Shaylaharpy Posted September 18 Posted September 18 16 hours ago, Shaylaharpy said: Does anyone have or can replicate this mod? https://x.com/JSZSuper/status/1996845720096460829 (Bonus Kudos to anyone who modifies the Definitive models by SlayerXYZ) Bumping so people can see because it got wiped out by all the Bayo talk. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 18 Posted September 18 1 hour ago, Shaylaharpy said: Bumping so people can see because it got wiped out by all the Bayo talk. I don't think it ever got released. Only the nude versions.
Catnatic Posted September 18 Posted September 18 4 hours ago, asdf732 said: Never forget that the Smash censored design for Pyra and Mythra was so damn good it was integrated into Xenoblade 2 as a free DLC costume. (and like, that design is so much better than their defaults) Meanwhile in the same game: They definitely know what they're doing... 7
Zorai Posted September 19 Posted September 19 21 minutes ago, Catnatic said: Meanwhile in the same game: They definitely know what they're doing... That second shot though, maybe its just the movement currently but it looks almost detailed.
Future Tails Posted September 19 Posted September 19 14 hours ago, asdf732 said: Well, someone might pick her up themselves or you could try and mod her in yourself as well. If only I knew how to be good at it
asdf732 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 7 hours ago, lightingfist said: Oh that reminds me. Someone made a amiga mod on GB! Anyone wanna take a crack at make her naked as well? I put a link below for the amiga mod.If anyone wants it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/717777 Just saying, if anybody does want to do this, ask the original mod's creator for permission before you edit their mod, otherwise it'll be the Teto situation all over again. If they don't give you any permission, just take the original model they used and modify that instead. 6
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On the topic does anyone think they could make nude mods for these lovely ladies https://share.google/yLCJgenQIqlvzVQW0 https://share.google/slF9Q9NYsrZxl7bwR https://gamebanana.com/mods/716718 1
edendowner Posted September 19 Posted September 19 16 hours ago, senkougami said: Nah nah, that credit should go to Hal labs more than Nintendo themselves. Sakurai consistently cooks. Hal hasn't worked on smash since brawl...
Shaylaharpy Posted September 19 Posted September 19 13 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I don't think it ever got released. Only the nude versions. Then why not replicate? I know some of you guys on here are talented.
Neptune2020 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 10 hours ago, asdf732 said: Just saying, if anybody does want to do this, ask the original mod's creator for permission before you edit their mod, otherwise it'll be the Teto situation all over again. If they don't give you any permission, just take the original model they used and modify that instead. Indeed don't edit mods of the original mod creator without permission 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 19 Posted September 19 35 minutes ago, Neptune2020 said: Indeed don't edit mods of the original mod creator without permission I agree but god it must be weird messaging someone and asking “hello sir I would like to make a version of your mod that has their tits and pussy out”
Zorai Posted September 19 Posted September 19 14 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I agree but god it must be weird messaging someone and asking “hello sir I would like to make a version of your mod that has their tits and pussy out” Depends on the person, really. I could easily send a message just asking politely if they're okay with it. But I can understand how awkward it must be for some people. The most important part is making sure its not your SFW main messaging lol.
SinsAwakening Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) I’ll go ahead and put this out there: Any edits of mine (sfw and nsfw) are free to be made and uploaded if you want to simply because it’s less work for me to do Edited September 19 by SinsAwakening
Bapanada Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Recently a demo for a Sonic-like was released, Lightspeed Lina, and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in ripping the main character's model and placing over Rouge? 4
Sylvss Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Question, is there by any chance a nsfw Lanolin mod? I know there's a few mods for her floating around but its weird I haven't heard of any one making a nsfw alt 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 19 Posted September 19 29 minutes ago, Sylvss said: Question, is there by any chance a nsfw Lanolin mod? I know there's a few mods for her floating around but its weird I haven't heard of any one making a nsfw alt Nope.
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: I’ll go ahead and put this out there: Any edits of mine (sfw and nsfw) are free to be made and uploaded if you want to simply because it’s less work for me to do If it's ok I have an Idea?
Loki4Duty Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I did this Texture Edit of Your SinsAwakening's Vanilla Mod I posted it in Download Section It Requires SinsAwakening's Original mod to work Credit to SinsAwakening for the Amazing mod. 4
SinsAwakening Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, Loki4Duty said: I did this Texture Edit of Your SinsAwakening's Vanilla Mod I posted it in Download Section It Requires SinsAwakening's Original mod to work Credit to SinsAwakening for the Amazing mod. Nicely done 1
Loki4Duty Posted September 20 Posted September 20 29 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Nicely done Thanks
SinsAwakening Posted September 20 Posted September 20 8 minutes ago, AbraKadaBram said: Screen Recording 2026-09-20 024718.webm 1.05 MB · 0 downloads Boobaman Holy booba jumpscare
AudBolman Posted September 20 Posted September 20 11 minutes ago, AbraKadaBram said: Screen Recording 2026-09-20 024718.webm 1.05 MB · 0 downloads Boobaman All that's left now is long hair and eyelashes, and we'd have a proper Mega Girl 😛 1
konpon568 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) 34 minutes ago, AbraKadaBram said: Screen Recording 2026-09-20 024718.webm 1.05 MB · 0 downloads Boobaman Now, to add an Energy Tank icon on the side of the hip or the back, and it would be almost complete. That reminds me. Has anyone ever done any further mods that add other Mega Man characters? I know there was a Roll one in Gamebanana many moons ago, but that one was sorta slapdashedly put together and does have weird animation errors. Edited September 20 by konpon568
Catnatic Posted September 20 Posted September 20 22 minutes ago, AbraKadaBram said: Screen Recording 2026-09-20 024718.webm 1.05 MB · 0 downloads Boobaman Wait, we can still directly upload videos here? I thought that got disabled.
Leonidas-Hakai Posted September 20 Posted September 20 30 minutes ago, AbraKadaBram said: Screen Recording 2026-09-20 024718.webm 1.05 MB · 0 downloads Boobaman will this be Posted? 😍 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now