DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 07:31 AM Posted yesterday at 07:31 AM 18 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: If there's anything I'd bet on, its just more japanese reps in general, no matter what anime or manga or show they use. It's gonna be a popular japanese IP my list of likely characters... Hello Kitty (Sanrio) I mean it explains itself and they have more then a friendly relationship with sega and sonic atp, wouldn't mind throwing in keroppi and bad badtz maru as her OG friends too but knowing sanrio, if she was in they'd use more popular picks like My mel and kuromi and cinnamoroll. Deku and/or All Might and Bakugo (MHA) MHA has had a slight resurgence lately and just crossed over with sonic and is still wildly popular in japan despite its american fatigue Sailor Scouts (Sailor Moon) This one is almost a no brainer, the queen of anime protags is Usagi and her sailor scouts. Always relevant and have done more crossovers in the past years, wouldn't shock me at all if she and the scouts got in. Not even mentioning the easy model asset reuse of them and you got easy characters to put in. Inuyasha/Lum (Rumiko Takahashi) The Mother of Manga would deserve a character if we're truly going the jpn route and I don't need to explain the impact and influence of either of these two characters. That and Lum is going to be featured in a japanese sega toyline with sonic and other big IP's soon so hey that's something. soo....WARNER BROS PICKSSS (hear me out if you made it this far, it'll make sense legally and logically hopefully) Now considering the sky dance merger with viacom and WB this should just happen ngl, considering how close viacom and warner bros are being with sonic rn, even following his commercial success with how viacom wants to start modeling their other franchises like sonic's movie outings. Justice League (DC) Like no duh? at least put batman in with his batmobile, batwing and bat boat ill be happy but I'd love all the justice league in somehow mostly supes would be the hardest to believe driving. maybe superman can use that justice jogger....(no one is gonna get that) Powerpuff Girls (hear me out I swear I'm not schitzo) They consistently are always popular in the east and STILL get merch drops since the OG show ended and is currently going to be in that same fuckin sega toy line with sonic just like Lum as I said above. They're WB's top characters all the time and always linger. Doesn't help the OG creator of the PPG is planning a series revival and a movie with WB atm, sounds like good timing for sonic racing promotion to me. Scooby Doo AND Shaggy (I hope my logic is cooking...) If WB is all in, then cmon they'd be perfect for a goofy racer like this. The mystery machine is RIGHT THERE!! DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDNT PLAY AS FUCKIN SHAGGY, YOU WOULD!!! also this would be more so a western pick but impactful regardless especially with WB making a scooby anime. Gizmo and Stripe (Gremlins) Again, WB's TOP franchises and ULTRA popular in the west and the east, Gizmo gets as much merch in japan as the Powerpuffs do and little gizmo is a cultural icon, Gizmo is also planned in that toy line I mentioned with Lum and the PPG being made by Sega. Tom & Jerry (Hanna Barbara) Again ultra popular cute characters WORLD WIDE (especially in the east) They'd be an awesome duo driver like cream and cheese and would be hilarious on the track with sonic and co. (I could just imagine their Track music would be some big band/ jazzy goodness with some goofy sound effects thrown in for fun) They, just like some of the others I mentioned are gonna be in that sega plush toy line so.....seems once again sega is getting real chummy with Warner brothers and seems to be making stuff for their top characters. That's all I got for that though, hope someone read this through and sees where I'm coming from. Also Goku, Luffy, Naruto and or any other shonen manga or popular anime protags in general would be very welcome and fit my theme. (I know I'm putting my eggs in one basket, trust me I'm aware) Oh Bugs and Daffy would be nice too...rambling
Mirukane Posted yesterday at 07:46 AM Posted yesterday at 07:46 AM It's not like I won't get the DLC, but I'm disappointed every time a crossover character is just something from some other popular media. Seeing as we have a lot of the cast from the games already in, I'd like to get some original characters instead of just more brands. The Babylon Rogues were made for a spinoff racing game, too, so it wouldn't be the first time we got some originals from a spinoff, and there are even new characters from the mobile games that haven't shown up in anything since their debut, like Trip the Sungazer. Hell, we don't even get to play as Donpa. Besides the vanilla cast, it feels like almost every racer is just a brand promo. The other SEGA characters (and Miku by association) don't bother me this way, but more of my security deposit chips away every time I match with three Creepers in a festival. 1
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 07:53 AM Posted yesterday at 07:53 AM 3 minutes ago, Mirukane said: It's not like I won't get the DLC, but I'm disappointed every time a crossover character is just something from some other popular media. Seeing as we have a lot of the cast from the games already in, I'd like to get some original characters instead of just more brands. The Babylon Rogues were made for a spinoff racing game, too, so it wouldn't be the first time we got some originals from a spinoff, and there are even new characters from the mobile games that haven't shown up in anything since their debut, like Trip the Sungazer. Hell, we don't even get to play as Donpa. Besides the vanilla cast, it feels like almost every racer is just a brand promo. The other SEGA characters (and Miku by association) don't bother me this way, but more of my security deposit chips away every time I match with three Creepers in a festival. I do get that sentiment and have been seeing that around the community. I think its a sure fire bet we'll get some good free sega reps no doubt. I'm hoping for trip myself and do donpa shouldve really been a secret racer or something in base game. Hoping we get character skins like we do in sonic dash and sonic speed battle. that'd bring alot of people back to start grinding for good rewards.
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 07:54 AM Posted yesterday at 07:54 AM 7 minutes ago, Mirukane said: It's not like I won't get the DLC, but I'm disappointed every time a crossover character is just something from some other popular media. Seeing as we have a lot of the cast from the games already in, I'd like to get some original characters instead of just more brands. The Babylon Rogues were made for a spinoff racing game, too, so it wouldn't be the first time we got some originals from a spinoff, and there are even new characters from the mobile games that haven't shown up in anything since their debut, like Trip the Sungazer. Hell, we don't even get to play as Donpa. Besides the vanilla cast, it feels like almost every racer is just a brand promo. The other SEGA characters (and Miku by association) don't bother me this way, but more of my security deposit chips away every time I match with three Creepers in a festival. also loved your Cream stamps btw, they're so cute!!
ClosetOfDoom Posted yesterday at 08:03 AM Posted yesterday at 08:03 AM 13 minutes ago, Mirukane said: It's not like I won't get the DLC, but I'm disappointed every time a crossover character is just something from some other popular media. Seeing as we have a lot of the cast from the games already in, I'd like to get some original characters instead of just more brands. The Babylon Rogues were made for a spinoff racing game, too, so it wouldn't be the first time we got some originals from a spinoff, and there are even new characters from the mobile games that haven't shown up in anything since their debut, like Trip the Sungazer. Hell, we don't even get to play as Donpa. Besides the vanilla cast, it feels like almost every racer is just a brand promo. The other SEGA characters (and Miku by association) don't bother me this way, but more of my security deposit chips away every time I match with three Creepers in a festival. I personally don't see much point in new characters unless they give the game a story mode. From what I understand, the Riders series had a story mode, and this game does not, and likely won't. New characters need context, no way around it. 3
Zorai Posted yesterday at 08:07 AM Posted yesterday at 08:07 AM 33 minutes ago, Catnatic said: They should also add Crash's sister if they ever do that. Although I wouldn't mind if they feature Cortex instead, but it'd be more fun if we could have Coco as well. ;3 Crash and Coco would be good honestly, Spyro just hits more for me then Crash does, personally, lol. 34 minutes ago, Catnatic said: It should be very obvious that if Mario makes an appearance, he's only going to be exclusively available on the Switch consoles. However, this game's online multiplayer features crossplay between PC and console players including Switch 1 and 2. There's absolutely no way Nintendo would allow Mario to appear in a non-Nintendo platform. It's the same reason why Nintendo refused to do any collaborations with Fortnite with their IPs. So far with the way how Sega handled post-release content for this game, it's like drip feeding. With each update, all the new content is already in the game's files but they're not accessible until Sega decides so with their planned release dates that's like every 2-4 weeks. Usually when that time comes, they dedicate a week for the new character (+ new stage) by having them unlocked to be playable first mid-week and then host a festival about them for the weekend. If a Nintendo character gets that kind of treatment, what will the rest of the playerbase have during that time? Because like I said, Nintendo would only allow their characters on their consoles, Switch 1 & 2. That's 2 out of 8 platforms with the rest being Xbox One & Series, PlayStation 4 & 5, Steam, and Epic that will definitely not get access to that kind of content. Isolating content to exclusively Nintendo platforms while alienating everyone else in the playerbase is the last thing you should be doing for an online multiplayer game. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play as Mario and Luigi officially in a Sonic racing game. That would be awesome. But it's not going to work the same way how other IPs are able to collab with this game with how stubborn Nintendo is. Nintendo has actually done this. With Rocket League, if you play only on the Switch version, you can get a Samus themed Gunship as your car. So if Nintendo did do a crossover with Crossworlds, it would be a switch exclusive DLC, and just like with Rocket League, it wont transfer over to other platforms. It would just take the form of something else entirely. Apologies for the Fandom link, I don't think Rocket League has a wiki of its own.
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted yesterday at 08:10 AM Posted yesterday at 08:10 AM 5 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I personally don't see much point in new characters unless they give the game a story mode. From what I understand, the Riders series had a story mode, and this game does not, and likely won't. New characters need context, no way around it. speaking of story mode I've been seeing a strange amount of people wanting a story mode. Why after TSR? idk 1
Catnatic Posted yesterday at 08:38 AM Posted yesterday at 08:38 AM (edited) 31 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: speaking of story mode I've been seeing a strange amount of people wanting a story mode. Why after TSR? idk This game is $70. Why not have more singleplayer content? If you're not in it for the online multiplayer (which can get repetitive after a while), this game is a tad overpriced for a kart racer. Besides, who doesn't want a fun adventure featuring Sonic characters? Riders and Zero Gravity had fun stories and mission modes, I don't see why CrossWorlds shouldn't. Team Sonic Racing has a story mode as well but it's written in the Pontac and Graff era where the characterisations of Sonic characters go to die so going through the story of that game is not as enjoyable when the writing is lame. But that could be different now when the series now have proper writers that actually care about the franchise, its characters and even the continuity which longtime fans such as myself appreciate. Meanwhile, the original Sega All-Stars Racing had Mission Mode while Transformed had the World Tour campaign. Not just Grand Prix and Time Trials. All CrossWorlds has is Race Park which is basically just make your own race rules with unlockable vehicle parts tied to it. It's not really the same thing as going through a campaign that could be narrative-driven with its own set of missions/challenges made by the developers. Edited yesterday at 08:42 AM by Catnatic 2
Mirukane Posted yesterday at 08:39 AM Posted yesterday at 08:39 AM 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: They should also add Crash's sister if they ever do that. Although I wouldn't mind if they feature Cortex instead, but it'd be more fun if we could have Coco as well. ;3 I second this. Despite my previous post I am a degen Sonic fan, and another cartoon animal girl is still another cartoon animal girl. 26 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I personally don't see much point in new characters unless they give the game a story mode. From what I understand, the Riders series had a story mode, and this game does not, and likely won't. New characters need context, no way around it. With the tone of the game so far, I would take the flimsiest justification, something on par with the mobile games or the threadbare story of Mania. But I'll also admit that I'm starving for the sort of novelty of getting a new waifu friend with every other new Sonic game like in the 2000s, instead of more nostalgia bait. 43 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: also loved your Cream stamps btw, they're so cute!! Oh thanks glad you like them hope they made you cum 5
DudeoStudio Posted yesterday at 08:48 AM Posted yesterday at 08:48 AM I think mission mode similar to the first all stars racing and transformed where they give us a short little in character explanation for the mission before we have to do it. also again character skins would help add more life to doing stuff in this game, hell you can even tie in earning stuff with either being online or in single player to promote hopping online to get skins or stickers and stuff with your buddies and also having the option to do it solo or couch co-op. Adding some new easy to pump out skins every month to collect would keep people busy I think anyways.
Zorai Posted yesterday at 09:47 AM Posted yesterday at 09:47 AM 58 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: I think mission mode similar to the first all stars racing and transformed where they give us a short little in character explanation for the mission before we have to do it. also again character skins would help add more life to doing stuff in this game, hell you can even tie in earning stuff with either being online or in single player to promote hopping online to get skins or stickers and stuff with your buddies and also having the option to do it solo or couch co-op. Adding some new easy to pump out skins every month to collect would keep people busy I think anyways. Honestly they could turn the race park into a mission based mode. Or add a story element to it. Right now its just a fun way to play the game that isn't Grand prix or online. It would be nice if they added more to it.
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted yesterday at 10:59 AM Posted yesterday at 10:59 AM if only they could steal KO Tour from MK World but that mode would need its own set of items I feel.
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 11:36 AM Posted yesterday at 11:36 AM 5 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: If Mario gets in play crossworlds with a lewd mod of your favourite character with one hand and beat all the cups without beating off That's almost impossible idk how long I'd last haha
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 11:37 AM Posted yesterday at 11:37 AM 5 hours ago, Kushala Winds said: GODS YES PLEASE! We need some Splatoon representation in the modding scene (besides costumes even though they are fire), I'd love to see this as mod 🤩 Fellow Splatoon enjoyer I see! Would love me some Splatoon mods as well~
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM 5 hours ago, lightingfist said: True but back in the good ol gamecube days nintendo was more willing to play ball to sell it to more people. If they do get in then i dunno what i do lol. I do what see that chaos unfold. People will legit lose their minds if that happens. My thoughts on that matter as well: you'd be nuts to even try to negotiate Nintendo on non exclusive collab like these lol. I'd be hype if it somehow happened but I'm not holding my breath for it.
asdf732 Posted yesterday at 11:56 AM Author Posted yesterday at 11:56 AM If we're talking about what corporate collabs we'll get in this game, the point we need to look at is Sega's business relationships. So far what we got were: * Sonic characters (duh) * Characters from companies owned by Sega: Joker, Red, Bayonetta * Paramount collabs (they have business relations now because of the Sonic movie): Avatar, Spongebob, TMNT, * Characters from brand collabs: Pac Man (Pac Man World 2), Mega Man (can't find much, but the biggest collab with him is obviously the Super Genesis Wave event back in Archie) * Characters from brands Sega owns some publishing rights to: Evangelion, Godzilla I think if we're looking towards the next season, we should think about official corporate collabs the Sega had with other companies recently and how they might be able to leverage that for Crossworlds. Just to get them out of the way, the Rumble Party crossovers: * Smurfs * Care Bears * Popeye It happened there, so if they want to make this game a live service and have some kind of brand synergy going on with Rumble Party, it'd be useful to have these collabs in Crossworlds as well. Now, in terms of possibilities outside of Rumble Party: * Demon Slayer (Tanjiro and Nezuko): Sega publishes Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles, plus, some good brand synergy could come up with the DS movie next year. * Alien (Xenomorph): Sega publishes Alien: Isolation, and it'd be useful promotion to have a Xenomorph in CW leading up to Alien: Isolation 2 * Sanrio (Hello Kitty etc): Toy deals. * DC (Superman, Batman, etc): DC x Sonic crossover doesn't just end with the comics, I've seen some licensed clothes and other misc merch, which means they're pushing this brand crossover, so we might get to see some of that in CW. Those were just off the top of my head, looking at Sega jp's website, Sega has its hands in a lot of deals concerning their UFO toy machines. Just looking at the page you can see characters from Disney, Peanuts, Cartoon Network, it's a LOT. Spoiler Okay, woah, Sega also owns TMS Entertainment, they made the Sonic X anime, and these days you'd see them as part of these anime series: * Dr. Stone * Baki * Blue Box * Detective Conan * Sakamoto Days * Lupin the 3rd * Undead Unluck * Rent-A-Girlfriend * Seven Deadly Sins I wouldn't put it past them to throw in an anime crossover like this. Although some of these might be pretty tough grabs because of whatever manga publishers own these series. Sega also does tons of toy and figure publishing, so they really have their hands in many pockets out there. We truly just have to wait and see whatever they come up with. The door's pretty wide open when it comes to this. I've seen stuff about Dandadan, SpyXFamily, Minions, Pokemon, Jurassic Park, genuinely it's kind of insane. In terms of free DLC, I'm hoping for more Sonic characters like the rest of us, but really we might get more Sega game characters, like maybe the main character from the new Virtua Fighter, Yu Narukami for P4R, Joe Musashi, the mc from Stranger Than Heaven, whatever, I'm just hoping we get Beat, Gum and Ulala.
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 11:57 AM Posted yesterday at 11:57 AM 4 hours ago, Mirukane said: It's not like I won't get the DLC, but I'm disappointed every time a crossover character is just something from some other popular media. Seeing as we have a lot of the cast from the games already in, I'd like to get some original characters instead of just more brands. The Babylon Rogues were made for a spinoff racing game, too, so it wouldn't be the first time we got some originals from a spinoff, and there are even new characters from the mobile games that haven't shown up in anything since their debut, like Trip the Sungazer. Hell, we don't even get to play as Donpa. Besides the vanilla cast, it feels like almost every racer is just a brand promo. The other SEGA characters (and Miku by association) don't bother me this way, but more of my security deposit chips away every time I match with three Creepers in a festival. I can understand if some people feel that way, especially if you're more of a Sonic person. For me, seeing as we have most of the notable Sonic characters in the game already, I'm alright with collab characters getting in the game. Plus, it makes it feel like a spiritual successor to the All Stars Racing series which is a guilty pleasure of mine.
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 12:04 PM Posted yesterday at 12:04 PM 4 hours ago, Catnatic said: They should also add Crash's sister if they ever do that. Although I wouldn't mind if they feature Cortex instead, but it'd be more fun if we could have Coco as well. ;3 It should be very obvious that if Mario makes an appearance, he's only going to be exclusively available on the Switch consoles. However, this game's online multiplayer features crossplay between PC and console players including Switch 1 and 2. There's absolutely no way Nintendo would allow Mario to appear in a non-Nintendo platform. It's the same reason why Nintendo refused to do any collaborations with Fortnite with their IPs. So far with the way how Sega handled post-release content for this game, it's like drip feeding. With each update, all the new content is already in the game's files but they're not accessible until Sega decides so with their planned release dates that's like every 2-4 weeks. Usually when that time comes, they dedicate a week for the new character (+ new stage) by having them unlocked to be playable first mid-week and then host a festival about them for the weekend. If a Nintendo character gets that kind of treatment, what will the rest of the playerbase have during that time? Because like I said, Nintendo would only allow their characters on their consoles, Switch 1 & 2. That's 2 out of 8 platforms with the rest being Xbox One & Series, PlayStation 4 & 5, Steam, and Epic that will definitely not get access to that kind of content. Isolating content to exclusively Nintendo platforms while alienating everyone else in the playerbase is the last thing you should be doing for an online multiplayer game. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play as Mario and Luigi officially in a Sonic racing game. That would be awesome. But it's not going to work the same way how other IPs are able to collab with this game with how stubborn Nintendo is. Same thoughts here on the whole "if Nintendo were to collab" situation/hypothetical. Also glad to see someone else sees the potential in Coco mods hehe
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 12:08 PM Posted yesterday at 12:08 PM 3 hours ago, Mirukane said: I second this. Despite my previous post I am a degen Sonic fan, and another cartoon animal girl is still another cartoon animal girl. With the tone of the game so far, I would take the flimsiest justification, something on par with the mobile games or the threadbare story of Mania. But I'll also admit that I'm starving for the sort of novelty of getting a new waifu friend with every other new Sonic game like in the 2000s, instead of more nostalgia bait. Oh thanks glad you like them hope they made you cum 3 hours ago, Mirukane said: I second this. Despite my previous post I am a degen Sonic fan, and another cartoon animal girl is still another cartoon animal girl. With the tone of the game so far, I would take the flimsiest justification, something on par with the mobile games or the threadbare story of Mania. But I'll also admit that I'm starving for the sort of novelty of getting a new waifu friend with every other new Sonic game like in the 2000s, instead of more nostalgia bait. Oh thanks glad you like them hope they made you cum Also a degen Sonic fan here: cartoon animal women my beloved hehe I also agree with the story elements: it feels like they only introduce new waif- characters in mainline games nowadays when almost every game had someone new: even Sonic Boom had someone new lol (Sticks) Also where can I get these cum worthy emotes/emojis you speak of~?
Koyahspan_Demopan Posted yesterday at 12:09 PM Posted yesterday at 12:09 PM 11 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Okay, woah, Sega also owns TMS Entertainment, they made the Sonic X anime, and these days you'd see them as part of these anime series: * Dr. Stone * Baki * Blue Box * Detective Conan * Sakamoto Days * Lupin the 3rd * Undead Unluck * Rent-A-Girlfriend * Seven Deadly Sins I wouldn't put it past them to throw in an anime crossover like this. Although some of these might be pretty tough grabs because of whatever manga publishers own these series. imma be real if they put Rent-a-Girlfriend in crossworlds, i'm actually going to cry bro, that shit does not belong in a Sonic game of all games.
AeriyShigi Posted yesterday at 12:16 PM Posted yesterday at 12:16 PM 5 minutes ago, Koyahspan_Demopan said: imma be real if they put Rent-a-Girlfriend in crossworlds, i'm actually going to cry bro, that shit does not belong in a Sonic game of all games. Real 😭 who needs R.A.G. when we got most the lewd mods we have anyways? >:3
ClosetOfDoom Posted yesterday at 12:34 PM Posted yesterday at 12:34 PM (edited) 38 minutes ago, asdf732 said: If we're talking about what corporate collabs we'll get in this game, the point we need to look at is Sega's business relationships. So far what we got were: * Sonic characters (duh) * Characters from companies owned by Sega: Joker, Red, Bayonetta * Paramount collabs (they have business relations now because of the Sonic movie): Avatar, Spongebob, TMNT, * Characters from brand collabs: Pac Man (Pac Man World 2), Mega Man (can't find much, but the biggest collab with him is obviously the Super Genesis Wave event back in Archie) * Characters from brands Sega owns some publishing rights to: Evangelion, Godzilla I think if we're looking towards the next season, we should think about official corporate collabs the Sega had with other companies recently and how they might be able to leverage that for Crossworlds. Just to get them out of the way, the Rumble Party crossovers: * Smurfs * Care Bears * Popeye It happened there, so if they want to make this game a live service and have some kind of brand synergy going on with Rumble Party, it'd be useful to have these collabs in Crossworlds as well. Now, in terms of possibilities outside of Rumble Party: * Demon Slayer (Tanjiro and Nezuko): Sega publishes Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles, plus, some good brand synergy could come up with the DS movie next year. * Alien (Xenomorph): Sega publishes Alien: Isolation, and it'd be useful promotion to have a Xenomorph in CW leading up to Alien: Isolation 2 * Sanrio (Hello Kitty etc): Toy deals. * DC (Superman, Batman, etc): DC x Sonic crossover doesn't just end with the comics, I've seen some licensed clothes and other misc merch, which means they're pushing this brand crossover, so we might get to see some of that in CW. Those were just off the top of my head, looking at Sega jp's website, Sega has its hands in a lot of deals concerning their UFO toy machines. Just looking at the page you can see characters from Disney, Peanuts, Cartoon Network, it's a LOT. Hide contents Okay, woah, Sega also owns TMS Entertainment, they made the Sonic X anime, and these days you'd see them as part of these anime series: * Dr. Stone * Baki * Blue Box * Detective Conan * Sakamoto Days * Lupin the 3rd * Undead Unluck * Rent-A-Girlfriend * Seven Deadly Sins I wouldn't put it past them to throw in an anime crossover like this. Although some of these might be pretty tough grabs because of whatever manga publishers own these series. Sega also does tons of toy and figure publishing, so they really have their hands in many pockets out there. We truly just have to wait and see whatever they come up with. The door's pretty wide open when it comes to this. I've seen stuff about Dandadan, SpyXFamily, Minions, Pokemon, Jurassic Park, genuinely it's kind of insane. In terms of free DLC, I'm hoping for more Sonic characters like the rest of us, but really we might get more Sega game characters, like maybe the main character from the new Virtua Fighter, Yu Narukami for P4R, Joe Musashi, the mc from Stranger Than Heaven, whatever, I'm just hoping we get Beat, Gum and Ulala. Not gonna lie, Joe Musashi would be sick. I really enjoyed Art Of Vengeance, even if the whole thing (and the new DLC) was kinda short. It's one of the most aesthetically-pleasing things I've played in the past 10 years. Actually, come to think of it, it would make total sense to have him in there. AoV's DLC includes Eggman AND Goro Majima, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Joe and a Golden Axe character (likely Gilius cuz favorite) in upcoming DLCs, not to mention cross-promoting the new Golden Axe show, bringing that completely full circle. Edited yesterday at 12:35 PM by ClosetOfDoom 1
Dovahshling12 Posted yesterday at 12:49 PM Posted yesterday at 12:49 PM (edited) More sonic characters please. Would also be peak if Dragonball, one piece, or fuck it, if even Chainsaw man got in. (Delusional pick) Also thought of another one Fortnite, since they just collabed with them. Which reminds me @SinsAwakening, gods work on that spice mod🙏 Edited yesterday at 12:57 PM by Dovahshling12 2
asdf732 Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago 58 minutes ago, Koyahspan_Demopan said: imma be real if they put Rent-a-Girlfriend in crossworlds, i'm actually going to cry bro, that shit does not belong in a Sonic game of all games. 52 minutes ago, AeriyShigi said: Real 😭 who needs R.A.G. when we got most the lewd mods we have anyways? >:3 Just bringing it up because it's a notable anime lmao, that and Seven Deadly Sins are dogshit but they're there.
AeriyShigi Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 8 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Just bringing it up because it's a notable anime lmao, that and Seven Deadly Sins are dogshit but they're there. Fair point: I just think 7DS makes more sense out of those two series
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now