[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

Bug report- when enslaving NCR troopers, the trooper's appearance changes upon enslavement. I haven't experienced this with any other NPCs so far, but I haven't tried many others yet as I've only just started enslaving people. 

One even changed gender, I shot a female trooper but when I enslaved her she was suddenly male. It's really weird!

it happens to me too...

that is due to the fact some npc are not permenat they inface get destoryed at times during the game. a good example would be the npc in the strip.  those npc tend to once u move them form there they can change  from male to female and vice versa. is not a bug with the mod its a product of the game itself interacting with the mod. the best place to get ncr troopers who dont tend to sex change is the ncr outpost and sw corner of the map. ncr form anywhere else tend to sex change.

It seems this bug have already been reported and answered, it will be corrected in the final version.

Due to the volume and diversity of things to do on SexoutSlavers2 to reach a final version like the one I want to do (and the fact that I underestimated some times to realize  :P ) I stop all support on this version, there will be no update.

It seems this bug have already been reported and answered, it will be corrected in the final version.

Due to the volume and diversity of things to do on SexoutSlavers2 [...]

A little help ? The problem occur when generic NPC can be both gender. Like you create a new reference when you enslave it, its gender can change, so just check it.

scn safeNewNPC

ref rBaseNPC

ref rNewNPC ; In fact you can use only one reference, I've use two for to have a clear example

short bIsMale

short iNoEndlessLoops

begin function { rBaseNPC }

let bIsMale := rBaseNPC.getIsSex male

let iNoEndlessLoops := -1 ; or set the limit below to 11

while ( iNoEndlessLoops += 1 ) < 10

[create the new reference like you want and store it in rNewNPC]

if rNewNPC.getIsSex male == bIsMale

setFunctionValue rNewNPC

return

endif

loop

printc "Well, 10 occurrences isn't enough sometimes, sorry"

setFunctionValue rNewNPC

end

in your code, simply replace the line where you create the new reference by :

let rTheNPCRef := call safeNewNPC rTheActualNPCRef

For to optimize safeNewNPC, only create the new reference in it. Wait to be back in your main script for to add the packages and made the changes you want.

Everytime i want to try out ur mod my game CTD on startup.... so i serched for the problem, now i have found it..... [...]

I don't think that this can cause CTD, in fact I'm almost sure that it don't. But however there is something wrong here, what's your version of the game ? I've take a look with FNVEdit and I really don't have the same things that you. I've the same informations that the one duplicated in the mod.

Once again, this reference isn't the cause of your CTD, but perhaps have you missed some patch that can be the cause. For to be sure, check the version of the game and post it. Because it load with FNVEdit it's not a missing dependency or a bad load order, but including your load order is a good idea.

im running 1.4.0.525..... i have not very much plugins activatet at the moment, but all requirements of this mod. load order are below .... so tell me what als than that is chause of the CTD.... :P

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Lings.esm
Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSlavers2.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp
Alternative Start.esp
FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
HZFollowerCheatMenu.esp

Total active plugins: 18

post-27560-0-08328700-1395494211_thumb.jpg

Here are your FNVedit view and mine.

1/ There are differences in FalloutNV.esm, it's curious. Are you using a legal version and in which language ?

2/ There are differences in the SexoutSlavers2.esm !? Are you sure your download is not corrupted ?

3/ Your FNVedit is far to be up to date, hope you don't use it too often in writing mode.

4/ In your FNVEdit SS2 seems to be referenced at position 09 and in your load order at position 0B, it's curious.

I suppose you don't use a bashed patch ?

I think I want precise anyday that no support will be done on german support :D

More seriously read on the previous pages the post concerning german  version and the use of NVAC which seem to correct some CTDs.

im running 1.4.0.525..... [...]

[...]

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutSlavers2.esm

That's the latest version, so except the fact that the german version seem to cause some trouble to a lot of mods, all is correct here.

Anyway, don't load the two versions of the mod. It's not the cause of the CTD, but it will lead to a lot of troubles. I know it, I've done this by error one time.

New problem: can't assign a slave as guard, nor can I have sex with them. They have been broken and have worked at the food production. Their pipboy is green. Yet when I ask to have sex they just say yes but nothing happens, and when I ask them to be a guard they say yes, ask for a road to patrol but when selected nothing happens. And yes, I am at the quest phase where you have to assign a guard.

check their inventory and make sure they dont carry the start stop sex tokens if they do then they bugged pretty much permantly. some do lose token after a while thou.

I'm having the same problem. There are no tokens in their inventory.

There's also no way to get them to stop following me, even if I order them to do something else (I tried ordering them to produce food to stop them following me. They said yes but didn't stop following). I even killed them, but that didn't stop them following me, i just had a dead body flopping along behind me.

Is there any way to fix this?

check their inventory and make sure they dont carry the start stop sex tokens if they do then they bugged pretty much permantly. some do lose token after a while thou.

I'm having the same problem. There are no tokens in their inventory.

There's also no way to get them to stop following me, even if I order them to do something else (I tried ordering them to produce food to stop them following me. They said yes but didn't stop following). I even killed them, but that didn't stop them following me, i just had a dead body flopping along behind me.

For the sex problem, also check your own inventory and this time don't only search for tokens. By example for girls, things like equiped strap-on (or "not unequiped when finish" one) and chastity belt can stop the action before it start. It's a sexout problem, so you can also try to look on other threads for a most comprehensive list of things to check.

For the slaves following you, and even the dead body, I've had the same problem one time. Seem to me that it was a problem with the package used in the beta. Like strec now work (very hard, night and day) on the final version, which will have it's own packages, I think your only solution is to use a previously saved game.

For the sex problem, also check your own inventory and this time don't only search for tokens. By example for girls, things like equiped strap-on (or "not unequiped when finish" one) and chastity belt can stop the action before it start. It's a sexout problem, so you can also try to look on other threads for a most comprehensive list of things to check.

Will do. I don't think my character has anything like that, but it's worth checking.

For the slaves following you, and even the dead body, I've had the same problem one time. Seem to me that it was a problem with the package used in the beta. Like strec now work (very hard, night and day) on the final version, which will have it's own packages, I think your only solution is to use a previously saved game.

Righto. I was afraid of that, but oh well. Can't be helped.

Hi Strec, You might want to check your scripts as I've found through toggling Slavers2.esm on and off that it seems it is causing a crash on exit, I know I had done something ages ago to cause a similar issue in Pregnancy but can't remember exactly what it was that caused it. But from memory it was something in scripting, maybe a bad variable name or something like having a script trying to use GetIsSex on a trunk or something GECKY.

All I found in FNVEdit was this World Navmesh error but not sure it's related.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [1A] SexoutSlavers2.esm
[00:00]             NAME - Base -> [0017BF2F] <Error: Could not be resolved>
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :VFactionSquadBox25REF [REFR:0017BDB2] (places [0017BF2F] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Terres dévastées de Mojave" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0))
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Terres dévastées de Mojave" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Terres dévastées de Mojave" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :GRUP World Children of WastelandNV "Terres dévastées de Mojave" [WRLD:000DA726]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "WRLD"
[00:00] Above errors were found in :[1A] SexoutSlavers2.esm
[00:00] All Done!