did not see my apologies.

-C

Greetings,

Small question, is the 7b body that is on hold? Is it useable still? I have been wanting to give this a try. And does it have pregnancy weights and such? If this has been answered in a spot that I did not see my apologies.

-C

It's usable, yes it contains all the weights.

I have no idea how good the belly weights are though.

Greetings,

-C

It's usable, yes it contains all the weights.

I have no idea how good the belly weights are though.

Ahh thank you! I will try it tonight :)

-C

I've tried the 7base beta and I love it! My character is also pregnant so I was able to try it out in all ways. 

Screen_Shot2030.png

Came out lovely. Only a slight bulge on the right side of the belly but it doesn't upset me and its not that serious. These are super smooth weights, looks good!

Thank you for your hard work, its much appreciated :)

-C

What texture pack would be best suited for HDT 1.4 body? I've been long time SG renewal user but I noticed SG CBBE version has some trouble with HDT body especially in hips/pelvis area on higher settings? I know there's no "native" textures yet but something that will at least get rid of artifacts.

Also, have to give mad props to blabba for all his work/tutorials for HDT/Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, it successfully converted me from UNP/bbp religion and made me learn alot of cool stuff :)

Edit : I guess I could ask about slight problem I'm having here too : I noticed my character proportions are kinda getting messed up on game load or when I switch preset in racemenu, talking about head size, arms/bicep size and such, have no idea what could be causing this, otherwise everything works super smooth.

What texture pack would be best suited for HDT 1.4 body? I've been long time SG renewal user but I noticed SG CBBE version has some trouble with HDT body especially in hips/pelvis area on higher settings? I know there's no "native" textures yet but something that will at least get rid of artifacts.

Also, have to give mad props to blabba for all his work/tutorials for HDT/Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, it successfully converted me from UNP/bbp religion and made me learn alot of cool stuff :)

Edit : I guess I could ask about slight problem I'm having here too : I noticed my character proportions are kinda getting messed up on game load or when I switch preset in racemenu, talking about head size, arms/bicep size and such, have no idea what could be causing this, otherwise everything works super smooth.

I can't really help the texture issues cropping up on the extreme higher slider values on this body.

The only way to get reid of them is probably to upgrade to a higher res CBBE texture map.

Can't give you any recomendations unfortunately as it's been an extremely long while since I played (been busy modding more stuff :D)

But I suspect 2k or 4k textures should work fine, or you can edit your existing textures with some photoshop trickery.

As for your racemenu issue, It could be your bone scale settings being messed up somehow.

Just reset everything back to scale 1, as I said the weights are pretty modified for these bodies from their more standard counterparts.

I can't really help the texture issues cropping up on the extreme higher slider values on this body.

The only way to get reid of them is probably to upgrade to a higher res CBBE texture map.

Can't give you any recomendations unfortunately as it's been an extremely long while since I played (been busy modding more stuff :D)

But I suspect 2k or 4k textures should work fine, or you can edit your existing textures with some photoshop trickery.

As for your racemenu issue, It could be your bone scale settings being messed up somehow.

Just reset everything back to scale 1, as I said the weights are pretty modified for these bodies from their more standard counterparts.

Did you tried Cbbe Innies textures : its really good one and its made by XunAmarox from loverslab also. ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/? )

Small question, pardon me if its unbright.

But using the 7b beta 4 body, does this: DISCLAIMER: THIS BODY IS ALREADY SETUP WITH .NIF COLLISION DATA POINTED TO "DATA/SKSE/Plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

Does this hold true? or do I need to figure out how to attach it to this body? Which I don't mind, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you!

-C

Small question, pardon me if its unbright.

But using the 7b beta 4 body, does this: DISCLAIMER: THIS BODY IS ALREADY SETUP WITH .NIF COLLISION DATA POINTED TO "DATA/SKSE/Plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

Does this hold true? or do I need to figure out how to attach it to this body? Which I don't mind, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you!

-C

No idea, you can open it up in nifskope yourself and check :P

(Actually I'm kinda sure the 7base body isn't setup for hdt collision)

For those who have disappointed about the seams in the UNP Bodystypes set, I have some news:

Bodyslide UNP v0.5 is now fully operational. :o

It's not complete, just a preview, but for the purpose of installing any HDT UNP body variant, it's the real thing.

Bombshape is the exception, Bodysllide UNP does not support Bombshape seams.  Edit: Not sure about the seams.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/?do=findComment&comment=254938

@Blabba : can you say if that its right or im doing something wrong ( look attachs ) ? im using hentai pregnancy with hdt body ( ah using mod organize if that helps) and that skeleton : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/  

**Fixed after reinstall lastest HDT bodyslide and HDT PE, just got weird coilisions because breast skeleton expansion by hentai pregnancy , but its expect because not real breast size / cups, just need move a bit and back to normal aspect (size need w8 pregnancy gone vide pic 3 all fine). sorry the trouble.

post-19248-0-45516100-1395792198_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-55560900-1395792210_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-17157700-1395795639_thumb.jpg

Trying to use HDT in outfitStudio.

Do I need to load an HDT.xml as a 'reference file' when creating a conversion?

Im just guessing, but if wanna that be avariable by various people i guess yes .

Trying to use HDT in outfitStudio.

Do I need to load an HDT.xml as a 'reference file' when creating a conversion?

Rephrase your question please, I cannot understand it?

If it's a bodyslide question try following the tutorials here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

i guess hes asking when going load the xml for reference (to make conversion to bodyslide) , if goes cbbe advanced or your bodyslide.