[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

@rockitten   Look around NoVac

She is the Doctor with the 2 bodyguards that wanders around NoVac.

I found I had to tell my companions to wait behind when I went hunting for slaves.

An easy trip is to use sleeping bullets for your fav long rang gun and when they fall asleep sneak up and gas them ;)

try the gamblers and the novac stock npc. the gamberls i got where in the white soceity buildin gif u go to th hotel part there about 4 or 5 sleeping. one thing i found dont enslave any npc that has say a patrol ai they tend to disappear like that.

I need some help. I have been given the quest to assign a guard, but all I get for help is a note saying "How to assign a guard:" With nothing else on it. I have been EVERYWHERE with the slave and I can't get the option to make him a guard. Can someone help me here?? :P

I really like this mod for the most part.  I just have a problem at the moment with after I tell someone i want them to be a gaurd and assign them too one of the gates.....all they do is friggin follow me around.  Whats bugged.  I don't see any tokens on them?  Please help someone I would like to continue on in the quest.

Also to to hvy duty moders, is it possible to use fnvedit to relocate the legion assassin spawn point?  Never messed with it but might give it a go.

You should be able to do that in the GECK and yes that spawn point is an issue too. Having them show up and start shooting is a real pain. I haven't had much time lately to look into this mod much further as I've been working on my own mod.

You should be able to do that in the GECK and yes that spawn point is an issue too. Having them show up and start shooting is a real pain. I haven't had much time lately to look into this mod much further as I've been working on my own mod.

Thanks for the info on the spawn point.  Anyone had the problem with guard assignment.  I tell em to guard a specific road but all they do is follow me.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really enjoying this mod so far, cannot wait to see it finished.  One question I had-  on the setting slaves to guard part, do you need to give them guns and armor to make them guard? The note does not give any good info on what to do beyond being loyal.  All and all a great mod  awesome work by the author. 

ok I just figured this out for anyone having trouble with it.

Bring your loyal slave /s to the control center(area by your terminal)

and order it to be a guard. Select a location to patrol and give it armor,gun and ammo. gTg

DwayneT's Spoiler hint does not work here.

Using latest version, everything else works fine, have the doc, the cook, the engineer, 22 slaves in several positions like assistant jobs in all branches. Even 4 Sex slaves but NO guards.

I do NOT have the empty Note some people here are talking about, and what about Cali (the ghoul, your first guard). Does she have any text? I cannot talk to her?!

So to repeat the question: What do I need to do, to make a slave a guard.

I assume the slave needs to have a green pip-boy AFTER training in production line AND AFTER training "make the plants grow"!), since this is the only way to make them do other things, like assistant jobs or sex slaves.

Gave the slave weapon armor and ammo

But there is no dialog option to make them a guard when I talk to them standing in front of the computer at the entrance.

Any help would be highly appreciated, even by PM or as a spoiler here.

I could use lots of help:

1. I'm having the same problem getting slaves to properly assign to guard duty. (The option comes up in dialogue, but they still follow me around after I give them orders.)

::Update:: I had to try 4 different slaves before I could get guard duty to work, but then it worked for 4 slaves in a row, and I have no idea what's different.

2. I've had a lot of trouble getting newly enslaved NPC's to move from any cell to the Wasteland at large. I brought one new slave into the Monte Carlo Suites with me and it took several attempts to get him back out, and I currently have three slaves trapped in Westside (the prostitutes from Pretty Sarah's brothel) because they refuse to follow me into the Wasteland. They will, however, follow me back into the hotel or the sewers, so I'm not sure precisely what's happening.

::Update:: Finally managed to get them to camp by going through the sewers into the Thorn and out to the section of Westside that's not fenced in from the Wasteland. I still had to march them to camp, since they still wouldn't fast travel, though. I'm not sure exactly what caused this problem, but it seems to have been more of an isolated incident than I previously thought. Might be where I was enslaving, or who, but I started enslaving nameless NCR soldiers and Crimson Caravaneers and didn't have this problem with any of them.

3. After starting up this mod, I started having an issue with every NPC automatically initiating conversations with me when I'm in close proximity, which gets to be a huge pain in the ass, considering at the end of every conversation I have to try to fling my field of view away from the NPC I was talking to as quickly as possible and it doesn't always work. This tends to be especially frustrating when I've got new slaves with me and I walk East, since every three steps they tend to respawn right in front of my face and start a conversation I can't avoid.

4.The Dr. Usanagi quest didn't play out for me the way (I assume) it was supposed to. The guards fell unconscious as they were supposed to and I enslaved them fine (except that I couldn't initiate conversation with one to take his gear without exploiting the forced conversation bug,) but the assistant was still standing upright despite the game telling me he was unconscious and I couldn't wake Usanagi and talk to her no matter what I tried, so I was forced to enslave her to continue onward, but as soon as I had, she woke up and gave me the option to tell her the plan was working and continue along as planned. This made it so that Usanagi had both enslaved and unenslaved dialogue. When I got back to the camp the attendant told me I could have done a better job, so I think he only registered the enslaved version, but a little later I used the "Proceed with the plan" dialogue option again and a new unenslaved Usanagi spawned in the medical area of the camp right near the enslaved one, so I used the console to kill the buggy double option copy, giving me one unenslaved Usanagi, except that the slaver computer still says I have 2 doctors.

I'll admit that I didn't read through all 18 pages before posting, but I did check the first and last couple pages and did several keyword searches first. I also have all the requirements and recommendations listed, but if there's something else I should have to fix any of these problems, let me know.

::Edit:: A couple new problems have cropped up.

5. Slaves are disappearing, possibly from having too many enslaved at once. I checked the computer in the control center and it seems to still have the right numbers, (29 total: 12 broken, 4 unbroken working the fields; 4 guards; 4 in production; 1 doctor assistant, 1 cook assistant, 1 engineer assistant; 2 in exhibition; 1 to sell; although counting that up gives me 30... maybe slaves to sell don't count?) but I can only find about 5 or 6 slaves in the fields when I should have 16, and the girl I had training in exhibition disappeared as well, setting back my latest quest goal a huge amount since she was already in the third stage of her training (with dogs) and my second slave has only started the first stage.

6. Named characters seem to have serious issues. More often than not, I've found that when I enslave a named character, there's no slave dialogue when you talk to them and I have to use the forced conversation menu to actually strip them of gear, get them to follow me, or assign them to areas of the slave camp (I'm guessing at this point that maybe the forced conversations aren't necessarily a bug like I thought, but a workaround to make enslaving named characters work?)

7. Michelle from the 188 trading post worked a little differently. She doesn't have slave dialogue when you first talk to her, but it shows up after you open up her merchant menu (which is empty) and close it again. I got her back to camp and ran her through the first step of the breaking process without any problems, but now she's spent three times as long working in the fields as it's taken to get any of my other slaves to a fully broken status (green PipBoy) and she hasn't even made it to partially broken (blue PipBoy.)

8. I sometimes see clones of recently enslaved NPC's rapidly appearing and disappearing in doorways.

HI,

i have a problem... and i need your help

i have enslaved the first 5 people... 

i have bring them to traincamp 1.

I have let them there... 

after a time i have get the info that they are "fnish with train 1".

are pipboys are green for all 5 of them

BUT... no dialogue option to send them to the fields....

i was with them every place on the camp... no other dialogue option appear only with one exception... on the camp center... there i have the "get nude Option" in dialogue but they are already nude....( it ry it out when i give them clothes it works)

so the only dialogue options that i have is ... ("come with me",  "show me what you have -inventory"  and "i must go now") .

at the moment for this 5 slaves i have one dialog option missed.. before i have send them to training 1  ihave also the option "dont move"

after they have now green pipboys also this option dissapeared from the dialogue menu... why ? or is that a bug ?

So i think  the quest stuck... where i have to go to let them work in the fields ?

I tried everything ...pls help...

I used the last version of the mod available here...

TY

OBSOLETE:  THE RIGHT ANSWER IS  YOU MUST WAIT AT THE FIELDS THAT THE PIPBOY HAVE A GREEN COLOUR:::NOT A BLUE ONE....Then it works...

only one prostitute when we finish ?

can you allocate to the camp only one prostitute ?

When comes the final out from this ?

also  we need a good walkthrough to be written for this mod....( good walkthgrough maybe a youtube video or so )

a good question is also how many slaves can you have at the camp before the game crash.. so that you can play good....

is there a maximum limit of slaves at the camp in their different positions....????

workers,guards, assistents etc....???

and sure we need more options.. i will come with new ideas...

BTW i love this mod

Can anyone tell me where to get the cook? I keep talking with "my contact" in Novac and she just repeat that bullshit rather than giving any hint ><

I figured it out! Talk to Chet in Goodspring.

Also, I decided to try and enslave a deathclaw. It worked, but it still had the human options ("enslave this human"). And after telling it to train, had the human answer ("you're evil ..something.."). Is it supposed to do that? Or do both creatures and humans have the same dialogue?

Thanks for an awesome mod! :D

Edited by LightningWyvern

I like the direction you have taken with the quests. Nothing worse than an easy quest line to a great reward.

So far I have gotten as far as talking to Jenny and getting the next clue and now i'm at a stand still. 

Is she talking about a carriage company or a caravan company? I have looked for about 7 hours for a carriage company with no luck in finding one.

I would go back to question her again but she got her head blown off.

keep up the awesome work  :shy:

It's the Crimson Caravan Company