kuromicola Posted August 31 Posted August 31 39 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: 3 things (1 grrr how dare you make cream mods that make her hot as hell how dare you/j (2 I should complain in DMs so people make more sage mods/j and (3 on the topic of making cream costumes lewd I wonder how hard it’d be to get sonic rumble costumes into crossworlds Not hard at all as ive seen a shit ton of ports on gb
lightingfist Posted August 31 Posted August 31 8 minutes ago, kuromicola said: Not hard at all as ive seen a shit ton of ports on gb Really? We need to find a way to add more costume slots this game. It shouldn't be impossible as long game reads the extra slot as the same character id.
kuromicola Posted August 31 Posted August 31 51 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Really? We need to find a way to add more costume slots this game. It shouldn't be impossible as long game reads the extra slot as the same character id. Wait what? Have you tried that before?
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 53 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Really? We need to find a way to add more costume slots this game. It shouldn't be impossible as long game reads the extra slot as the same character id. I don’t remember the exact mod but i remember seeing one where someone made it so if you use sonic with a car he’s normal sonic and if you use him with a board he’s riders sonic I wonder if we could do that for cream so she could have a normal nude outfit and a riders nude one same for Amy etc
kuromicola Posted August 31 Posted August 31 10 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I don’t remember the exact mod but i remember seeing one where someone made it so if you use sonic with a car he’s normal sonic and if you use him with a board he’s riders sonic I wonder if we could do that for cream so she could have a normal nude outfit and a riders nude one same for Amy etc The way that works is animations. Basically you make a mesh and you tell the game to hide it when using car animations and show it when using extreme gear animations. Very useful but has caveats with what kinds of mods you can make with them.
lightingfist Posted August 31 Posted August 31 6 minutes ago, kuromicola said: Wait what? Have you tried that before? Kinda,I used to be in the brawl mod scene but just as a lurker and learning how to add Css slots. That shit killed my wii when I did that but I saw other modders do it with no problem at the time. That same logic could be applied here in a way.As long as the game reads it as the ID you should be fine. Even if its online the game should just default to the orginal Id for the regular and ai version.Of course requires a lot of tests to even try. If we did add more slots it be worth to try a offline version first. 6 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I don’t remember the exact mod but i remember seeing one where someone made it so if you use sonic with a car he’s normal sonic and if you use him with a board he’s riders sonic I wonder if we could do that for cream so she could have a normal nude outfit and a riders nude one same for Amy etc I haven't seen that mod personally.But it sounds no different.We already kinda there with the on-foot animations. if you choose board if you have that installed. (Blaze never got her onfoot animations...)
RottenNPC Posted August 31 Posted August 31 7 hours ago, Larry797 said: This character is 6 dude. Cream was historically listed as 6, though Sega doesn’t really use the characters’ exact ages anymore. I understand your complaint, but this is one of those things where if the mods make you uncomfortable, you should just avoid the thread.
Alonwoof Posted August 31 Posted August 31 (edited) 7 hours ago, Larry797 said: This guy is worst as AlonWoof. AlonWoof does shady stuff I do not like to see. You dare invoke my name? You can't stop me, silly. Don't bother wasting your life whining about content you don't like online. Your spite fuels me to make more, you know. You can't ruin my life. I've already been"cancelled" too many times to count. I don't care about being popular. Edited August 31 by Alonwoof 4
asdf732 Posted August 31 Author Posted August 31 Yeah so I got a second dm from them from what's probably an alt. Yeah guys I think we should spite them lol, anybody got any sage mods? 6
Alonwoof Posted August 31 Posted August 31 2 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Yeah so I got a second dm from them from what's probably an alt. Yeah guys I think we should spite them lol, anybody got any sage mods? Damn this motherfucker is even more chuunibyou than me, that's an accomplishment.
asdf732 Posted August 31 Author Posted August 31 12 hours ago, Catnatic said: It has come to my attention that OP has been recently receiving complaints in DMs that there's not enough Cream mods on this thread, and I'm inclined to agree. So as a modder, I shall address these complaints by producing more NSFW Cream mods based on her official costumes to fulfill these people's wishes, and totally not at all out of spite. And by the way, when a mod is using assets from an official Sonic game such as these costumes, you have no right to complain if another modder like me is editing the assets of said mods when they're still all based on official Sega models. Besides, if Sega was actually cool, they would've added these costumes to CrossWorlds officially instead of just AI Racer skins and I wouldn't need to use the mods featuring those costumes from Speed Simulator, Rumble Party, other mobile games, etc. That said, I do allow my nude model (both featureless and explicit versions) of Sonic characters to be used by other people as they wish. Although I haven't provided direct downloads of the raw models, you can extract them from my mods with FModel. These look great!
kuromicola Posted August 31 Posted August 31 (edited) 12 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Yeah so I got a second dm from them from what's probably an alt. Yeah guys I think we should spite them lol, anybody got any sage mods? also i hope broski knows the other site theyre reporting to is at risk of having every single users data leaked so go ahead and make those alts lol Edited August 31 by kuromicola 11
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 48 minutes ago, RottenNPC said: Cream was historically listed as 6, though Sega doesn’t really use the characters’ exact ages anymore. I understand your complaint, but this is one of those things where if the mods make you uncomfortable, you should just avoid the thread. I can completely understand why this would make someone uncomfortable but I’m just gonna say this, cream isn’t real nobody is hurting anyone by sexualizing her however REAL children get hurt everyday by creeps etc, if you put this amount of effort towards protecting real people then that’d probably be a much better usage of your time 5
Alonwoof Posted August 31 Posted August 31 (edited) 21 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I can completely understand why this would make someone uncomfortable but I’m just gonna say this, cream isn’t real nobody is hurting anyone by sexualizing her however REAL children get hurt everyday by creeps etc, if you put this amount of effort towards protecting real people then that’d probably be a much better usage of your time And to add to that, how is being naked causing the poor fictional bunny to be "abused" anyways? Being naked isn't abuse. It's how we're born. And like, Tails is naked through pretty much all of the games. The only difference here is the level of detail. It's very very silly to compare this fantasy animal character to a real child being abused. Like, how would you react knowing there's entire nudist cultures out there? Whole families, clothing optional. No one being abused or hurt in any way. It's all very silly, and vague terroristic threats and deadlines from random people online is some cringe middle schooler shit. Like I said, chuunibyou. I bet the wind in her fur and the thrill of racing naked feels good to her~ Edited August 31 by Alonwoof 4
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 5 minutes ago, Alonwoof said: And to add to that, how is being naked causing the poor fictional bunny to be "abused" anyways? Being naked isn't abuse. It's how we're born. And like, Tails is naked through pretty much all of the games. The only difference here is the level of detail. It's very very silly to compare this fantasy animal character to a real child being abused. Like, how would you react knowing there's entire nudist cultures out there? Whole families, clothing optional. No one being abused or hurt in any way. It's all very silly, and vague terroristic threats and deadlines from random people online is some cringe middle schooler shit. Like I said, chuunibyou. I bet the wind in her fur and the thrill of racing naked feels good to her~ This isn’t cream getting abused now that you bring it up unless you count her getting hit by items but who tf does if this person wants to get mad at anything it shouldn’t be this their is so much shit where the characters get abused like project love potion or whatever it’s called and this guy wants to get mad at the racing game mod? Also you hella right about the fur comment :3
SinsAwakening Posted August 31 Posted August 31 52 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Yeah guys I think we should spite them lol Give me a few days, I'm about to go on a hot streak on mods just for the bit
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 6 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Give me a few days, I'm about to go on a hot streak on mods just for the bit That female eggman mod you made was peak so I’m looking forward to see what you cook up next
lightingfist Posted August 31 Posted August 31 (edited) 1 hour ago, asdf732 said: Yeah so I got a second dm from them from what's probably an alt. Yeah guys I think we should spite them lol, anybody got any sage mods? I was gonna ignore him but seems like that isn't the case. If he coming with that kind of shit.I say its our obligation to spite him. What the hell happens on sept 4th? Bro thinks he is him.Claiming that we protect the worse people on the planet. Illegal mods? Da fuck is even that? There is no such as illegal mods. If they were then all modding coundn't exist. You can tell this guy got something to hide. I got some nude sage and UI mods. Don't remember who made them but i could just upload it here.If ya guys want it. Edited August 31 by lightingfist
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 33 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I was gonna ignore him but seems like that isn't the case. If he coming with that kind of shit.I say its our obligation to spite him. What the hell happens on sept 4th? Bro thinks he is him.Claiming that we protect the worse people on the planet. Illegal mods? Da fuck is even that? There is no such as illegal mods. If they were then all modding coundn't exist. You can tell this guy got something to hide. I got some nude sage and UI mods. Don't remember who made them but i could just upload it here.If ya guys want it. Upload them please! I’d be down to see that
lightingfist Posted August 31 Posted August 31 17 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Upload them please! I’d be down to see that Alright that all i need to upload them.I put them here. They both for normal and dark sage.I don't have anything over orange ai sage. The UI is the same. Sage Spite Pack (nude sage).7z
SinsAwakening Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Someone tell Vector to come get his milf (I'll finish this later) 7
Amazingfan Posted August 31 Posted August 31 People calling for Sage and Maria now are probably how this thread dies, lol. But really, it is not like it truly matters because people should probably already know the alternative site where they are available and unlike LL, that one cannot be made to yield by crying into the ether or even DDoS-ing their servers, they just don't care. Those goofy people already lost their nonsensical fight against icky mods before it even started.
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 I was thinking and I wonder if someone could make a mod that turns every item in the game into some lewd thing, it’d go great with the mod that already makes most things in the game lewd 🤔 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now