[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

Am i the only one having trouble opening this file in GECK? >_< Every time i open it the GECK crashes. Are you guys using some special plugin i don't know of? Or is mine just possessed?

Use fnvedit to fix the missing reference problems. I just deleted them. Then GECK works fine. I also converted the .esm to a .esp for editing, and use that as my master. Bash copies it back to a .esm for execution. Only edit the .esp.

Also, I highly recommend notepad++ with geck extensions for editing, as well as the nvse extensions to GECK.

I use GameDaysPassed in my modified game, and it never fails. Workaround: only start training on the first half of the month.

At one point GameDaysPassed will betray you. It work fine with a new game, but the more you play, the less its value is accurate. In example, I've a save game for the 27 jully 2282, so 285 day after the day you've been buried alive (which is GameDaysPassed 0), and GameDaysPassed return a value of 214.870880.

The most reliable way to do it is to use a token with a fadeaway timer. Here's a quickly made script that can do the trick. I use it in another way, so perhaps I've made some mistake when i've cleared it for to put it here.

short bActivatedshort iTTLshort iLastHourshort iHourshort iLastDayshort iDaybegin onAdd	set iTTL to [whatever you want]        set iLastHour to gameHour        set iLastDay to gameDay        set bActivated to 1endbegin gameMode    if bActivated == 1        set iHour to gameHour        set iDay to gameDay        if iLastHour != iHour            if iHour - iLastHour == 1                let iTTL -= 1            elseif iLastHour > iHour    ; Next day.                let iTTL -= ( iHour + 24 ) - iLastHour            else ; same day but with sleep/wait time.                let iTTL -= iHour - iLastHour            endif            set iLastHour to iHour            set iLastDay to iDay        ; Player have waited 24 hours in a row.         elseif iLastDay != iDay            let iTTL -= 24            set iLastDay to iDay        endif        if iTTL <= 0            set bActivated to 0            [do what you want]            removeMe        endif     endifend

Edit: I've made some error in the format of the code

This mod only uses the function to determine short durations, like 96 hours. GameDaysPassed should work fine for that.

I did have some side-effect with basic functions and variables manging time so in the final version I was doing I did use an oher method.

For each act I did memorise the initial year, month and day and did make a function making calculation of passed time.

This mod only uses the function to determine short durations, like 96 hours. GameDaysPassed should work fine for that.

I've probably failed to explain it right, GameDaysPassed slowly desynchronize itself.

Basically, any script using GameDaysPassed will work fine with a new game ; one in game hour will be correctly represented by a increment of 0.041667 for GameDaysPassed. But the longer someone play a same game, the slower GameDaysPassed will increment. By example, after 300 in games days, one in game hour increment GameDaysPassed by only 0.01.

So, for someone that have a game with 300 in game days, your 96 hours will be 384 hours. And, supposing that the desynchronization is linear, for a game with 100 in game days (that is not unrealistic), it will be something like 140 hours.

If you want, you can test it yourself (and so see if the desynchronization is or not linear). Simply look at the console every in game hour (the first value is irrelevant, I haven't do a hard work for my test scripts :D ) TestGameDaysPassed.esp

Strec your mod is awesome no doubt a bout that. This is the mod i expect the most to be done but i think you are trying to accomplish too many things at once. so may i suggest a few things

First, i'm not a script expert so i don't know about the "daypassed" thing, but i suffer the broken training process too (slaves never broken). Your old mod doesn't seem to have this problem. I may be wrong but the old mod work like every 2-3 game hours slaves were tortured (sexually). After a certain number of time be tortured the slave is broken a nd that's work like charm. I just leave the slaves at the beacon and then they are broken. The bad thing about the old slave mod is that it require pregnant mod which is also a bit unstable at that time.
Secondly, your mod still in beta stage and there are bugs, I had to play a new save game just for this mod at least 7 times already and have to go through all of the quests over again. Sometime the quest itself bug as well and then new save needed>.<. May be a quick way to skip through the quests is very much appreciated (will be removed in later version) so people can try and test out the mod quicker.

I'm not a good mod maker so i don't know is this a good suggestion or not (i'm helpless anyway) but may be it is better for you to develop fewer things at a time such as focus on stabling the capturing and training then managing, quest, trade and breeding later.

Pardon me for any mistakes i made, English is not my native language. Keep up the good work Strec and wish you well.

You're right on the main point, the mod was too big for me alone (see post before) :P .

For now I work on the v3 but I've (I hope) learned from some errors I did and I try to follow some rules :

• working only on one feature  at a time
  • separating development in 3 ways (I ever hope to get some help in the parts I don't master even if I doubt) :
    • coding
    • graphics
    • gameplay

It's a hard work (and a big time cost) to test each part of such mods and it's impossible to miss nothing :)

The first piece of code I work for now is managing NPCs and training slaves.

It's a hard work (and a big time cost) to test each part of such mods and it's impossible to miss nothing :)

The first piece of code I work for now is managing NPCs and training slaves.

Can't you find a way to put the code in some kind of standalone mod ?

By example, for the part you work on actually, can't you quickly create a NPC with no other meaning that to carry the packages you work on ? This way, you can give us a small mod not for to play with, but for to help you find if something is wrong, and perhaps even what. Doing this, when time come to integrate the scripts into the main mod, you only have to deal with the interactions problems ; everything else is supposed bug free.

I suck for all that is graphic, and my schizophrenic condition don't let me the possibility to be a good long time coder, but I can help time to time by looking at the scripts for to see where, when and why a problem occur. I'm not the only one here, fred200 have already made some changes, and you have other fans that love your mod and can at least tell you when something go wrong.

It's not so easy because to avoid cut/paste of big pieces of code from a feature to an other and an other .... (and multiplying time when I must debug) I try to put major code in reusable functions, reducing debugging time and permitting too the reusabilit in an other mod.

For example SexoutSlavers 3 will use STV01aDataLib (see here) for all concerning standard NPCs management (follow, wait, .... )

I also cut the mod in parts :

• SS3Datas.esm will have all datas for the mod
  • SS3Buildings.esm will have all datas for the world modifications 
  • SS3Children.esm  will have all datas for the new slaves production
  • and so on

So, the first workable version I'll even deliver (workable for testers, version I have for now works but lack documentation and McM code)  must have all the base for the next steps and will be long to test and debug.

The only thing I'll can do to accelerate the process will be to deliver a 'fonctionnal' version while I develop the quests. After that quest development will be in closed beta cause I don't want spoils during debugging :)

Hi,

Stuck in Novac. Jeannie May always says "this should be some joke", or something like this. So a bug discovered about a year ago still is not corrected and mod is still unplayable, right?

The demo version ends in Novac it seems, you must wait the buyable version with paper guide.

When I read that I was working on Sexout Slavers 3 quests and was looking for how to make them more difficult and interesting, it is promising for the support topic of SS3  :angel:

On this subject I accept any help for closed beta testing of Sexout Slavers 3 chapter one , PM if interested, the current state of the dev is :

• base code : perfect (no return on the specific thread so ok)
  • synopsis : 100%
  • quest coding : 40%
  • quest dialogues : 60% (in french for now, I'll translate soon)

I hope a difficult quest line with enough wrong tracks so testers must be patient and must like seeking, the objective is to tune each step.

N.B.: they must be brave too and support any insults later cause I'll reject any problem on the gameplay on them  :D 

The answer was here

Stuck in Novac. Jeannie May always says "this should be some joke", or something like this. So a bug discovered about a year ago still is not corrected and mod is still unplayable, right?

The fact is... that it's absolutely not a bug.

Jeannie May Crawford is a NPC that can be legitimately killed by the player, and this happen in the begining of the game. So, Strec have made a good decision... He don't use this NPC in his mod. 

@strec:

Don't have had much time for to test the V3, but the few I've done it seem to work. Great job, and include a packaged deluxe game of the year edition, please :D

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bother anyone, its been three days since i completed the first training stage yet i cnnot find the point in the fields to command them to work, think i've asked by every corn stalk, next to and under the water tank, by and on the ovens, inside the animal pen, almost everywhere, i've read the very few descriptions and cannot get the location from " in the fields by the water tank, its getting a little frustrating, sorry to ask but can someone give a better more precise location, perhapse with meantion of a marker, or a few somethings to triangulate the point?, or even a screen shot?

thank you for your time

Sorry to bother anyone, its been three days since i completed the first training stage yet i cnnot find the point in the fields to command them to work, think i've asked by every corn stalk, next to and under the water tank, by and on the ovens, inside the animal pen, almost everywhere, i've read the very few descriptions and cannot get the location from " in the fields by the water tank, its getting a little frustrating, sorry to ask but can someone give a better more precise location, perhapse with meantion of a marker, or a few somethings to triangulate the point?, or even a screen shot?

thank you for your time

You can direct them to work on the plants in the banana leaf clearing. Grr, I'm trying to upload a picture, but it wont let me. I'll try to explain as best I can. If you come in through the corn, there a bunch of plants that look like banana leaf plants. In there is a clearing, I find that is the best place to do it.

Hope this helps, sorry I couldn't upload a pic. :s

• 3 years later...
10 hours ago, Kane21742 said:

if this file is for FNV then why is the file call Morrowind Master Data file ????????????????

You do realize that this mod is deprecated (It says so in the title) and abandoned for 4 years now? Chances are high, it's never going to get fixed.