Converting every outfit the 'Goddess Store' has to offer is probably one of the most extreme modding projects imaginable!

Hats off to the efforts you put in there. It's going to be your masterpiece, a statue of you should be erected in the Waterfront in your honour...

I'll gladly help out with screenshots then, I've thoughtlessly neglected your work in this regard long enough.

Always forgot to express my gratitude this way, got kinda distracted by too much other stuff.

Just did something crazy and completely unnecessary. I want into the Goddess Store and bought EVERYTHING' date=' and emptied every container. Took a few hours, but I got it done. It's easy to forget how much stuff that comes with the mod. There are a few items I can't wait to see converted, unfortunately, it'll be a while. Instead of going by my preferences first, asking what people want to see first, or going by vendor, I'm picking a folder and go from there.

Starting with data\meshes\clothes\apachii\HGEC\Dress as I already have a handful of stuff already converted in it.

After I have a handful of items converted, I'll release it, but I won't tell who sells what (as I have no freaking idea). I'm also not going to worry about screenshots. I'm being partially lazy and partially requesting for people to take a screenshot of your favorite stuff (after it's been converted) and either post here, or pm me. I will post it on the front page, under the Apachii Goddess Store section (with proper credit).

This is what I'm hoping will happen, anyway. Guess we'll see.

I have an outfit in my files called DARK ENCHANTRESS It's a single nif file and it seems the textures are loaded in the nif since the outfit shows textured in nifskope but the file has no texture folder. New one on me :exclamation: Anyway I'd like to add it to my list. Really cute too. ;)

Ishnin'ka beat you to the request. There's a version over on the Nexus. Funny enough, I had already planned on converting it after I saw it on this site about a month ago.

LOL! Yep, I see Ishnin'ka's request now. For some reason I read that as Dark Empress. I downloaded it in my travels as is so passed it on as is. I can have 20 tabs running as I track down leads to mods so it's hard to tell where they come from. I have 3 DVD's worth of mods and working on my 4th. :P

Being totally familiar with who sells what at the AGS, convert away. I will post SS with the vendor so those less familiar will know which seller has the item. Make sure you have the latest version, 1.6 as it added a lot of prettier items to the store. One thing I hope comes out better and isn't too hard to convert is her boots. They say for HGEC but they dont fit HGEC, they clip badly. Needless to say, I am excited. Been a long wait. :)

Converting every outfit the 'Goddess Store' has to offer is probably one of the most extreme modding projects imaginable!

Hats off to the efforts you put in there. It's going to be your masterpiece' date=' a statue of you should be erected in the Waterfront in your honour...

I'll gladly help out with screenshots then, I've thoughtlessly neglected your work in this regard long enough.

Always forgot to express my gratitude this way, got kinda distracted by too much other stuff.

[/quote']

I second that! Who knows how many DMRA fans have long waited for THIS conversion. Epic tales will be told by bards through out the realms of Thor, the Hero of DMRA! The Legend has begun....

I'll gladly help out with screenshots then' date=' I've thoughtlessly neglected your work in this regard long enough.

[/quote']

Would be much appreciated.

Being totally familiar with who sells what at the AGS' date=' convert away. I will post SS with the vendor so those less familiar will know which seller has the item. Make sure you have the latest version, 1.6 as it added a lot of prettier items to the store. One thing I hope comes out better and isn't too hard to convert is her boots. They say for HGEC but they dont fit HGEC, they clip badly. Needless to say, I am excited. Been a long wait. :)

[/quote']

Yeah, I made doubly sure I had the latest version of the store before I started. As for any of the footwear in the store, it should turn out well if I apply enough stubborn to it. :P

Thorazine can I request this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41866 for DMRA?

Been wondering if someone was going to request that. Yeah' date=' I'll give it a shot.

Oooooo!!

Thank you for building my request.

Mr. Thorazine.

May I carry out another request again?

Feel free.

Think my biggest trouble right now is figuring out how to best balance conversion requests and converting the store (I have horrible time management skills). Hopefully, I'll have something ready by the end of this weekend.

Well' date=' if anyone has a copy of it from before SHY going down, what about a DMRA version of the Platinum Queen armory?

EDIT: Actually, found it on TESNexus: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19531

[/quote']

Wonko, if your looking for a particular mod, your question should go here 'What mod is this?'

This thread is for DMRA conversions done by Thorazine.

Maybe you missed the point: I was requesting a copy of it in DMRA, but if nobody had it from before SHY went down, it's kinda rude to ask for what can't be given.

Well' date=' if anyone has a copy of it from before SHY going down, what about a DMRA version of the Platinum Queen armory?

EDIT: Actually, found it on TESNexus: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19531

[/quote']

Wonko, if your looking for a particular mod, your question should go here 'What mod is this?'

This thread is for DMRA conversions done by Thorazine.

Maybe you missed the point: I was requesting a copy of it in DMRA, but if nobody had it from before SHY went down, it's kinda rude to ask for what can't be given.

I'm pretty sure most of those Queens Armory sets have been done in DM/DMRA already. That's why I suggested asking in the 'What mod is this?' thread. They can track down just about ANYTHING. :P I had a transparent ver of the Platinum Queen DMRA that I never could get to work. I had a HD crash and lost it. Being a d/l from Shy, it's most likely lost now.. :( I've learned a lot since then and might have been able to fix it. OH well.

Try a Google search too. It is a popular armor. Good luck.

Maybe you missed the point: I was requesting a copy of it in DMRA' date=' but if nobody had it from before SHY went down, it's kinda rude to ask for what can't be given.

[/quote']

I got the point of the question, that's what matters, yes?

I'm pretty sure most of those Queens Armory sets have been done in DM/DMRA already. That's why I suggested asking in the 'What mod is this?' thread. They can track down just about ANYTHING. :P I had a transparent ver of the Platinum Queen DMRA that I never could get to work. I had a HD crash and lost it. Being a d/l from Shy' date=' it's most likely lost now.. :( I've learned a lot since then and might have been able to fix it. OH well.

[/quote']

I looked in one of my hardrives, and found a DM version in a folder marked as "fankaizhis RY Body by foxbrian". Originially got it in this thread. the link u.115.com/file/bhzaio56 still works, and it should be possible to download it by clicking the large green button between the blue and orange buttons. The file is over six hundred megs (No doubt it would be a slow download), and is password protected. Password should be "by foxbrian" without the quotes.

The 4shared link is

http://www.4shared.com/archive/ilbEXSLb/fankaizhi_RY_Body.html

Has the Blood Queen & Ice Queen

Try this for DM PlatinumQueen

http://www.4shared.com/archive/9riDwx4L/ups02366_Queensarmory-Platinum.html

If you scroll down the window on the right you will see the BBB add on for the armory.

Lot of neat outfits there too. Some of the mods from Shy.

Remember, Google is your friend!

Maybe you missed the point: I was requesting a copy of it in DMRA' date=' but if nobody had it from before SHY went down, it's kinda rude to ask for what can't be given.

[/quote']

I got the point of the question, that's what matters, yes?

I'm pretty sure most of those Queens Armory sets have been done in DM/DMRA already. That's why I suggested asking in the 'What mod is this?' thread. They can track down just about ANYTHING. :P I had a transparent ver of the Platinum Queen DMRA that I never could get to work. I had a HD crash and lost it. Being a d/l from Shy' date=' it's most likely lost now.. :( I've learned a lot since then and might have been able to fix it. OH well.

[/quote']

I looked in one of my hardrives, and found a DM version in a folder marked as "fankaizhis RY Body by foxbrian". Originially got it in this thread. the link u.115.com/file/bhzaio56 still works, and it should be possible to download it by clicking the large green button between the blue and orange buttons. The file is over six hundred megs (No doubt it would be a slow download), and is password protected. Password should be "by foxbrian" without the quotes.

Yep, and sorry for coming off kinda touchy. Since SHY went down and Loda followed suit, finding and sharing mods has been kinda touch-and-go in the last few months. DL'ing now... :D

Yep' date=' and sorry for coming off kinda touchy. Since SHY went down and Loda followed suit, finding and sharing mods has been kinda touch-and-go in the last few months. DL'ing now... :D

[/quote']

No problem. I am going thru the 'Whats mod is this' from page1 and 90% of the pictures and files reference Shy, Loda, or Megaupload. I agree, it's very hard to track down files this way. On top of that, it's a giant PITA to try getting anything off the Japanese, Chinese and foriegn sites and blogs. They play such stupid silly games to get a mod. Plus you have modders right here on LL, doing the same friggin' thing.:@ And Google translator sucks too boot.

OOk ladies and gentlemen here are some pics for the hard worker thorazine and everybody else!!

NUMBER UNO! Anna loves ya!

NUMBER DOSSS! LEI and Chris come fooo ya little sneakk cowaaa!

NUMBER TRESS! CUtie my ASSS!!(literally)

NUMBER CUATRO!! KASUMI-licious! and TINA-bombastic!

NUMBER CINCO!! Energirzer let some bunnies escape!(f@#$cking a---holes!!)

more too come!!!

"Calabaza said to The BOX: ME LOVE YOUUUU LONGGGG TIMEEE!!!"

I have a cousin in town right now, and she's been buggin me to go out drinking. Not really my scene. Also haven't had any energy to do much of anything these past few days. And of course, I'm probably going to be distracted by E3 2012 these next few days.

Stefenwolfs Saint Gladiator

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40267

Neo - Gantz Suits

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38985

HGEC RockH00 Nouhime

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37167

Can these be changed?

Got it.

OOk ladies and gentlemen here are some pics for the hard worker thorazine and everybody else!!

NUMBER UNO! Anna loves ya!

NUMBER DOSSS! LEI and Chris come fooo ya little sneakk cowaaa!

NUMBER TRESS! CUtie my ASSS!!(literally)

NUMBER CUATRO!! KASUMI-licious! and TINA-bombastic!

NUMBER CINCO!! Energirzer let some bunnies escape!(f@#$cking a---holes!!)

more too come!!!

"Calabaza said to The BOX: ME LOVE YOUUUU LONGGGG TIMEEE!!!"

Wow' date=' that's quite a bit. Looks great, thanks for the share.

Another outfit I'd like to add to my requests..

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/WTOySSs3/tvrn.html

I've seen that floating around, was it ever on Nexus? I don't remember.

Probably shouldn't take any more types of requests until I've cleared my current list. I really need to set a hard limit.

I know I've asked this before, and something positive was said about it, but nothing said lately. So any chance on BDM on the stock clothing/armor replacers being put on the list? There's also something non-adult rated I'm probably going to ask about though my friend may have already through PM. It's for a project we're working on, and can't seem to figure out ourselves.

I've seen that floating around' date=' was it ever on Nexus? I don't remember.[/quote']

I found this outfit in a mod pack (very likely by GSB) named 'Servant Uniforms'.

It's bundled together with some French maid dresses, two pairs of high-heeled shoes and a fluffy duster as a weapon.

Very nice work on those conversions Thora. My main PC went down with alot of my mods on still recovering what i can atm, thank god for online storage and removable HDDs. Are you going to do a BDM version of the sexy lady outfit?

also redone a few of the texture links since the bra and panty uses the same kinda mesh and texture setup as tonas clothes underwear mod. So with abit of texture replacing you have done 2 sets of mods in one :D :D :D :D :D

here what it looks like. (black set)

edit2.jpg

Edit1.jpg

Would love to see the airy lilly made DMRA and BDM :P

All right, I'll make this one last request concerning this set before shutting up.

I was checking through your request list and saw that DFSL Leathery 4 contains a version of the outfit, though regrettably it lacks the nice effect of the breasts being slightly pressed down- a detail that I really like for some reason ;)

also redone a few of the texture links since the bra and panty uses the same kinda mesh and texture setup as tonas clothes underwear mod. So with abit of texture replacing you have done 2 sets of mods in one :D :D :D :D :D

here what it looks like. (black set)

Thanks for pointing this out, Kaiser. :) Nice textures for the set.