SinsAwakening Posted August 23 Posted August 23 (edited) 7 hours ago, lightingfist said: I'm just happy we have something over eggman. Hope you finish this! Since your doing the lord eggman's work once again! I already got it into UE5, still gotta do testing before I make the alts and ai versions.  I also have a female model for Big I’ve downloaded(COEL3D). I thought both were niche enough for a lewd gender swap.  And sound modding is as tedious as weight-painting, so if someone else wants to do it, feel free. Edited August 23 by SinsAwakening 1
lightingfist Posted August 23 Posted August 23 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: I already got it into UE5, still gotta do testing before I make the alts and ai versions.  I also have a female model for Big I’ve downloaded(COEL3D). I thought both were niche enough for a lewd gender swap.  And sound modding is as tedious as weight-painting, so if someone else wants to do it, feel free. Oh nice! sounds like you on a roll there! You could do a recolor for eggman nega but that asking for more work. Looking forward to the release regardless! It is,as someone who learning on the side. Before the editor it was tedious. But with the editor its a lot more streamlined.Which is why i hope for a UI editor some day. I can give her a voice in her and have it done but just need to find a good rep of egg ma'am. The samples also have to be enough to cover at least general actions. Â
SonicModLover Posted August 23 Posted August 23 19 hours ago, Catnatic said: My male mods do have bouncing bits. No bouncing butt though, because I'm sticking to the original mobian anatomy. I've only done Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Classic Sonic, but I do plan on doing the rest of the anthro male characters eventually. oh yours bounce? then I will def give yours a try! yours look really good anyways! Still hoping for some "overhaul" porn mods for sonic and tails and knux, just would be nice for some of the main guys to match how the girls have been treated for consistency in my mod load out I guess
SonicModLover Posted August 23 Posted August 23 Just now, SonicModLover said: oh yours bounce? then I will def give yours a try! yours look really good anyways! Still hoping for some "overhaul" porn mods for sonic and tails and knux, just would be nice for some of the main guys to match how the girls have been treated for consistency in my mod load out I guess oh and would be nice if someone made a just big butt now cock out or just thong bulge for the guys too I really love the suggestive mods more than overtly nsfw at least for me in my opinion, the blaze and amy riders jiggle mods come to mind
Lanolin Posted August 23 Posted August 23 1 hour ago, RottenNPC said: still no futa rouge mod? still none. sorry dude
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 23 Posted August 23 1 hour ago, RottenNPC said: still no futa rouge mod? Modders will do what they want. Try to remember that they're doing it for free. 2
Darkzero3802 Posted August 23 Posted August 23 2 hours ago, RottenNPC said: still no futa rouge mod? Unless your willing to pay a modder to commission it all you can do is wait and hope one feels like doing it. They are doing this of their own accords and as such they do what they want. 2
Latbox Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) has anyone ever thought putting the characters from beat banger into crossworlds? their models of them are already in smutbase all though for some reason the protagonist dog isn't in there but i have the mega link to the model  https://smutba.se/project/847862ba-d1c3-43ce-9476-123be0e8bdc7/  https://smutba.se/project/6892fb8a-498e-4536-b4f8-4cf63a77ab98/  https://smutba.se/project/a48f8809-8aff-4a11-b1f5-ac5c36fac7b5/  https://smutba.se/project/f5646d80-bb81-4c0e-a352-97480459a816/  https://smutba.se/project/aab18e5d-2cd8-4ecb-87da-b76b557b8dbc/  https://mega.nz/file/s3RUCKxB#JngSQ3TZVyxXV9MocHX4trt8LUQhBJYzHmDBdcrUbD0 Edited August 24 by Latbox 2
brawl34 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 7 minutes ago, Latbox said: has anyone ever thought putting the characters from beat banger into crossworlds? their models of them are already in smutbase all though for some reason the protagonist dog isn't in there but i have the mega link to the model  https://smutba.se/project/847862ba-d1c3-43ce-9476-123be0e8bdc7/  https://smutba.se/project/6892fb8a-498e-4536-b4f8-4cf63a77ab98/  https://smutba.se/project/a48f8809-8aff-4a11-b1f5-ac5c36fac7b5/  https://smutba.se/project/f5646d80-bb81-4c0e-a352-97480459a816/  https://smutba.se/project/aab18e5d-2cd8-4ecb-87da-b76b557b8dbc/  https://mega.nz/file/s3RUCKxB#JngSQ3TZVyxXV9MocHX4trt8LUQhBJYzHmDBdcrUbD0 man id love to see zoe in crossworlds 1
Latbox Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 27 minutes ago, brawl34 said: man id love to see zoe in crossworlds I can see Cathy, Zoe, and Gale replacing Amy, wave, and rouge but i don't know about the others tho Edited August 24 by Latbox
DavidSonicFan Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 8 hours ago, RottenNPC said: still no futa rouge mod? You can make it yourself, and it's free. Nobody is going to make whatever mod you want for free. Anybody can post a picture and ask, "Can this be a mod?" Can somebody make this a mod? Can you mod in this character, please? When a mod gets released, some people will ask, "Can I get a different version?" When people ask for stuff, most of the time it will never happen. What you can do is learn how to make your own mods.  Step 1: Don't be lazy. Step 2: Watch a lot of tutorial videos. Step 3: Learn how to use Blender and get good. Step 4: Learn how texture maps work. Your model or existing model must have good rigging and good topology, good weight painting, no flipped normals, no broken vertex normals, and no bad UV maps. Your poly count can't be ridiculously high. If it is, that will cause frame rate issues. You can learn about how that stuff works by watching Blender tutorial videos. Step 5: Learn how to use Unreal Engine and get good You will finally get Nude Futa Rouge if you try. Anybody could have whatever mod they wanted if they tried. So just believe in yourself and never give up. If you can't do it, that is a skill issue. Edited August 24 by DavidSonicFan 2
RottenNPC Posted August 24 Posted August 24 11 hours ago, DavidSonicFan said: You can make it yourself, and it's free. Nobody is going to make whatever mod you want for free. Anybody can post a picture and ask, "Can this be a mod?" Can somebody make this a mod? Can you mod in this character, please? When a mod gets released, some people will ask, "Can I get a different version?" When people ask for stuff, most of the time it will never happen. What you can do is learn how to make your own mods.  Step 1: Don't be lazy. Step 2: Watch a lot of tutorial videos. Step 3: Learn how to use Blender and get good. Step 4: Learn how texture maps work. Your model or existing model must have good rigging and good topology, good weight painting, no flipped normals, no broken vertex normals, and no bad UV maps. Your poly count can't be ridiculously high. If it is, that will cause frame rate issues. You can learn about how that stuff works by watching Blender tutorial videos. Step 5: Learn how to use Unreal Engine and get good You will finally get Nude Futa Rouge if you try. Anybody could have whatever mod they wanted if they tried. So just believe in yourself and never give up. If you can't do it, that is a skill issue. damn, everyone is acting like i grabbed someone by the throat and demanded it, i was just asking a question...jesus dudes. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 24 Posted August 24 1 hour ago, RottenNPC said: damn, everyone is acting like i grabbed someone by the throat and demanded it, i was just asking a question...jesus dudes. Nah, it just sounds like you were being whiny about it, plus being ungrateful for the stuff that's already been made. Â Imagine you're preparing dinner, you have like 4 kids or so. You put the dinner on the table, it's spaghetti, and one kid says "Still no pizza?". How would that make you feel? 3
Darkzero3802 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 We all have put stuff up here. Stuff wed like to see. Ideas that modders might like. But at the end of the day we all wait and see what they choose to do. There have been afew times where a modder has liked an idea posted here and done it. But that is few and far between. I dont recall if it was you but there was someone else in here that was asking for a futa rouge and they were asking quite often. Much like myself with my ideas just sit back and hope someone likes it enough to do it. 3
RottenNPC Posted August 24 Posted August 24 2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Nah, it just sounds like you were being whiny about it, plus being ungrateful for the stuff that's already been made. Â Imagine you're preparing dinner, you have like 4 kids or so. You put the dinner on the table, it's spaghetti, and one kid says "Still no pizza?". How would that make you feel? How am i being ungrateful for the mods that exist? How did it sound whiny? I was just a causal way to see if a mod exist or not. Anyone could've said "No", which person did, but most others plus you are just attacking me for asking. For your example, "Still no pizza" is fine to ask because im going to graciously eat the food made anyway, im just asking. Y'all need to chill out.
RottenNPC Posted August 24 Posted August 24 1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said: We all have put stuff up here. Stuff wed like to see. Ideas that modders might like. But at the end of the day we all wait and see what they choose to do. There have been afew times where a modder has liked an idea posted here and done it. But that is few and far between. I dont recall if it was you but there was someone else in here that was asking for a futa rouge and they were asking quite often. Much like myself with my ideas just sit back and hope someone likes it enough to do it. I had asked twice which was one time a week or two ago, and the most recent one. I just wanted to know if it existed and folks are trying to lynch me for asking.
DavidSonicFan Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 4 hours ago, RottenNPC said: damn, everyone is acting like i grabbed someone by the throat and demanded it, i was just asking a question...jesus dudes. Your post from August 16 says "important! has anyone made a futa rouge mod? Ill be greatly disappointed if the answer is no." I don't know what to tell you. A futa Rouge mod would happen if you or somebody else pays a modder to make one. Most modders are into making nude and lewd females. There is some modders like males and futa too. Majority likes females. 1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said: We all have put stuff up here. Stuff wed like to see. Ideas that modders might like. But at the end of the day we all wait and see what they choose to do. There have been afew times where a modder has liked an idea posted here and done it. But that is few and far between. I dont recall if it was you but there was someone else in here that was asking for a futa rouge and they were asking quite often. Much like myself with my ideas just sit back and hope someone likes it enough to do it. People are always going to be asking for stuff. Nobody is going to be doing it for free. Modders would most likely do it for money. Money is what makes it interesting for them. I think most modders only care about getting money out of it and not mod itself. When people want stuff, they have to learn how to do it themselves, that would be the only way to get a mod you want for free. I have an IRL friend teaching me how to use Blender so I can make my own mods for CrossWorlds. Edited August 24 by DavidSonicFan 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 49 minutes ago, RottenNPC said: How am i being ungrateful for the mods that exist? How did it sound whiny? I was just a causal way to see if a mod exist or not. Anyone could've said "No", which person did, but most others plus you are just attacking me for asking. For your example, "Still no pizza" is fine to ask because im going to graciously eat the food made anyway, im just asking. Y'all need to chill out. You are obviously very young. I asked how it would make you feel if you were the parent, not the kid. Ask literally any parent how they feel when their kid is asking about a different food after said parent puts dinner on the table.  I know you were hoping for a more chill response from everyone, but the fact that you specifically said "still no futa Rouge" gives off the vibe that you expected that, by now, someone should have made said mod. The word "still" implies this, often tied to impatience or ingratitude. Everything in context has a meaning, so please be more careful with how you want to come across when conversing with modders who do this as a passion, not as a job.  So yes, you sounded very whiny.  Also, the question doesn't need to be asked if you just look at the downloads page. All the mods are there. Edited August 24 by ClosetOfDoom 1
RottenNPC Posted August 24 Posted August 24 21 minutes ago, DavidSonicFan said: Your post from August 16 says "important! has anyone made a futa rouge mod? Ill be greatly disappointed if the answer is no." I don't know what to tell you. A futa Rouge mod would happen if you or somebody else pays a modder to make one. Most modders are into making nude and lewd females. There is some modders like males and futa too. Majority likes females. People are always going to be asking for stuff. Nobody is going to be doing it for free. Modders would most likely do it for money. Money is what makes it interesting for them. I think most modders only care about getting money out of it and not mod itself. When people want stuff, they have to learn how to do it themselves, that would be the only way to get a mod you want for free. I have an IRL friend teaching me how to use Blender so I can make my own mods for CrossWorlds. I understand that it's might not just pop outta nowhere, but i thought it didn't hurt to ask seeing as this is a fourm where people talk.
RottenNPC Posted August 24 Posted August 24 18 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: You are obviously very young. I asked how it would make you feel if you were the parent, not the kid. Ask literally any parent how they feel when their kid is asking about a different food after said parent puts dinner on the table.  I know you were hoping for a more chill response from everyone, but the fact that you specifically said "still no futa Rouge" gives off the vibe that you expected that, by now, someone should have made said mod. The word "still" implies this, often tied to impatience or ingratitude. Everything in context has a meaning, so please be more careful with how you want to come across when conversing with modders who do this as a passion, not as a job.  So yes, you sounded very whiny.  Also, the question doesn't need to be asked if you just look at the downloads page. All the mods are there. I didn’t know there was a download page at all. I just assumed people had to scroll endlessly to find mods that had been made. I also understand that my wording sounded impatient, but it was meant as a lighthearted joke, not as a demand toward modders.
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 24 Posted August 24 5 minutes ago, RottenNPC said: I didn’t know there was a download page at all. I just assumed people had to scroll endlessly to find mods that had been made. I also understand that my wording sounded impatient, but it was meant as a lighthearted joke, not as a demand toward modders. Then perhaps take more care to make it seem lighthearted. Words alone without emojis and such would just be imagined how they most commonly sound. Add emojis or whatever you need to express yourself more accurately. 2
Darkzero3802 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 3 hours ago, DavidSonicFan said: People are always going to be asking for stuff. Nobody is going to be doing it for free. Modders would most likely do it for money. Money is what makes it interesting for them. I think most modders only care about getting money out of it and not mod itself. When people want stuff, they have to learn how to do it themselves, that would be the only way to get a mod you want for free. I have an IRL friend teaching me how to use Blender so I can make my own mods for CrossWorlds. Maby in other areas yea. But for crossworlds its more of a labor of love. Most mods are made for free and you have abunch that are on GB that are requested for points. At the end of the day its still free if they do that request for points. 1
SinsAwakening Posted August 25 Posted August 25 4 hours ago, DavidSonicFan said: Money is what makes it interesting for them. I think most modders only care about getting money out of it and not mod itself. When people want stuff, they have to learn how to do it themselves, that would be the only way to get a mod you want for free. I think that only applies to those who learn to mod for the purpose of selling commissions to those that don’t have the time for it. I might not get it, because everything I made was out of self indulgence because I like it, so I never take any mod I’m making that serious, even if there’s obvious issues in some places. It still surprises me when there’s some that tell me they actually like the things I release.
debonairjeremy Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/23/2026 at 4:57 PM, RottenNPC said: still no futa rouge mod? calm your tits. im working on it. its my first mod and im trying to move it from blender to unreal 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now