achthenuts Posted September 18 Posted September 18 So can anyone mod Speaki from Speaki RPG over Classic Sonic? The Gmod already provide the asset, now the only remain is her face is somehow like Son Spongebob's mod where any emotion stay intact at face model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3785663526
Jello912 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Is there a 3D model for Merlina someone could use? Honestly would make me get off my ass and learn to mod if someone had a model for her.
asdf732 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 1 minute ago, Jello912 said: Is there a 3D model for Merlina someone could use? Honestly would make me get off my ass and learn to mod if someone had a model for her. Not that I know of unfortunately, but I linked to a really good Shahra model in my previous post 1
Jello912 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Just now, asdf732 said: Not that I know of unfortunately, but I linked to a really good Shahra model in my previous post That's alright, honestly this just made me realize she never appears outside of cutscenes except for that short time in the final boss fight. Hopefully one day there'll be one.
Jello912 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) Holy shit I found one Merlina DOWNLOAD (.FBX) by thekingdog on DeviantArt made by the same person who made the Shahra model I will get off my lazy ass and look up some tutorials, I cannot promise anything but I will try Edit: I am at a loss because the AES key from the tutorials is not working but the videos are from 9 months ago so I'm assuming the key was changed. I'm not sure who to ask to find the new key. Edited September 18 by Jello912
Shaylaharpy Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) Does anyone have or can replicate this mod? https://x.com/JSZSuper/status/1996845720096460829 (Bonus Kudos to anyone who modifies the Definitive models by SlayerXYZ) Edited September 18 by Shaylaharpy Wanted to add bonus incentive.
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 would make a nice Halloween mod. let me know if anyone wants the link to the model 9
Kushala Winds Posted September 18 Posted September 18 10 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: would make a nice Halloween mod. let me know if anyone wants the link to the model I'd love to see this over Bayo when see releases, movement would be something else but at least, skeleton wise, it's proportionate. 🤩 1
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 it also dawned on me that we could turn TMNT into the Archie Sonic girls Sally, Bunnie, Nicole, Fiona or Mina 2
SinsAwakening Posted September 18 Posted September 18 26 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: would make a nice Halloween mod. let me know if anyone wants the link to the model If sega would rerelease that damn Werehog, I would’ve made one of these months ago 2
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 4 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: If sega would rerelease that damn Werehog, I would’ve made one of these months ago should be soon since year 1 ends soon and a year 1 version of the game with all dlc is coming out 1
Kurokii Posted September 18 Posted September 18 here's a closer look at bayonetta and asuka if anyone needs it! 3
GayKobold Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/13/2026 at 1:44 PM, Catnatic said: How come Amigo gets a classic skin (that reveals parts of his body) but AiAi doesn't (which would've also reveal more of his body)? Well whatever, at least it's easier for me to get some monkey dong in the game. I also have this stupid goofy idea of painting over his rattling balls to match his maracas: I'd complete this, but I got a festival to finish. The maraca balls looks funny. I have to agree that it's weird to see AiAi wear pants, even if I like his outfit they made for the game. Not sure how easy it is to remove clothing of the models, but that reminds me of pant bulges being a thing. Either way, this looks good Catnatic.
Future Tails Posted September 18 Posted September 18 well after the sudden announcement of Bayonetta, it did kinda drowned out my Honey The Cat suggestion. I'm just curious to know if anyone was interested in working on that. While a Honey the Cat mod already exists, I would love to see her in different outfits like the ones I posted. 1
asdf732 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 6 hours ago, Future Tails said: well after the sudden announcement of Bayonetta, it did kinda drowned out my Honey The Cat suggestion. I'm just curious to know if anyone was interested in working on that. While a Honey the Cat mod already exists, I would love to see her in different outfits like the ones I posted. Well, someone might pick her up themselves or you could try and mod her in yourself as well. 1
Darkzero3802 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 8 hours ago, Future Tails said: well after the sudden announcement of Bayonetta, it did kinda drowned out my Honey The Cat suggestion. I'm just curious to know if anyone was interested in working on that. While a Honey the Cat mod already exists, I would love to see her in different outfits like the ones I posted. Much like myself all you can do is wait and hope someone decides to do it. I am in that boat as well. Modders do this for free.
lightingfist Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) Oh hey, we're back! Back to the usual. I was wondering if we have katara prime and ready for lewding? Since she is kinda the last one for this season. Before Bayo and the eva gals take over lol Which i don't mind personally. But I always want more of the sonic cast. Edited September 18 by lightingfist
kurokoi1 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 13 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Full bayo render Whaat?
Zorai Posted September 18 Posted September 18 8 minutes ago, kurokoi1 said: Whaat? As much as I dislike Nintendo, their quality in design is typically great imo. Hopefully people will port her Smash design onto her Crossworlds model.
kuromicola Posted September 18 Posted September 18 34 minutes ago, kurokoi1 said: Whaat? This is where i have to explain to people that smash bayonetta is very proportionately inaccurate and also used zero suit samus as a base (although this is probably for balance reasons) 1
asdf732 Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 44 minutes ago, Zorai said: As much as I dislike Nintendo, their quality in design is typically great imo. Hopefully people will port her Smash design onto her Crossworlds model. Never forget that the Smash censored design for Pyra and Mythra was so damn good it was integrated into Xenoblade 2 as a free DLC costume. (and like, that design is so much better than their defaults)
senkougami Posted September 18 Posted September 18 53 minutes ago, Zorai said: As much as I dislike Nintendo, their quality in design is typically great imo. Hopefully people will port her Smash design onto her Crossworlds model. Nah nah, that credit should go to Hal labs more than Nintendo themselves. Sakurai consistently cooks. 2
Zorai Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, senkougami said: Nah nah, that credit should go to Hal labs more than Nintendo themselves. Sakurai consistently cooks. Absolutely right, I forgot Hal Labs made Smash.
lightingfist Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Oh that reminds me. Someone made a amiga mod on GB! Anyone wanna take a crack at make her naked as well? I put a link below for the amiga mod.If anyone wants it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/717777
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now