Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Obligitury said:

no fucking way. did they actually join a loli/shota site to complain about a LOLI mod existing? oh my god this is next level braindead.

 

I got way too much anxiety to ever visit a site like that lmao. I cant imagine joining a site like that just to troll.

Posted
7 hours ago, kuromicola said:

image.png.10e2491e5ad7ba6763a7b96c7bb11766.png

complete comedy

5 hours ago, DudeoStudio said:

actual children coming on here trying to boycott mods on a video game. Either he's a little special or 5 years old.

3 hours ago, Blackwolfboy12 said:

well I mean that's there lost besides they don't know that loverslab is a porn game site and no body even cares besides I've seen lot of porn pics of cream but still that's the boy's lost plus I don't mind what cream mod be added here anyway

All that effort just to stick it to me when all I did was make a cartoon rabbit naked and gave her bunny bits (because that's how it's naturally would be).

Even though there's so much R34 porn of Cream over at e621 and rule34.xxx that depicts her in much more vulgar ways than I ever did.

 

If anything, my mods are just about exhibitionism (or nudism for some people). It's softcore, the characters simply become naked in my mods; they don't do sex, masturbation, being groped or anything like that. My mods literally just makes them naked because I find public nudity hot. That's literally it, and yet I get targeted for it when there's other artists that put these characters in hardcore situations including non-consensual scenarios like rape. Not that any artist should be targeted over fictional works but still!

 

Well anyway, I know what mods I'll be working on this week.

  

2 hours ago, Obligitury said:

no fucking way. did they actually join a loli/shota site to complain about a LOLI mod existing? oh my god this is next level braindead.

I hate to say this but I kinda wish that site still restricted registration for new accounts just for a little longer...

They're also stalking my Baraag account too...

 

30 minutes ago, Zorai said:

I got way too much anxiety to ever visit a site like that lmao. I cant imagine joining a site like that just to troll.

I'm just saying, please don't be afraid to use a VPN so you can have better privacy. Preferably paid ones.

Because I can't share everything on this site but I can on ATF and Baraag, and I don't always have the energy to update my GitGud repositories.

 

4 hours ago, Future Tails said:

Another suggestion I got for Honey the Cat

HP8tFQKWIAA2uyc.jpg

Kitty paws!

Posted
13 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

I hate to say this but I kinda wish that site still restricted registration for new accounts just for a little longer...

They're also stalking my Baraag account too...

 

What a waste of time and effort honestly. Could've chosen to do anything with their life, and they choose to stalk you on NSFW sites.

Hopefully you'll be able to continue doing what you love regardless of this idiot.

 

14 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

I'm just saying, please don't be afraid to use a VPN so you can have better privacy. Preferably paid ones.

Because I can't share everything on this site but I can on ATF and Baraag, and I don't always have the energy to update my GitGud repositories.

 

If I had the money for it, I absolutely would be using a VPN. I just don't trust "free" ones.

And that's perfectly valid, I do something similar and I don't always have the ability to get to it either. So I understand.

Posted
31 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

I hate to say this but I kinda wish that site still restricted registration for new accounts just for a little longer...

They're also stalking my Baraag account too...

How many alts does this guy have???

I’ve seen bad, but this horrendous behavior. I honestly hope this guy doesn’t push it to the point you’re forced to stop your work. I’ve seen many artists quit because of constant harassment.

Posted
4 hours ago, Obligitury said:

no fucking way. did they actually join a loli/shota site to complain about a LOLI mod existing? oh my god this is next level braindead.


Oh they gonna eat him alive over there.
He beyond braindead.He just stupid now

Posted
9 hours ago, kuromicola said:

image.png.10e2491e5ad7ba6763a7b96c7bb11766.png

 

complete comedy

What a cartoon character that person is, lmao.

 

1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

Because I can't share everything on this site but I can on ATF and Baraag, and I don't always have the energy to update my GitGud repositories.

I might be annoying for continuing to state this, but I really think you can share what mods you put out over there in this forum, at least for crossworlds.

 

6 hours ago, Future Tails said:

Another suggestion I got for Honey the Cat

HP8tFQKWIAA2uyc.jpg

If anybody's looking for a starting point to get this pussy's pussy in this game, here's a nice model on smutbase: https://smutba.se/project/f08c479f-5f2f-4b66-b943-54b571d85d91/

Posted
1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said:

How many alts does this guy have???

I’ve seen bad, but this horrendous behavior. I honestly hope this guy doesn’t push it to the point you’re forced to stop your work. I’ve seen many artists quit because of constant harassment.

God Only Knows no pun intended.

44 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


Oh they gonna eat him alive over there.
He beyond braindead.He just stupid now

He's gonna have Panic Attack Stroke or Heart Attack normally for me it's not laughing matter but He's doing it to himself.🙏

 

5 hours ago, lightingfist said:


It's art like this that make me wish honey was cannon.

She her Canon refers to source material IDW Archie Fleetway Dic their Own Canons. 

 

I'd happy if we got more Characters from as well Sega Anime Characters as Guests.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Leonidas-Hakai said:

 

He's gonna have Panic Attack Stroke or Heart Attack normally for me it's not laughing matter but He's doing it to himself.🙏

 

She her Canon refers to source material IDW Archie Fleetway Dic their Own Canons. 

 

I'd happy if we got more Characters from as well Sega Anime Characters as Guests.


Dunno what got in his mind to even do this.That whole place is filled with stuff he hates.

Oh i know,wish she was in more things.

I want more sonic guests too since their only chance to make sense in crossover kart racer.
We have plenty of sega reps but i know they want promote whatever coming out.I get it.

Posted

Moving right on through.

I Wish SonicOnBox released his models.There way too good! Dunno if we have to commission him to use them.

Sadly he got harassed on twitter for being too into his craft,so these models are not available anyways.
Tails rouge outfit was the last one he put out that was NSFW. At least that the last one i saw.The one below is the pink outfit.
Also sticks is here cause I like her lol

OperaSnapshot_2026-09-12_201307_www.youtube_com.png.aee1853ed9b7d5dd816b3da625b26759.pngOperaSnapshot_2026-09-12_200859_www.youtube_com.png.27263cc8264218daf42e26bf0153ded0.png

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, kuromicola said:

image.png.10e2491e5ad7ba6763a7b96c7bb11766.png

 

complete comedy

If they're going out of their way to make an account there of all places then I gotta imagine the dogma is pretense to get access to the naughty things they say they're against but keep exposing themself to. I know their type. The intoxicating high of moral crusading ("I'm doing the right thing!") mixed with the lustful temptation to follow the rabbit hole to its deepest, darkest corners makes for one hell of a drug.

tenor.gif

I enjoy a good corruption arc, but like... come off it kid, get a job or something lmao. Volunteer work is pretty fulfilling. Or just chill out and learn to love the bunny cunny, fuck it.

 

3 hours ago, lightingfist said:

Moving right on through.

I Wish SonicOnBox released his models.There way too good! Dunno if we have to commission him to use them.

Sadly he got harassed on twitter for being too into his craft,so these models are not available anyways.
Tails rouge outfit was the last one he put out that was NSFW. At least that the last one i saw.The one below is the pink outfit.
Also sticks is here cause I like her lol

OperaSnapshot_2026-09-12_201307_www.youtube_com.png.aee1853ed9b7d5dd816b3da625b26759.pngOperaSnapshot_2026-09-12_200859_www.youtube_com.png.27263cc8264218daf42e26bf0153ded0.png

Damn, what a shame indeed to not have those beauties available to use.

Edited by TickingTimBomb
Posted

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.

Posted
5 hours ago, lightingfist said:

Moving right on through.

I Wish SonicOnBox released his models.There way too good! Dunno if we have to commission him to use them.

Sadly he got harassed on twitter for being too into his craft,so these models are not available anyways.
Tails rouge outfit was the last one he put out that was NSFW. At least that the last one i saw.The one below is the pink outfit.
Also sticks is here cause I like her lol

OperaSnapshot_2026-09-12_201307_www.youtube_com.png.aee1853ed9b7d5dd816b3da625b26759.pngOperaSnapshot_2026-09-12_200859_www.youtube_com.png.27263cc8264218daf42e26bf0153ded0.png

 

47 minutes ago, AudBolman said:

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.

boo! What a bummer!

Handcrafted, premo Sonic nudes are way better than whatever a machine spurts out. I want to see the artist's preferences come through with how they shape and color Sticks' medium-sized, unwashed titties, damnit! I don't want some factory-made gonner goo to whack off to, I have self respect! I'll only jack it to porn that has soul to it!

Spoiler

sticks the jungle badger (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by phenecly

https://static1.e621.net/data/cf/97/cf975f98abefc4841baea278a2ca3d5c.png

sticks the jungle badger (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by inker comics

 

Anyways, there's a guy on Nexus who makes ecchi Azur Lane costume character mods and it looks like they're using AI for that as well, if anybody wasn't aware.

 

If you don't want to support AI don't commission these guys, you'll just be paying for their tokens...

Posted
13 minutes ago, asdf732 said:

 

boo! What a bummer!

Handcrafted, premo Sonic nudes are way better than whatever a machine spurts out. I want to see the artist's preferences come through with how they shape and color Sticks' medium-sized, unwashed titties, damnit! I don't want some factory-made gonner goo to whack off to, I have self respect! I'll only jack it to porn that has soul to it!

  Hide contents

sticks the jungle badger (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by phenecly

https://static1.e621.net/data/cf/97/cf975f98abefc4841baea278a2ca3d5c.png

sticks the jungle badger (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by inker comics

 

Anyways, there's a guy on Nexus who makes ecchi Azur Lane costume character mods and it looks like they're using AI for that as well, if anybody wasn't aware.

 

If you don't want to support AI don't commission these guys, you'll just be paying for their tokens...

 

Even if one wants to argue that its just "NSFW" and "time consuming", its still practice. If I was better at art I'd gladly make NSFW content for multiple games I like. This one included. Its practice, and fun.

Posted
2 hours ago, AudBolman said:

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.

Well, there goes that sentiment then.

Posted
2 hours ago, AudBolman said:

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.

Which sucks because some of his ideas are neat and would be great if they were hand-made.

Posted

How come Amigo gets a classic skin (that reveals parts of his body) but AiAi doesn't (which would've also reveal more of his body)?

Well whatever, at least it's easier for me to get some monkey dong in the game.

image.png.66ee26a7d74318253fcc50ae2d9903d6.pngimage.png.918bc963591860def83791762fcb4c62.png

 

I also have this stupid goofy idea of painting over his rattling balls to match his maracas:

image.png.fff7f20ec9dda92fbd6dbad2b0bd3ce9.png

I'd complete this, but I got a festival to finish.

Posted
1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

How come Amigo gets a classic skin (that reveals parts of his body) but AiAi doesn't (which would've also reveal more of his body)?

Well whatever, at least it's easier for me to get some monkey dong in the game.

image.png.66ee26a7d74318253fcc50ae2d9903d6.pngimage.png.918bc963591860def83791762fcb4c62.png

 

I also have this stupid goofy idea of painting over his rattling balls to match his maracas:

image.png.fff7f20ec9dda92fbd6dbad2b0bd3ce9.png

I'd complete this, but I got a festival to finish.

 

Hopefully ya get better teammates then I did, lol.

Unironically, I love the maraca balls. Body paint in general is always fun imo.

Posted
4 hours ago, AudBolman said:

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.

Literally who?

Posted

Random but just something I want to ask

 

Does anyone actually play Storm? I swear he’s rarer to see than any of the base roster. I may have an idea to replace him, that was just on my mind.

Posted
50 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

Random but just something I want to ask

 

Does anyone actually play Storm? I swear he’s rarer to see than any of the base roster. I may have an idea to replace him, that was just on my mind.

 

I think the power type of characters are the least played in general outside of time trials. So people playing them are most likely playing their favorites (Eggman, Knuckles, Vector, etc). I don't think Storm is that popular, Jet and Wave get more of the spotlight then he does even in most media.

 

It also doesn't help he doesn't have many skins to pick either, so a NSFW skin over him would most likely be welcomed.

Posted
5 hours ago, AudBolman said:

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.


Oh shit really? How in hell that get pass me.I guess ai is getting harder for even me detect it.
AI has really got a big advancement in the past few years. 
My bad then. 
 

Posted
1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said:

Random but just something I want to ask

 

Does anyone actually play Storm? I swear he’s rarer to see than any of the base roster. I may have an idea to replace him, that was just on my mind.

Rusty is another rare one. Theres abit of a pretex there. Not the most popular characters out there but also for those who use mods.... There are virtually no mods over Rusty, Storm, Nine etc so there is even less of a reason to play as them.

Posted
44 minutes ago, Zorai said:

 

I think the power type of characters are the least played in general outside of time trials. So people playing them are most likely playing their favorites (Eggman, Knuckles, Vector, etc). I don't think Storm is that popular, Jet and Wave get more of the spotlight then he does even in most media.

 

It also doesn't help he doesn't have many skins to pick either, so a NSFW skin over him would most likely be welcomed.

Pretty much what ive said in the past. There are a select few characters who receive all the attention and all the mods while others dont get any and get no love. Its gotten to the point where good mods are fighting good mods for the same slot instead of having the ability to spread them out between characters. Those who dont get a mod dont get picked and they should get some attention.

Posted
6 hours ago, AudBolman said:

...I hate to break it to you, but...we got confirmed cases of SonicOnBox using genAI to create those models (the topology is a dead giveaway).

 

While I do like me a good Sonic porn, I want my Sonic porn to still be manmade instead of...ya know, machinemade.

had a feeling there was something off about them. i also tried getting a commissioned mod from them, as their commissions link was open on Bluesky, yet a few days after i submitted the commission request the link disappeared and their commission status changed to closed. never heard from em, not even a request denial message, and then a little while later they reopened their commissions. that is VERY questionable behavior.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...