[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

This may have been addressed in another post here but I'm having an issue with slaves re-equipping their original outfits... It isn't to horrible I suppose I'm making another 1000 or so every three days it seems but for immersion sake I'm not to thrilled with the idea of unbroken slaves being armed to the teeth while they are working in fields not locked up.

I am enoying this beta. I have finished part 1 and now I'm in part 2. I have set a slave for being a guard and now I'm supposed to set one as sex slave. i took her to the control center, told her to get nude and went to the exhibition platform. But there I can not order to slave to perform. I have noticed that i cant set up new slaves as guards either, only the one I did for the initial mission. I have tried with several slaves and several locations in this exhibition platform, but no luck. They don't have any token. Any idea?

I'm about in this same spot.  Maybe I'm not going to the right spot?  Maybe where I'm going isn't really the exhibition platform?

Starting a new game, I convinced Chet to let me know that I should speak to someone from Novac (for 300 caps),

upon arriving at Novac, I have asked everyone about slavers, and even Jeanie May Crawford only tells me "Bah I know nothing about this subject"/"Oh I think he's joking"! Am I overlooking some way to start and continue the quest?

SOLVED: I went to Jeanie's house and found the answer!

There must be something i don't get...

Trying to get something out of chet but i have no option for it. After telling me "they must be heavily armed" the only option is nevermind this wasn't a good idea...

Does it have something to do with level ? i started a new game for this

Sorry to have been far from here for some time.

Hi Strec, You might want to check your scripts as I've found through toggling Slavers2.esm on and off that it seems it is causing a crash on exit, I know I had done something ages ago to cause a similar issue in Pregnancy but can't remember exactly what it was that caused it. But from memory it was something in scripting, maybe a bad variable name or something like having a script trying to use GetIsSex on a trunk or something GECKY.

All I found in FNVEdit was this World Navmesh error but not sure it's related.

Thx, I'll look at that in final version, I'll have a lot of work to to in FNVedit to clear the mod.

This may have been addressed in another post here but I'm having an issue with slaves re-equipping their original outfits... It isn't to horrible I suppose I'm making another 1000 or so every three days it seems but for immersion sake I'm not to thrilled with the idea of unbroken slaves being armed to the teeth while they are working in fields not locked up.

Very hard to manage, some respawning can be halted and some not, depending on the mod creating the char. The two ultimate solutions present problems :

1. If I remove all items that I don't put myself on slaves player can't give the new items
  2. If I want to perfectly manage all slaves inventories and players items given or removed I must deliver RAM with the mod

I am enoying this beta. I have finished part 1 and now I'm in part 2. I have set a slave for being a guard and now I'm supposed to set one as sex slave. i took her to the control center, told her to get nude and went to the exhibition platform. But there I can not order to slave to perform. I have noticed that i cant set up new slaves as guards either, only the one I did for the initial mission. I have tried with several slaves and several locations in this exhibition platform, but no luck. They don't have any token. Any idea?

No token are used in his step, slave just must be on the platform to have the option in dialogues.

I just report a problem of collision between two mods. Camp slavery conflict with the Infiltration mod 2, and it is a shame not to use them together. 

How can we improve things for these two mods work together ?

Could you be more precise ?

Very good mod?  maybe tie sexout store into it, also when is the next update coming out?

No other mod will be integrated. Not soon, final version is a long dev and I was out for 1 month.

Is it possible to use slaves from other mods like simple slavery(expanded) or project ultimatum? Are they at least compatible?

I think you can enslave any char but the more the char is managed by another mod and the more there will be problems, your choice.

Hi, I have tried the pool table and sleeping bag areas and can not get a dialog for exhibition. could you give an exact location for the exhibition platform or any extra requirements please.

The sexual training area is an independant part in the camp, with all the material needed to train slaves with sexual acts without being seen froml exterior, except one part dedicated to exhibitions.

I managed to make it work and i was just dropping a "thank you!", i'm enjoying this despite the few bugs

(most annoying is new slaves dissapearing and reappearing over and over, mostly in doors. I'm at 2/5 slaves permanently because of these ghosts :/)

Also, where exactly do i have to stand to make slaves cook,engineer or doctor assistant ? i stood pretty much everywhere in the kitchen, the lab and the prod line and i never saw the option to have them work there

Edit: Oh and the mod turns certain location names into french (like jeannie may's house). I don't mind but this is FYI :)

Second edit: disregard that...i didn't realize they had to be fully broken for some jobs, my bad :)

I also didn't realize you answered exactly this in like the third post....

Désolé mon ami! :)

I am having a problem when it comes to the quest where you need to get the engineer. He apparently works in the mick and ralph's shop but for some reason when I click on the door to enter the shop. Nothing happens. It wont even let me go into the shop. Has anyone else come across this? 

never had that happen sketch. check your mods and make sure u have nothing that modifys that store.

None of my mods does anything to the store... at least the think they don't. 

Maybe I could post my load order? and maybe someone might be able to tell me what one isn't working with this mod? or if my load order is wrong?

slavery only adds 1 npc to the inside there are no other changes unless something else changes something. if u have any mod that changes freeside it might cause a problem maybe. if u can figure out his id number u can try to either telepoort him to u or u teleport to him in console and see if works

slavery only adds 1 npc to the inside there are no other changes unless something else changes something. if u have any mod that changes freeside it might cause a problem maybe. if u can figure out his id number u can try to either telepoort him to u or u teleport to him in console and see if works

Thanks for the idea. I'm not sure how to figure out his id number but If I do I will see if I can try that.

I'm having a major problem with the second stage of training.

The next part after getting a doctor.

The Attendant told me to order some slaves to "Come with me"  and bring them to him but they will only follow me a short distance before disappearing and reappearing bact in the training area. I can only get them as far as the roadway. He did act as though I had brought them to him but I am now unable to lead them anywhere to work. The have been fully broken eg green Pipboys (or at least those that still have their pipboys, half have lost them and their collars when they respawned their clothing).

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, I believe it maybe a problem with Navmeshing as none of my Companions will enter the camp (if I don't tell them to wait outside they will disappear and never come back!). I currently have 9 slaves 7 of which are broken and I cannot do anything with them!

Note all slaves captured so far have been Fiends and Viper Gang memebers, all part of the original game as I don't have any mods that alter them.

A side issue is that till now I have only captured females for slaves but when they respawned their clothing 3 of them changed to male!

I have attached my Load Order.

I am having a problem when it comes to the quest where you need to get the engineer. He apparently works in the mick and ralph's shop but for some reason when I click on the door to enter the shop. Nothing happens. It wont even let me go into the shop. Has anyone else come across this?

I still cant get this to work. I've done everything I could, Including deactivating all my other mods but this one, starting a new game, a few other things and I am still unable to enter Mick and Ralphs for the engineer part. I have yet to try teleporting him to me, but I do not know his id number. If anyone knows his ID number could you post it? I would like to try to see if I can get it to work that way. 

Great mod! Feels like playing a scripted version of "RTS" for slave camp........

Some comment after a brief play through so far

1. The ford is beautiful, but, as it is a "open space", the object count is high and slow down the frame rate a lot. Some area like the training, control, catering, medical...etc can be in an enclosed building instead, That should makes thing much easier.

2. No quest mark is a bit of pain. The "hint" of the quest is a bit hard to follow (right now, I still don't know where to find the doctor even after being told to find Ada Spatus....)

3. When using my "drug gun", my companion always killed the target. May be there should be a device so that player can drug the target by reverse pickpocket