Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 minutes ago, Kurokii said:

it seems like the rest of Season Pass 2 will be revealed tomorrow at 4:00PM EST (and it'll apparently be a 30 minute showcase?)

 

 HUIElBiWsAA9mG1.thumb.jpg.bcda45deda8e53fa2dd0d8b57a93d075.jpgHUCit2lWAAAptKw.thumb.jpg.44a1f7a2c6c6d36eb9307d62fb64398b.jpg

the odds are very low but anyone doing commissions is gonna make a lot of money if one of my favs gets in

Posted
14 minutes ago, Kurokii said:

it seems like the rest of Season Pass 2 will be revealed tomorrow at 4:00PM EST (and it'll apparently be a 30 minute showcase?)

 

 HUIElBiWsAA9mG1.thumb.jpg.bcda45deda8e53fa2dd0d8b57a93d075.jpgHUCit2lWAAAptKw.thumb.jpg.44a1f7a2c6c6d36eb9307d62fb64398b.jpg

Betting everything on a DC collab

Posted
47 minutes ago, Kurokii said:

it seems like the rest of Season Pass 2 will be revealed tomorrow at 4:00PM EST (and it'll apparently be a 30 minute showcase?)

 

 HUIElBiWsAA9mG1.thumb.jpg.bcda45deda8e53fa2dd0d8b57a93d075.jpgHUCit2lWAAAptKw.thumb.jpg.44a1f7a2c6c6d36eb9307d62fb64398b.jpg


I wanna say we get at least one free sonic character or the movie characters get announced. But that's a safe pick.
For the pass anything goes.

 

I gonna say dragon ball or crash bandicoot just for the pure insanity that alone will bring to this game.

Posted
18 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


I wanna say we get at least one free sonic character or the movie characters get announced. But that's a safe pick.
For the pass anything goes.

 

I gonna say dragon ball or crash bandicoot just for the pure insanity that alone will bring to this game.

 

If they add Crash, I'd love it for Spyro to also join in with him. Seeing as Crash has his own racing game with Spyro in it.

Posted
32 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


I wanna say we get at least one free sonic character or the movie characters get announced. But that's a safe pick.
For the pass anything goes.

 

I gonna say dragon ball or crash bandicoot just for the pure insanity that alone will bring to this game.

Imagine they announce Mario, and everyone just LOSES it, lol.

I mean, they do olympics games, so not that far fetched if you think about it...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kurokii said:

it seems like the rest of Season Pass 2 will be revealed tomorrow at 4:00PM EST (and it'll apparently be a 30 minute showcase?)

 

 HUIElBiWsAA9mG1.thumb.jpg.bcda45deda8e53fa2dd0d8b57a93d075.jpgHUCit2lWAAAptKw.thumb.jpg.44a1f7a2c6c6d36eb9307d62fb64398b.jpg

i'm guessing on hyperdimension neptunia as one of dlc

Edited by BadAnG3LB0Y
Posted
52 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


I wanna say we get at least one free sonic character or the movie characters get announced. But that's a safe pick.
For the pass anything goes.

 

I gonna say dragon ball or crash bandicoot just for the pure insanity that alone will bring to this game.

If they put DB stuff, please put Bulma: the mods would be plentiful hehe

Posted
19 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Imagine they announce Mario, and everyone just LOSES it, lol.

I mean, they do olympics games, so not that far fetched if you think about it...

If Mario gets in Crossworlds, I'll do something dumb: like play the game with one hand unironically haha. 

 

That would ridiculously hype but never would happen unfortunately 

Posted
2 hours ago, Kurokii said:

it seems like the rest of Season Pass 2 will be revealed tomorrow at 4:00PM EST (and it'll apparently be a 30 minute showcase?)

 

 HUIElBiWsAA9mG1.thumb.jpg.bcda45deda8e53fa2dd0d8b57a93d075.jpgHUCit2lWAAAptKw.thumb.jpg.44a1f7a2c6c6d36eb9307d62fb64398b.jpg

Here's hoping we get more Sonic characters.

If not, here's hoping we get skins for the existing characters.

If not, here's hoping there's more female characters to lewd because I don't care that hard about who gets added to this game lmao.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kurokii said:

it seems like the rest of Season Pass 2 will be revealed tomorrow at 4:00PM EST (and it'll apparently be a 30 minute showcase?)

 

 HUIElBiWsAA9mG1.thumb.jpg.bcda45deda8e53fa2dd0d8b57a93d075.jpgHUCit2lWAAAptKw.thumb.jpg.44a1f7a2c6c6d36eb9307d62fb64398b.jpg

I say Demon Slayer or Classic Anime with SEGA connections for Free Update or possible DLC 

 

then Guests characters like Mobian Knights JSR Chaos or a character from a Crossover game Sonic was a guest in example Smash Bros as Free Update.

Edited by Loki4Duty
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, asdf732 said:

Here's hoping we get more Sonic characters.

If not, here's hoping we get skins for the existing characters.

If not, here's hoping there's more female characters to lewd because I don't care that hard about who gets added to this game lmao.

List of more likely Sonic characters (based on relevance, I guess):

Infinite (Chaotix Casefiles)
Gemerl (Chaotix Casefiles)
Vanilla The Rabbit (Chaotix Casefiles)
Surge The Tenrec (Comics)
Marine The Raccoon (Comics and Speed Battle)
Classic Amy (recent playability in Origins and Superstars)
Chaos 0 (Speed Battle)
Fang The Sniper (Superstars and Mania cameo)
Bark The Polar Bear (Mania cameo)
Bean The Dynamite (Mania cameo)

Ray the Flying Squirrel (Mania DLC)
Mighty The Armadillo (Mania DLC)

I dunno, a lot of the latter ones in that list do seem kinda unlikely, but I think they're worth mentioning just since they've all at least made an appearance in a more recent game, either as an NPC or as a playable. The casefiles, though, I think that honestly adds quite a bit of likelihood to their inclusion, just since Tangle and Whisper both became DLC really soon after their appearances in the audio drama.

I could also see Link (from Zelda) joining, just due to the upcoming remake of Ocarina of Time.

That, and maybe Lara Croft, with her two upcoming games next year. personally stoked for Legacy Of Atlantis.

On a different note, I think something they would more likely announce is different outfits for each character (mainly the Sonic characters, mind you), like some of the ones in Speed Battle. Rouge's ninja outfit is kinda sick, I gotta admit. Maybe some outfits in Rumble Party, as well. I dunno, just spitballing here.

Edited by ClosetOfDoom
Posted
1 hour ago, AeriyShigi said:

If Mario gets in Crossworlds, I'll do something dumb

 

11 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

I could also see Link (from Zelda) joining, just due to the upcoming remake of Ocarina of Time.

I seriously doubt Nintendo wants anything to do with Crossworlds outside of switch promotion lmao, especially with Mario Kart Worlds still receiving updates (albeit less consistently)

Posted
2 hours ago, AeriyShigi said:

If Mario gets in Crossworlds, I'll do something dumb: like play the game with one hand unironically haha. 

 

That would ridiculously hype but never would happen unfortunately 

If Mario gets in play crossworlds with a lewd mod of your favourite character with one hand and beat all the cups without beating off 

Posted
6 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

 

I seriously doubt Nintendo wants anything to do with Crossworlds outside of switch promotion lmao, especially with Mario Kart Worlds still receiving updates (albeit less consistently)

Totally Agree in my opinion even without mods SRCW beat MKW I don't believe we'll get any Nintendo Exclusive Characters Money Talks say no more

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

List of more likely Sonic characters (based on relevance, I guess):

Infinite (Chaotix Casefiles)
Gemerl (Chaotix Casefiles)
Vanilla The Rabbit (Chaotix Casefiles)
Surge The Tenrec (Comics)
Marine The Raccoon (Comics and Speed Battle)
Classic Amy (recent playability in Origins and Superstars)
Chaos 0 (Speed Battle)
Fang The Sniper (Superstars and Mania cameo)
Bark The Polar Bear (Mania cameo)
Bean The Dynamite (Mania cameo)

Ray the Flying Squirrel (Mania DLC)
Mighty The Armadillo (Mania DLC)

I dunno, a lot of the latter ones in that list do seem kinda unlikely, but I think they're worth mentioning just since they've all at least made an appearance in a more recent game, either as an NPC or as a playable. The casefiles, though, I think that honestly adds quite a bit of likelihood to their inclusion, just since Tangle and Whisper both became DLC really soon after their appearances in the audio drama.

I could also see Link (from Zelda) joining, just due to the upcoming remake of Ocarina of Time.

That, and maybe Lara Croft, with her two upcoming games next year. personally stoked for Legacy Of Atlantis.

On a different note, I think something they would more likely announce is different outfits for each character (mainly the Sonic characters, mind you), like some of the ones in Speed Battle. Rouge's ninja outfit is kinda sick, I gotta admit. Maybe some outfits in Rumble Party, as well. I dunno, just spitballing here.


Honesty good choices,woundn't be surprised if one of them got in! I take anyone in that list.

I take extra slots for everyone.More mods to go around lol.

 

If lara croft got in,oh boy the mods for her would be crazy. Hopefully she can catch up to rouge in that department.

Mario or link would set this world on fire but nintendo is very exclusive.If we can't have them in fortnite,we can't get them anywhere sadly.


But can't believe you forgot Honey! This forum's semi-mascot! lol

Edited by lightingfist
Posted
3 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


Honesty good choices,woundn't be surprised if one of them got in! I take anyone in that list.

I take extra slots for everyone.More mods to go around lol.

 

If lara croft got in,oh boy the mods for her would be crazy. Hopefully she can catch up to rouge in that department.

Mario or link would set this world on fire but nintendo is very exclusive.If we can't have them in fortnite,we can't get them anywhere sadly.


But can't believe you forgot Honey! This forum's semi-mascot! lol

The reason I say it's not THAT far-fetched for Mario is because the Olympics games exist. I know it'd more likely have to be a Nintendo title for that to happen, but still, you never know. Link has also been included in Soul Calibur 2, so seeing him here wouldn't surprise me.

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 10:26 PM, Lanolin said:

Ok 'lil idea
How about this Callie model for crosworlds
Shocking there ain't alot of splatoon mods for Crossworlds. Both SFW and NSFW
https://mandala-furikake.itch.io/callie-b28
rhoe%2B%2F.png

If I'm remembering correctly the only Splatoon mod is the off the hook cosplays for Tangle & Whisper

GODS YES PLEASE! We need some Splatoon representation in the modding scene (besides costumes even though they are fire), I'd love to see this as mod 🤩

Posted
6 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

The reason I say it's not THAT far-fetched for Mario is because the Olympics games exist. I know it'd more likely have to be a Nintendo title for that to happen, but still, you never know. Link has also been included in Soul Calibur 2, so seeing him here wouldn't surprise me.


True but back in the good ol gamecube days nintendo was more willing to play ball to sell it to more people.

If they do get in then i dunno what i do lol. I do what see that chaos unfold. People will legit lose their minds if that happens.

Posted

If there's anything I'd bet on, its just more japanese reps in general, no matter what anime or manga or show they use. It's gonna be a popular japanese IP my list of likely characters...

 

Hello Kitty (Sanrio) I mean it explains itself and they have more then a friendly relationship with sega and sonic atp, wouldn't mind throwing in keroppi and bad badtz maru as her OG friends too but knowing sanrio, if she was in they'd use more popular picks like My mel and kuromi and cinnamoroll.

 

Deku and/or All Might and Bakugo (MHA) MHA has had a slight resurgence lately and just crossed over with sonic and is still wildly popular in japan despite its american fatigue

 

Sailor Scouts (Sailor Moon) This one is almost a no brainer, the queen of anime protags is Usagi and her sailor scouts. Always relevant and have done more crossovers in the past years, wouldn't shock me at all if she and the scouts got in. Not even mentioning the easy model asset reuse of them and you got easy characters to put in.

 

Inuyasha/Lum (Rumiko Takahashi) The Mother of Manga would deserve a character if we're truly going the jpn route and I don't need to explain the impact and influence of either of these two characters. That and Lum is going to be featured in a japanese sega toyline with sonic and other big IP's soon so hey that's something.

 

soo....WARNER BROS PICKSSS (hear me out if you made it this far, it'll make sense legally and logically hopefully)

 

Now considering the sky dance merger with viacom and WB this should just happen ngl, considering how close viacom and warner bros are being with sonic rn, even following his commercial success with how viacom wants to start modeling their other franchises like sonic's movie outings.

 

Justice League (DC) Like no duh? at least put batman in with his batmobile, batwing and bat boat ill be happy but I'd love all the justice league in somehow mostly supes would be the hardest to believe driving. maybe superman can use that justice jogger....(no one is gonna get that)

 

Powerpuff Girls (hear me out I swear I'm not schitzo) They consistently are always popular in the east and STILL get merch drops since the OG show ended and is currently going to be in that same fuckin sega toy line with sonic just like Lum as I said above. They're WB's top characters all the time and always linger. Doesn't help the OG creator of the PPG is planning a series revival and a movie with WB atm, sounds like good timing for sonic racing promotion to me.

 

Scooby Doo AND Shaggy (I hope my logic is cooking...) If WB is all in, then cmon they'd be perfect for a goofy racer like this. The mystery machine is RIGHT THERE!! DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDNT PLAY AS FUCKIN SHAGGY, YOU WOULD!!! also this would be more so a western pick but impactful regardless especially with WB making a scooby anime.

 

Gizmo and Stripe (Gremlins) Again, WB's TOP franchises and ULTRA popular in the west and the east, Gizmo gets as much merch in japan as the Powerpuffs do and little gizmo is a cultural icon, Gizmo is also planned in that toy line I mentioned with Lum and the PPG being made by Sega.

 

Tom & Jerry (Hanna Barbara) Again ultra popular cute characters WORLD WIDE (especially in the east) They'd be an awesome duo driver like cream and cheese and would be hilarious on the track with sonic and co. (I could just imagine their Track music would be some big band/ jazzy goodness with some goofy sound effects thrown in for fun) They, just like some of the others I mentioned are gonna be in that sega plush toy line so.....seems once again sega is getting real chummy with Warner brothers and seems to be making stuff for their top characters.

 

That's all I got for that though, hope someone read this through and sees where I'm coming from. Also Goku, Luffy, Naruto and or any other shonen manga or popular anime protags in general would be very welcome and fit my theme. (I know I'm putting my eggs in one basket, trust me I'm aware)

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Zorai said:

If they add Crash, I'd love it for Spyro to also join in with him. Seeing as Crash has his own racing game with Spyro in it.

They should also add Crash's sister if they ever do that. Although I wouldn't mind if they feature Cortex instead, but it'd be more fun if we could have Coco as well.  ;3

 

1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said:

I seriously doubt Nintendo wants anything to do with Crossworlds outside of switch promotion lmao, especially with Mario Kart Worlds still receiving updates (albeit less consistently)

It should be very obvious that if Mario makes an appearance, he's only going to be exclusively available on the Switch consoles.

However, this game's online multiplayer features crossplay between PC and console players including Switch 1 and 2. There's absolutely no way Nintendo would allow Mario to appear in a non-Nintendo platform. It's the same reason why Nintendo refused to do any collaborations with Fortnite with their IPs.

 

So far with the way how Sega handled post-release content for this game, it's like drip feeding. With each update, all the new content is already in the game's files but they're not accessible until Sega decides so with their planned release dates that's like every 2-4 weeks. Usually when that time comes, they dedicate a week for the new character (+ new stage) by having them unlocked to be playable first mid-week and then host a festival about them for the weekend.

 

If a Nintendo character gets that kind of treatment, what will the rest of the playerbase have during that time?

Because like I said, Nintendo would only allow their characters on their consoles, Switch 1 & 2. That's 2 out of 8 platforms with the rest being Xbox One & Series, PlayStation 4 & 5, Steam, and Epic that will definitely not get access to that kind of content.

Isolating content to exclusively Nintendo platforms while alienating everyone else in the playerbase is the last thing you should be doing for an online multiplayer game.

 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play as Mario and Luigi officially in a Sonic racing game. That would be awesome.

But it's not going to work the same way how other IPs are able to collab with this game with how stubborn Nintendo is.

Edited by Catnatic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...