Blueballedbowtie Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 12/10/2025 at 10:18 PM, Catnatic said: Cameltoe Pack Make no mistake, the girls may be dressed decently here but they're actually being cheeky. Or maybe they haven't really realised we can sort of see their privates through their clothing. This slightly lewd pack for Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds features camel toes for 8 characters including: - Blaze the Cat - Rouge the Bat - Wave the Swallow - Hatsune Miku - Tangle the Lemur - Whisper the Wolf - NiGHTS - Nine (Genderbent) Most characters even have jiggle physics for their breasts and/or their butts! In addition, most character emote stamps have been slightly edited to have camel toes as well: Download: (You'll need to sign in to download files here.) Cameltoe_Blaze.zip 471.44 kB · 15 downloads Cameltoe_Wave.zip 937.55 kB · 16 downloads Cameltoe_Rouge.zip 603.39 kB · 19 downloads Cameltoe_Tangle.zip 911.82 kB · 21 downloads Cameltoe_Whisper.zip 876.33 kB · 19 downloads Cameltoe_Nine.zip 970.11 kB · 12 downloads Cameltoe_Miku.zip 1.08 MB · 21 downloads Cameltoe_NiGHTS.zip 819.51 kB · 26 downloads When you extracted one of them, place the mod files in "SonicRacingCrossWorlds\UNION\Content\Paks\~mods". Make sure each character doesn't already have an enabled mod that affects her model and texture. You can also find this mod at the site's downloads section here: Update History: #1 - Added Nine + Fixed Normals My Other Mods: ♀ Nude Amy Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Blaze Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Cream Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Wave Pack: SFW Version ♀ Nude Tangle & Whisper Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Classic White Panties for Amy and Cream ♂ Anatomically Correct Tails (Early Small Sheath Version) ♂ Nine's Bulge + Early Bigger Version of Anatomically Correct Tails ⚥ Cloaca Pack for Jet, Wave, and Storm ⚥ Emote Stamp Bits More NSFW mods are coming soon, there's probably a couple more I can release before the end of the year! Shameless plug but if you appreciate my style of works and would like to support me, here's a donation link: https://buymeacoffee.com/catnatic Making these mods does take a lot of time and effort as I'm not the kind of modder who would simply swap the characters' bodies with premade nude bodies and rig them. No, I manually edit the meshes of the clothed body to look naked or lewd to ensure the characters retain their canonical proportions as accurately as possible because that's how I want my mods to be. Miku camel toe is kinda hot actually wtf
AudBolman Posted September 5 Posted September 5 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: You have to go back to object mode and apply transform on the model itself (maybe the armature too? Idk). Never use apply as rest pose. You can import models without needing it. oh, nevermind, that did NOT help after all: the pose automatically resets to the A pose when I try to edit the weight painting
SinsAwakening Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) 4 minutes ago, AudBolman said: oh, nevermind, that did NOT help after all: the pose automatically resets to the A pose when I try to edit the weight painting Apply the armature modifier before doing so. And if you want, apply the rest pose after applying the armature modifier to see if it works. Edited September 5 by SinsAwakening
AudBolman Posted September 5 Posted September 5 I tried that as well, and it sadly didn't work either...
SinsAwakening Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) 17 hours ago, sadfasdfasdf234 said: the mod is really good! where are the rest of the princesses?:p I could make a KM pack with the Mario princesses if everyone likes; this one only took me a few hours. Edited September 6 by SinsAwakening 6
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 6 Posted September 6 8 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: I could make a KM pack with the Mario princesses if everyone likes; this one only took me a few hours. I haven’t started on drawing Rosa yet I will now
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Sorry it’s taking awhile it’s hard to draw Rosa with one hand/j
debonairjeremy Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: I could make a KM pack with the Mario princesses if everyone likes; this one only took me a few hours. Can you teach me to mod? I'm super close to making one just Rouge's face becomes transparent when I import to Unreal. Also I would love to make a Daisy mod if I really knew how. Edited September 6 by debonairjeremy
sadfasdfasdf234 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: I could make a KM pack with the Mario princesses if everyone likes; this one only took me a few hours. lol ye im begging for that, tho would it be possible to have them made on unusual characters? so as to not overwrite your fnia character swaps? Probably over characters like big, storm, vector, zavok, zazz, omega or maybe even the eggpawn. or maybe over some of their ai's? all your character swaps come out so good and i want to keep using the fnia ones:P also having more swapped out characters is always a plus
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 6 Posted September 6 On 9/5/2026 at 1:33 AM, SinsAwakening said: Yes pls, if you’re interested that is Here you go sorry if it’s subpar 5
SinsAwakening Posted September 6 Posted September 6 5 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Here you go sorry if it’s subpar Hey, don’t put yourself down, practice makes perfect. Also, it looks good. 2
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 6 Posted September 6 18 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Hey, don’t put yourself down, practice makes perfect. Also, it looks good. Hope it works good for your mod
asdf732 Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 So, now that Creamy friday came and went, it looks like we thankfully weathered the storm (/s) and the excitement's kinda dropped down because we don't have a butthead to motivate us via spite anymore. So to keep things going I'll just ask: Are you guys working on something? I think we'd all love a progress report! And if you're still working on something you teased during the whole "event", I think we'd all love to hear it and see it released!
Darkzero3802 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 3 minutes ago, asdf732 said: So, now that Creamy friday came and went, it looks like we thankfully weathered the storm (/s) and the excitement's kinda dropped down because we don't have a butthead to motivate us via spite anymore. So to keep things going I'll just ask: Are you guys working on something? I think we'd all love a progress report! And if you're still working on something you teased during the whole "event", I think we'd all love to hear it and see it released! Sadly im just waiting and hoping my ideas for mods are picked.
AbraKadaBram Posted September 6 Posted September 6 6 minutes ago, asdf732 said: So, now that Creamy friday came and went, it looks like we thankfully weathered the storm (/s) and the excitement's kinda dropped down because we don't have a butthead to motivate us via spite anymore. So to keep things going I'll just ask: Are you guys working on something? I think we'd all love a progress report! And if you're still working on something you teased during the whole "event", I think we'd all love to hear it and see it released! Nothing for me currently, I do wanna make this Rouge in the future. But have some comms for other games to finish first 6
SinsAwakening Posted September 6 Posted September 6 14 minutes ago, asdf732 said: So, now that Creamy friday came and went, it looks like we thankfully weathered the storm (/s) and the excitement's kinda dropped down because we don't have a butthead to motivate us via spite anymore. So to keep things going I'll just ask: Are you guys working on something? I think we'd all love a progress report! And if you're still working on something you teased during the whole "event", I think we'd all love to hear it and see it released! Zoe Monroe’s nude version is already done; her clothed version is just giving me weight-painting problems with the jiggle physics. After that, Fexa, Type 0, and Marie will get a 2.0 update. Yes, I balance around too many wips, but I don’t rig their mouths so it’s in quick succession. 3
kuromicola Posted September 6 Posted September 6 currently waiting on noonoods to get done with other comms so i can get my oc modded i initially wanted her over cream but shes gonna be over dread now cuz i want those prime characters gone 4
RottenNPC Posted September 6 Posted September 6 3 hours ago, AbraKadaBram said: Nothing for me currently, I do wanna make this Rouge in the future. But have some comms for other games to finish first my pfp 1
edendowner Posted September 7 Posted September 7 22 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: I could make a KM pack with the Mario princesses if everyone likes; this one only took me a few hours. I'd love another Daisy over whoever, and she's wearing an ultra skimpy bikini
senkougami Posted September 7 Posted September 7 hey been out of the loop for a while, any updates on if anyone is working on futa or femboy mods, pref. Cream, Tails, Sage, Blaze, etc? Also, whatever happened to porting another character over the angrybirds dude, like Maria if I recall? (Not requesting or anything, just asking if there's been any news along these lines since I last checked in)
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 you know I'm surprised no one has modded in Judy Hopps https://smutba.se/project/9a27e530-2064-4fcf-81de-762c73b440f3/ 2
Darkzero3802 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 5 hours ago, kuromicola said: currently waiting on noonoods to get done with other comms so i can get my oc modded i initially wanted her over cream but shes gonna be over dread now cuz i want those prime characters gone Id love to have one of mine modded but I just dont have the funds currently
lightingfist Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) 2 hours ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: you know I'm surprised no one has modded in Judy Hopps https://smutba.se/project/9a27e530-2064-4fcf-81de-762c73b440f3/ Good point,how has she not been number 1 lewd mod guest. ____ I been working on my sound editing skills in the background with blender practice here and there. Need to figure out how to do ai character's alt voices, maybe guest character's voices .I haven't tried that yet. Edited September 7 by lightingfist
Future Tails Posted September 7 Posted September 7 12 hours ago, asdf732 said: So, now that Creamy friday came and went, it looks like we thankfully weathered the storm (/s) and the excitement's kinda dropped down because we don't have a butthead to motivate us via spite anymore. So to keep things going I'll just ask: Are you guys working on something? I think we'd all love a progress report! And if you're still working on something you teased during the whole "event", I think we'd all love to hear it and see it released! I do have a suggestion if anyone wants to makes this. I was thinking of a lewd Honey The Cat that can go over Amy/AI Amy. Can have 2 variations: the "broken armor/under armor and of course a nude version. 9
Carol_sissy Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 9/5/2026 at 1:00 PM, Catnatic said: Cream's Exposed Costumes Pack Once Cream joined Amy in doing the CrossWorld races naked just like the boys, she decided she wants to staying naked because it just feels nice that way. But she still wants to put on her costumes once in a while. So what can she do? Just don't put on the dresses, simple! This first volume of Cream's Exposed Costume Pack covers 4 costumes, each having two variants including Fully Beige Body and with White Belly. Riders Get yourself prepared for Extreme Gear riding with only the bare essentials! Witch Show the world you're ready for Halloween in this adorable witch attire! Whatever's left of it! Drummer Jam out with your clam out with these cool accessories! Unicorn When you want to look real pretty with all that glitter on your bits! More variations like matching panties and bottomless upskirts would come in a future update, and there may be more costumes in the future. Any quirks like seams and MRO textures being displayed incorrectly shall be addressed in the next update also. Download: (You'll need to sign in to download files here.) NSFW_CreamRiders.zip 2.89 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamRiders_Belly.zip 2.88 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamWitch.zip 2.09 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamWitch_Belly.zip 2.09 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamDrummer.zip 6.86 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamDrummer_Belly.zip 6.86 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamUnicorn.zip 7.05 MB · 2 downloads NSFW_CreamUnicorn_Belly.zip 7.06 MB · 3 downloads Use only one of these mods at a time. When you extracted one of them, place the mod files in "SonicRacingCrossWorlds\UNION\Content\Paks\~mods". If you just want Cream to be simply as naked as the boys, check out Nude Cream Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version. Download page will be available soon. My Other Mods: ♀ Nude Amy Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Blaze Pack: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Wave Pack: SFW Version ♀ Nude Tangle & Whisper: NSFW Version / SFW Version ♀ Nude Arle Pack ♀ Cameltoe Pack for 8 characters ♀ Classic White Panties for Amy and Cream ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Team Sonic ♂ Natural Guys Pack: Classic Sonic ♂ Anatomically Correct Tails (Early Small Sheath Version) ♂ Nine's Bulge + Early Bigger Version of Anatomically Correct Tails ⚥ Cloaca Pack for Jet, Wave, and Storm ⚥ Emote Stamp Bits Disclaimer: These mods are based on existing mods available on GameBanana, thus the credit of these original mods go towards to their respective modders. However, because they use materials from Sega's IP/games and the costumes are based on Sega's official designs, I see no issue in modifying them as no one other than Sega has the right on how these assets can be used. And lastly: the creation of these NSFW mods does not mean I advocate sexual exploitation of any form in real life. Special thanks to Larry the Lobster for giving me the motivation to work on CrossWorlds mods again. I know you said that this is a first volume and that there maybe more outfits for cream you are gonna make but I am also curious if you are also planning on making something like this for other characters too, if you are then oh boy... I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot by wanting to make renders for the outfits lol I still haven't finished the normal nude model renders yet because my work and motivation has gotten in my way a bit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now