[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

Sometimes random euqippment spawns on slaves 

thats a known thing. its the game itself running a script to keep certain types of npc armored since they considered combatants.

may have found something i couldnt break my first 5 slaves they stayed red even after a week of crop havesting but the 6th and 7th broke right on time.  might want to take and see if something is causing the first 5 not to count for training. they show up on the computer but they wont gain loyaity. it might be that 5 limit thing messing up something.

Can you explain me, does this mod contains all what included in SexoutSlavers1? Will this mod support slaves pregnancy(it's don't need sexoutpregnancy as master)?

it has no dependancy on the preg mod so u can get them preg like any other npc. he did that so it wouldnt cause compatiblity issues when preg is updated.

Can you explain me, does this mod contains all what included in SexoutSlavers1? Will this mod support slaves pregnancy(it's don't need sexoutpregnancy as master)?

Pregnancy is very well managed by SexoutPregnancy V3 alone.

This mod will be when finished will only manage slavery, but will be compatible with SP v3.

Don't forget that for now it's a demo that what will be the orientation of the final version and only a demo. When the final version will be delivered you'll NEED a new game but it will not be soon, there is a lot of work.

Well, it's a good mod, but...

Putting the camp at a respawn point for the legion assassin isn't really a good idea. Or maybe it's me who haven't had a good idea to become both a slaver and a convinced enemy of the legion  :D This one is perhaps my fault (and caused by IWS). But, more important, I have encounter three bigs problems :

1) The intendant don't stop to go away. I've tried a lot of options, like removing all the other mods and even restarting a fresh game just for that (my god going to Novac then new vegas at level 1 is a real, but funny, sport :P ). Even this way, he is really hard to find for me during the first part. Apparently he have less travel ideas during the "part 2", but it's hard to go to this part when you first can't find him. Like the quests need that the player frequently return to him, why don't make him as a target ref for the quest objective when it's needed ? 

2) During my last try, I've finish by not be able to enslave new npc because I've reach the limits of the 5 possible futures slaves. I understand this limit, but the problem is that this five wanabe (well perhaps not) slaves have vanished. Some really don't want to follow me (apparenlty the kings never quit freeside), some are dead somewhere and like I don't know where so I can't resurrect them, and some have really vanished  :-/

3) This one hurt me a lot, Juan and Germaine don't like my choices in matter of slaves. They can fire at sight on the tox and some other good guys that gently ask me to choice between enslaving them or killing them. Sometimes, when they start, they gone frenzy and don't stop. When this occure, even the dealers of the gomorah (oup's), the NCR MP (oup's again) and the gamblers don't look good for this two little bastards. One time they have shoot 24 of my beloved slaves  :@ and (well I'm just a human after all) I killed them in return.

But, really it's a good mod, I love the way you go.

Alright, that's it, I'm done trying. I can't get past the doctor part.

I've enslaved Julie Farkas in order to break her and make her my doctor, I've put her in the training pen, waited until the pipboy changed to a red glow with green screen, but then I can't train them anymore. I've tried the fields, the production line, the clinic, even tried training them myself, but no options appear.

Are your really using the last version and NVSE v 4b2 (the latest) ?

Most of your problem don't may happen, slaves are in PlayerFaction and the dead slaves are destroyed.

For NVSE yes, and for the mod normally I'm up to date, it's the beta 1.1.0.7.

I haven't been far with the fresh new game (I have gone to the camp and enslaved three npc, it's a great victory for a so low level character), but even with a clean save without any mod enabled (except the needed ones of course), Juan an Germaine gone crazy time to time.

Now that I talk of it, I remember that I've have had the same kind of issue long time ago with cortexScrambler and agressive npc. The targeted npc stop trying to kill me or my follower, become as gentle as the good slave he is, but for my follower he continue to look like a target. Don't know if it's the same problem here, I haven't followers with me during my slaver life.

What I did was:

1. Enslave Usanagi & Farkas

2. Let them train at the Slave Training Pen 1

But after that I can't do anything. I can't let them do production, I can't let them grow plants, nothing.

Also, on a minor note, there is no slaver camp quick travel icon.

Why don't you follow the quest line, doctor are needed later and the quest guide you ?

But, in response, normally if you have trained the first slave at level 1 the quest may say you what to do at this level.

What I did was:

1. Enslave Usanagi & Farkas

2. Let them train at the Slave Training Pen 1

But after that I can't do anything. I can't let them do production, I can't let them grow plants, nothing.

Also, on a minor note, there is no slaver camp quick travel icon.

Why don't you follow the quest line, doctor are needed later and the quest guide you ?

But, in response, normally if you have trained the first slave at level 1 the quest may say you what to do at this level.

The quest asked me to read notes, which I did, and those said I need a doctor. I went to enslave Farkas and Usanagi, but can't train them past that. The quest keeps saying to read the notes, which I did. Might this be the problem?

New problem: can't assign a slave as guard, nor can I have sex with them. They have been broken and have worked at the food production. Their pipboy is green. Yet when I ask to have sex they just say yes but nothing happens, and when I ask them to be a guard they say yes, ask for a road to patrol but when selected nothing happens. And yes, I am at the quest phase where you have to assign a guard.

New problem: can't assign a slave as guard, nor can I have sex with them. They have been broken and have worked at the food production. Their pipboy is green. Yet when I ask to have sex they just say yes but nothing happens, and when I ask them to be a guard they say yes, ask for a road to patrol but when selected nothing happens. And yes, I am at the quest phase where you have to assign a guard.

check their inventory and make sure they dont carry the start stop sex tokens if they do then they bugged pretty much permantly. some do lose token after a while thou.

I haven't been far with the fresh new game (I have gone to the camp and enslaved three npc, it's a great victory for a so low level character), but even with a clean save without any mod enabled (except the needed ones of course), Juan an Germaine gone crazy time to time.

Alright, I've found what happen.

The wanabe slaves sometimes stay stuck in combat for some seconds more than necessary. If you fast travel during this time, isInCombat continue to return 1 and the wanabe slave are now stuck by their packages. One of them say that they must run to their target, and another say that they should be near to the player.

Then, if you found some combat (cazadors spawn near to the camp and legion assassin in the camp) they change their target and all gone wrong. Don't have take a look at what happen at this time (don't really have time to link my debug's mod to yours), but the result of this mess is that Juan and Germaine start fighting them and gone crazy. If you don't found combat, they stay stuck forever. In both case you're fucked.

Not sure it can be corrected without editing the packages. I've tried a lot of things, even a scaOnActor and stopCombat with a forced evaluation of the packages each tick during two seconds, it only unstuck them for less than one second before they return in combat mode. Like I haven't had to deal with combat scripting before now, maybe there is another way to unstuck them without editing the packages scripts.

But I don't think it's really necessary. First because it seem that I'm the only one here to don't have patience, second because, if I remember correctly, actually you use quick made packages the time for you to made your own ones.

I'll look at that but not sure I'll correct that cause it may not happen in final version. As you said currently Germaine and Juan use simple package and they are, in this version, purely decorative. If problem you can disable or kill them without problem.

I have a little problem with the mod. I have installed it an the requirements correctly but when i start the game it chrashes after 1-2 seconds (everything works fine when i deactivate it) i am unsign the cutted german version of NV (with an uncut patch)

my load order

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] msexBase.esm
[X] FCOMaster.esm
[X] SexoutSlavers2.esm
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutResolutions.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutCharacterResize.esp
[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSoliciting.esp
[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutRocket (1).esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutMissMoo.esp
[X] msexFort.esp
[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes_edisleado.esp
[X] HomeWeaponsPack.esp
[X] Sprint Mod.esp
[X] QS_Blackwolf_NV_Backpackmod.esp
[X] FCO.esp
[X] FCO - OnHolyServiceBound NPC's.esp
[X] st.esp
[ ] SexoutRocket.esp
[ ] RemovePregnancyPlugin.esp

I don't know if i'm being stupid or it isn't working but i can't get this to start

I talk to chet about slaving but he doesnt progress anything then everyone else i talk to is the same. am i missing something

Chet must tell you to go to Novac and search for someone to talk to. If you've done the game correctly almost one time, you should remember that, at Novac, you've found a contract between some woman and the legion, for the delivery of slaves. This woman is probably dead now, but the mod give it a sister (or a daughter ? Not said). She live in the family house and talking to her let you go to the next objective.

I don't know if i'm being stupid or it isn't working but i can't get this to start

I talk to chet about slaving but he doesnt progress anything then everyone else i talk to is the same. am i missing something

What do respond Chet when talking about slavery?

He doesn't mention Novac at all

What do respond Chet when talking about slavery?

I bring up slavery, he says "why do you ask, are you a slave hunter?", I can either say "yes, i'm paid to retrieve and kill them" or "i'm just curious to see one".

if I say i'm paid to retrieve and kill them he says "i've never heard about that!" and if I say i'm curious to see one he says "if they exist they may be well armed. if I did know anything about them i'm not sure i'd say anything to you". then I can only reply with "nevermind, it wasn't a good idea" and he says "I think too".