DudeoStudio Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago DIDNT I FUCKING CALL IT!? JAPANESE DIRECTION AND TOP OF MY LIST WAS HELLO KITTY AND KUROMI! LETSS GOOOOO
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Aigis in Crossworlds, let's go! Hopefully the start of Persona girl mods. 3
AeriyShigi Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Kurokii said: AIGIS MY BELOVED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY WAIFUS ARE IN 😍
AeriyShigi Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Just now, p5rtakamaki2005 said: Aigis in Crossworlds, let's go! Hopefully the start of Persona girl mods. Hopefully the start of Persona girls in the game too: would love Margaret for P4 stuff in the game
DudeoStudio Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Please let others on my predictions be true or close enough! Theres no way we're not getting a DC pack cmon pleaseee
asdf732 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago 5 minutes ago, kuromicola said: I WON Called it!
asdf732 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Kurokii said: AIGIS MY BELOVED Alright so what naked Sonic girl are we gonna mod on top of that mclaren racing costume? Also, it's time to prepare those Sanrio and classic Sega nudes on the double... 3
AeriyShigi Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Casuals, perverts, and everyone in between: we won big time today! 😍 2
asdf732 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago 11 minutes ago, kuromicola said: I WON Fr though this looks like a frame 1 Catnatic mod lol
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago More Persona & FF7, What the actual hell?!? 1
DudeoStudio Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 2 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Holy shit!!!!!!! Japanese direction man. I'm all for it. I need sephiroth in a fucking car 1
asdf732 Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago Just now, DudeoStudio said: Japanese direction man. I'm all for it. I need sephiroth in a fucking car I'm hoping for Tifa personally lmao. Also Chie... 1
AeriyShigi Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 4 minutes ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said: More Persona & FF7, What the actual hell?!? One of my ideal lineups for sure, casually and for mods as well~ 1
ClowningForTheClussy Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago KItty she looks sooo goood HELLO KITTY my beloved aaa soo gorgeous she looks
AeriyShigi Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 3 minutes ago, asdf732 said: I'm hoping for Tifa personally lmao. Also Chie... As a tomboy enjoyer, this would be a dream come true: new mains for sure 😍
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago more human characters which means....MAJOR W MODS 1
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Just now, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: more human characters which means....MAJOR W MODS The Bayonetta and Persona based mods are going to be a work of art 🤤
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 6 minutes ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: KItty she looks sooo goood HELLO KITTY my beloved aaa soo gorgeous she looks I'm cool with them coming as well: happy to hear you'll be having fun with them! My favorite Sanrio characters are Baditz Maru and Tuxedo Sam hehe
ClowningForTheClussy Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 1 minute ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: also...I see a shop Really really hoping that shop is for ways to get previous festival things 1
AeriyShigi Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: also...I see a shop Admittedly I've yet to play the game yet but wasn't there a shop already? If not, what will it have and how could it affect the game?
lightingfist Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 29 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Alright so what naked Sonic girl are we gonna mod on top of that mclaren racing costume? Also, it's time to prepare those Sanrio and classic Sega nudes on the double... It's time for honey or really anyone else.That is a free slot for anyone! Go ham on this one. ___ I can't believe we getting FF7 I pray to whatever god to have Tifa in these game. She is a requirement for this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now