AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 01:19 PM Posted yesterday at 01:19 PM 29 minutes ago, Dovahshling12 said: More sonic characters please. Would also be peak if Dragonball, one piece, or fuck it, if even Chainsaw man got in. (Delusional pick) Also thought of another one Fortnite, since they just collabed with them. Which reminds me @SinsAwakening, gods work on that spice mod🙏 Who else within Sonic could they add? I'm cool with them and any of the series you mentioned
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 01:21 PM Posted yesterday at 01:21 PM 46 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Not gonna lie, Joe Musashi would be sick. I really enjoyed Art Of Vengeance, even if the whole thing (and the new DLC) was kinda short. It's one of the most aesthetically-pleasing things I've played in the past 10 years. Actually, come to think of it, it would make total sense to have him in there. AoV's DLC includes Eggman AND Goro Majima, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Joe and a Golden Axe character (likely Gilius cuz favorite) in upcoming DLCs, not to mention cross-promoting the new Golden Axe show, bringing that completely full circle. That would be pretty cool! I also would like any of the taxi drivers from the new Crazy Taxi and hopefully Beat from Jet Set Radio since both series are getting new games.
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 01:34 PM Posted yesterday at 01:34 PM 1 hour ago, asdf732 said: If we're talking about what corporate collabs we'll get in this game, the point we need to look at is Sega's business relationships. So far what we got were: * Sonic characters (duh) * Characters from companies owned by Sega: Joker, Red, Bayonetta * Paramount collabs (they have business relations now because of the Sonic movie): Avatar, Spongebob, TMNT, * Characters from brand collabs: Pac Man (Pac Man World 2), Mega Man (can't find much, but the biggest collab with him is obviously the Super Genesis Wave event back in Archie) * Characters from brands Sega owns some publishing rights to: Evangelion, Godzilla I think if we're looking towards the next season, we should think about official corporate collabs the Sega had with other companies recently and how they might be able to leverage that for Crossworlds. Just to get them out of the way, the Rumble Party crossovers: * Smurfs * Care Bears * Popeye It happened there, so if they want to make this game a live service and have some kind of brand synergy going on with Rumble Party, it'd be useful to have these collabs in Crossworlds as well. Now, in terms of possibilities outside of Rumble Party: * Demon Slayer (Tanjiro and Nezuko): Sega publishes Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles, plus, some good brand synergy could come up with the DS movie next year. * Alien (Xenomorph): Sega publishes Alien: Isolation, and it'd be useful promotion to have a Xenomorph in CW leading up to Alien: Isolation 2 * Sanrio (Hello Kitty etc): Toy deals. * DC (Superman, Batman, etc): DC x Sonic crossover doesn't just end with the comics, I've seen some licensed clothes and other misc merch, which means they're pushing this brand crossover, so we might get to see some of that in CW. Those were just off the top of my head, looking at Sega jp's website, Sega has its hands in a lot of deals concerning their UFO toy machines. Just looking at the page you can see characters from Disney, Peanuts, Cartoon Network, it's a LOT. Reveal hidden contents Okay, woah, Sega also owns TMS Entertainment, they made the Sonic X anime, and these days you'd see them as part of these anime series: * Dr. Stone * Baki * Blue Box * Detective Conan * Sakamoto Days * Lupin the 3rd * Undead Unluck * Rent-A-Girlfriend * Seven Deadly Sins I wouldn't put it past them to throw in an anime crossover like this. Although some of these might be pretty tough grabs because of whatever manga publishers own these series. Sega also does tons of toy and figure publishing, so they really have their hands in many pockets out there. We truly just have to wait and see whatever they come up with. The door's pretty wide open when it comes to this. I've seen stuff about Dandadan, SpyXFamily, Minions, Pokemon, Jurassic Park, genuinely it's kind of insane. In terms of free DLC, I'm hoping for more Sonic characters like the rest of us, but really we might get more Sega game characters, like maybe the main character from the new Virtua Fighter, Yu Narukami for P4R, Joe Musashi, the mc from Stranger Than Heaven, whatever, I'm just hoping we get Beat, Gum and Ulala. This is the exact line of thoughts i was on but i got into the nitty gritty with WB and some others, genuinely sega could surprise us from multiple angles and it really does make this a hard guess
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 01:41 PM Posted yesterday at 01:41 PM 6 hours ago, DudeoStudio said: If there's anything I'd bet on, its just more japanese reps in general, no matter what anime or manga or show they use. It's gonna be a popular japanese IP my list of likely characters... Hello Kitty (Sanrio) I mean it explains itself and they have more then a friendly relationship with sega and sonic atp, wouldn't mind throwing in keroppi and bad badtz maru as her OG friends too but knowing sanrio, if she was in they'd use more popular picks like My mel and kuromi and cinnamoroll. Deku and/or All Might and Bakugo (MHA) MHA has had a slight resurgence lately and just crossed over with sonic and is still wildly popular in japan despite its american fatigue Sailor Scouts (Sailor Moon) This one is almost a no brainer, the queen of anime protags is Usagi and her sailor scouts. Always relevant and have done more crossovers in the past years, wouldn't shock me at all if she and the scouts got in. Not even mentioning the easy model asset reuse of them and you got easy characters to put in. Inuyasha/Lum (Rumiko Takahashi) The Mother of Manga would deserve a character if we're truly going the jpn route and I don't need to explain the impact and influence of either of these two characters. That and Lum is going to be featured in a japanese sega toyline with sonic and other big IP's soon so hey that's something. soo....WARNER BROS PICKSSS (hear me out if you made it this far, it'll make sense legally and logically hopefully) Now considering the sky dance merger with viacom and WB this should just happen ngl, considering how close viacom and warner bros are being with sonic rn, even following his commercial success with how viacom wants to start modeling their other franchises like sonic's movie outings. Justice League (DC) Like no duh? at least put batman in with his batmobile, batwing and bat boat ill be happy but I'd love all the justice league in somehow mostly supes would be the hardest to believe driving. maybe superman can use that justice jogger....(no one is gonna get that) Powerpuff Girls (hear me out I swear I'm not schitzo) They consistently are always popular in the east and STILL get merch drops since the OG show ended and is currently going to be in that same fuckin sega toy line with sonic just like Lum as I said above. They're WB's top characters all the time and always linger. Doesn't help the OG creator of the PPG is planning a series revival and a movie with WB atm, sounds like good timing for sonic racing promotion to me. Scooby Doo AND Shaggy (I hope my logic is cooking...) If WB is all in, then cmon they'd be perfect for a goofy racer like this. The mystery machine is RIGHT THERE!! DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDNT PLAY AS FUCKIN SHAGGY, YOU WOULD!!! also this would be more so a western pick but impactful regardless especially with WB making a scooby anime. Gizmo and Stripe (Gremlins) Again, WB's TOP franchises and ULTRA popular in the west and the east, Gizmo gets as much merch in japan as the Powerpuffs do and little gizmo is a cultural icon, Gizmo is also planned in that toy line I mentioned with Lum and the PPG being made by Sega. Tom & Jerry (Hanna Barbara) Again ultra popular cute characters WORLD WIDE (especially in the east) They'd be an awesome duo driver like cream and cheese and would be hilarious on the track with sonic and co. (I could just imagine their Track music would be some big band/ jazzy goodness with some goofy sound effects thrown in for fun) They, just like some of the others I mentioned are gonna be in that sega plush toy line so.....seems once again sega is getting real chummy with Warner brothers and seems to be making stuff for their top characters. That's all I got for that though, hope someone read this through and sees where I'm coming from. Also Goku, Luffy, Naruto and or any other shonen manga or popular anime protags in general would be very welcome and fit my theme. (I know I'm putting my eggs in one basket, trust me I'm aware) https://www.siliconera.com/blofffu-is-segas-new-collection-of-plastic-and-soft-toys/ This is the link to that toyline report i found a month ago and the branding even tags it as "perfectly mismatched" its a crossover toy series by design. Anyone here could be a racer especially the warner bros characters as sega widens their connections. (Keep in mind up to this point they were not making merch for these characters, hell even spongebob has a figure in the line)
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 02:05 PM Posted yesterday at 02:05 PM 22 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: https://www.siliconera.com/blofffu-is-segas-new-collection-of-plastic-and-soft-toys/ This is the link to that toyline report i found a month ago and the branding even tags it as "perfectly mismatched" its a crossover toy series by design. Anyone here could be a racer especially the warner bros characters as sega widens their connections. (Keep in mind up to this point they were not making merch for these characters, hell even spongebob has a figure in the line) I've noticed Sega is very crossover friendly so almost anything is on the table. Personally I'm still anticipating they'll add Makoto and Yu from P3 and P4 respectively in: especially since P4 Revival is right around the corner. Hopefully some of the women from both games are included as well
Dovahshling12 Posted yesterday at 03:10 PM Posted yesterday at 03:10 PM 1 hour ago, AeriyShigi said: Who else within Sonic could they add? I'm cool with them and any of the series you mentioned They’re missing some big villains, -Infinite -Chaos 0 -Neo Metal -Mephiles -maybe Black doom if he isn’t too big. They got the classic characters like -Amy, tails, knuckles, Classic Metal, Trip, Mighty, Ray, and Fang. Other game characters like -Tikal, Vanilla, Gemerl, Marine, Mecha Sonic, Chip, the rest of deadly six Idw characters -Surge -Lanolin -Kit -Belle -Jewel -Dr. Starline -Mimic -Tumble & Rough -Surge I guess they could also add human Characters like Maria, Elise, Shahra, Merlina, and maaybe Lah or Gerald Robotnik. I tried going for characters that were most prominent in the series as a whole and also most currently relevant. 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 03:24 PM Posted yesterday at 03:24 PM 12 minutes ago, Dovahshling12 said: They’re missing some big villains, -Infinite -Chaos 0 -Neo Metal -Mephiles -maybe Black doom if he isn’t too big. They got the classic characters like -Amy, tails, knuckles, Classic Metal, Trip, Mighty, Ray, and Fang. Other game characters like -Tikal, Vanilla, Gemerl, Marine, Mecha Sonic, Chip, the rest of deadly six Idw characters -Surge -Lanolin -Kit -Belle -Jewel -Dr. Starline -Mimic -Tumble & Rough -Surge I guess they could also add human Characters like Maria, Elise, Shahra, Merlina, and maaybe Lah or Gerald Robotnik. I tried going for characters that were most prominent in the series as a whole and also most currently relevant. I didn't even realize how far behind they are on Sonic characters: they should catch up on them whenever possible. At least get some of the villains and classic characters 1
Dovahshling12 Posted yesterday at 03:29 PM Posted yesterday at 03:29 PM 4 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: I didn't even realize how far behind they are on Sonic characters: they should catch up on them whenever possible. At least get some of the villains and classic characters Yea Im just hoping we get someone from the list
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 03:43 PM Posted yesterday at 03:43 PM 11 minutes ago, Dovahshling12 said: Yea Im just hoping we get someone from the list I for sure would LOVE Surge and Chip: think of the mod potential 🤤 1
Dovahshling12 Posted yesterday at 03:48 PM Posted yesterday at 03:48 PM 4 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: I for sure would LOVE Surge and Chip: think of the mod potential 🤤 Dont get me started on Surge😌 1
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago other than characters what tracks would you want added? 1
AeriyShigi Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: other than characters what tracks would you want added? I'd love something akin to the white void world from Generations and a space track from the original The End fight from Frontiers. As for crossover stuff, I'd love to see Memento from P5 and hopefully something from Bayonetta since that series has some iconic scenes and set pieces.
AeriyShigi Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Dovahshling12 said: Dont get me started on Surge😌 I'm installing mods Day 1 upon her release: I require my busty Tenrec playable~ 1
Nyarider Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 42 minutes ago, Dovahshling12 said: They’re missing some big villains, -Infinite -Chaos 0 -Neo Metal -Mephiles -maybe Black doom if he isn’t too big. They got the classic characters like -Amy, tails, knuckles, Classic Metal, Trip, Mighty, Ray, and Fang. Other game characters like -Tikal, Vanilla, Gemerl, Marine, Mecha Sonic, Chip, the rest of deadly six Idw characters -Surge -Lanolin -Kit -Belle -Jewel -Dr. Starline -Mimic -Tumble & Rough -Surge I guess they could also add human Characters like Maria, Elise, Shahra, Merlina, and maaybe Lah or Gerald Robotnik. I tried going for characters that were most prominent in the series as a whole and also most currently relevant. seeing mecha sonic here reminds me of how they do generally for the sonic cast specifically seem to be adhering to who could/would actually show up for these races. But damn I'd love to see the current version of Mecha Mk.2 from the Scrapnik Island series then actually. His original design also has so much aura, but I feel like they would be more inclined to include the Scrapnik Island version. It would be making new assets I believe but like. Scrapnik Island Mecha just looks so coooool the art team for the Scrapnik Island mini-series cooked so hard
Dovahshling12 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Nyarider said: seeing mecha sonic here reminds me of how they do generally for the sonic cast specifically seem to be adhering to who could/would actually show up for these races. But damn I'd love to see the current version of Mecha Mk.2 from the Scrapnik Island series then actually. His original design also has so much aura, but I feel like they would be more inclined to include the Scrapnik Island version. It would be making new assets I believe but like. Scrapnik Island Mecha just looks so coooool the art team for the Scrapnik Island mini-series cooked so hard Seen him before and havent gotten to that arc yet but YEA any one of the two would go incredibly hard
Dovahshling12 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 14 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: other than characters what tracks would you want added? Stardust Speedway, Chemical Plant, Tidal Tempest, Station Square flooded and non flooded. There's a mod stage inspired by the Dark Gaia level which I think would be really cool. Studiopolis, Skyscraper Scamper from Unleashed, As overused as it is I think A green hill stage would be cool.
Blueballedbowtie Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 9 hours ago, DudeoStudio said: If there's anything I'd bet on, its just more japanese reps in general, no matter what anime or manga or show they use. It's gonna be a popular japanese IP my list of likely characters... Hello Kitty (Sanrio) I mean it explains itself and they have more then a friendly relationship with sega and sonic atp, wouldn't mind throwing in keroppi and bad badtz maru as her OG friends too but knowing sanrio, if she was in they'd use more popular picks like My mel and kuromi and cinnamoroll. Deku and/or All Might and Bakugo (MHA) MHA has had a slight resurgence lately and just crossed over with sonic and is still wildly popular in japan despite its american fatigue Sailor Scouts (Sailor Moon) This one is almost a no brainer, the queen of anime protags is Usagi and her sailor scouts. Always relevant and have done more crossovers in the past years, wouldn't shock me at all if she and the scouts got in. Not even mentioning the easy model asset reuse of them and you got easy characters to put in. Inuyasha/Lum (Rumiko Takahashi) The Mother of Manga would deserve a character if we're truly going the jpn route and I don't need to explain the impact and influence of either of these two characters. That and Lum is going to be featured in a japanese sega toyline with sonic and other big IP's soon so hey that's something. soo....WARNER BROS PICKSSS (hear me out if you made it this far, it'll make sense legally and logically hopefully) Now considering the sky dance merger with viacom and WB this should just happen ngl, considering how close viacom and warner bros are being with sonic rn, even following his commercial success with how viacom wants to start modeling their other franchises like sonic's movie outings. Justice League (DC) Like no duh? at least put batman in with his batmobile, batwing and bat boat ill be happy but I'd love all the justice league in somehow mostly supes would be the hardest to believe driving. maybe superman can use that justice jogger....(no one is gonna get that) Powerpuff Girls (hear me out I swear I'm not schitzo) They consistently are always popular in the east and STILL get merch drops since the OG show ended and is currently going to be in that same fuckin sega toy line with sonic just like Lum as I said above. They're WB's top characters all the time and always linger. Doesn't help the OG creator of the PPG is planning a series revival and a movie with WB atm, sounds like good timing for sonic racing promotion to me. Scooby Doo AND Shaggy (I hope my logic is cooking...) If WB is all in, then cmon they'd be perfect for a goofy racer like this. The mystery machine is RIGHT THERE!! DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDNT PLAY AS FUCKIN SHAGGY, YOU WOULD!!! also this would be more so a western pick but impactful regardless especially with WB making a scooby anime. Gizmo and Stripe (Gremlins) Again, WB's TOP franchises and ULTRA popular in the west and the east, Gizmo gets as much merch in japan as the Powerpuffs do and little gizmo is a cultural icon, Gizmo is also planned in that toy line I mentioned with Lum and the PPG being made by Sega. Tom & Jerry (Hanna Barbara) Again ultra popular cute characters WORLD WIDE (especially in the east) They'd be an awesome duo driver like cream and cheese and would be hilarious on the track with sonic and co. (I could just imagine their Track music would be some big band/ jazzy goodness with some goofy sound effects thrown in for fun) They, just like some of the others I mentioned are gonna be in that sega plush toy line so.....seems once again sega is getting real chummy with Warner brothers and seems to be making stuff for their top characters. That's all I got for that though, hope someone read this through and sees where I'm coming from. Also Goku, Luffy, Naruto and or any other shonen manga or popular anime protags in general would be very welcome and fit my theme. (I know I'm putting my eggs in one basket, trust me I'm aware) I kinda hope That sailor moon gets in but at the same time I don’t 😵💫 1
AeriyShigi Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 1 minute ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I kinda hope That sailor moon gets in but at the same time I don’t 😵💫 Worried about the mods~? >:3
Blueballedbowtie Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago Just now, AeriyShigi said: Worried about the mods~? >:3 Kinda, I’m a massive pervert abt the series a lot but I also really care abt the characters it’s weird it’s too much to get into rn but either way it’s not the end of the world 1
AeriyShigi Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 5 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Kinda, I’m a massive pervert abt the series a lot but I also really care abt the characters it’s weird it’s too much to get into rn but either way it’s not the end of the world I'm the same way actually: I'm a perv as well but I really like them as characters too. I wouldn't mind them being in Crossworlds IMO
Blueballedbowtie Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 1 minute ago, AeriyShigi said: I'm the same way actually: I'm a perv as well but I really like them as characters too. I wouldn't mind them being in Crossworlds IMO I say all of this like I don’t actively beat my shit to them on a regular basis along side persona and sonic porn, sometimes I wonder how my brain works 1
AeriyShigi Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 17 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I say all of this like I don’t actively beat my shit to them on a regular basis along side persona and sonic porn, sometimes I wonder how my brain works Same here: pervy minds think alike hehe~
Blueballedbowtie Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 16 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: Same here: pervy minds think alike hehe~
AeriyShigi Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Totally not me when looking at Crossworlds mods :3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now