p5rtakamaki2005 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago As LewdFiction stated, there seems to be a shop and that gets me hopeful for more skins at least. Haven't seen anyone bring it up, but maybe that's for the different coloured AI skin variants they showcased and refused to elaborate. Hopefully they put past festival content in there too for anyone who missed out. 1
asdf732 Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: also...I see a shop could be for DLC's
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 8 minutes ago, lightingfist said: It's time for honey or really anyone else.That is a free slot for anyone! Go ham on this one. ___ I can't believe we getting FF7 I pray to whatever god to have Tifa in these game. She is a requirement for this. In recent times, it feels like Tifa is THE FF7 character to represent it in other games so I'd be shocked if it's not her and Cloud in an FF7 themed DLC pack. Watch them blueball us and put Aeirith instead : p (I like Aeirith too but I need Tifa booba in this game ASAP)
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Apologies for the repeated replies: I got an error that my message didn't send and genuinely thought it didn't. 🙏 1
lightingfist Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 3 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: In recent times, it feels like Tifa is THE FF7 character to represent it in other games so I'd be shocked if it's not her and Cloud in an FF7 themed DLC pack. Watch them blueball us and put Aeirith instead : p (I like Aeirith too but I need Tifa booba in this game ASAP) I was just thinking that! They say she in street fighter which i also plan to get her later for that too lol. I would want yuffie too but that my greedy ass. If tifa not in this game we mod her over that racer sonic skin.
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago A look at the Shop feature. You can buy Skins, titles, auras, music & more. 2
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Just now, lightingfist said: I was just thinking that! They say she in street fighter which i also plan to get her later for that too lol. I would want yuffie too but that my greedy ass. If tifa not in this game we mod her over that racer sonic skin. I've heard SF6 is a pain to mod so hopefully when she's in that game, her mods won't be too hard to make. As much as I love Tifa, Yuffie is actually my favorite FF7 gal and I'd love to have her here even if it's unlikely: would be nice to have her over the McClaren model.
lightingfist Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 9 minutes ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said: As LewdFiction stated, there seems to be a shop and that gets me hopeful for more skins at least. Haven't seen anyone bring it up, but maybe that's for the different coloured AI skin variants they showcased and refused to elaborate. Hopefully they put past festival content in there too for anyone who missed out. I saw the ai colors too. I hope their extra slots. Even if there colors they can still work as character selection. Similar in smash utimate when a different alt can be different character entirely. we still dunno until the update is out. 1
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 18 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: Admittedly I've yet to play the game yet but wasn't there a shop already? If not, what will it have and how could it affect the game? nope just a friendship meter to dump tickets into your fav character
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Just now, lightingfist said: I saw the ai colors too. I hope their extra slots. Even if there colors they can still work as character selection. Similar in smash utimate when a different alt can be different character entirely. we still dunno until the update is out. If the AI colors work like skins in Smash, does that mean more availability for more mods?
Savvy Navvy Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Man a lot of new stuff for this game is cool and all but WHERE IS THE CROSS PROGRESSION Like damn I still want to use mods but I did already bought a dlc in my ps5
lightingfist Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 2 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: If the AI colors work like skins in Smash, does that mean more availability for more mods? In theroy I hope so! Cause we about to get a whole slew of extra slots. Also SF6 is one those games that needs to use a manager to use,nwhich is easy to do. So you can imagin Tifa nude mods day 1 for that.The question is if they faster than us to do so lol I Love yuffie too! The best dream is cloud,seph,tifa,yuffie and aerith but someone gonna get cut for that sadly.
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 7 minutes ago, lightingfist said: In theroy I hope so! Cause we about to get a whole slew of extra slots. Also SF6 is one those games that needs to use a manager to use,nwhich is easy to do. So you can imagin Tifa nude mods day 1 for that.The question is if they faster than us to do so lol I Love yuffie too! The best dream is cloud,seph,tifa,yuffie and aerith but someone gonna get cut for that sadly. Hope we do get those extra skin slots and Tifa's SF6 mods happen as soon as possible. At most, we're getting Cloud and Tifa so unfortunately Yuffie is getting left out : (
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 20 minutes ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said: A look at the Shop feature. You can buy Skins, titles, auras, music & more. gonna need that pink rouge and blue metal sonic 1
asdf732 Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago 26 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: Apologies for the repeated replies: I got an error that my message didn't send and genuinely thought it didn't. 🙏 you should probably delete those extra messages then
asdf732 Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago 19 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I saw the ai colors too. I hope their extra slots. Even if there colors they can still work as character selection. Similar in smash utimate when a different alt can be different character entirely. we still dunno until the update is out. If these are all extra slots, we really gotta start pumping out nude mods to fill all these out. This basically doubles the mod roster. 1
yuzi unknown Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 1 hour ago, Kurokii said: AIGIS MY BELOVED praying we get Naoto too
Leonidas-Hakai Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 21 minutes ago, yuzi unknown said: praying we get Naoto too That more likely than Aegis the next is game Revival I wouldn't think They'd go back to Reload.
lightingfist Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 22 minutes ago, asdf732 said: If these are all extra slots, we really gotta start pumping out nude mods to fill all these out. This basically doubles the mod roster. Exacty,we gonna need all hands on deck if they are extra slots. This could be the smash brawl of modding if we play our cards right. With a roaster so modded we won't even know who was orginally in this game or not lol. ____ Honesty I'm excited for duel mode! Finally a race when the only person to blame is myself lol I looking forward on how our custom UI's look in this since they get the spotlight 1
Jello912 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Holy shit I missed 5 pages of text in this thread all in the span of a day
ClowningForTheClussy Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago It’s that year 2 hype which we love to see
AeriyShigi Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 23 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Exacty,we gonna need all hands on deck if they are extra slots. This could be the smash brawl of modding if we play our cards right. With a roaster so modded we won't even know who was orginally in this game or not lol. ____ Honesty I'm excited for duel mode! Finally a race when the only person to blame is myself lol I looking forward on how our custom UI's look in this since they get the spotlight The modding scene, both casually and lewdly, will be plentiful if that happens and I'm hoping for it. Also that duel mode is nuts lol
AeriyShigi Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 51 minutes ago, asdf732 said: you should probably delete those extra messages then Didn't know that was possible but I went ahead and did just that: thanks for letting me know!
kuromicola Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 1 hour ago, kuromicola said: I WON i need kuromi to be dressed like a fucking slut 3
AeriyShigi Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 11 minutes ago, kuromicola said: i need kuromi to be dressed like a fucking slut I don't know much about Sanrio characters lewdly enough but I'm convinced you have a pretty fun idea as to how you want Kuromi to look hehe~ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now