Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 heres the video 1320765075423191040-2095889629228753263-01-LEVIANTAN581RE.webm 5
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 1 minute ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: heres the video 1320765075423191040-2095889629228753263-01-LEVIANTAN581RE.webm Good sweet lord! Cheeky on another level! How we get this into the game. What video can we replace to get this in; other than the intro video. 6
ClowningForTheClussy Posted September 4 Posted September 4 7 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Good sweet lord! Cheeky on another level! How we get this into the game. What video can we replace to get this in; other than the intro video. That I know of I don’t think there is another video sadly I think the intro is the only video there is
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 7 minutes ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: That I know of I don’t think there is another video sadly I think the intro is the only video there is sadly I think your right, could of swore there was another video. Do the credits count as a video?
ClowningForTheClussy Posted September 4 Posted September 4 8 minutes ago, lightingfist said: sadly I think your right, could of swore there was another video. Do the credits count as a video? That I’m not sure i don’t know what the game classifies the credits as but if it is a video then it would be an absolute gift from the heavens If that video can go over the credits 2
RobinYrvrif Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) 18 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Got sidetracked a little and made a self-indulgent Rosalina lewd mod when I play, mainly because she’s my favorite character and I wanted my own version  I think we would all enjoy you releasing this. Edited September 4 by RobinYrvrif Put my text in the quote accidentally. 5
16-bit Peacock Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) This is why I still check Nexus mods. https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/155 Gothic Purple Heart Neptune (also just so people know, It goes over rouge) Edited September 5 by 16-bit Peacock 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 5 Posted September 5 4 hours ago, RobinYrvrif said: I think we would all enjoy you releasing this. It's not very good lol. I just wanted a lewd Rosa.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 5 Posted September 5 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: It's not very good lol. I just wanted a lewd Rosa. Dawg we do too??? 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) 31 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Dawg we do too??? Alright, check the download page. Not really impressive tbh.  (shit, I never made the eyes move, I’ll update it later) Edited September 5 by SinsAwakening
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) 40 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Alright, check the download page. Not really impressive tbh.  (shit, I never made the eyes move, I’ll update it later) Do you want me to draw a icon for her (or try to) Edited September 5 by Blueballedbowtie
SinsAwakening Posted September 5 Posted September 5 17 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Do you want me to draw a icon for her (or try to) Yes pls, if you’re interested that is
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 5 Posted September 5 2 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Yes pls, if you’re interested that is I will try sorry if it’s dog shit 1
umbralnightterror Posted September 5 Posted September 5 I'm hoping they officially add Surge to the game, it's not completely out of the question since they added Whisper and Tangle. She's my top Sonic gal and I think there would be many amazing mods for her. I know there's a mod to replace Surge over Shadow, but iirc the creator doesn't want people to make nsfw edits of their work. 1
Savvy Navvy Posted September 5 Posted September 5 9 hours ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: heres the video 1320765075423191040-2095889629228753263-01-LEVIANTAN581RE.webm that was the fastest boner I had in a while. as expected from Cream it would be crazy if it became a mod 4
ClowningForTheClussy Posted September 5 Posted September 5 11 minutes ago, Savvy Navvy said: that was the fastest boner I had in a while. as expected from Cream it would be crazy if it became a mod I get that daily from cream, and yes hopin some way for it to become a mod its too good. 3
AudBolman Posted September 5 Posted September 5 6 hours ago, 16-bit Peacock said: This is why I still check Nexus mods. https://www.nexusmods.com/sonicracingcrossworlds/mods/155 Gothic Purple Heart Neptune (also just so people know, It goes over rouge) ya know, I'm just waiting for the public release of NooNoods' Sally on Nexus at this point 1
sadfasdfasdf234 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Alright, check the download page. Not really impressive tbh.  (shit, I never made the eyes move, I’ll update it later) the mod is really good! where are the rest of the princesses?:p
Popular Post Catnatic Posted September 5 Popular Post Posted September 5 Cream's Exposed Costumes Pack Once Cream joined Amy in doing the CrossWorld races naked just like the boys, she decided she wants to staying naked because it just feels nice that way. But she still wants to put on her costumes once in a while. So what can she do? Just don't put on the dresses, simple!  This first volume of Cream's Exposed Costume Pack covers 4 costumes, each having two variants including Fully Beige Body and with White Belly.  Riders Get yourself prepared for Extreme Gear riding with only the bare essentials! Witch Show the world you're ready for Halloween in this adorable witch attire! Whatever's left of it! Drummer Jam out with your clam out with these cool accessories! Unicorn When you want to look real pretty with all that glitter on your bits! More variations like matching panties and bottomless upskirts would come in a future update, and there may be more costumes in the future. Any quirks like seams and MRO textures being displayed incorrectly shall be addressed in the next update also.  Download: (You'll need to sign in to download files here.) NSFW_CreamRiders.zipNSFW_CreamRiders_Belly.zip NSFW_CreamWitch.zipNSFW_CreamWitch_Belly.zip NSFW_CreamDrummer.zipNSFW_CreamDrummer_Belly.zip NSFW_CreamUnicorn.zipNSFW_CreamUnicorn_Belly.zip Use only one of these mods at a time. When you extracted one of them, place the mod files in "SonicRacingCrossWorlds\UNION\Content\Paks\~mods". If you just want Cream to be simply as naked as the boys, check out Nude Cream Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version. Download page will be available soon.  My Other Mods: ♀ Nude Amy Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Blaze Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Wave Pack: SFW Version ♀ Nude Tangle & Whisper: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Arle Pack ♀ Cameltoe Pack for 8 characters ♀ Classic White Panties for Amy and Cream ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Team Sonic ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Classic Sonic ♂ Anatomically Correct Tails (Early Small Sheath Version) ♂ Nine's Bulge + Early Bigger Version of Anatomically Correct Tails ⚥ Cloaca Pack for Jet, Wave, and Storm ⚥ Emote Stamp Bits  Disclaimer: These mods are based on existing mods available on GameBanana, thus the credit of these original mods go towards to their respective modders. However, because they use materials from Sega's IP/games and the costumes are based on Sega's official designs, I see no issue in modifying them as no one other than Sega has the right on how these assets can be used. And lastly: the creation of these NSFW mods does not mean I advocate sexual exploitation of any form in real life.  Special thanks to Larry the Lobster for giving me the motivation to work on CrossWorlds mods again. 22
asdf732 Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 1 minute ago, Catnatic said: Cream's Exposed Costumes Pack Once Cream joined Amy in doing the CrossWorld races naked just like the boys, she decided she wants to staying naked because it just feels nice that way. But she still wants to put on her costumes once in a while. So what can she do? Just don't put on the dresses, simple!  This first volume of Cream's Exposed Costume Pack covers 4 costumes, each having two variants including Fully Beige Body and with White Belly.  Riders Get yourself prepared for Extreme Gear riding with only the bare essentials! Witch Show the world you're ready for Halloween in this adorable witch attire! Whatever's left of it! Drummer Jam out with your clam out with these cool accessories! Unicorn When you want to look real pretty with all that glitter on your bits! More variations like matching panties and bottomless upskirts would come in a future update, and there may be more costumes in the future. Any quirks like seams and MRO textures being displayed incorrectly shall be addressed in the next update also.  Download: (You'll need to sign in to download files here.) NSFW_CreamRiders.zip 2.89 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamRiders_Belly.zip 2.88 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamWitch.zip 2.09 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamWitch_Belly.zip 2.09 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamDrummer.zip 6.86 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamDrummer_Belly.zip 6.86 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamUnicorn.zip 7.05 MB · 0 downloads NSFW_CreamUnicorn_Belly.zip 7.06 MB · 0 downloads Use only one of these mods at a time. When you extracted one of them, place the mod files in "SonicRacingCrossWorlds\UNION\Content\Paks\~mods". If you just want Cream to be simply as naked as the boys, check out Nude Cream Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version. Download page will be available soon.  My Other Mods: ♀ Nude Amy Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Blaze Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Wave Pack: SFW Version ♀ Nude Tangle & Whisper: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Arle Pack ♀ Cameltoe Pack for 8 characters ♀ Classic White Panties for Amy and Cream ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Team Sonic ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Classic Sonic ♂ Anatomically Correct Tails (Early Small Sheath Version) ♂ Nine's Bulge + Early Bigger Version of Anatomically Correct Tails ⚥ Cloaca Pack for Jet, Wave, and Storm ⚥ Emote Stamp Bits  Disclaimer: These mods are based on existing mods available on GameBanana, thus the credit of these original mods go towards to their respective modders. However, because they use materials from Sega's IP/games and the costumes are based on Sega's official designs, I see no issue in modifying them as no one other than Sega has the right on how these assets can be used. And lastly: the creation of these NSFW mods does not mean I advocate sexual exploitation of any form in real life.  Special thanks to Larry the Lobster for giving me the motivation to work on CrossWorlds mods again. Hell yeah, good to see these out! Please also create a downloads page for this in the downloads section!  Have you thought about making a combined configurated mod pack for these? Since it's a lot of individual downloads. 1
TickingTimBomb Posted September 5 Posted September 5 2 hours ago, Catnatic said: Cream's Exposed Costumes Pack Once Cream joined Amy in doing the CrossWorld races naked just like the boys, she decided she wants to staying naked because it just feels nice that way. But she still wants to put on her costumes once in a while. So what can she do? Just don't put on the dresses, simple!  This first volume of Cream's Exposed Costume Pack covers 4 costumes, each having two variants including Fully Beige Body and with White Belly.  Riders Get yourself prepared for Extreme Gear riding with only the bare essentials! Witch Show the world you're ready for Halloween in this adorable witch attire! Whatever's left of it! Drummer Jam out with your clam out with these cool accessories! Unicorn When you want to look real pretty with all that glitter on your bits! More variations like matching panties and bottomless upskirts would come in a future update, and there may be more costumes in the future. Any quirks like seams and MRO textures being displayed incorrectly shall be addressed in the next update also.  Download: (You'll need to sign in to download files here.) NSFW_CreamRiders.zip 2.89 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamRiders_Belly.zip 2.88 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamWitch.zip 2.09 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamWitch_Belly.zip 2.09 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamDrummer.zip 6.86 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamDrummer_Belly.zip 6.86 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamUnicorn.zip 7.05 MB · 1 download NSFW_CreamUnicorn_Belly.zip 7.06 MB · 1 download Use only one of these mods at a time. When you extracted one of them, place the mod files in "SonicRacingCrossWorlds\UNION\Content\Paks\~mods". If you just want Cream to be simply as naked as the boys, check out Nude Cream Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version. Download page will be available soon.  My Other Mods: ♀ Nude Amy Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Blaze Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Wave Pack: SFW Version ♀ Nude Tangle & Whisper: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Arle Pack ♀ Cameltoe Pack for 8 characters ♀ Classic White Panties for Amy and Cream ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Team Sonic ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Classic Sonic ♂ Anatomically Correct Tails (Early Small Sheath Version) ♂ Nine's Bulge + Early Bigger Version of Anatomically Correct Tails ⚥ Cloaca Pack for Jet, Wave, and Storm ⚥ Emote Stamp Bits  Disclaimer: These mods are based on existing mods available on GameBanana, thus the credit of these original mods go towards to their respective modders. However, because they use materials from Sega's IP/games and the costumes are based on Sega's official designs, I see no issue in modifying them as no one other than Sega has the right on how these assets can be used. And lastly: the creation of these NSFW mods does not mean I advocate sexual exploitation of any form in real life.  Special thanks to Larry the Lobster for giving me the motivation to work on CrossWorlds mods again. Excellent work yet again. It is a wonder to watch your work come together. I honestly don't even care for Cream that much, but this is quality stuff! 👌  2 hours ago, asdf732 said: Hell yeah, good to see these out! Please also create a downloads page for this in the downloads section!  Have you thought about making a combined configurated mod pack for these? Since it's a lot of individual downloads. Good shout. Bluestar's built in config maker is pretty straightforward to work with. 1
AudBolman Posted September 5 Posted September 5 21 hours ago, AudBolman said: well, I suggested AI Sonic because AI Sonic and AI Knuckles are the two popular choices for Chaos, and I'd imagine someone would want to put Tikal over AI Knuckles instead  also, since people can't view Twitter posts due to age verification, here's the Mega link itself: https://mega.nz/file/AnQAka5R#8ukwUrcnGeZ_L5bmeFlgKRBdIxIMzOAvJT17nnKDix0  ouch, the thicc FemChaos model is in an A pose instead of a T pose, and I have no idea how to turn the A pose into a T pose either
SinsAwakening Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) 28 minutes ago, AudBolman said: ouch, the thicc FemChaos model is in an A pose instead of a T pose, and I have no idea how to turn the A pose into a T pose either Pose mode - click one arm (make sure x-mirroring is on) - rotate until it’s straight (hold ctrl while doing it for straight angles) - apply transform on the model/object  the stylized FNIA mods gave me the same problem, easy fix tho Edited September 5 by SinsAwakening
AudBolman Posted September 5 Posted September 5 38 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Pose mode - click one arm (make sure x-mirroring is on) - rotate until it’s straight (hold ctrl while doing it for straight angles) - apply transform on the model/object  the stylized FNIA mods gave me the same problem, easy fix tho I mean, that's what I tried to do as well, but every time I press "Apply Pose as Rest Pose", the skeleton gets T-posed without the model itself
SinsAwakening Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) 6 minutes ago, AudBolman said: I mean, that's what I tried to do as well, but every time I press "Apply Pose as Rest Pose", the skeleton gets T-posed without the model itself You have to go back to object mode and apply transform on the model itself (maybe the armature too? Idk). Never use apply as rest pose. You can import models without needing it. Edited September 5 by SinsAwakening
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now