DudeoStudio Posted September 15 Posted September 15 7 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Am I a genius? Dude I so called that Japanese audience thing! LETS GO! Now we break into the game when her model is dropped and make her caked up and oiled. 2
Zorai Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Wow, I was not expecting Bayo in the game. I saw Godzilla coming but not her. That's an amazingly strong start into year 2. 1
lightingfist Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Time for which bayo look is the best! 1,2 or 3! Me personally I like her 3 look but spend the most time with bayo 2 on the wii-u. 1
Kushala Winds Posted September 16 Posted September 16 You know it just occurred to me that now with Eva AND Bayo getting added into CrossWorlds 🤔, and considering their skeleton structures for their animations (especially Bayo), how many mods here are going to be remade/retooled for these characters who're better fitting for most of the non-sonic characters mods?
Kushala Winds Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) It's just a thought, but I feel like it should somewhat be addressed as now modders have a better/accurate character skeleton to use. I'm just curious🤔 Edited September 16 by Kushala Winds
16-bit Peacock Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Evangelion and Bayonetta back to back is gonna have us flooded with nsfw mods hopefully OMG, Bayonetta is now coming to the game? Finally. Now we will have more human shaped characters to mod. Still holding out hope that Ulala will be a playable character like she was in Riders. Edited September 16 by 16-bit Peacock
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 16 Posted September 16 We are going to be in a beautiful new era for horny mods 1
asdf732 Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 3 hours ago, ProDaHornyGamer said: You are right, Bayonetta does have a chance to be playable in CrossWorlds. This character is going to have some pretty interesting mods. 😂 We were given a nude mod on a silver platter lmao. Gonna be real I want to see "natural" nude versions of all her game variations (1,2,3) as well as Jeanne and the new girl from Bayo 3. 4
DLP69 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 2 hours ago, asdf732 said: We were given a nude mod on a silver platter lmao. Gonna be real I want to see "natural" nude versions of all her game variations (1,2,3) as well as Jeanne and the new girl from Bayo 3. „The new girl“ is one hilarious thing to call Bayonetta‘s actual… sort of daughter. Multiversal stuff makes that complicated. Not trying to blame you, correct you or shame you or nothing for just calling Viola „the new girl“, mind you. I‘m just autistic and log videogame-lore like an encyclopedia, so that jumped out at me. For what it‘s worth, just calling Viola „the new girl“ is kinda funny to me.
lightingfist Posted September 16 Posted September 16 If we getting season 2 content after the finals on oct.9th Then what the hell we getting at TGS? That be the place to revail any good jp reps for the pass. Is the the free characters and some new stuff?
DudeoStudio Posted September 16 Posted September 16 46 minutes ago, AbsolutelyBonekers said: You guys always bring up "real" victims but every time a real victim speaks up against depictions of little girls and the normalization of predatory behavior in online spaces, people you mass report them and cry about people "not going after the real predators" like anybody has the power to do so on their own. Y'all gotta pick a struggle. Sick response. Does that change anything I said? The special snowflake freedom fighter has so much evil to stop on this Hedgehog video game. You're not helping anyone by going on a obscure forum (which by the way you'd have to go out of your way to find and look up, which says more about you) and yelling at people who don't care about you or your fake standards that you 100% don't hold yourself to in real life. How about you grow up and do something to help REAL people instead of trying to defend fictional characters feelings. Or you can stay 15 years old and yell at people online while real people in the sonic community suffer. Go hang out in the Sonic Roblox servers, Private discords and sonictuber spaces you'll find plenty of creeps to bring justice to. 6
Catnatic Posted September 16 Posted September 16 1 hour ago, AbsolutelyBonekers said: You guys always bring up "real" victims but every time a real victim speaks up against depictions of little girls and the normalization of predatory behavior in online spaces, people you mass report them and cry about people "not going after the real predators" like anybody has the power to do so on their own. Y'all gotta pick a struggle. Who exactly are these real victims you speak of, and can you provide evidence that we mass report these real victims' cries for help? If by "real victims", you mean some moron(s) from Discord that cries about seeing some icky mods they don't like? Because if so, you're downplaying actual victims that have suffered sexual assault, exploitation, and/or rape and that is highly inconsiderate of you. You're not a victim for deliberately going to an 18+ website and seeing an 18+ mod of a fictional cartoony character you don't want to see nude or lewded. The only kind of people who genuinely thinks like that are the kind of people who needs to grow up and shouldn't be visiting adult sites in the first place. 5
Spiritseer Posted September 16 Posted September 16 51 minutes ago, Catnatic said: Who exactly are these real victims you speak of, and can you provide evidence that we mass report these real victims' cries for help? If by "real victims", you mean some moron(s) from Discord that cries about seeing some icky mods they don't like? Because if so, you're downplaying actual victims that have suffered sexual assault, exploitation, and/or rape and that is highly inconsiderate of you. You're not a victim for deliberately going to an 18+ website and seeing an 18+ mod of a fictional cartoony character you don't want to see nude or lewded. The only kind of people who genuinely thinks like that are the kind of people who needs to grow up and shouldn't be visiting adult sites in the first place. I broadly agree with this in all things. Everyone has different life experiences and triggers, I'm a war vet with combat experience, was a medic, saw some of my closest friends get blown up, but I don't go around into CoD or Battlefield forums/reddits and whine to people that them having fun in these games out of sight is disrespecting me and real soldiers with ptsd or whatnot. You can't go around expecting the entire universe to treat you like some kind of lord walking around eggshells because of an experience you personally have. While I don't have interest in the loli/shota stuff, it's hard for me to really care considering it's all fake and there aren't any real victims. If you want to throw a hoot about that, then sure, let's also throw every book author, actor, youtuber, etc, anyone who has ever imitated a real life crime for any reason no matter how far removed. Orcs being killed in Lord of the Rings? F the context, that's capital M murder, throw the actors in jail for life, I guess. Like I wish logic was used more than rampant emotional outbursts. It's fine to not like something. I don't like it. But it's illogical to cherrypick simply based on that and nothing else. 8
Catnatic Posted September 16 Posted September 16 18 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Probably not a good idea for a discord server. Knowing how some weirdos act towards nsfw accounts, especially for the Sonic community, it’s not hard to imagine someone would raid it with the intent of purposefully getting it closed. Then mods and artwork shared in it would be deleted forever. There's also this incident where the moderators of CrossWorlds Hub see fit to ban anyone who happens to be part of a NSFW server. Because you know, it's "just better not to have those kinds of people in here". Haise Sasaki is a notable modder who got unfairly banned because of that. Although the server probably doesn't moderate like that anymore but that's always going to be their legacy now. The CrossWorlds Hub's Great Purge of Naughty Users 2025 will always be remembered. And that is precisely why I separate my main identity from my NSFW works. It doesn't matter how sensible I am for keeping adult content strictly to adult spaces, these "moralist" asshats will happily try to cancel/deplatform me for making cartoon characters naked instead of minding their own damn business; because how dare I find fictional characters attractive enough to make them nude as if there aren't many other R34 artists doing the same thing, albeit as drawn artworks instead of game mods. Ironically within the Sonic fandom, Sonic Fan Games HQ allowed a NSFW artist to have their game submitted for SAGE 2025. It's Bombun by Kekitopu. This artist even drew porn of young characters including Cream the Rabbit, but nobody really cared about that despite how icky that sounds. I guess that's the difference in maturity between the indie/fan games community side and the modding community side of the Sonic fandom spectrum. After all, modders are notoriously known to get into petty drama at times so when you mix that with the Sonic fandom, you'll get shit like this that we're dealing now. I don't even get this kind of moral crusading when I spent time hanging out with the Pokemon NSFW modding community, it's particularly Sonic's stupid fandom. 6
Zorai Posted September 16 Posted September 16 13 minutes ago, Catnatic said: I don't even get this kind of moral crusading when I spent time hanging out with the Pokemon NSFW modding community, it's particularly Sonic's stupid fandom. That's mainly why I tend to separate myself from most Sonic spaces. The community can be so annoyingly toxic over the smallest things. 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 16 Posted September 16 5 hours ago, AbsolutelyBonekers said: You guys always bring up "real" victims but every time a real victim speaks up against depictions of little girls and the normalization of predatory behavior in online spaces, people you mass report them and cry about people "not going after the real predators" like anybody has the power to do so on their own. Y'all gotta pick a struggle. Nope, we’re not doing this again, so I’m gonna pivot from this. You guys wanna see more of my unreleased stuff? 4
Absolite49 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 10 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Nope, we’re not doing this again, so I’m gonna pivot from this. You guys wanna see more of my unreleased stuff? commit the titty flash lol
Savvy Navvy Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2026 at 8:15 AM, kuromicola said: https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/166 FUCK IT GOT DOWN my fatass was slow to grab it
Nobodysfm Posted September 16 Posted September 16 1 hour ago, Savvy Navvy said: FUCK IT GOT DOWN my fatass was slow to grab it Anybody got a backup?
DudeoStudio Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 minutes ago, Nobodysfm said: Anybody got a backup? I do, i can send it in a bit. I grabbed it just before it went down cause i just had that feeling. 2
Darkzero3802 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 8 hours ago, AbsolutelyBonekers said: You guys always bring up "real" victims but every time a real victim speaks up against depictions of little girls and the normalization of predatory behavior in online spaces, people you mass report them and cry about people "not going after the real predators" like anybody has the power to do so on their own. Y'all gotta pick a struggle. No offence dood. But our struggle is you right now. Youve been banned several times now on burner accounts and here you are with yet another new account starting the same thing you got banned for. You either like being a problem and harassing others or you actually like this stuff cause you keep exposing yourself to it when you dont have to. 7
ItsMattySS Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) I have a Miku big size thick body with big boobs if someone are looking for it, somenoe has delete it on Nexus mods today 🧸 MeatyMiku.zip Edited September 16 by ItsMattySS 9
Loki4Duty Posted September 16 Posted September 16 44 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Same here.One day I gonna sit down and learn blender,maybe i learn something today. Still struggling with the basics. I also wonder what we can do in a course. I been thinking and talking with others making a club rouge course maybe over chao park? Same here me & my friend have plenty of time on hand him more so than me but both of us are visually learners if there's was Good & Slow Video tutorial on SRCW for Blender I'd make model mods all the time & experiment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now