I'm procrastinating big time on these SG armors, they're no fun to do. Don't be surprised if the mods list in the first post all the sudden turn alphabetical order. :s Already made a few adjustments to the request section.

EDIT: At first I asked about the "mystery of mausoleum" dresses/armours and had a mini rant about the frustration of that mod (:P)' date=' but I downloaded your conversion of the dresses and saw the read-me about the optional esp that adds them to Divine Elegance! Thank you so much for this! That mod was quite the headache at times, even with two walkthroughs. :|

I also saw you added my dress suggestion, thank you! :D It's wonderful that this thread gets updated as often as it does. I've gotten plenty of nicely converted clothing for my lovely lady! :heart:

I could never thank you enough for all of your hard work and sharing it with us in this wonderful thread!

[/quote']

The maze gave me a big headache, had to cheat and use the console to warp to the final room.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get to your request soon.

That's too bad about your distaste for the skimpy version.

Yeah' date=' sorry. :-/

be nice to see Tonas mod store in dmra and bdm http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=29090

good work on the stuff released so far. gotta refind my glorious mage dress to get that converted also lol. Think my blender is having a fit as it doesnt want to import any of the nifs >.<

done a few retextures of some of the gear for my personal taste will post screens as soon as i get chance :)

I've been using Tonas store mainly for the hidden overpowered sword and rings, but yeah, it would be nice to see the entire store as DMRA or BDM. Can't wait to see those retextures.

Oh something else to consider for BDM. Silverlight Armor.

It would certainly be a challenge to do, not all things translate well to anything bigger than DM. I'll consider it.

New stuff available for download: SG Stargazer, SG Bunny Girl, SG Seductive, SG Sweet Swimsuit, Apprentice Sorceress, Tribal Princess, and the long fall boots from portal. I use the boots every so often, and I got tired of it not fitting properly on the DMRA lower body. Thought I'd finally fix that and share.

The maze gave me a big headache' date=' had to cheat and use the console to warp to the final room.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get to your request soon. [/quote']

Ugh, that maze was -such- a pain. I followed three different sets of directions and none of them led me to the final cave. I just gave up and used the console like you. :P

I'm excited for it! :D I'm enjoying two of your most recent conversions very much - the "SG bunny girl" and the "SG seductive". :heart: Also, if you're still taking requests, I think this would be another lovely addition to the DMRA collection:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37910

Guest flingingfeces

Worked for me just fine. Try using a different browser or copy and paste the link rather than clicking on it.

Worked fine for me also. some more nice stuff to the collection. good thing i use my own esp on all the armour saves alot of space :D:D

I do the same thing. Reduced my esp load up by 40%. Its a PITA to add all the new stuff manually, but OB runs much smoother this way. I was pushing the max # of mods (248) OB would recognize before. I still install the big mods like the Hentai Compilations and Apachii. The small ones get added manually as does any mod that automatically adds items to your inventory.

I filed a support ticket with Mediafire on not being able to download files earlier. Received a reply from their support team saying they had a Java error with Internet Explorer that wouldnt allow me to downlaod files. Has been fixed! That is why I was able to d/l this last time. YAY!!

Dentists and cats, dentists and cats. Sigh.

Thanks Thorazine! All of adaptions are of fantastic quality.

If you're still taking requests can you convert "JB Catsuit Variants"? Here's the nexus link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9529.

Yikes' date=' 102 .nifs, and most are recolors. I can put it on the list, but I wouldn't expect to do any work on it any time soon. Sorry. :(

Why so much win sir? There are some genius/helpful people on this board but you are definitely up there on that list. Thanks again.

I'm probably too nice for my own good. Thanks for posting!

The maze gave me a big headache' date=' had to cheat and use the console to warp to the final room.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get to your request soon. [/quote']

Ugh, that maze was -such- a pain. I followed three different sets of directions and none of them led me to the final cave. I just gave up and used the console like you. :P

I'm excited for it! :D I'm enjoying two of your most recent conversions very much - the "SG bunny girl" and the "SG seductive". :heart: Also, if you're still taking requests, I think this would be another lovely addition to the DMRA collection:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37910

I believe it was requested just after I had finished the Dress of the Crusader, and I had decided to push it back. Maybe it's about time to revisit that mod...

SG Sweet Swimsuit has a weird effect inside of the cleavage. It's pretty much on all of the meshes.

Don't supposed you could provide a little more information?

I filed a support ticket with Mediafire on not being able to download files earlier. Received a reply from their support team saying they had a Java error with Internet Explorer that wouldnt allow me to downlaod files. Has been fixed! That is why I was able to d/l this last time. YAY!!

Glad you got that straightened out. Had a similar problem some months ago, had figured it was just because I was downloading too many things at the same time.

Yikes' date=' 102 .nifs, and most are recolors. I can put it on the list, but I wouldn't expect to do any work on it any time soon. Sorry. :(

[/quote']

No problem. You have shared enough outfits already that I'm having a hard time choosing just one for my character (though most are currently installed), so even if you don't get around to it, its not as though we'd be starved for content.

Bit of a bump, bit of a question about the Apachii stuff. There are a number of outfits that are the same, and the only difference is cup size (generally C, D, and H). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I should maybe handle this. I have an idea as to what I could do, but I want to get some opinions before I commit to anything. Thanks in advance.

Bit of a bump' date=' bit of a question about the Apachii stuff. There are a number of outfits that are the same, and the only difference is cup size (generally C, D, and H). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I should maybe handle this. I have an idea as to what I could do, but I want to get some opinions before I commit to anything. Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Personally, I think for those outfits with multiple cup sizes that you replace the smallest size, leaving the larger choices intact. Most of us here are using DMRA and the smaller cups are the least used. Some may still use the Hcup size, though, if there is that choice. I can use nifscope/CS to rename whatever I need to change but not everyone here can.

Something I noticed about the DMRA Blackwire - I tried a manual install and then tried an install using OBMM, but with either the entire torso area is quite a bit darker than the rest of the body. I'm not sure what's causing it. :huh:

Bit of a bump' date=' bit of a question about the Apachii stuff. There are a number of outfits that are the same, and the only difference is cup size (generally C, D, and H). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I should maybe handle this. I have an idea as to what I could do, but I want to get some opinions before I commit to anything. Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Personally, I think for those outfits with multiple cup sizes that you replace the smallest size, leaving the larger choices intact. Most of us here are using DMRA and the smaller cups are the least used. Some may still use the Hcup size, though, if there is that choice. I can use nifscope/CS to rename whatever I need to change but not everyone here can.

Hm, maybe. Had similar thought, instead using D or H. Either way, I'll still probably be going into the CS and tweak the names of things to reflect that change.

Well it's hard to explain. There is a gap between the breasts' date=' it looks like some of the verticies are out of wack or something. Basically in between the boobs the skin is popped out slightly, it's not smooth like DMRA usually is.

[/quote']

I went back and checked, noticed a handful have some odd shadowing going on. Don't know if it's the same thing you're talking about, and I have no idea as to why it's happening.

Something I noticed about the DMRA Blackwire - I tried a manual install and then tried an install using OBMM' date=' but with either the entire torso area is quite a bit darker than the rest of the body. I'm not sure what's causing it. :huh:

[/quote']

Huh, don't know what's going on here, either.

Huh' date=' don't know what's going on here, either.

[/quote']

What baffled me most about it is that I was having pretty much the same problem with another clothing mod, but when I put it into OBMM, it fixed the problem.

It's fine though. I don't use the armour too much anymore and thought maybe updating it to DMRA (it's just HGEC H-cup) would convince me to wear it more again. :P It's a fairly nice outfit, but DMRA seems to make everything better.

I noticed that you've got dunmermaiden's Daedric Priestess in your request list. Any chance you could take a look at the sets it's originally based on?

linkage

If not, I'm assuming one could just replace the non-armour version with your Daedric Priestess conversion by tinkering with the texture paths in Nifskope.

I noticed that you've got dunmermaiden's Daedric Priestess in your request list. Any chance you could take a look at the sets it's originally based on?

linkage

If not' date=' I'm assuming one could just replace the non-armour version with your Daedric Priestess conversion by tinkering with the texture paths in Nifskope.

[/quote']

Thought someone else did a DMRA version of that. Eh. There are a few differences between the two, but yeah, I'll throw it on the list.