Hopefully Krista won't be offended' date=' but these wonderful mods shouldn't just disappear into nothingness, so I'll post what I've got.

I have 'Lady Bat', 'Lady Dark', 'Lady Rappelz', 'Lady Rogue', 'Lady Sexy' and 'Lady Witch'. At the moment I'm uploading them to Mediafire.

What's the best section to start such a thread? 'Oblivion Other Adult Mods - Downloads', I suppose?

[/quote']

Why not just use this thread? Thor is the one who's doing the conversions.

Awwright, it will just take a while, my upload speed is rather ludicrous.

Initially I also thought to keep the links in this thread here, Thorazine's suggestion to post 'em somewhere else on the board made me reconsider and ask about a suitable section for the upload. As soon as the upload is finished, I'll post the links.

Thor, try loading up your game w/o using the OBSE loader. Sometimes there is a problem with one of the mods and OBSE. Play a little and see if the games works okay. If so save and quit the game, then load the save using OBSE loader as usual.

The obse part of the saved file gets corrupted and the save bombs out. Also run BOSS and see if there are any errors. If you have deleted any 'parent' file(s)

that other mods depends on, that can cause a crash. If you have TES4Edit, run it and see if you get any errors. It will tell you in the info where the problem is.

Initially I also thought to keep the links in this thread here' date=' Thorazine's suggestion to post 'em somewhere else on the board made me reconsider and ask about a suitable section for the upload. As soon as the upload is finished, I'll post the links.

[/quote']

^ This, basically.

I'm no moderator, but the Downloads sub-section sounds like a good place to start.

Thor' date=' try loading up your game w/o using the OBSE loader. Sometimes there is a problem with one of the mods and OBSE. Play a little and see if the games works okay. If so save and quit the game, then load the save using OBSE loader as usual.

The obse part of the saved file gets corrupted and the save bombs out. Also run BOSS and see if there are any errors. If you have deleted any 'parent' file(s)

that other mods depends on, that can cause a crash. If you have TES4Edit, run it and see if you get any errors. It will tell you in the info where the problem is.

[/quote']

I have about five different folders with various levels of oblivion installs and mods. Some seemed to work ok, others wouldn't start until I deleted the folder containing saves and the oblivion.ini. Not even a vanilla install wanted to work. BOSS didn't give me any noticeable errors, but my load order looked more of a mess than usual.

Before all this mess I had ran CCleaner, a registry cleaner, and ran a defrag program (hadn't done any of these in a while). Figured something that wasn't supposed to happen, happened.

Reconstruction is still going. Think I more or less have it "Stable", still have plenty to do, like get the UI the way I want it.

It's done, I made this thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7221

Sorceress99, please post your collection in there as well (didn't want to do it myself since it's your upload)!

In no time at all, we've got all of Krista's mods covered, neatly gathered in one place. Whatever Krista's reasons to delete her mods from that site might be, it would be a damn shame if people all around the world couldn't enjoy these beautiful mods anymore. Remember SHY's demise...

Ok, looks like I'm back in business. Still have stock replacers to mess with, and I couldn't get that darn minimap mod to work. Otherwise, golden. Nothing's ready for release, but here are some pictures:

64jpcm3oao7fuls6g.jpg

q8ac6365061w9mh6g.jpg

m3bvk5o6clsg6vy6g.jpg

4jmedsa0sbireri6g.jpg

uwjbp55jhmc47kk6g.jpg

1ef9l7kcbtpzo7d6g.jpg

aaiundlt2eu3vj86g.jpg

lmzg9lly6hqdhhq6g.jpg

ochr4fu90m1n1mu6g.jpg

96hd5hr3wce57yf6g.jpg

sk1cp94sl7xnend6g.jpg

4f84jffqhjfogg86g.jpg

4lb8lxau01l0wsc6g.jpg

g992i19np814ozo6g.jpg

x3999gwhp9yxc846g.jpg

bhxd7cc69xzc8zd6g.jpg

7j8dmchg4gjeuib6g.jpg

0r4bb8a1ddhsiif6g.jpg

Lastly, videos by Mr. flingingfeces has reached 4: Candy Cane, Lady Dress, Jannet & Katrin, and Lady Style. By request, the videos are in spoiler tags. As of this post, Lady Style is currently in the process of being published, so I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Can a BDM version of Geechan's hooves be made? I've been wanting these for my kaleen companions ever since I got the BDM body. I'd like it to be as wide as the lower body in this mod:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=27140

Are you talking about this?

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3qqohtn8zxxc3j

I've no idea how well it's going to look.

If it works' date=' I might have to do a handful of conversions at some point in the future.

wb Thorazine! The store should be ready on a few days. That way we can have a more centralized thing :)

Exciting news, I can't wait!

Can a BDM version of Geechan's hooves be made? I've been wanting these for my kaleen companions ever since I got the BDM body. I'd like it to be as wide as the lower body in this mod:

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=27140

Are you talking about this?

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?t3qqohtn8zxxc3j

I've no idea how well it's going to look.

If it works' date=' I might have to do a handful of conversions at some point in the future.

wb Thorazine! The store should be ready on a few days. That way we can have a more centralized thing :)

Exciting news, I can't wait!

Thank you!! I've been waiting for someone to make this for a long time! Least person I tried asking on here wouldn't do it, because he said the lower body didn't fit the upper body. But I knew it could be done. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

And Nightwynd, for that epic icon you use: *brohoof* /)

Also, I know this is a tall order, but would it be possible to convert the skimpy gear replacers to BDM to include BBB? I'm also using my own variant of Colourwheel's sexy imperial legion, and it would not only be hot, but a lot more immersive than having DMRA boobs explode a couple cup sizes bigger during lovers with PK "activities." It may take a while to make, but would it be possible?

Im drooling over that Apple conversion!

Cant wait!

:)

On a side note:

I've been able to succesfully edit and export a few armors that I barely dabbled with from Blender like I mentioned before but for some reason in game all of them lower my fps by around exactly 10-15 points; which needless to say slows everything down.

Any reason or common issue that could cause this that I can fix on Blender or nifskope?

I tried reducing polys under meshes->scripts in Blender but it didn't help.

Thanks in advnace for any advice!

Also' date=' I know this is a tall order, but would it be possible to convert the skimpy gear replacers to BDM to include BBB? I'm also using my own variant of Colourwheel's sexy imperial legion, and it would not only be hot, but a lot more immersive than having DMRA boobs explode a couple cup sizes bigger during lovers with PK "activities." It may take a while to make, but would it be possible?

[/quote']

It's certainly possible, it'd just be a long ways off if I decided to mess with any of the stock replacers.

Cant wait!

Managed to knock out a solid six outfits yesterday' date=' and I have about 23 to go... Optimistically speaking, I might have everything ready to go by the weekend.

On a side note:

I've been able to succesfully edit and export a few armors that I barely dabbled with from Blender like I mentioned before but for some reason in game all of them lower my fps by around exactly 10-15 points; which needless to say slows everything down.

Any reason or common issue that could cause this that I can fix on Blender or nifskope?

Never really paid much attention to how things impacted frame rate. So I'm afraid I can't really help you in that regard. :-/

Also' date=' I know this is a tall order, but would it be possible to convert the skimpy gear replacers to BDM to include BBB? I'm also using my own variant of Colourwheel's sexy imperial legion, and it would not only be hot, but a lot more immersive than having DMRA boobs explode a couple cup sizes bigger during lovers with PK "activities." It may take a while to make, but would it be possible?

[/quote']

It's certainly possible, it'd just be a long ways off if I decided to mess with any of the stock replacers.

Cant wait!

Managed to knock out a solid six outfits yesterday' date=' and I have about 23 to go... Optimistically speaking, I might have everything ready to go by the weekend.

On a side note:

Never really paid much attention to how things impacted frame rate. So I'm afraid I can't really help you in that regard. :-/

Awesome!

By the weekend I hope to be done with the 3 final papers I have left so I can spend the rest of it enjoying the outfits lol.

Damn, any common mods or things you know really hurt FPS in the game I can maybe hack off so I dont have to worry about them?

Or something that actually helps FPS without destroying the game?

Damn' date=' any common mods or things you know really hurt FPS in the game I can maybe hack off so I dont have to worry about them?

[/quote']

Eh, don't really know of any mods that help FPS, but the killers (for me, atleast) tend to be the high quality, high definition textures, anything from the ENB series, and anything requiring the Oblivion Graphics Extender.

The only thing I have going for my game right now is some sweet looking water that probably doesn't look all that great in this screenshot:

m1s9t72cob0yov56g.jpg

Needs more lens flair.

May I utter a request?

The default Dark Brotherhood armor. Not the shiny black Latex one' date=' but the dull brown leathery one without all the skin showing. I have tried my hands at it, but failed.

Who else thinks the same way?

[/quote']

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I'm afraid the only thing I can say is the same thing I told kimict, if I do any conversions for stock clothing and armor it would be a ways off. Don't get me wrong, I would very much like to do some kind of work on 'em (with a focus on BDM over DMRA).

Damn' date=' any common mods or things you know really hurt FPS in the game I can maybe hack off so I dont have to worry about them?

[/quote']

Eh, don't really know of any mods that help FPS, but the killers (for me, atleast) tend to be the high quality, high definition textures, anything from the ENB series, and anything requiring the Oblivion Graphics Extender.

The only thing I have going for my game right now is some sweet looking water that probably doesn't look all that great in this screenshot:

m1s9t72cob0yov56g.jpg

Needs more lens flair.

May I utter a request?

The default Dark Brotherhood armor. Not the shiny black Latex one' date=' but the dull brown leathery one without all the skin showing. I have tried my hands at it, but failed.

Who else thinks the same way?

[/quote']

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I'm afraid the only thing I can say is the same thing I told kimict, if I do any conversions for stock clothing and armor it would be a ways off. Don't get me wrong, I would very much like to do some kind of work on 'em (with a focus on BDM over DMRA).

Cant see the full magnitude of the water, but it definitely looks pretty sweet from the picture.