ClosetOfDoom Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Zorai said: Â The only alternatives right now is Stoat and Fluxer. Stoat isn't bad at all from what I've used and seen, but I don't know their stance on NSFW currently. I haven't used Fluxer at all to have a stance on it. Nor do I know much on it. There's also Root. I hear it works fairly well for this kind of thing.
asdf732 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 2 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: There's also Root. I hear it works fairly well for this kind of thing. Is it safe?
Loki4Duty Posted September 15 Posted September 15 4 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Probably not a good idea for a discord server. Knowing how some weirdos act towards nsfw accounts, especially for the Sonic community, it’s not hard to imagine someone would raid it with the intent of purposefully getting it closed. Then mods and artwork shared in it would be deleted forever. True enough my Friend opened servers 2 time to Share Mods his 1st drew (P???L?ord) whom started drama & lied to other modders bout him claiming he steals & shares paid mods which killer his 1st Server his 2nd attempt was shut down cause someone Joined begging for exclusive mods which he share then said person lied saying already had such mod my friend he hadn't given that mod out til then which caused him to freeze access to 2nd Server.
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 12 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Is it safe? RockTheBull uses it. Edited September 15 by ClosetOfDoom
asdf732 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 4 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: RockTheBull uses it. that doesn't tell me anything lol
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 15 Posted September 15 6 minutes ago, asdf732 said: that doesn't tell me anything lol I know many folks switched over to it for the sake of not having their data leaked.
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) Anyways, I'm bored and wanna get back to modding, so here are screenshots of one I did a few days ago. I probably need to calm down on the FNAF stuff Edited September 15 by SinsAwakening 11
sadfasdfasdf234 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 12 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Anyways, I'm bored and wanna get back to modding, so here are screenshots of one I did a few days ago. peak please release this your mods are crazy good
lightingfist Posted September 15 Posted September 15 38 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Anyways, I'm bored and wanna get back to modding, so here are screenshots of one I did a few days ago. I probably need to calm down on the FNAF stuff That's pretty cool! What else you got cooking? If you want to show it of course.
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 17 minutes ago, lightingfist said: That's pretty cool! What else you got cooking? If you want to show it of course. Finished fixing KM Rosalina, gotta make Peach and Daisy before I update it to be a model pack. 3
AudBolman Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: Anyways, I'm bored and wanna get back to modding, so here are screenshots of one I did a few days ago. I probably need to calm down on the FNAF stuff ooh, sweet, actual face expressions this time! Â oh yeah, any plans on updating Zeena to also give her face expressions (and also fix the floating issue, of course)?
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 25 minutes ago, AudBolman said: ooh, sweet, actual face expressions this time! Â oh yeah, any plans on updating Zeena to also give her face expressions (and also fix the floating issue, of course)? Unlikely that I will
DDRay Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: Anyways, I'm bored and wanna get back to modding, so here are screenshots of one I did a few days ago. I probably need to calm down on the FNAF stuff Super looking forward to this! (As well as clothed Zoe because boob birb) Â
AudBolman Posted September 15 Posted September 15 32 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Unlikely that I will ah...I guess checking the AnimBP for that other Zeena over AI Wave mod didn't help you solve the floating problem, huh?
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 4 minutes ago, AudBolman said: ah...I guess checking the AnimBP for that other Zeena over AI Wave mod didn't help you solve the floating problem, huh? It’s an already cooked asset, unless the og creator gives me the uncooked version to look at, can’t really do anything with it. 1
AudBolman Posted September 15 Posted September 15 20 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: It’s an already cooked asset, unless the og creator gives me the uncooked version to look at, can’t really do anything with it. I mean, FModel lets you export the animBP as a json...maybe something can be done with that?
DudeoStudio Posted September 15 Posted September 15 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Finished fixing KM Rosalina, gotta make Peach and Daisy before I update it to be a model pack. Now that's something I can get behind!
ProDaHornyGamer Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 6/4/2026 at 9:26 PM, SinsAwakening said: I mostly hope for Ulala and Surge to be added (For lewd mods of course) Amigo and Beat I think are almost guranteed because who else would they add for free?  If we did get more Sega characters after this year, I hope Bayonetta does have a chance, honestly. You are right, Bayonetta does have a chance to be playable in CrossWorlds. This character is going to have some pretty interesting mods. 😂 2
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 6/4/2026 at 10:26 PM, SinsAwakening said: I mostly hope for Ulala and Surge to be added (For lewd mods of course) Amigo and Beat I think are almost guranteed because who else would they add for free? Â If we did get more Sega characters after this year, I hope Bayonetta does have a chance, honestly. Am I a genius? 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 15 Posted September 15 15 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: NUDE THICCCC BAYO MOD WHEN?  Evangelion and Bayonetta back to back is gonna have us flooded with nsfw mods hopefully 4
lightingfist Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 minute ago, SinsAwakening said: Am I a genius? More like Prometheus, if you ask me. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now