Shaylaharpy Posted Monday at 07:23 PM Posted Monday at 07:23 PM Anyone willing to do a dark raceswap for Rochestedorm's Sage (clothed)?
Loki4Duty Posted Monday at 10:31 PM Posted Monday at 10:31 PM 3 hours ago, Shaylaharpy said: Anyone willing to do a dark raceswap for Rochestedorm's Sage (clothed)? You mean change Sage Skin Texture?
Shaylaharpy Posted Monday at 11:14 PM Posted Monday at 11:14 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, Loki4Duty said: You mean change Sage Skin Texture? ...yeah! I tried using the method of putting Black Sage under Rocheste's in order but it didn't work... Edited yesterday at 12:23 AM by Shaylaharpy 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 10:08 AM Posted yesterday at 10:08 AM Hey hope everyone is doing well! I recently got Crossworlds and I've been learning more about what mods to get and how to install them thank to everyone's contributions to this thread. I appreciate the (hot) work that's gone into it hehe. In case you all don't mind me asking, I would like to play Crossworlds with lewd mods with people who also have those same mods installed. I'm also down to learn more about everyone's favorites so if that sounds good with you, feel free to DM or reach out on Discord aeriyshigi_91 Also some of my favorites are the busty princesses, Surge and Amy. 3
ClosetOfDoom Posted yesterday at 10:50 AM Posted yesterday at 10:50 AM 34 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: Hey hope everyone is doing well! I recently got Crossworlds and I've been learning more about what mods to get and how to install them thank to everyone's contributions to this thread. I appreciate the (hot) work that's gone into it hehe. In case you all don't mind me asking, I would like to play Crossworlds with lewd mods with people who also have those same mods installed. I'm also down to learn more about everyone's favorites so if that sounds good with you, feel free to DM or reach out on Discord aeriyshigi_91 Also some of my favorites are the busty princesses, Surge and Amy. Just so you know, the mods you see on your screen during gameplay are only according to the mods you have installed. You won't be able to see the mods that anyone else has installed when playing online, so whatever mods you have installed will appear as though the other player is also using them, so to speak. For example, if we're playing online together, it would work like this: If I have the busty Blaze mod installed, but you have the flat Blaze mod installed, I would appear on your screen as having the flat Blaze mod, no matter what mod I'm actually using on my end. 6
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 11:08 AM Posted yesterday at 11:08 AM 16 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Just so you know, the mods you see on your screen during gameplay are only according to the mods you have installed. You won't be able to see the mods that anyone else has installed when playing online, so whatever mods you have installed will appear as though the other player is also using them, so to speak. For example, if we're playing online together, it would work like this: If I have the busty Blaze mod installed, but you have the flat Blaze mod installed, I would appear on your screen as having the flat Blaze mod, no matter what mod I'm actually using on my end. Ah I get what you mean! I was wondering how that would've worked and thanks for the explanation! I don't mind if the mods I show off are the only ones visible: I just think it'd be nice to play with other people who also have lewd mods installed. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted yesterday at 11:15 AM Posted yesterday at 11:15 AM 1 minute ago, AeriyShigi said: Ah I get what you mean! I was wondering how that would've worked and thanks for the explanation! I don't mind if the mods I show off are the only ones visible: I just think it'd be nice to play with other people who also have lewd mods installed. Chances are, if you talk with folks here, they'll likely show you where you can find groups to play with. Also, I forgot to mention in the previous post, but due to the growing number of mods here, I highly doubt you'll find someone with the exact same mods enabled, lol. But, like I said, you'll only ever see the mods you have, so that won't matter. Anyway, best of luck. My favorites are the RochesteDorm and JZSuper collections, plus a couple others here and there. Have fun! 2
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM 38 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Chances are, if you talk with folks here, they'll likely show you where you can find groups to play with. Also, I forgot to mention in the previous post, but due to the growing number of mods here, I highly doubt you'll find someone with the exact same mods enabled, lol. But, like I said, you'll only ever see the mods you have, so that won't matter. Anyway, best of luck. My favorites are the RochesteDorm and JZSuper collections, plus a couple others here and there. Have fun! Thanks again and I'll be sure to check out those mods you mentioned! If you happen to know of any people and/or groups who play with mods, feel free to let me know too!
Darkzero3802 Posted yesterday at 03:16 PM Posted yesterday at 03:16 PM Did anyone ever consider keyhole lingerie for the ladies? With SA2 proportions for Amy and Rouge? 9
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 03:20 PM Posted yesterday at 03:20 PM Dude we so desperately need more character mods that go over tangle and whisper, whether it be regular mods or nsfw. Like I actually cant stand looking at them in my sea of good characters 😐The only cope I have is the Classic Ray over tangle mod and the Whisper azur lane outfit from nexus that takes that dookie ass sonic forces shit design off of her and makes her look decent and cool looking. 2
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 03:21 PM Posted yesterday at 03:21 PM 4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: Did anyone ever consider keyhole lingerie for the ladies? With SA2 proportions for Amy and Rouge? you might be cooking if sa2 proportions are included especially 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 03:33 PM Posted yesterday at 03:33 PM 16 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: Did anyone ever consider keyhole lingerie for the ladies? With SA2 proportions for Amy and Rouge? I haven't any mods with this in mind but that sounds like a fun idea: especially paired with any busty mods imo
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 03:35 PM Posted yesterday at 03:35 PM 12 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: Dude we so desperately need more character mods that go over tangle and whisper, whether it be regular mods or nsfw. Like I actually cant stand looking at them in my sea of good characters 😐The only cope I have is the Classic Ray over tangle mod and the Whisper azur lane outfit from nexus that takes that dookie ass sonic forces shit design off of her and makes her look decent and cool looking. I haven't seen much mods for them either: almost any lewd mod for them would be nice to see too. Glad I'm not the only one who thought her design from Forces sucked lol. 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 03:36 PM Posted yesterday at 03:36 PM 14 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: you might be cooking if sa2 proportions are included especially Heavily agree on this too! 1
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 03:49 PM Posted yesterday at 03:49 PM 2 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: I haven't seen much mods for them either: almost any lewd mod for them would be nice to see too. Glad I'm not the only one who thought her design from Forces sucked lol. For sure. The biggest problem with tangle and whisper (aside from the many elephants in the room behind them even existing at all) is their dated shit ass designs, they were dated as soon as the comic came out, especially whisper. Somehow previous non-canon characters had more fitting sonic universe designs like the modern Freedom Fighters, sonics siblings and so on and so forth. Tangle and whisper stink of "sonic in 2017", they dead ass just look like oc's. Hell I'd even argue Anti Sonic (Scourge before the emerald transformation) has a better design in terms of context and especially in the visual story telling aspect despite just being sonic in a jacket. 1
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 04:02 PM Posted yesterday at 04:02 PM 10 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: For sure. The biggest problem with tangle and whisper (aside from the many elephants in the room behind them even existing at all) is their dated shit ass designs, they were dated as soon as the comic came out, especially whisper. Somehow previous non-canon characters had more fitting sonic universe designs like the modern Freedom Fighters, sonics siblings and so on and so forth. Tangle and whisper stink of "sonic in 2017", they dead ass just look like oc's. Hell I'd even argue Anti Sonic (Scourge before the emerald transformation) has a better design in terms of context and especially in the visual story telling aspect despite just being sonic in a jacket. I'm not even big on the Sonic comics story wise (and not caught up) but even from a character design standpoint, they look lackluster to me. Surge has been the exception to me: a newer character with a sick design and it's unfortunate the others didn't get the same treatment. But yes more lewd mods for these characters please! hehe 1
z3nz3nzen Posted yesterday at 04:22 PM Posted yesterday at 04:22 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, DudeoStudio said: Dude we so desperately need more character mods that go over tangle and whisper, whether it be regular mods or nsfw. Like I actually cant stand looking at them in my sea of good characters 😐The only cope I have is the Classic Ray over tangle mod and the Whisper azur lane outfit from nexus that takes that dookie ass sonic forces shit design off of her and makes her look decent and cool looking. they dont have any replacement mods because they dont have to be replaced, theyre some of the best sonic characters Edited yesterday at 04:23 PM by z3nz3nzen 1
Darkzero3802 Posted yesterday at 05:01 PM Posted yesterday at 05:01 PM 1 hour ago, DudeoStudio said: you might be cooking if sa2 proportions are included especially Who wouldnt want lingerie like that on the ladies 3
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 05:02 PM Posted yesterday at 05:02 PM Just now, Darkzero3802 said: Who wouldnt want lingerie like that on the ladies That kind of lingerie would be hot on them, especially with the busty mods on 🤭 2
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 05:42 PM Posted yesterday at 05:42 PM 51 minutes ago, z3nz3nzen said: they dont have any replacement mods because they dont have to be replaced, theyre some of the best sonic characters Guess that's why Tails, Knuckles, Jet, big, zazz, storm, Nine, Rusty, Dread, Steve, Alex, Majima, ProtoMan, MegaMan, Ghost gang, TMNT, Spongebob, Patrick, Omega, Vector, Charmy, Zavok, and EggPawn have no Amazing options for mods either huh? Guess they're just played by everyone too much. Can't be that a majority of the player base doesn't play as these characters like....at all? Whisper Ironically has more mods then Tangle due to being the second of the two boost characters. (there being only two is a sin) Its not like the sonic fanbase just refuses to pick somebody whos not the same 8 characters right? On a serious note though, I genuinely hate that "everyone has the same favorite character and plays the exact same game as everyone else" type of modding scene. I'd even go as far to say Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Silver, Blaze, Cream and Rouge's mods (who tend to get the most traction and attention) are quite boring if you're somebody who doesn't care for costume swaps. I don't agree on them being good characters, its more so that no one cares If their kin is getting good mods.
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 05:45 PM Posted yesterday at 05:45 PM 1 minute ago, DudeoStudio said: Guess that's why Tails, Knuckles, Jet, big, zazz, storm, Nine, Rusty, Dread, Steve, Alex, Majima, ProtoMan, MegaMan, Ghost gang, TMNT, Spongebob, Patrick, Omega, Vector, Charmy, Zavok, and EggPawn have no Amazing options for mods either huh? Guess they're just played by everyone too much. Can't be that a majority of the player base doesn't play as these characters like....at all? Whisper Ironically has more mods then Tangle due to being the second of the two boost characters. (there being only two is a sin) Its not like the sonic fanbase just refuses to pick somebody whos not the same 8 characters right? On a serious note though, I genuinely hate that "everyone has the same favorite character and plays the exact same game as everyone else" type of modding scene. I'd even go as far to say Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Silver, Blaze, Cream and Rouge's mods (who tend to get the most traction and attention) are quite boring if you're somebody who doesn't care for costume swaps. I don't agree on them being good characters, its more so that no one cares If their kin is getting good mods. It's especially a fucking shame when everyone I listed in the beginning has far more potential for modding then the popular picks, considering the builds and animations of some of them.
SonicModLover Posted yesterday at 07:19 PM Posted yesterday at 07:19 PM I for one really really really like tangle and whisper! I remember seeing an sa2 jiggle physics mod for them but it was never fucking released!! I really hope one day they do.. I also really wish there was more nsfw mods for the male characters, there is barely any. And finally I do agree that rouge and some others get a lot of the mods, I wish it was more evened out 3
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 08:01 PM Posted yesterday at 08:01 PM 40 minutes ago, SonicModLover said: I for one really really really like tangle and whisper! I remember seeing an sa2 jiggle physics mod for them but it was never fucking released!! I really hope one day they do.. I also really wish there was more nsfw mods for the male characters, there is barely any. And finally I do agree that rouge and some others get a lot of the mods, I wish it was more evened out These summarize my thoughts perfectly! That SA2 jiggle mod sounds like fun: hope it gets found. Personally, I'm someone that enjoys seeing mods for the guys as well. Hopefully there'll be plenty of mods for everyone eventually. Btw fellow Sonic mod enjoyer too! Love how much you like Chip hehe 🤭 1
chocolate_warlord_M Posted yesterday at 08:03 PM Posted yesterday at 08:03 PM 2 hours ago, DudeoStudio said: Guess that's why Tails, Knuckles, Jet, big, zazz, storm, Nine, Rusty, Dread, Steve, Alex, Majima, ProtoMan, MegaMan, Ghost gang, TMNT, Spongebob, Patrick, Omega, Vector, Charmy, Zavok, and EggPawn have no Amazing options for mods either huh? Guess they're just played by everyone too much. Can't be that a majority of the player base doesn't play as these characters like....at all? Whisper Ironically has more mods then Tangle due to being the second of the two boost characters. (there being only two is a sin) Its not like the sonic fanbase just refuses to pick somebody whos not the same 8 characters right? On a serious note though, I genuinely hate that "everyone has the same favorite character and plays the exact same game as everyone else" type of modding scene. I'd even go as far to say Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Silver, Blaze, Cream and Rouge's mods (who tend to get the most traction and attention) are quite boring if you're somebody who doesn't care for costume swaps. I don't agree on them being good characters, its more so that no one cares If their kin is getting good mods. It's weird that Kunckles doesn't have a lot. I say this cause he is very balances in terms of gameplay. I have been thinking about making mods for unpopular characters but still trying to learn to do 3D model lol. 2
Leonidas-Hakai Posted yesterday at 08:30 PM Posted yesterday at 08:30 PM 2 hours ago, DudeoStudio said: It's especially a fucking shame when everyone I listed in the beginning has far more potential for modding then the popular picks, considering the builds and animations of some of them. all those Characters have in common at the root is they're Male.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now