@Thorazine

Can I undo a request? :blush:

I neglected to think about how you would have to convert each individual mesh to work with DMRA. Instead can you convert whichever the rest of the "lady" outfits listed by AzOutback that you have not done yet. Here's the link to Az's post; http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7221&pid=141845#pid141845. If you want me to pick just one, I would like Lady Anna. Thanks!

Well, hello everyone

Thorazine,as a DMRA-fan, i have to say that this thread is the reason that i check the oblivion adult mod section, thank you for your generosity and hard work.i know im kind of talking of topic, but i just wanted to say this.

Quick update: Three mods completed, and had to drop a fourth due to quality concerns (Sorry Ishnin'ka). If I can get one or two more done, I'll release what I have.

Unfortunately, I currently have a rather nasty inner ear infection and a massive headache. The constant pain and vertigo is making it difficult to concentrate on much of anything right now.

@Thorazine

Can I undo a request? :blush:

I neglected to think about how you would have to convert each individual mesh to work with DMRA. Instead can you convert whichever the rest of the "lady" outfits listed by AzOutback that you have not done yet. Here's the link to Az's post; http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7221&pid=141845#pid141845. If you want me to pick just one' date=' I would like Lady Anna. Thanks!

[/quote']

I certainly want to finish the rest of Krista's "Lady" mods at some point in time. Eh, I need a fourth for release, I'll take a look at Lady Anna.

Well' date=' hello everyone

Thorazine,as a DMRA-fan, i have to say that this thread is the reason that i check the oblivion adult mod section, thank you for your generosity and hard work.i know im kind of talking of topic, but i just wanted to say this.

[/quote']

Perfectly on topic, thanks for the support and the pic. Hope to see more people posting similar.

Quick update: Three mods completed' date=' and had to drop a fourth due to quality concerns (Sorry Ishnin'ka). If I can get one or two more done, I'll release what I have.

Unfortunately, I currently have a rather nasty inner ear infection and a massive headache. The constant pain and vertigo is making it difficult to concentrate on much of anything right now.

[/quote']

Don't worry about it, I still have the "Elegant Dress" and other conversions to look forward to. What counts is you tried. :D

I agree with Sorceress - get plenty of rest and I hope you feel better really soon hun, ear infections are awful! :(

Amoxicillin and Ibuprofen, yum. The concern is very much appreciated, thanks everyone. About, uh, Thursday I think, managed to get some work done. This is now DMRA, and Lady Anna is about 45% done. Think I'm going to go back and tweak those Ayleid Armors a bit, a few things I'm still not satisfied with yet. Once I feel everything is ready, I'll release what I have.

Here is an interesting Russian Site with some cute outfits. Might add to your bookmarks for your perusal later on. Using Google translator.

Yup, saw it linked in the "What mod is this?" Thread. Think I saw it once before several months ago. Thanks for the heads up.

Here is an interesting Russian Site with some cute outfits. Might add to your bookmarks for your perusal later on. Using Google translator.

Yup' date=' saw it linked in the "What mod is this?" Thread. Think I saw it once before several months ago. Thanks for the heads up.

[/quote']

I downloaded most of the mods with pictures. If you want me to zip them and upload, let me know.

Nice to see your alive! :)

Did you fix the problem with the SG Sweet Swimsuits? My set has some clipping/spazzing in the area where the 2 breasts touch. Looking at it in NifScope shows a blending between the 2 breast on the SSS1 sets.

This is the problem I was having as well but sucked at explaining...lol.

I downloaded most of the mods with pictures. If you want me to zip them and upload' date=' let me know.

Nice to see your alive! :)

[/quote']

I managed to figure out how to download from the site fairly quickly (didn't even use Google translate), but there's bound to be someone that can't figure it out. If you do upload them, feel free to share them in this thread.

Did you fix the problem with the SG Sweet Swimsuits? My set has some clipping/spazzing in the area where the 2 breasts touch. Looking at it in NifScope shows a blending between the 2 breast on the SSS1 sets.

I noticed there was some clipping of the swimsuit on the right breast. What's currently being described to me' date=' The only thing I can find is some odd looking shadowing, so I don't really know.

@Thor

BTW, make a note on my request for the Dark Mistress, to also do the updated version. It includes several meshes w/o the cloth (NL- no latex). TIA

I'll have to recheck the version I grabbed, but I think that was the one I had hoped to do.

It says the Neovinci Christie and Tina outfits are "Complete." But I don't see them listed. Where are they?

Currently not released. Want to finish working on one more mod. Hope to get to it tonight, currently waiting for some RL stuff to die down a bit.

I noticed there was some clipping of the swimsuit on the right breast. What's currently being described to me' date=' The only thing I can find is some odd looking shadowing, so I don't really know.[/quote']

Here is what I am seeing in NifSkope. In attachment #1 SSS1BKNif, the area my mouse is pointing to (cleavage) has lost the definition between the two side, causimg the area in game to blur together.

In attachment #2 SSS5BKNif, there is a distinct difference where the two breasts meet and in game the cleavage looks normal. This is how SSS1BKNif should look.

I hope you can fix this. Otherwise, the SSS1 set is screwed.

I noticed there was some clipping of the swimsuit on the right breast. What's currently being described to me' date=' The only thing I can find is some odd looking shadowing, so I don't really know.[/quote']

Here is what I am seeing in NifSkope. In attachment #1 SSS1BKNif, the area my mouse is pointing to (cleavage) has lost the definition between the two side, causimg the area in game to blur together.

In attachment #2 SSS5BKNif, there is a distinct difference where the two breasts meet and in game the cleavage looks normal. This is how SSS1BKNif should look.

I hope you can fix this. Otherwise, the SSS1 set is screwed.

It's odd that's the only one like it, considering I used the same upper body as the rest.

What I'm seeing in game:

Now using this version of the DMRA body:

.nif Download:

If it looks ok, I'll upload something more proper.

I've another request. Assassin Angel conversion to DMRA/BDM

http://blog.livedoor.jp/oblivion_susume/archives/51883537.html

Thank you.

That chest piece will probably give me some trouble. A DMRA Version is almost definate. "EH" on a BDM version.

Uhmmm' date=' just snaging some files :D

[/quote']

:cool:

@Thor

No, the blurring is still the same with the new SSS1BK. Looks different in NifSkope but in game, the same. I thought I took a SS of the Black suit but its the same as the green shown. All the SSS1 are the same.

Thor, There isn't a rush on this, honey. You have a lot on your plate I know. The rest are ok. I don't know about Jerbsinator, but they aren't at the top of my fave list, so get back to it when you have time.

EDIT: Added the black suit.

@Thor

No' date=' the blurring is still the same with the new SSS1BK. Looks different in NifSkope but in game, the same. I thought I took a SS of the Black suit but its the same as the green shown. All the SSS1 are the same.

Thor, There isn't a rush on this, honey. You have a lot on your plate I know. The rest are ok. I don't know about Jerbsinator, but they aren't at the top of my fave list, so get back to it when you have time.

EDIT: Added the black suit.

[/quote']

Sigh. Best I move on, I'm just not understanding what's going on anyway. At the very least, I'll release a small update that fixes a handful of clipping issues I apparently missed.

Speaking of releases: Lady Anna, Neo Kasumi and Tina, Neo Lei Fang and Christie, the Ayleid Armors, and the cutie singlet are all finished. Give it a few minutes and I'll have it all posted.

Edit: Downloads posted, let me know if anything is messed up.

Could you look at this SPB Dress and fix the arms so that I can wear all the tops without the gloves. The lower part of the arm is missing if I don't wear the gloves. Also needs RA added but the arms are the important issue.

I know it. Heck' date=' I even did a BDM conversion of a small portion (It's a conversion I had decided to keep personal). Bit of a problem though:

Far as I can tell, both are the same, except SPB did some kind of magicks that I know nothing about to make one of them transparent. :-/