AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 08:33 PM Posted yesterday at 08:33 PM 28 minutes ago, chocolate_warlord_M said: It's weird that Kunckles doesn't have a lot. I say this cause he is very balances in terms of gameplay. I have been thinking about making mods for unpopular characters but still trying to learn to do 3D model lol. Wish I could learn 3D modeling too: would be happy to make mods for these underappreciated characters. I'm also surprised Knuckles doesn't have a lot of mods since he's been a iconic character for a while. Same goes for Tails. Best of luck with the models you're making! 2
GuyIncognito383 Posted yesterday at 09:19 PM Posted yesterday at 09:19 PM 9 hours ago, AeriyShigi said: Thanks again and I'll be sure to check out those mods you mentioned! If you happen to know of any people and/or groups who play with mods, feel free to let me know too! @ClosetOfDoomI'm also interested in possibly finding lewd people to play with online, sounds fun! 3
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 09:23 PM Posted yesterday at 09:23 PM (edited) 53 minutes ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: all those Characters have in common at the root is they're Male. well i meant it moreso in the safe for work mod scene but them being male also doesnt help in our scene either lmao Edited yesterday at 09:23 PM by DudeoStudio 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 09:24 PM Posted yesterday at 09:24 PM 3 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said: @ClosetOfDoomI'm also interested in possibly finding lewd people to play with online, sounds fun! Happy to hear that! I'm usually available on Discord so feel free to add me there! aeiryshigi_91 Btw love the pictures you've taken of the mods you've installed hehe 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 09:30 PM Posted yesterday at 09:30 PM 6 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: well i meant it moreso in the safe for work mod scene but them being male also doesnt help in our scene either lmao That's odd: I figured there'd be way more SFW mods for the male characters rather than NSFW ones. But I agree that there should be more of both kinds of mods. 1
SinsAwakening Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 6 hours ago, DudeoStudio said: It's especially a fucking shame when everyone I listed in the beginning has far more potential for modding than the popular picks, considering the builds and animations of some of them. Characters like Eggpawn, Zazz, and Omega are a byproduct of having very unique builds that cause them to be difficult to modify, and their animations reflect that. Unless you’re a very creative person (I’m not one of them), you will have a hard time trying to model swap them. At that point, the only options are to use separate ai (which is hell to do) or do simple color or outfit swaps. 4
Kyonyuu_Nin Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Just weighing in to say I think Tangle is super hot and you know she does crazy stuff with that tail. 2
AeriyShigi Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Kyonyuu_Nin said: Just weighing in to say I think Tangle is super hot and you know she does crazy stuff with that tail. That is pretty hot hehe: love your pfp btw
DudeoStudio Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 7 hours ago, Kyonyuu_Nin said: Just weighing in to say I think Tangle is super hot and you know she does crazy stuff with that tail. Politely disagree and ultra based pfp, hard to meet more SK fans
ClosetOfDoom Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, DudeoStudio said: Politely disagree and ultra based pfp, hard to meet more SK fans Disagree with what...? lol
SinsAwakening Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago Anyone that is waiting on the Mario princesses (and other mod updates), I got hit with computer issues as I was finishing them (bad timing, I know). No mod posting for a few days. 1
AeriyShigi Posted 16 minutes ago Posted 16 minutes ago Condolences on your computer issues: best of luck with getting your setup back to normal 🙏 1
Zack-TOT Posted 3 minutes ago Posted 3 minutes ago Yo guys want to ask is there any chance that we can replace Aang into Toph Beifong? or Katara? I want to do it myself but I literally have no idea how to do it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now