I tried your CT77 HDT body patch, but now only the body beneath the clothes scales with sliders and the clothes stay the same. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Not a single clue...

Maybe retry installing the CT77 pack and re-apply my patch?

Lol... so right after I posted this I went back and tried completely uninstalling then reinstalling mod and patch. It did work.

Thanks, anyways.

your dark brother hood  and skall armor from dragon born is corrupt. crashes on preview and bash patch

Conversions not working in BodySlide: The meshes for these are 100% correct, however due to some zap slider incompatibilities, BodySlide will not run through them correctly. I will see about a possible patch. Will take some time as I experiment to find the most efficient way to fix.

- Elven Light

- Draugr

- Dark Brotherhood

- Nocturnal

- Savior's Hide

- Nordic Carved

- Skaal

Not to sound like an ungrateful git but...

Chronotrigger didn't apply BBP/TBBP to some of the armors because it wouldn't make sense.  Such as steel plate, dragon scale, and dwarven.  It's a little weird turning around and seeing Uthgerd the Unbroken running after me, with the chest piece on her armor bouncing like jello o.o.

Just saying....

Chronotrigger didn't apply BBP/TBBP to some of the armors because it wouldn't make sense.  Such as steel plate, dragon scale, and dwarven.  It's a little weird turning around and seeing Uthgerd the Unbroken running after me, with the chest piece on her armor bouncing like jello o.o.

Just saying....

I already showed a demo to ChronoTrigger about 'Real' Jiggle weights.

I converted the daedric armor weights to only have jiggle on the parts of the breast that showed and it worked pretty well.

Depending on motivation and time I may continue to do the same as well for other meshes.

Also, gerra6's new mesh rigger has a setting to help automate this process as well.

And you can 'fix' it up yourself. Simply delete the weights from the parts of the mesh that you don't want to jiggle.

Just saying....

I converted the daedric armor weights to only have jiggle on the parts of the breast that showed and it worked pretty well.

Depending on motivation and time I may continue to do the same as well for other meshes.

Also, gerra6's new mesh rigger has a setting to help automate this process as well.

And you can 'fix' it up yourself. Simply delete the weights from the parts of the mesh that you don't want to jiggle.

@ Dear Blabba (wow goes sexy no? ^^) : im bit confuse a thing (using your bodyslide hdt atm xd, loved) when i do a batch build i need let that clicked ?

doubt.jpg

i just let HDT CBBE Bodyslide clicked , and the HDT CBBE Bodytypes / HDT 7b/UNP Bodytypes not,  im doing right? can you explain more about that? im kinda confuse also because if i use 7b breasts at game goes almost same (a big more flacid/gravit i guess), but when i wear a clothes dnt goes any near of that, i was thinking its because modder dnt used that preset (HDT)  to save the slides so that why dnt apply, im right? (sorry if a bit confuse im not english native user)

i just let HDT CBBE Bodyslide clicked , and the HDT CBBE Bodytypes / HDT 7b/UNP Bodytypes not,  im doing right? can you explain more about that? im kinda confuse also because if i use 7b breasts at game goes almost same (a big more flacid/gravit i guess), but when i wear a clothes dnt goes any near of that, i was thinking its because modder dnt used that preset (HDT)  to save the slides so that why dnt apply, im right? (sorry if a bit confuse im not english native user)

I apologize if the following answer is not in reference to the question you asked (It is a little hard for me to understand the question here)

But yea, the reason why you will not see an outfit that matches HDT body's custom sliders is because not too many people will make outfits for the new sliders.

I hope to rectify this problem by providing conversions of my own after I get the next version released.

Question. HDT Body use bigger boob as CBBE stable body in "CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\CalienteBreastWt.nif or DragonflyTBBP.nif" ?

The boobs aren't bigger but they are more 'rounder' by a slight bit, I 'fixed' this long ago, but I forgot to upload it and so for right now I just decided to leave it as is.

You can easily fix it yourself with Outfit Studio if it bothers you too much.

Sorry for the inconvenience :/

The boobs aren't bigger but they are more 'rounder' by a slight bit, I 'fixed' this long ago, but I forgot to upload it and so for right now I just decided to leave it as is.

You can easily fix it yourself with Outfit Studio if it bothers you too much.

Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Oh you'r welcome. Nevermind me. :)

I FUCKING LIKE ROUND BOOB!! LOL ALL HAIL THE ROUND BOOB!!

But making HDT support armors has some clipping problem. From the Dragonfly body. So i give up!! :D

I'm good to use blender but BodySlider Studio is some.. unlike.. T-T

I very expect Caliente and his holy good work but using that is bothering me. :)

So i'm forever waitng slider support armors and download only!! So cheap!! LOL

I'm feel bother using blender too after last year my HDD gone to sky. :D

Over three hundred's Oblivion DM body convert too gone to sky and I give up using blender. :)

Sorry at no good news and i'll always waiting slider support armors. LOL

Going try redo the setence using pics : For batch builds armors wich one its the correct way? 

pic one or pic 2? im using like pic 1

pic 1 :

image.jpg

pic 2 :

image.jpg

And about the things inside red circle, can you explain about that, i dnt have idea for what i can use :

image.jpg

Really sorry all that trouble, i just wanna know more about your mod, really impressive. I feel sorry for you i just can imagine the trouble trying undestand , i can undestand english very well, but for me trying write goes a pain because i need "think in reverse way" to can write something, that why so confuse. Sorry the trouble.

Guess I'll Google how to do that then...

The main thing that bothers me more is how Lustrianna's Sovngarde Steel Cuirass is weighted.  It's set up for CBBE with BBP or TBBP, not yours, so there's a weird torpedo tit effect going on.   Googling how to fix that too as well...

Is it just me or are the breasts unusually flat on the HDT body ?

i guess i got same effect, i used the 7b breasts slide and at preview show ok, but at game goes bit flacid also, i thought its a effect because hdt gravity  or weight (i dnt know if that exist) , ill post a picture later on when i got home from what looks like at bodyslide and at game, for now im just doing breasts a little more high so at game show more or less already.

image.jpg

48160.jpg

i guess i got same effect, i used the 7b breasts slide and at preview show ok, but at game goes bit flacid also, i thought its a effect because hdt gravity  or weight (i dnt know if that exist) , ill post a picture later on when i got home from what looks like at bodyslide and at game, for now im just doing breasts a little more high so at game show more or less already.

image.jpg

48160.jpg

Personally I can't see TOO much deformation on the breasts from the preview vs. your in-game picture.

Which leads me to believe it could just be your hdt physics bounce kit which you mentioned earlier.

If the difference is much larger than what I'm seeing here, could you maybe try your best to take side view photo's (of each the Bodyslide Preview and In-Game?)

It'll be much easier for me to see the difference and confirm if it's a skeleton issue or if it's an hDT bounce kit problem or if it's something else entirely.

(To answer your question, yes HDT does hav gravity and mass and those factors can affect the breasts, among other things as well :) )

Looks like your character looks much like the preview. Mine has much, much flatter breasts.

Then pics would help, but if their is a 'much' larger discrepency in the breasts, chances are you have a messed up skelly and not using the recommended skelly...

Though the above is a guess and I'd need pics to help me fully understand the problem.