Catnatic Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) 54 minutes ago, asdf732 said: I guess it just comes with the franchise, although the Pokemon and Deltarune threads haven't gotten this same sort of attention from what I can tell, it's just uniquely Sonic lol. And Pokemon is significantly more popular than Sonic. Even people outside the fandom makes fun of the fanbase for being attracted to the playable characters whom most of them are underaged. And yet, none of the Pokemon threads here get this much stink. The Sonic franchise sure attracts the weirdest kind of people, much weirder than us. 54 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Also surprising that this is what breaks the camel's back for people when this site has bestiality mods all over the place, but somehow it's a cartoon bunny's vagina that gets them riled up. I guess that's just how powerful Cream's bunny bits is. Edited September 1 by Catnatic 3
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) 51 minutes ago, Larry797 said: You need to get out of here. I'm just doing my job reporting every freaking modder on this site. I'm really really mad. Thank you Catnatic for suggesting that idea. I read the your comments. " I don't see you going after people for making mods of Amy, Blaze, Miku etc.." I will go after these modders and make sure they will get banned. I already reported them btw. SinsAwakening ShawnGuku Cunkles p5rtakamaki2005 AbraKadaBram Haise Sasaki ProDaHornyGamer hentaursenpai verbea21 goku135 Every modder I find on this site will get mass reported. Everybody else that enjoys Catnatic mods will get reported too. Now your crashing out,just stop. You realized all this is for naught and now resort "I'm gonna ban you all,you see" All we see you how much a embrassment you are. Your not some hero fighting against the darkness.Your just some guy with a hurt ego who going on a witchhunt because people enjoy lewding a rabbit. Edited September 1 by lightingfist 2
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 (edited) 36 minutes ago, Catnatic said: I don't hate him either, I just think his little crusade is funny. I do understand the sentiment though and I might've had the same opinion towards lolicon/shotacon/cub/furries for being weird and gross at one point when I was much younger (although I never wasted my time going to adult sites just to argue). It's just that when you're old enough and mature enough, you'd realise it's not at all worth the energy to get rile up over fictional characters that don't exist in the real world. It's all just a fantasy and as long as people keep it that way, there's nothing to worry about. (And it turns out I actually like these things, and knowing what I make is all strictly fictional and doesn't harm anybody, I'm comfortable doing what I do.) Otherwise, we might as well worry about people becoming violent after playing mature video games, but thankfully mentally stable people don't think like that. People really like demonizing the "fictional characters" defense of lolisho as if it's this weak excuse for being a PDF without even putting a couple seconds of thought into it. This is all essentially a "victimless crime" where nobody's getting hurt, nobody's being bothered, and it's usually kept either private or in circles that are more accepting of it, far away from real minors. Cream the Rabbit is not a real person, and if somebody draws art of her getting creampied, nobody gets hurt by the mere action of doing that. You're free to think that it's gross, I think a lot of things people are sexually turned on by are gross, but no real person or animal was hurt by that action, so why do you care? I, for one, think Feral furries, Scat, and guro are disgusting, and I couldn't possibly understand why people could be attracted to those things. But, does anybody get hurt when someone masturbates to some skullfucking or horsefucking? No, not at all. Is it gross to think about? Sure, but should that person be stopped? I don't think so. Like, unless real people or animals get hurt, all you're doing by persecuting these people is just harassing them for their thoughts and feelings. You're pursuing them for absolute vapor. It's why my stance on this stuff is that I just don't care. Unless a real person, child, animal or what have you are hurt, then I'd call for persecuting that person. But as long as nobody's hurt and it's all done privately and away from the eyes of minors, then I don't care about it and you shouldn't either. It isn't hurting you and it isn't hurting anybody else. Besides, this is the fucking Sonic fandom. This fandom has practically had a monopoly on furry fucked up shit for about 30 years now. It's insanely rich of a Sonic fan to be a puritan about what's okay to jack off to when it's a mainstream joke that Sonic has fucked up pornography. Like, cream's been getting creampied on deviantart since 2003! Does that mean people have been okay with fucking real rabbits since 2003? No!! Learn to make that separation! Practically everyone who's played Sonic has Rouge as a "free" furry fuck pick, but does that mean every Sonic fan wants to fuck a real bat? No!!!!! Some people have been jacking off daily to Sage art, does that mean they want to fuck actual children? No!!! She's just a fake fictional character, and jacking off to her doesn't hurt anyone! Is it gross to think about? Sure, but there's no victim in this entire process, so why care unless you want to hurt yourself by being grossed out about it? Like, if somebody came up here and went "yeah I saw some Cream porn and now I want to grab a rabbit and ram into it" I'd go "holy shit throw that guy in jail", but so far it's been just cartoon rabbits with cartoon pussies driving cartoon cars in a fucking video game. Just be fucking normal about it and move on with your life man. Edited September 1 by asdf732 4
Zorai Posted September 1 Posted September 1 33 minutes ago, Catnatic said: I don't hate him either (at least before it turns out he's bigoted), I just think his little crusade is funny. I do understand the sentiment though and I might've had the same opinion towards lolicon/shotacon/cub/furries for being weird and gross at one point when I was much younger (although I never wasted my time going to adult sites just to argue). It's just that when you're old enough and mature enough, you'd realise it's not at all worth the energy to get rile up over fictional characters that don't exist in the real world. It's all just a fantasy and as long as people keep it that way, there's nothing to worry about. (And it turns out I actually like these things, and knowing what I make is all strictly fictional and doesn't harm anybody, I'm comfortable doing what I do.) A lot of the time it truly is just projection that makes one do these sorta things. I was similar till I realized how dumb it was to care about fictional content. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 1 Posted September 1 12 minutes ago, Catnatic said: And Pokemon is significantly more popular than Sonic. Even people outside the fandom makes fun of the fanbase for being attracted to the playable characters whom most of them are underaged. And yet, none of the Pokemon threads here get this much stink. The Sonic franchise sure attracts the weirdest kind of people, much weirder than us. I guess that's just how powerful Cream's bunny bits is. I wanna say it's mostly because of the stronger Japanese influence Pokémon has, whereas Sonic has always been aimed more at western audiences, even if it originated in Japan. Oh yeah, @Larry797 you should dive into Japanese nsfw content. I guarantee you'll be dumbfounded at what you find if you look around corners. 1
kuromicola Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Just now, ClosetOfDoom said: I wanna say it's mostly because of the stronger Japanese influence Pokémon has, whereas Sonic has always been aimed more at western audiences, even if it originated in Japan. Oh yeah, @Larry797 you should dive into Japanese nsfw content. I guarantee you'll be dumbfounded at what you find if you look around corners. not even just japanese. americas full of examples of this kinda stuff too.
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, kuromicola said: not even just japanese. americas full of examples of this kinda stuff too. Not nearly in socially acceptable standards. That's more what I meant.
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 3 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Not nearly in socially acceptable standards. That's more what I meant. That guy would flip out if he browsed through Incognitymous' stuff lol 1
Alonwoof Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) The funny part is, Japan has an exponentially lower rate of sex crimes against minors and crime in general than any english-speaking country. Edited September 1 by Alonwoof
SinsAwakening Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Hate to impose on the convo, but the spite-fueled mod I made in a day is released now. Now it’s time for me to sleep. 6
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 5 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Hate to impose on the convo, but the spite-fueled mod I made in a day is released now. Now it’s time for me to sleep. Hot! But I'd like it if this was on top of a different character like Axel or Majima, since I already have a mod to replace Miku. 1
Darkzero3802 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 hour ago, Larry797 said: You need to get out of here. I'm just doing my job reporting every freaking modder on this site. I'm really really mad. Thank you Catnatic for suggesting that idea. I read the your comments. " I don't see you going after people for making mods of Amy, Blaze, Miku etc.." I will go after these modders and make sure they will get banned. I already reported them btw. SinsAwakening ShawnGuku Cunkles p5rtakamaki2005 AbraKadaBram Haise Sasaki ProDaHornyGamer hentaursenpai verbea21 goku135 Every modder I find on this site will get mass reported. Everybody else that enjoys Catnatic mods will get reported too. Ive been keeping my mouth shut here but you clearly have a problem and clearly only came here to cause problems. If you dont like mods why are you here? You clearly joined the site today just to cause problems if you truly are new here. The only thing you are doing is proving you arent a nice person. Blackmail? Harassment? When was any of that a good thing from a good person?
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 4 minutes ago, Larry797 said: I'm getting tired now i'm about to go to bed. I better not see more nsfw underage characters mods when I wake up. Cream, Miku, Amy, Sage, Blaze etc... Also stop making false reports on me I haven't done anything wrong. I notice all my sent messages are gone. It is not my fault for starting drama. I didn't want this to happen. It was modders fault. See ya! Don't let the door hurt you on your way out! Now, anybody got some more mods?
Darkzero3802 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Larry797 said: I'm getting tired now i'm about to go to bed. I better not see more nsfw underage characters mods when I wake up. Cream, Miku, Amy, Sage, Blaze etc... Also stop making false reports on me I haven't done anything wrong. I notice all my sent messages are gone. It is not my fault for starting drama. I didn't want this to happen. It was modders fault. If you didnt want this to happen you wouldnt be acting like an ass**** to be quite blunt. If moderators are deleting your posts it means you arent behaving and are indeed doing something wrong. You sound exactly like the last person who caused problems like this who was banned for harassment.... For doing exactly what your doing. Makes one wonder if your ban dodging by making a new account. Edited September 1 by Darkzero3802 3
Darkzero3802 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 4 minutes ago, asdf732 said: See ya! Don't let the door hurt you on your way out! Now, anybody got some more mods? I think at this point unless somebody can make something fast we wont have something new for him to wake up to. 2
Darkzero3802 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, Alonwoof said: If you don't want to see mods and art with content you don't like, then don't look at it. You wish you had even a fraction of the raw skill I got for this kind of thing. And I'm going to use my power for Amy Rose with her cunny out and you can't do shit to stop me. Cope, seethe, mald. Here. This is absolutely perfect 2
Latbox Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) 1 hour ago, Larry797 said: You need to get out of here. I'm just doing my job reporting every freaking modder on this site. I'm really really mad. Thank you Catnatic for suggesting that idea. I read the your comments. " I don't see you going after people for making mods of Amy, Blaze, Miku etc.." I will go after these modders and make sure they will get banned. I already reported them btw. SinsAwakening ShawnGuku Cunkles p5rtakamaki2005 AbraKadaBram Haise Sasaki ProDaHornyGamer hentaursenpai verbea21 goku135 Every modder I find on this site will get mass reported. Everybody else that enjoys Catnatic mods will get reported too. Have fun with that if the modders saw the dm you posted to someone. Nothing we can help you with that Edited September 1 by Latbox
Alonwoof Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) 17 minutes ago, Larry797 said: I'm getting tired now i'm about to go to bed. I better not see more nsfw underage characters mods when I wake up. Cream, Miku, Amy, Sage, Blaze etc... Also stop making false reports on me I haven't done anything wrong. I notice all my sent messages are gone. It is not my fault for starting drama. I didn't want this to happen. It was modders fault. If you don't want to see mods and art with content you don't like, then don't look at it. You wish you had even a fraction of the raw skill I got for this kind of thing. And I'm going to use my power for Amy Rose with her cunny out and you can't do shit to stop me. Cope, seethe, mald. Also wouldn't it be cool if I ported my models I made for my fangame, to Crossworlds? They're 100% custom and made from scratch with the perfect proportions according to my tastes~ (These were the models he was threatening to rip from my game, lol) Edited September 1 by Alonwoof 2
kuromicola Posted September 1 Posted September 1 If were doing spite mods there is but one character id request (if i werent broke rn id just commission her)
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 7 minutes ago, Alonwoof said: If you don't want to see mods and art with content you don't like, then don't look at it. You wish you had even a fraction of the raw skill I got for this kind of thing. And I'm going to use my power for Amy Rose with her cunny out and you can't do shit to stop me. Cope, seethe, mald. Also wouldn't it be cool if I ported my models I made for my fangame, to Crossworlds? They're 100% custom and made from scratch with the perfect proportions according to my tastes~ (These were the models he was threatening to rip from my game, lol) I say just for it.Port them all to crossworlds. I also love your work here. The models look so good!
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 1 Posted September 1 17 minutes ago, Larry797 said: I'm getting tired now i'm about to go to bed. I better not see more nsfw underage characters mods when I wake up. Cream, Miku, Amy, Sage, Blaze etc... Also stop making false reports on me I haven't done anything wrong. I notice all my sent messages are gone. It is not my fault for starting drama. I didn't want this to happen. It was modders fault. What you've done is harassment. This is literally the definition. You started it, no question. Here we were, enjoying making mods of fictional anthro characters, no drama, no issues, and then you pop in and decide it's a problem. When someone starts doing this kinda thing with IRL folks, THAT'S where you need to pop in and show off your moral high ground. You have done nothing here but annoy the crap out of us. We don't feel threatened, and we don't feel like we're in the wrong here. Either lighten up or leave. If not, DM me, my discord is "closetofdoom". We'll have a talk, alright? 4
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 (edited) 20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: I think at this point unless somebody can make something fast we wont have something new for him to wake up to. Well if anybody's looking for some ideas, here are some models to get you started: Elise: Spoiler https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hUFfEnOLESWljC6Fu0Cfwaf01ljjpDcd/view Model port by: SAB64 NSFW Base Mesh: BlueBoy NSFW edit by SSAWNDS Maria: Spoiler https://mega.nz/folder/dnUAhQJR#OzFT_UuI_bJc7PD5lFErgA Can't find credits rn unfortunately Sara: Spoiler https://smutba.se/project/dd429308-f14c-449b-b51d-2b1cb05096a5/ Shahra: Spoiler https://smutba.se/project/6da67c0d-5c07-490b-9398-a5f72a756bb6/ Model by Ganondork No clothes for this one unfortunately, but there is a standard model here: https://www.deviantart.com/thekingdog/art/Shahra-DOWNLOAD-FBX-912305292 Lah: Spoiler https://smutba.se/project/4ab3e261-e085-411b-a397-66f74ff7a95b/ Standard model here: https://www.deviantart.com/thekingdog/art/Ghost-Girl-Lah-DOWNLOAD-FBX-839344184 Ariem: Spoiler https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/ariem-e7c4e8f4e3ee48a58a79dde9da895159 I couldn't find nude models for characters like Merlina, Cosmo, Trip aside from KabalMystic's stuff. Edited September 1 by asdf732 4
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, asdf732 said: Well if anybody's looking for some ideas, here are some models to get you started: Elise: Reveal hidden contents https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hUFfEnOLESWljC6Fu0Cfwaf01ljjpDcd/view Model port by: SAB64 NSFW Base Mesh: BlueBoy NSFW edit by SSAWNDS Maria: Reveal hidden contents https://mega.nz/folder/dnUAhQJR#OzFT_UuI_bJc7PD5lFErgA Can't find credits rn unfortunately Sara: Reveal hidden contents https://smutba.se/project/dd429308-f14c-449b-b51d-2b1cb05096a5/ Shahra: Hide contents https://smutba.se/project/6da67c0d-5c07-490b-9398-a5f72a756bb6/ Model by Ganondork No clothes for this one unfortunately, but there is a standard model here: https://www.deviantart.com/thekingdog/art/Shahra-DOWNLOAD-FBX-912305292 Lah: Reveal hidden contents https://smutba.se/project/4ab3e261-e085-411b-a397-66f74ff7a95b/ Standard model here: https://www.deviantart.com/thekingdog/art/Ghost-Girl-Lah-DOWNLOAD-FBX-839344184 I couldn't find nude models for characters like Merlina, Cosmo, Trip aside from KabalMystic's stuff. That shahra model bad as hell
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 2 hours ago, lightingfist said: Dam,really good job! Like what you did with the emblem with cream! Love the tails base as well! Here is my attempt at making a female version it looks like shit also tried to do different colours depending on the character based on the project love potion health bars 3
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 8 hours ago, lightingfist said: Like where you head at with this. I'm down with that.But that mighty feat to even accomplish.Would every girl have their own animation or share one really crazy horny one? Insane pull with the japan sega sonic 1 ad.Didn't even think about that one. Also like a few posts above this there are a bunch of models one of those would be peak to drive it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now