[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

Played through Alpha 0.0.10 - Played very smooth, didn't run into any bugs or issues.

Loved the modifications to the clinic and the control center. It would be nice if you put a canopy over the control center, I don't think direct sunlight on the terminal would be good for it. 

I'm also loving all the numbers. Slave stats and an inventory of what is made in the camp. Gives us a better idea of the progress we are making in running the camp. All though, it would be nice if you add a currency (caps) balance that the camp has on hand.

I also like how food and drugs go to our personal locker. After all, we own the camp so why should we buy the stuff from a robot.

You are really out doing yourself this time and would like to congratulate you on your work. 

Control center is not finished.

You'll have access to the caps balance and will be able to withdraw some caps and food later, you must up in the slaver's hierarchy before.

For now I've been greatly destabilized yesterday seeing SexoutSlavers1 is now broken and I must take decisions and a choice :

• porting SS1 to SexoutPregnancy v3, it's a lot of work cause SS1 is entierely relied to Sexout Preg
  • accelerating the delivery of features in SS2 to replace SS1 quickly but will be detrimental for reoleplay/gameplay and SS2 quality
  • continue on my roadbook like I did want

My roadbook was to finish the non-sexual things (cooks, enginers and guards) and deliver the first beta before begining the sexual training and the slaves production.

The only decision I have taken for now is that SexoutSlavers2 will be definitely independent from SCR and Preg.

@Sidfu : I'll take an eye on this, I did move the tank and perhaps moved other things with it.

best to get all the features in then u can work on the roleplay parts afterwards.

at the plante growth they can still fall thru at beds

also u have to do normal conversation to give order to work at plants.

guess cant go past 3 broken slaves 6 days and couldnt go past 3

First I really like what you have done till now. Now I had the time to try the new version. Have done the quest and all looks like it works.

1. a Slave died and now I have a slot taken from me, can only have 4 slave following me, and a corps.

2. the stun weapon don't work, I hit them after some time they are stunned. but the don't get the enslave option in there talk menu or in the forced talk menu. I can sneak activate them but they only look at me with a angry face. nothing happens.

3. Is there a bad way to get the doctors and assistant? enslavement? Like written up there the gun isn't working well at my end.

A little Idea for a job or something similar. At your private place one or two beds for bed-warmers. 

1/ Dead slaves are not managed for now, they will.

2/ Could you try to enslave a sleeping char with gas to see if all enslavement is out in your game please ? If yes could you post your load order ?

3/ Not for now, the main quest line is a sort of tutorial you must do to have at least 1 of each employee (second doctor is optional). After that there will be other way to get employees and assistants. Note that one of doctor to recruit don't need any enslavement or kill.

The sleep enslavement is how I get my Slaves. so it works. the load order is posted. ^^

A bug again is if enslavement is done some of the are changing their gender. female ->male and the other way

I know that i can hire the one form novac (I have speech 100 and can't change the price normal or bug?) and the other one from the caravan job with the quest

post-48997-0-59882600-1391948187_thumb.png

Try to move SexoutSlavers2 before NVR2 (for example just after Sexout.esm) but not sure it make changes.

Nothing else seems abnormal in your order, pehraps problem with Project Nevada (I don't use it) but I would be surprised. I'll deliver a new version today and I'll look after that if it continues to bug.

There is a bug is the tips quest indicate you need speech to lower the price for Ada Strauss :P

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.11 delivered

No modification in meshes and textures so if you don't have installed them, install first v0.0.8 and replace the .esm by this one.

Fixes :
  • Minor corrections on some notes
  • No more problems with Jeannie May Crawford blocking main quest line

Features :
  • You can recruit a cook
  • You can recruit an enginer
  • You can recruit a chief of the guards

CAUTION : I decided to accelerate the dev of the mod to deliver a first beta quickly so :

• I would prefer that your restart a fresh save cause I need to debug and stabilize ALL steps and stuff currently in the mod.
  • This version is not as well tested as the previous ones and may contains more bugs, I need your returns.

Thanks to all tester and returns.

Special thanks to NepoznatiNN for meshes and textures.

I had no problem using gas or the stun gun. I had no problem getting both doctors and the assistant.

Slaves going through the floor stopped when i started using alpha 0.0.10.

As far as the sex change when enslaving, it has happened to me as well, but they changed back to there normal sex by the time they finished their first training.

Not sure why others are running into troubles but all has run very nice for me. Maybe other mods causing troubles? I'm not running many mods to begin with so I don't know.

What I do know, you should not be able to load an .esp before a .esm file.

This post was in regards to Alpha 0.0.10 not 0.0.11

Found a first bug in new version :

If the first NPC you enslave and order to Follow don't move, please type in console (XX is the number of the mod in the load order)

player.addItem XX005D3F 1 1

Close console, enslaved NPC may follow you.

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.12 delivered

No modification in meshes and textures so if you don't have installed them, install first v0.0.8 and replace the .esm by this one.

Fixes :
  • corrected a bug making just enslaved NPC don't follow you
  • corrected some plants
  • add some missing topics in forced dialogue

Features :
  • all current datas are manageable by McM

CAUTION : if you didn't install v0.0.11 read this post please

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.13 delivered

No modification in meshes and textures so if you don't have installed them, install the meshes package in downloads.

Fixes :
  • corrected a bug concerning broken slaves feeling
  • NPC may not more change sex at enslaving

Features :
  • broken slaves can become obedient
  • obedience options are McM managed
  • obedient slaves can be doctor assistant
  • obedient slaves can be enginer assistant
  • obedient slaves can be cook assistant

Played through Alpha 0.0.12

Looking good, didn't come across any problems.

Never expected chet to be so involved but he is a greedy shit so it plays into the mod nicely.

Loved the idea of Jeannie having a sister just as involved as her. You solved Jeannie's problem quite well.  

Played through Alpha 0.0.12

Looking good, didn't come across any problems.

Never expected chet to be so involved but he is a greedy shit so it plays into the mod nicely.

Loved the idea of Jeannie having a sister just as involved as her. You solved Jeannie's problem quite well.  

Thanks for the return :)

Did you like the name of the Enginer ? :P

I'm near to finish alpha 0 and deliver first beta. First quest line will finish here, a second quest line will begin concerning trade cause now that we produce perhaps it's time to gain caps !

I think I'll add all the feature as I finished the first, easy mode and quick as a tutorial, but limited.

After that I'll do a second pass on the mod, adding some more interesting quests to enforce features.

I am playing at the moment 13 till now not really a problem but the how many shot of the rifle is needed to stun the npcs? only have one success need 4 hits. all other didn't work, they are only angry at me and looking can't sneak activat them.

Depends on armor value so try to hit villagers with clothes to test, actually your ammos are low level. On this type of NPC one shot may be sufficient.

One of the slaves kind of keeps following me although she should be being trained, according to the terminal. (can't give her any orders except ask about her feelings and capacities (I guess that means she's fully trained?))

Is there a way to manually stop the following script via console?

##edit##

Since I've completed the quest where you have to have 6 slaves farming I can tell her to follow me, but as soon as I order her to manufacture (or farm) she keeps being teleportet to me.

But I've just completed the mod and will just disable it to get rid of that pesky slave.

But apart from that I've not encountered any bugs (except gender change, but that seems to be fixed in 13), so - good work!

Will definitely check again after the features have been further extended.

Sexout Slavers Beta 1.0.0 delivered

The version contains all needed.

Documentation in second post have been updated.

Fixes :
  • corrected bug in training of existing slaves
  • corrected a map marker

Features :
  • added training for slaves doctor assistants
  • added training for slaves cook assistants
  • added training for slaves enginer assistants
  • added intelligence, science and medecine in the statistics showed for a slave
  • navmeshed the cooking camp

Sexout Slavers Alpha 1.0.0 begins