Just wanted to say a public thanks to you Thor for all your effort in making one hell of an awesome collection of conversion. I look forward to more and to making more videos to show them off for you.

bill_murray_youre_awesome.jpg

I just installed the Goddess store and part 1 of his DMRA conversion for that mod...yes, you are awesome!!!

Eric

lol Guess I should have put that pic in a spoiler. My bad.

Naw' date=' it's fine. :D

------

Kinda sorta getting back into the swing of things, but I've been messing with some old stuff. Firstly, been messing with the Schwertleite armor again. There was something bugging about it that I finally getting around to fixing, and decided to randomly create a BDM version. And I've also been messing with the Sophitia outfit, another BDM conversion. Sigh. Been wanting to redo the DMRA version and recording myself doing it.

Not sure if I'm going to bother releasing either BDM conversions. At some point, I need to start on something new and not dwell on the older stuff.

Been wanting to redo the DMRA version and recording myself doing it.

This would be awesome' date=' as I've periodically tried my hand at doing some conversions myself ever since I discovered this forum, but so far I've just ended up with lumpy messes of polygons every time I've tampered with any piece of clothing. (I've had some success with simple BBB'ifications, though.)

A video might give some pointers to me and other beginners looking to get into the whole conversion business. Teach a man to fish and so forth ;)

Not sure if I'm going to bother releasing either BDM conversions. At some point, I need to start on something new and not dwell on the older stuff.

I'm sure the extra options wouldn't go unappreciated. That is, of course, if you are happy with them yourself.

Looks like I'm working on requests. If I can get those mods requested by 25277225 (almost done), Antipathy, and Disqu, I'd call it a good week. Then maybe I can get some more of the Goddess Store done.

This would be awesome' date=' as I've periodically tried my hand at doing some conversions myself ever since I discovered this forum, but so far I've just ended up with lumpy messes of polygons every time I've tampered with any piece of clothing. (I've had some success with simple BBB'ifications, though.)

A video might give some pointers to me and other beginners looking to get into the whole conversion business. Teach a man to fish and so forth ;)

[/quote']

I don't believe I'll be doing any kind of commentary, and I use a lot of hot keys, so it might be a tad confusing what's going on.

I'm sure the extra options wouldn't go unappreciated. That is, of course, if you are happy with them yourself.

Yeah, I'll work on 'em a little longer, currently not quite liking either right now.

So very tempting.

I'm sure the extra options wouldn't go unappreciated. That is' date=' of course, if you are happy with them yourself.

[/quote']

Yeah, I'll work on 'em a little longer, currently not quite liking either right now.

[/url]

I'd appreciate the BDM versions, and wow do they look nice already. What's got you down about the two versions? Maybe some creative feedback might entertain your muse?

Very close to a release, just have to finish up QC for the Sakura Ninja Armors, and maybe add on a BDM version to the Daedric Priestess set. Seem to be on a BDM kick this week, even the COS-MOS set is getting one (as much trouble it gave me). Not sure when they'll be up, currently getting ready for a yard sale this weekend.

I'm sure the extra options wouldn't go unappreciated. That is' date=' of course, if you are happy with them yourself.

[/quote']

[/url]

I'd appreciate the BDM versions, and wow do they look nice already. What's got you down about the two versions? Maybe some creative feedback might entertain your muse?

Main problem are the phat nipples, and the size and shape of the BDM upper body. They're so big it's difficult to fit clothing and armor over them without completely deforming the mesh. I can usually flatten the nipples in Sculpt mode, but only useful if the clothing or armor is designed in such a way that you can't even see them.

I think the Schwertleite set is about ready to go, need to double check the Sophitia set.

Double Post! Four new releases:

Armored Princess - Now With Bouncing Metal Chest Plates! Oh, and round asses.

Sexy Daedric Priestess - DMRA and BDM conversions. New .esp makes sure you have all parts properly named.

COS-MOS - DMRA and BDM conversions. Suggest getting a High Heel mod.

Sexy Sakura Ninja - Two or three unused nifs in the original, didn't bother converting those.

Enjoy! :D

That's an awesome batch of releases! That second Sakura set might just be the coolest set of armour I've ever seen, which is quite a feat considering all the amazing stuff already available. Some of the other variants seem to use familiar parts from another ninja mod, which I'll maybe try to dig up once your list of requests is cleared.

Also, I like how DMRA and BDM variants are separate models, a nice feature for those who like to use both concurrently.

Thank you very much.

Now to see if I can replace those boring old robes on conjurers/Mythic Dawn members with that Daedric Priestess outfit... :D

Was hoping to work some on Goddess Store stuff this weekend, might have to wait till Monday. :-/

Now to see if I can replace those boring old robes on conjurers/Mythic Dawn members with that Daedric Priestess outfit... :D

Good luck!

3790765__26410___21629___21517_.jpg

Thank you very much! You are the best!!

Looks great' date=' thanks for sharing!

Excellent new stuff. Working on a few new vids for ya bud.

:cool:

Guest flingingfeces

It's Purity from the Dead or Alive 4 soundtrack. Glad you enjoyed the video. If anyone has questions about things in my videos besides the outfits please notify me by pm. Thanks so much.

Just a few beauty shots of the DMRA/BDM'd beautiful work you have on here :)

Kasumi & Lei Fang dueling in Frostcrag's entryway:

11m49kn.png

DMRA Sexy Daedric Princess:

30v10tg.png

BDM Sexy Daedric Princess: ^_^

29dzk85.png

Just a few of the screenshots I've made with your work :) And the original authors of the mods deserve credit for the base designs, too.

(I have no idea if the hosting site of //Tiny\Pic/ will let it post, but here's to hoping.

Just used the last of my Tequila. :( As nice as being drunk feels, sometimes, I'd rather be sober.

Just a few beauty shots of the DMRA/BDM'd beautiful work you have on here :)

Kasumi & Lei Fang dueling in Frostcrag's entryway:

11m49kn.png

DMRA Sexy Daedric Princess:

30v10tg.png

BDM Sexy Daedric Princess: ^_^

29dzk85.png

Just a few of the screenshots I've made with your work :) And the original authors of the mods deserve credit for the base designs' date=' too.

(I have no idea if the hosting site of //Tiny\Pic/ will let it post, but here's to hoping.

[/quote']

Saw them great, and yes, the original authors deserve most of the praise, without them, I would not have a job to do.

Managed to get some free time to do some conversions, Pack 2 of the goddess store is now available. Folders done:

Data\meshes\clothes\apachii\hgec\dress

\DressChinaHentai

\DuskDawn

\FantasyBride

\Giz

\GothicGown

Feel free to share any screenshots of either pack one and two. Currently hoping for at least one of each so I can post them on the front page.

I honestly never thought I would live to see the day the AGS converted to DMRA. I have waited a long time for this. RL has been keeping me really busy lately, but I did get a chance to try some of the outfits on and they look simply fabulous, Thor. You have my eternal gratitude. :heart: Fine work. Thank you!!