[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.7 delivered

I go to 0.0.7 to avoid any problem with the intermediate version fixing Jeannie bug.

Fixes :
  • Fixes on the limit of 5 slaves just enslaved (before order to train). No more CTD and a message when you try to enslave 6.
  • Some minor fixes

Features :
  • some update of camp
  • you can show a summary of your slaves at camp's terminal
  • you can show a summary of your employees at camp's terminal
  • training level 2 by managing plants is fully dev, Slave can finish and become broken
  • when broken, slaves get the right to rest and sleep during the night
  • after slaves are broken you can order slaves to work at food and drug or at manufacturing

CAUTION :

You can pursue your save if done as indicated in 0.0.5 but it is better to start a fresh save, you'll can see all the modifications and found more bugs !?

Don't forget to install meshes and textures.

Thanks to all tester and returns.

Special thanks to NepoznatiNN for meshes and textures.

Just finished playing through Alpha 007.

No bugs in the quest lines at all. played very smooth.

Only ran into 2 issues.

1) If a slave dies for what ever reason, it still records them as being one of your slaves.

2) There is a couple of spots in the sleeping area of the food production area where the slaves  fall through the floor up to their neck, leaving their head above the floor and not able to go any where.

Other than that, all played very good.

Keep up the great work.

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.8 delivered

Fixes :

• adjustements in slave's pipboy colors
  • deplaced a marker to avoid resting slaves respawn under the floor

Features :
  • loss of reputation when seen at hitting people with drugs is managed (for the existing reputations* )
  • obedience counter is in place for broken slaves
  • you can have sex with the broken slaves, consensual or rape, depends of slave attitude**
  • some options are driven by McM (so SS2KeyToForceIsK.esp have no longer an effect and can be removed)
* For now, only the factions corresponding exactly to a reputation are managed, I don't find any fonction to know if a minor faction is allied with an other)

** If you have consensual sex with slave, it's obedience increase, else it decrease

CAUTION :

Meshes and textures have been modfied. Don't forget to install them.

No change in the main quest advancement.

Nice a lot has happened since my last day off. Downloading .8 right now. Only question I got, I can answer myself in a bit once I get past the start, never did my fresh save so doing it today, is can female slavers have sex with their slaves? In the first one there was no way for a female to use their slaves, its not something I normaly do, but did find a petite body replacment for the game and well it looks better with lesbians since not every thing lines up with males since sexout wasn't made for different sizes of bodies.

First thing I found just got to the first part where I can finaly get slaves, the teleport thing seems to be gone with follow wich is nice, but you can't get slaves from bunkbeds now, my hunting grounds of sorts before was the crismon caravan barricks it had tons of people in it at night. Once the gas kicks in they stand on the bed they always did that, but once enslaved you could say follow and they would teleport off the bed. Now I got to find new hunting grounds for easy captures lol. Kind of sad though they already had field hand outfits on them.

Not really an easy fix bug, or the mod at fault but like I said there easy pickings, and had field hand outfits to boot. They also get stuck on normal beds... this is not a good sign...

Update: fixed it, I had the old hotkey change file still installed, don't need it now I can change it in the mod menu, took it out and they follow me now. Gonna test bunkbeds next. Bunk beds work now as well.

Alright the gas quest still isn't having any luck with me. Maybe its a mod causing it? First try this time I talked to her went outside till 2 am, No idea if I should wait inside or outside till 2 am. I came in at 2, and she was just then going to bed. came back an hour later shes out gaurds are still awake. Did it again druged every one inside with the gun, enslaved all but the doc, still no good so excuted every one but the doc, still she says finish the job. Must be a companion mod or something blocking me from doing it.

Alright the gas quest still isn't having any luck with me. Maybe its a mod causing it? First try this time I talked to her went outside till 2 am, No idea if I should wait inside or outside till 2 am. I came in at 2, and she was just then going to bed. came back an hour later shes out gaurds are still awake. Did it again druged every one inside with the gun, enslaved all but the doc, still no good so excuted every one but the doc, still she says finish the job. Must be a companion mod or something blocking me from doing it.

Oups, I forgot yo test the quest when beeing outside of clinic I'll do to see. If it does not work when outside I'll change the note and ask the player to be in the room from 1AM to 2AM.

Else never had any problem.

Try this :

- come in the room at 1AM, you'll see Usa going to bed

- wait 2AM in the clinic and you may see guards falling

- enslave them 

If it doesn't work there is a conflict. Note that 1 doctor is sufficient to continue the quest line.

@sidfu : I think you'll like some changes :)

The gassing does work as long as your in the clinic when Usa goes to her bed. Remain in the clinic till the guards fall asleep. The guard standing drops to the floor, the one sitting looks like he is still awake but he is in fact sleeping.

If I were you, I'd just add a note asking the player to be in the clinic during the gassing. After all, Usa does inject us with a med that prevents the gas from effecting us so it plays nicely with the quest line.

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.9 delivered

No modification in meshes and textures so if you don't have installed them, install first v0.0.8 and replace the .esm by this one.

Fixes :
  • some minor fixes
  • modified note concerning the plan to escape

Features :
  • base food, drug and items are producted and stocked*
  • training broken slaves is working**
  • you can order your broken slaves to show you their capacities *** 

* No usage for player for now, only items that will be used to produce manufactured drugs, ammos, .... are produced for now. They need to be transformed.

** Working to manage plants train endurance, strength and survival. Working to produce items train agility, endurance and repair.

*** For now you'll see floating numbers, so you'll see if they move with time. At last, they will be showed as integer.

hopely can keep the restarts low this version. with the other 2 slavers interations ive got over 60 hours played and restarted alot lol. ill see if i can swap saves between this and the stable version.

btw the guy from the preg mod made a mod to seprate parts of the offspring from the preg mod u might want to check that

hopely can keep the restarts low this version. with the other 2 slavers interations ive got over 60 hours played and restarted alot lol. ill see if i can swap saves between this and the stable version.

btw the guy from the preg mod made a mod to seprate parts of the offspring from the preg mod u might want to check that

For now it's alpha and far to be finished, it miss a lot of features at attain the level of the first version. But at last it will be better I think.

ill see if i can swap saves between this and the stable version.

I'd would be surprised if you can, there is no ascendant compatibility, else it would have been named SexoutSlavers v2......, not SexoutSlavers2 v0.0.......

Played through Alpha 0.0.9.

EVERYTHING went great. Had no issues what so ever.  You must have even fixed the slaves falling into the floor because i didn't have any of that happening either.

The only thing i would have done different is, I would have put 12:45 to 2:00 in the note from Usa. But it's fine the way it is. I don't expect and wouldn't expect you to cater to every little whim that everyone would have, other wise you would never have a completed mod.

Again, take your time, your doing a great job. 

Thanks, Geneo54. 

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.10 delivered

No modification in meshes and textures so if you don't have installed them, install first v0.0.8 and replace the .esm by this one.

Fixes :
  • some minor fixes

Features :
  • medical center has been modified
  • doctors and assistants are at work
  • control center has been modified
  • you can see the stocks at terminal
  • you'll get a part of the production in your locker at camp control center*

*For testing purpose I consider you have 1 cook and 1 enginer and 80% of the production goes to player (20% to camp's stock)

How it works :

• Slaves at work produce base food, drugs plants and items
  • Doctors, with help of assistants, produce base liquid drugs
  • Enginers, with help of assistants, produce base ammos containers
  • Cooks, with help of assistants, produce final food
  • Doctors, with help of assistants, produce final ammos (injecting drug)

So you will be limited by number of slaves at work AND numbers of employees and assistants. The more you'll have of each .....

NOTE : I did launch a post here to find some special NPCs.

So, there's no way to actually play this mod if Jeannie is dead? Do you realize how much people uses Boone and how that implies a lot of people had her killed already? I could make a new character to try this out, but it's a major annoyance considering the hours put into my current one. I'm going to try to skip that with the console, but I won't bother starting again if that doesn't work.

So, there's no way to actually play this mod if Jeannie is dead? Do you realize how much people uses Boone and how that implies a lot of people had her killed already? I could make a new character to try this out, but it's a major annoyance considering the hours put into my current one. I'm going to try to skip that with the console, but I won't bother starting again if that doesn't work.

I played many games having Boone as companion and never had killed Jeannie, I make Boone kill Many Vargas generally.

I'll perhaps see later if I can find a solution to this (else of temporary resurrecting Jeannie :P) for the first quest line but will never do much cause to be a slaver and having Boone as companion are completely opposed in term of Gameplay.

Perhaps I'll look at a feature making any NCR ally to be attacked as soon as it come near camp.

Remember that's for now an alpha, I'll note any suggestion and see later. For now if you want to test, resurrect Jeannie.

Don't forget the base of the mod is in this thread.

Hello.

I would develop SexoutSlavers in a new version in a more immersive and roleplay way and I need to known what you think of that.

Is there any need to insert some roleplay elements in this type of mod or do you prefer to have a simple mod like I fire on a NPC, it fall asleep, I enslave it and I do what I want with him.

If this is the case, do not bother to answer anything else Sexout Slavers is sufficient.

Personally I like Jeannie being part of the quest line because it plays well into the game. After all, she did sell Boones wife into slavery. What better character to be involved.

Maybe what you could do for those who already had Jeannie popped is, hide a note in her house or in her hotel some where, that could advance the quest.

Just a thought.

Yes, the evident solution will be to deposit a note from Chet is the hotel, where is the note concerning her implication in the Boone Wife enslaving it will not be a priority. Pheraps I'll do that just before delivering the first beta.