Nyarider Posted September 14 Posted September 14 honestly I'm surprised there aren't more lewds of the all the umamusume mods that are already out there, considering the foundation is already laid, and a good few do go over less lewded characters
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 14 Posted September 14 14 minutes ago, Nyarider said: honestly I'm surprised there aren't more lewds of the all the umamusume mods that are already out there, considering the foundation is already laid, and a good few do go over less lewded characters Guess we like our mobians for the mobian game, lol.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 14 Posted September 14 24 minutes ago, Nyarider said: honestly I'm surprised there aren't more lewds of the all the umamusume mods that are already out there, considering the foundation is already laid, and a good few do go over less lewded characters Someone plz make that I need Taiki shuttle with her fat taikis out 2
lightingfist Posted September 14 Posted September 14 25 minutes ago, Nyarider said: honestly I'm surprised there aren't more lewds of the all the umamusume mods that are already out there, considering the foundation is already laid, and a good few do go over less lewded characters first the mobians then the uma's .We get there eventually. I know Satono Diamond is own by someone high up at sega? So maybe we get uma's officially in the game if that happens.
DudeoStudio Posted September 14 Posted September 14 5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: someone also made Scrag styled Shantae to use https://smutba.se/project/5d8ceb57-0b73-4fa9-a67b-45b06d9c217d/ This is actually the one I want to use most, the others look amazing too though!
Future Tails Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/12/2026 at 11:05 PM, asdf732 said: If anybody's looking for a starting point to get this pussy's pussy in this game, here's a nice model on smutbase: https://smutba.se/project/f08c479f-5f2f-4b66-b943-54b571d85d91/ Looks like I've made a good suggestion. I've always loved Honey The Cat. Just hope someone makes this
DudeoStudio Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Odd question but does anybody got those good nsfw nicki minaj models? I need to mod her in this game pronto.
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 we might need this as a mod https://x.com/ss2sonic/status/2099571726166458549?s=20 11
DudeoStudio Posted September 14 Posted September 14 12 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: we might need this as a mod https://x.com/ss2sonic/status/2099571726166458549?s=20 Been dying for a caked up Nights mod! 1
lightingfist Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 1 hour ago, DudeoStudio said: This is actually the one I want to use most, the others look amazing too though! All 3 of them be good practice for ya reguardless. I saw a nikki model from COD a while back on smutbase but when I looked now she ain't there. Edited September 14 by lightingfist 1
DudeoStudio Posted September 14 Posted September 14 17 minutes ago, lightingfist said: All 3 of them be good practice for ya reguardless. I saw a nikki model from COD a while back on smutbase but when I looked now she ain't there. I knowwww they have that rule about having no real life people but god I need her in the game. I'm looking everywhere for that damn model.
SinsAwakening Posted September 14 Posted September 14 6 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: I knowwww they have that rule about having no real life people but god I need her in the game. I'm looking everywhere for that damn model. Is that even allowed within this sites guidelines? Unless you make it a private mod.
DudeoStudio Posted September 14 Posted September 14 6 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Is that even allowed within this sites guidelines? Unless you make it a private mod. I mean that is the reason they took it down from the original uploader but I haven't looked super into it.
DudeoStudio Posted September 15 Posted September 15 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Is that even allowed within this sites guidelines? Unless you make it a private mod. oh you meant this site? I DONT FUCKIN KNOW.............BUT if not then ill send a drive link if i make it
lightingfist Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I got to thinking. Could we lewd the announcer? Maybe replace it with rouge or someone like that? Or even a non-racer gal? Like sticks or honey? I like to replace every placement with different gal with a lewd line. Dunno how we even achieve this but i open to ideas.
asdf732 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) So I've been thinking, it would be much nicer to have our own Discord server for NSFW Crossworlds modders to just chill out, talk casually and trade porn with each other, than it is to just wait around for updates on the thread. Like, the thread's great, but it's not like we can have much casual conversation in here, and definitely no porn-posting, especially not of some other kinds of art lest we incur the wrath of yet another Larry. So, is anyone up for it? It'd be really nice to have and would be a good way for the regulars here to get to know each other and maybe make some friendships here and there. Unfortunately I won't be the one organizing and moderating this type of server because I'm too busy and frankly it's a very time-consuming process, but if anybody else wants to, let's try it out and get a nice server going. What do you guys think? Edited September 15 by asdf732
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 55 minutes ago, asdf732 said: So I've been thinking, it would be much nicer to have our own Discord server for NSFW Crossworlds modders to just chill out, talk casually and trade porn with each other, than it is to just wait around for updates on the thread. Like, the thread's great, but it's not like we can have much casual conversation in here, and definitely no porn-posting, especially not of some other kinds of art lest we incur the wrath of yet another Larry. So, is anyone up for it? It'd be really nice to have and would be a good way for the regulars here to get to know each other and maybe make some friendships here and there. Unfortunately I won't be the one organizing and moderating this type of server because I'm too busy and frankly it's a very time-consuming process, but if anybody else wants to, let's try it out and get a nice server going. What do you guys think? I'm in a similar server for more than just CrossWorlds, but I hesitate to leave an open invite here, seeing as it's had to migrate several times due to people raiding and reporting for including stuff with Cream or Maria. It's just too risky. You never know who will come across this thread like our friend Larry here, causing even more drama and such. So, unfortunately, you'll likely have to deal with the same kind of attention if someone makes one for only CrossWorlds NSFW stuff. Edited September 15 by ClosetOfDoom 1
asdf732 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 24 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I'm in a similar server for more than just CrossWorlds, but I hesitate to leave an open invite here, seeing as it's had to migrate several times due to people raiding and reporting for including stuff with Cream or Maria. It's just too risky. You never know who will come across this thread like our friend Larry here, causing even more drama and such. So, unfortunately, you'll likely have to deal with the same kind of attention if someone makes one for only CrossWorlds NSFW stuff. Yeah I'm in that server too, but imo there's no push from the people in charge of that server to do pretty much anything and any discussion about stuff going on in this thread kinda get shut down. Just feels like something just for CW that's also focused on what's happening here might help us out, is all.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I can’t really join any servers about sonic racing nsfw due to the fact that my discord account uses my normal online identity and not my funny nsfw one I made up(I should make a alt tbh)
Zorai Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I'm unfortunately unable to join any Discord servers right now for similar reasons. I don't have an alt, and I don't like how ban heavy Discord has been as of late.
kyattoman Posted September 15 Posted September 15 For a very active thread like this, I'd think a Discord server would end up dry on activity in contrast. It's a bit too specific a topic and you'll be turning a lot of people away, even while I could join I would rather not join a server *just* for this. Also, about that manchild trying to bother Catnatic, I think it would be best if you didn't respond to them and didn't even mention them in the thread at all. Don't feed the troll. 2
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) Probably not a good idea for a discord server. Knowing how some weirdos act towards nsfw accounts, especially for the Sonic community, it’s not hard to imagine someone would raid it with the intent of purposefully getting it closed. Then mods and artwork shared in it would be deleted forever. Edited September 15 by SinsAwakening 4
DudeoStudio Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I'd love a server too but yeah all the reasons everyone else said, on top of people raiding it and discord being sensitive on what it allows (even though there are actual pedo crime rings that use discord but whatever right? Dont protect real people, protect the "underage" blue fictional hedgehog wearing sneakers) but yeah sadly we must stay here, at least until theres a better option pretty much.
Zorai Posted September 15 Posted September 15 5 minutes ago, DudeoStudio said: I'd love a server too but yeah all the reasons everyone else said, on top of people raiding it and discord being sensitive on what it allows (even though there are actual pedo crime rings that use discord but whatever right? Dont protect real people, protect the "underage" blue fictional hedgehog wearing sneakers) but yeah sadly we must stay here, at least until theres a better option pretty much. The only alternatives right now is Stoat and Fluxer. Stoat isn't bad at all from what I've used and seen, but I don't know their stance on NSFW currently. I haven't used Fluxer at all to have a stance on it. Nor do I know much on it.
lightingfist Posted September 15 Posted September 15 What about the club system on here? Would that be any good?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now