738199733624-1-1281101455.jpg

I would like to ask could you convert this please?

Thank you' date=' looking forward to your reply

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=33624

[/quote']

I'll make it part of the next batch of releases,which is looking to include the other three SG mods by neovinci along with the Apprentice Sorceress outfit.

Also:

8w4xxzs3u4c1v246g.jpg

Thank you very much and look forward to your finished product

Thank you for your reply:blush:

I'll make it part of the next batch of releases' date='which is looking to include the other three SG mods by neovinci along with the Apprentice Sorceress outfit.

[/quote']

Looking at your to-do list and applying my massive powers of deduction, does this mean Neovinci's two sets of Dead or Alive costumes are next in line?

Just hoping, not trying to boss you around. ;)

I'll make it part of the next batch of releases' date='which is looking to include the other three SG mods by neovinci along with the Apprentice Sorceress outfit.

[/quote']

Looking at your to-do list and applying my massive powers of deduction, does this mean Neovinci's two sets of Dead or Alive costumes are next in line?

Just hoping, not trying to boss you around. ;)

Thought about it, might do them to pad out the release. There's about 20 unique pieces between the two, so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for you work it looks great The SA light armor that i requested :).

Keep up the good work. The soul calibur armors should be all in DMRA.

So the most are alredy IN DMRA now thats good.

Thanks.

Was just reminded about something for the Black Dress. If you had VipCxj's High Heels mod installed before now, the dress will not show up in game unless you disable VipCxjHHTest.esp and perform a "clean save". After that, re-enable the .esp and load that save. Four items should be added to your inventory.

So big thanks to flingingfeces for telling me he couldn't find it, I'd probably never have realized...

*Goes to edit first post*

Could you please make a quick fix to the flip flops PT so graciously ported to that mysterious foot that fits DMRA that I posted. The foot seems to clip through the sole whenever I move.

Without textures and an .esp, it's difficult to test if I made any meaningful changes. If you're still getting the clipping issues, I'll have to re-weight them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ast0z90jds0z447

Could you please make a quick fix to the flip flops PT so graciously ported to that mysterious foot that fits DMRA that I posted. The foot seems to clip through the sole whenever I move.

Without textures and an .esp' date=' it's difficult to test if I made any meaningful changes. If you're still getting the clipping issues, I'll have to re-weight them.

[/quote']

The only real problem is misalignment. There is still a little bit of sole clipping, but it's only really noticeable while jumping.

Main problem below.

Yeu22.png

Without textures and an .esp' date=' it's difficult to test if I made any meaningful changes. If you're still getting the clipping issues, I'll have to re-weight them.

[/quote']

The only real problem is misalignment. There is still a little bit of sole clipping, but it's only really noticeable while jumping.

Main problem below.

Yeu22.png

Ok, the foot should be aligned properly, and I reweighted the sandals. Hopefully, this'll work better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?832u3t2iw88aa77

You have collected quite a following, Thor. When I first came to this thread, we were on page 5 and you were asking if there was still an interest in Oblivion. Now we are on page 30 and I can say with certainty, YES there is still an interest in Oblivion :)! You have done a fabulous job of suppling us with DMRA and BDM version of our favorite armor and clothing. Thank YOU!!! :heart:

Now, when are you going to tackle Apachii?? :P I have been waiting for her conversions for years. :( A few at at time, maybe??

Guest flingingfeces

I agree with Sorceress99 The Apachii store has so many great outfits that would look splendid if converted. Thanks for all your work on what's been done so far.

Doesn't all have to be immediate of course. Maybe like, three or four outfits at a time, released separately, and then all bundled up when the conversion is complete.

So you don't feel like you're getting yourself overwhelmed with another big project.

Also, yes, sorc is most definitely correct in that people still play Oblivion ;)

I think it would be safe to say that most of us have her mods loaded up. The AGS was my very first mod to install and it's a *required* mod with any fresh install. The only problem with her mods is the damn **BREAST SIZE** Boots, armor and clothing need some guud Thor's fixin's :)

@flingingfeces

That is a really cute avatar, FF. :cool: I get a giggle everytime I see it. Reminds me of my younger days. :P

The SG Armors... Arg. Why does the Stargazer set need so many variations for one color?

Were you still considering converting the skimpy DMRA clothing and armor replacers to BDM?

Hoping to work on it after I finish the Appachii Goddess Store. I have a bit of a dislike for Edhildil's skimpier sets. My plan is to use this set (adding BBB where appropriate)' date=' these robes, and most of the SI armors and clothes here. There's still a number of holes, and I have no real idea as to how I'm going to fill them.

You have collected quite a following' date=' Thor. When I first came to this thread, we were on page 5 and you were asking if there was still an interest in Oblivion. Now we are on page 30 and I can say with certainty, [b']YES[/b] there is still an interest in Oblivion :)! You have done a fabulous job of suppling us with DMRA and BDM version of our favorite armor and clothing. Thank YOU!!! :heart:

Now, when are you going to tackle Apachii?? :P I have been waiting for her conversions for years. :( A few at at time, maybe??

I agree with Sorceress99 The Apachii store has so many great outfits that would look splendid if converted. Thanks for all your work on what's been done so far.

Doesn't all have to be immediate of course. Maybe like' date=' three or four outfits at a time, released separately, and then all bundled up when the conversion is complete.

So you don't feel like you're getting yourself overwhelmed with another big project.

Also, yes, sorc is most definitely correct in that people still play Oblivion ;)

[/quote']

I was hoping to start work once I finished a good deal of my current request list, starting out with the handful of female outfits in the heroes store. As far as an incremental release of the goddess store, I already have a handful of outfits converted. I could release what I have now, but I think I'm going to do at least one more folders' worth of items.

And glad to know people are still interested in Oblivion mods :D

@flingingfeces

That is a really cute avatar' date=' FF. :cool: I get a giggle everytime I see it. Reminds me of my younger days. :P

[/quote']

Yeah, whenever I'm trying to reply to one of his pm's, I find myself watching it. Very... Hypnotic.

Hey Thorazine, first, a very big thanks for all your hard work and second on the Guard Armor Replacer I've noticed the Kvatch cuirass replacer doesn't seem to be working for me or rather the thing is skin tone in colour.

Also I had to rename the files as well because I'm also running Edhildils Armor replacer and the only way to get them work was to replace the appropriate meshes in Edhildils mod otherwise his gets priority what with it having an esp and all and the others all worked fine.

Obviously I understand that it could be an incompatibility problem but if it isn't justwanted to let you know.

Thanks again.

flingingfeces has been kind enough to share his topless versions of certain armors. Alternate versions of Black Wisteria, Blackwire, Schwertleite, and Slinky Kunoichi are now available on the front page. Hopefully, we'll see more.

Hey Thorazine' date=' first, a very big thanks for all your hard work and second on the Guard Armor Replacer I've noticed the Kvatch cuirass replacer doesn't seem to be working for me or rather the thing is skin tone in colour.

Also I had to rename the files as well because I'm also running Edhildils Armor replacer and the only way to get them work was to replace the appropriate meshes in Edhildils mod otherwise his gets priority what with it having an esp and all and the others all worked fine.

Obviously I understand that it could be an incompatibility problem but if it isn't justwanted to let you know.

Thanks again.

[/quote']

That happens when the material property is changed to "skin". Oops. Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?zdu885rf62gdicq

Thanks for pointing it out!

---

Edit: topless version of the Final Fantasy outfits added.

EDIT: At first I asked about the "mystery of mausoleum" dresses/armours and had a mini rant about the frustration of that mod (:P), but I downloaded your conversion of the dresses and saw the read-me about the optional esp that adds them to Divine Elegance! Thank you so much for this! That mod was quite the headache at times, even with two walkthroughs. :|

I also saw you added my dress suggestion, thank you! :D It's wonderful that this thread gets updated as often as it does. I've gotten plenty of nicely converted clothing for my lovely lady! :heart:

I could never thank you enough for all of your hard work and sharing it with us in this wonderful thread!

Hoping to work on it after I finish the Appachii Goddess Store. I have a bit of a dislike for Edhildil's skimpier sets. My plan is to use this set (adding BBB where appropriate)' date=' these robes, and most of the SI armors and clothes here. There's still a number of holes, and I have no real idea as to how I'm going to fill them.

That's too bad about your distaste for the skimpy version. I liked how the glass top looked like a bikini bra, and the iron set as depicted in my Imperial Legion video on the "Your Character In The Act" thread really looked good on the guards. I guess I can live with the robes going all the way to the floor. I miss the days of Morrowind where you could wear robes over armor. That would make for some interesting looks in Oblivion with all these edits. Anyway, I liked how the IC guards wore Diano styled iron armor. Seemed fitting since sometimes my male character, using joburg, would get raped by the guard, assuming one can rape the willing. It gives them that dom appeal. To see that in BDM would be just wow.

be nice to see Tonas mod store in dmra and bdm http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=29090

good work on the stuff released so far. gotta refind my glorious mage dress to get that converted also lol. Think my blender is having a fit as it doesnt want to import any of the nifs >.<

done a few retextures of some of the gear for my personal taste will post screens as soon as i get chance :)