[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

• 2 weeks later...

hi.... so now i tried this final demo version out...

but i must say..... i have broken it... ( i have played it now about more then 150 ingame days

i have so much bugs that are happen to my game that i dont know how to help me anymore.....

so i will listed all the bugs that are happened to me

- enslaved vipers at first step of training... i have now 3 vipers and 3 wastelanders (ghouls) that cannot finishstep 1 ... They are there now 50 ingame days an i think the script for them to finish step 1 is broken...  when i enslave other npc they finish their training at camp 1 but this one NOT. 

I think the scripts have broken for them but dont know why.... Iis there a way to reset them ?

- Same problem also at the sex training step 2 and 3... some of the npc´s doen t finish their training....(Scripts break for them)

- some of the enslaved npc (most raiders) will be shoot down from Juan and Germaine.  I think here is a bug that the friend -allied factions are not set correctly. also the enginneer shot down some slaves... (mostly raiders)

- some of the enslaved npc dissapears after a time .... (dont know why) ...and they never come back....they are listened at the camp terminal but they are not on their positions and also i have no way to bring them back

-the animations at the sex camp doen´t play anymore....... They have play and after a time notthing happens anymore at the camp...(sexcamp stage 1 , 2 and 3 ) no more animations

-  some of the enslaved npc´s  stays only completely still...Also one dog... and doenst move anymore

- also i have a bug that the enslaved npc completely RESPAWN their inventory after some days... I mean in their inventory are all the things i have give them but also after a while the complete inventory resets....

Pls help wqith ideas

• 3 weeks later...

There are... a few issues.

I'd say the glaringest of the glaring is that I saw a pretty girl, decided to enslave her... aaaaaand after I drugged her and enslaved her she turned into a black guy.

What.

This is due to the way he "capture" the futures slaves. For to not break the game, he create a copy of the character you enslave. So, if the character is in fact a leveled list, the game will pick one, sometimes white, sometimes black, asian or latina, sometimes it's a boy, other times it's a girl.

Last time he talk about it, he was working on a way to control the sex and race. But it was in february, and he probably have had other things to do.

So, there is nothing that you can do to prevent this. Each time you'll try to enslave a character that is issue from a leveled list with both male/female characters, this will occur.

[...]

- Same problem also at the sex training step 2 and 3... some of the npc´s doen t finish their training....(Scripts break for them)

- some of the enslaved npc (most raiders) will be shoot down from Juan and Germaine.  I think here is a bug that the friend -allied factions are not set correctly. also the enginneer shot down some slaves... (mostly raiders)

- some of the enslaved npc dissapears after a time .... (dont know why) ...and they never come back....they are listened at the camp terminal but they are not on their positions and also i have no way to bring them back

-the animations at the sex camp doen´t play anymore....... They have play and after a time notthing happens anymore at the camp...(sexcamp stage 1 , 2 and 3 ) no more animations

[...]

For the problems with the sex training, I've had it sometimes. Try to speak again, sometimes it work.

For the shooting problem, it was already discussed previously in this topic and was kinda solved. I don't remember clearly what I've found about it, but mostly it's because the state of the enlsaved NPC isn't correctly cleared and it never happen to me when I wait a little before fast traveling to the slave camp.

For the NPC that disappears, what do you mean exactly ? There are two issues. The first occur when the NPC package wasn't cleared correctly, so the NPC go where it have to go. The second occur with some NPC type (like some NVC guard on the strip, and the elvis boys (damn I don't remember their names)). Those NPC seem to be restricted to their area and disappears (for to respawn in the area) each time you try to get them out.

For the animations, it's a sexout problem. Most of the time it's because a token isn't removed correctly. If I remember (don't have played for a while) the tokens aren't hidden, so look at the inventory of the slave and remove it/them. Some one will probably tell you how to do it from the console if you don't know.

Too bad that Strec isn't here, his mod is great, but it need perhaps too many work for a single guy that also have a live.

Oh and also, sorry for my, probably not as good as I think, english.

Good morning.

Nice mod, works fine until I get in the camp.

The first "step" of training, part 1 : is it the production line or another place ? since the field with plants should come second, according to the mod`s desciption.

Also I`m experiencieng the already known "what cqn I do for you ?" issue, as well as the "Intender" Botan attacking me for no reason, sometimes with his men.

In any case, thank you for your hard work, author, have a nice day.

ps If you speak French better than english, we can always speak French in PM, I`m perfectly fine with the linguage

The first "step" of training, part 1 : is it the production line or another place ? since the field with plants should come second, according to the mod`s desciption.

(don't remember if Strec have explained it so...) First you need to go to the table near the north (?? don't remember well) entry of the camp (where you also find some lockers, a bed and the computer that help you) and tell your slave(s) to undress. Some time it don't work fine and you must do it for them by using the dialog option that let you saw their inventory.

Then, near to this place, you'll find two areas surrounded by a barrier. The first one (where you can see some beds) is for the slave you choise to sell, and the second one (with only a beacon) is what you search. Lead your slave(s) near to the beacon and tell it/them to train here. When a slave is trained, he'll wait kneeled near one of the door ; but look at the color of his pipboy, some are waiting here even before they're fully trained.

For the other problems, you'll need that Strec comeback :( Or take a look at all the topic, some trick probably have been found for to reduce some of them.

Looking for some guidance here. I've talked to Chet and made my way over to Novac and speak with the obvious person to get into slaving Jeanne May Crawford but not matter what answer I giver she either knows nothing or thinks (Chet) has made a joke.

From what I gather advancing at this point is a combination of random chance and stats. Is this true and if so what combo of stats do I need to meet?

Can I use drugs to modify my stats long enough to get passed this check?

Looking for some guidance here. I've talked to Chet and made my way over to Novac and speak with the obvious person to get into slaving Jeanne May Crawford but not matter what answer I giver she either knows nothing or thinks (Chet) has made a joke.

From what I gather advancing at this point is a combination of random chance and stats. Is this true and if so what combo of stats do I need to meet?

Can I use drugs to modify my stats long enough to get passed this check?

Go to Jeanne's house. There's another person in there. I'm not sure about the chems thing, but the final speech requirement is fairly high if I remember correctly.

I went looking for a camp and found a fortress... that was a game breaker for me.

I was expecting a clandestine type affair? lol

Can you share where the camp/fortress is? I finally got past Alice but no map marker ever came up for the camp so I have no idea where I am looking. Am I going to the Legion fortress?!

Ok so I stumbled upon the camp which really is more like a fort but nonetheless I found it just north of Griffin Ware sacked caravan. Still working on trying to figure out how to start the first stage of training at this point.

I will when I can get a chance post a screen shot of the holding area that new slaves go to considering that this mod is already suffering from lost in translation issues I think pics are going be easier to understand then a wall of text.

• 5 weeks later...

I Seem to be having an issue where the guy puts a slave collar on me then tells me I need to get 3 slaves, caps and some fusion batterys or cells but as soon as that happens, any where I go everyone turns hostile on me and starts shooting me. Is this part of the mod? or just something that went wrong? If anyone could help me that would be great.  

First time I followed the Usanagi Plan, it worked well enough, though the assistant was unconscious on his feet at the whiteboard, Next playthrough though, nothing happened after waiting all night. Usanagi and the guards were still in the clinic waiting room, and the assistant at the board, all awake, all night. I went back to an earlier save (before visiting CC) but the Usanagi Plan was still failing, doing the same thing. I tried talking to her in the waiting room after the appointed time and she told me to finish the guards. Attacking them turned her hostile. Tried consoling her (get it? see what I did there?) but the dialog remained the same, she was still saying th finish them when they were already dead.

At a loss.

Never mind. Went to a save even further back. I suspect it went awry because I recruited the dodgy doc from Novac first. After reloading and going for Usanagi first it all went well.

BUT

Now the slaves won't complete stage 1 training. stubborn folk. it's been a week without clothes and food... Any ideas?

Edited by steverey
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to get to the part where it wants me to pick out slaves to be guards but when I take them to the control center and give them armor and weapons there are no options to have them become guards. They have already finished their training in the fields and the color on their pip boy is blue. Am I suppose to wait longer till its green again? like in the first section of training?

There are... a few issues.

I'd say the glaringest of the glaring is that I saw a pretty girl, decided to enslave her... aaaaaand after I drugged her and enslaved her she turned into a black guy.

What.

that is not the mod's fault. the npc was probably a leveled character or a random character meaning they change every so often. if you desperately want that pretty girl look for her base actor id in the geck and spawn her in.