having issues with blackwire when i equip it my character is naked

i tried to install it with obmm and then tried to drop it in to the data folder

any ideas why im having this issue?

Did you install the original mod first then the DMRA files? You need the original mod's textures files. The DMRA file is just the meshes.

well i merged the original mod and dmra files then installed ill try to install like

u suggested

well the problem seems to be the original mod because i just tried to install it without dmra and

its the same, so can some one confirm this? and does any one have a working version?

thanks

Man, talk about one heck of a week. Starts with a heart attack (Parental Unit), and ends with triple digit heat and a storm with eighty mile an hour winds. I have neighbors swear they saw a tornado or three bouncing up and down the street. Looks like I got off fairly easy, only had to wait two days to get electricity back, instead of a full week.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, and keeping themselves hydrated.

I honestly never thought I would live to see the day the AGS converted to DMRA. I have waited a long time for this. RL has been keeping me really busy lately' date=' but I did get a chance to try some of the outfits on and they look simply fabulous, Thor. You have my eternal gratitude. :heart: Fine work. Thank you!!

[/quote']

Know what you mean with RL, but glad you managed to get some time to try some out. :cool: Really glad I managed to get started on the store. Now if I can just finish it. :-/

A few from the Goddess store :)

Chinese dresses:

6ynvk6.png

Darkwave and Aleanne Light Blue:

124g3za.png

29ctjkp.png

Those almost feel like they need hilarious captions...

Looks great! Hope you don't mind if I place them in the OP.

well i merged the original mod and dmra files then installed ill try to install like

u suggested

well the problem seems to be the original mod because i just tried to install it without dmra and

its the same' date=' so can some one confirm this? and does any one have a working version?

thanks

[/quote']

Think there was one other person that had a similar situation. Don't think it was ever figured out what was wrong.

I'm sure you've already done it, but all I can say is double check the location of your mesh and texture folders.

oblivion\data\meshes\armor\Blackwire

oblivion\data\textures\armor\Blackwire

Beyond that, dunno.

Man' date=' talk about one heck of a week. Starts with a heart attack (Parental Unit), and ends with triple digit heat and a storm with eighty mile an hour winds. I have neighbors swear they saw a tornado or three bouncing up and down the street. Looks like I got off fairly easy, only had to wait two days to get electricity back, instead of a full week.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, and keeping themselves hydrated.

Looks great! Hope you don't mind if I place them in the OP.

[/quote']

No worries, makes me proud to see the screenshots there. :)

Guest flingingfeces

It's Purity from the Dead or Alive 4 soundtrack. Glad you enjoyed the video. If anyone has questions about things in my videos besides the outfits please notify me by pm. Thanks so much.

Wooo YES! tysm' date=' thanks for AGS part 2 as well.

[/quote']

You are very welcome.:D

Yeah, so I keep a file called "blank DRMA ReadMe.txt" that I use as a base for my ReadMe's. I just realized that there's something... Off... I'm not re-upping every other mod just to fix a silly little typo :dodgy:

Currently working on a few more requests. Dancers clothes and the Ayame outfit are both done. As the Dancers cloths and the Daedric Priestess are similar, I decided to give it the same treatment, both a DMRA version and a BDM version. Just have to see if I can get the three requested by GAIBU done.

I now have a better understanding of how transparencies work within nifscope (just don't expect me to explain it :s ), so might have to revisit my BDM conversion of this. I had originally done one as a personal conversion for myself, but I'm lead to believe there's interest in it.

iqxala53s852gu46g.jpg

2bh3hmnktf3dhzl6g.jpg

I now have a better understanding of how transparencies work within nifscope (just don't expect me to explain it :s )' date=' so might have to revisit my BDM conversion of this. I had originally done one as a personal conversion for myself, but I'm lead to believe there's interest in it.

Yesss please! There is some interest!!! :heart:

Yeah' date=' so I keep a file called "blank DRMA ReadMe.txt" that I use as a base for my ReadMe's. I just realized that there's something... Off... I'm not re-upping every other mod just to fix a silly little typo :dodgy:

Currently working on a few more requests. Dancers clothes and the Ayame outfit are both done. As the Dancers cloths and the Daedric Priestess are similar, I decided to give it the same treatment, both a DMRA version and a BDM version. Just have to see if I can get the three requested by GAIBU done.

I now have a better understanding of how transparencies work within nifscope (just don't expect me to explain it :s ), so might have to revisit my BDM conversion of this. I had originally done one as a personal conversion for myself, but I'm lead to believe there's interest in it.

iqxala53s852gu46g.jpg

2bh3hmnktf3dhzl6g.jpg

There are a lot of outfits I'd sure like to use transparencies on!

Could you fix these outfits whenever you get a chance? I could live with the tops (Hcup) but the lowers clip badly on my DMRA butt. Might as well do it right :P There is a 'Golden Assassin' on Nexus but this is off Shy Uploader and has different meshes. I like this one better. :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?5s0hrm8oqi8m8zi

The other 'Golden Assassin' mod has a mesh based on this mod Big Box of Chocolate Rosana but the textures for it are in the BBOC mod. If you can do the BBOC, I can make the Golden Assassin on Nexus work.

Man' date=' talk about one heck of a week. Starts with a heart attack (Parental Unit), and ends with triple digit heat and a storm with eighty mile an hour winds. I have neighbors swear they saw a tornado or three bouncing up and down the street. Looks like I got off fairly easy, only had to wait two days to get electricity back, instead of a full week.

[/quote']

R/L is so consistantly unpredictable. :P Just like the weather. Glad you dodged the 'catastrophe' bullet. Call me a nutcase, but I think we are headed for a major planetary event. The planet is shaking like never before, the weather is going beserk, the Sun is on a rampage and the Mayans say bad things are in store :-/ Be prepared!

On a lighter note, the AGS outfits look fantastic. As does everything you've done. I am slowly getting all my DMRA outfits added to the appropriate chests so I can reduce my esp/esm load. I converted a house mod's basement to a respawning archive so I have one esp for all. Thank you for my wonderful collection of pretties. :heart:

As the Dancers cloths and the Daedric Priestess are similar' date=' I decided to give it the same treatment, both a DMRA version and a BDM version. Just have to see if I can get the three requested by GAIBU done.

[/quote']

Wonderful news, I was hoping for a BDM variant after trying out Daedric Priestess, but felt altering my request after you locked your list would've been dickish.

I did manage turning Daedric Priestess into a conjurer robe replacer, and if I knew anything about texturing I'd try to replace the current DMRA robe replacer meshes with it/Dancer's Clothes.

I now have a better understanding of how transparencies work within nifscope (just don't expect me to explain it :s )' date=' so might have to revisit my BDM conversion of this. I had originally done one as a personal conversion for myself, but I'm lead to believe there's interest in it.

You can colour me interested!

Could you fix these outfits whenever you get a chance? I could live with the tops (Hcup) but the lowers clip badly on my DMRA butt. Might as well do it right :P There is a 'Golden Assassin' on Nexus but this is off Shy Uploader and has different meshes. I like this one better. :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?5s0hrm8oqi8m8zi

The other 'Golden Assassin' mod has a mesh based on this mod Big Box of Chocolate Rosana but the textures for it are in the BBOC mod. If you can do the BBOC' date=' I can make the Golden Assassin on Nexus work.

[/quote']

Remind me about it once I start up requests again.

I did manage turning Daedric Priestess into a conjurer robe replacer' date=' and if I knew anything about texturing I'd try to replace the current DMRA robe replacer meshes with it/Dancer's Clothes.

[/quote']

Shouldn't need any knowledge about texturing (So long as you don't change the texture paths within the nif, or move the actual textures

), all you need is knowing how the oblivion file structure works, or how to use the CS. Either rename the nif and drop it into the appropriate folder, or create (or use an existing) .esp and change the path for the biped model.

You can colour me interested!

Yesss please! There is some interest!!! :heart:

:cool: Good to know. Only have a little bit more blender work to do (some clipping issues and I think the only thing left to convert it the short skirt), everything else is nifscope work. I'll have to set aside a few days in about a week or two.

Are all of these BBB as well?

Everything I've done' date=' I've always made sure it's BBB enabled.

[/quote']

Nice now I must download this lol you should add BBB to title or something, didn't know any of these was BBB until i saw the vids.

One more conversion to do. Release will either be in a matter of hours, or a full 24 hours from now. Depends on if I have any trouble with this last one.

Nice now I must download this lol you should add BBB to title or something' date=' didn't know any of these was BBB until i saw the vids.

[/quote']

You're the first person to ask, so I never thought to clarify anywhere, it's easy to forget that not everyone uses the BBB system. I'm currently trying to keep the thread title as simple as possible, so I'll have to find a way to emphasize it within the post somehow.

These are fantastic! One question though; I see you did Hentaimania but I was curious if you were going to do the few that haven't been converted yet eventually? (Fade' date=' Moon and a few others)

[/quote']

I don't know yet, after I did the vast majority of Hentai's stuff (everything I could find on the nexus with the exception of the actual Hentaimania mods), I kinda wanted to distance myself from it. At some point, I may have to finish up the handful of Hentaimania exclusives, and see if there's anything in Hentaimania 2 worth doing.

I am interested if there is a DMRA Version Also:D

Finishing the BDM version is going to be a bit of a chore' date=' if I ever do a DMRA version, it's going to be a ways off. Sorry :-/

Someone should do a dmra SG Demon Huntress unless theres already one.

Don't remember ever seeing a DMRA version, closest I've seen is an H-cup.

EDIT: When you releasing? HGEC RockH00 Nouhime ;o

How about now :P

Stefenwolfs Saint Gladiator, RockH00 Nouhime, Neo - Gantz Suits, Dancers clothes (DMRA+BDM), 055 SPB Pocha Suits 2, and Ayame outfit are now available for download. Let me know if something is screwed up, or I forgot anything. The Saint Gladiator probably took longer than it should have, guess I shouldn't have been messing around with other things. :dodgy: