SinsAwakening Posted August 29 Posted August 29 (edited) 2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Be sure not to say that about the mods people make here for free in their spare time. Be supportive, not discouraging. I, for one, enjoy it very much. This just means you don't like the body type, so don't say stuff like "It doesn't look very good". That's just not nice to the modders here. I actually do like it, and I cycle between it and my Type 0 and Rosalina mods. Just wish there was an alt that made them a bit more bottom-heavy. Edited August 29 by SinsAwakening 5
Catnatic Posted August 29 Posted August 29 8 hours ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: All 3 Female Nights look good to me also saying (the one we have right now sadly doesn't look very good) while asking if anyone making another Nights mod can come off as hurtful. You think that's hurtful? Last time I called out someone here for doing something similar by asking for a different Arle mod right after I released mine, you liked/agreed with a rude person's comment on how the only thing I do here on this thread is "screaming for attention" or "ranting about the importance of canon mods" as a response to me just saying "you should still be respectful by not dismissing modders' work like that." Like never mind that, being misunderstood and ridiculed is even more hurtful. I know this is a while ago, but still. 4
Leonidas-Hakai Posted August 29 Posted August 29 27 minutes ago, Catnatic said: You think that's hurtful? Last time I called out someone here for doing something similar by asking for a different Arle mod right after I released mine, you liked/agreed with a rude person's comment on how the only thing I do here on this thread is "screaming for attention" or "ranting about the importance of canon mods" as a response to me just saying "you should still be respectful by not dismissing modders' work like that." Like never mind that, being misunderstood and ridiculed is even more hurtful. I know this is a while ago, but still. What page was that on? I've never asked or told anyone to change their mods if I did I'd asked commission & I didn't call out anymore I was stating facts to Audbolman that was rude & hurtful why are you bringing drama to thread when all the other after me felt the same way were just trying to help & be supportive I wish you well hope you have better day/night & GodBless. 1
Catnatic Posted August 29 Posted August 29 (edited) 1 hour ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: What page was that on? I've never asked or told anyone to change their mods if I did I'd asked commission & I didn't call out anymore I was stating facts to Audbolman that was rude & hurtful why are you bringing drama to thread when all the other after me felt the same way were just trying to help & be supportive I wish you well hope you have better day/night & GodBless. Page 192, where I posted my Arle mod a while back. What I'm saying is that when I did the same thing as what you're doing now (telling someone that it's impolite/hurtful to be asking for a different NSFW mod of the same character because they don't care for the existing mods), you quietly sided or agreed with that condescending jerk who suddenly argued against me for doing exactly that. And I think that's rather hypocritical of you if you care about not being hurtful to modders themselves. I'm sorry if I come across as inciting drama over a petty thing, I just find it irritating that when I called out someone one time, I get ridiculed for it. Edited August 29 by Catnatic 1
AudBolman Posted August 29 Posted August 29 and I wasn't even trying to be rude...I could have prolly worded it in a nicer way, though, sorry ...in any case, I was hoping for, like, a NSFW Nights mod that would better suit my tastes, I guess
Leonidas-Hakai Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Catnatic i checked page 192 I don't see any post from me my user name isn't even mentioned there. Audbolman true we are all human sorry if my seem directed I was just trying to keep the peace.
Catnatic Posted August 29 Posted August 29 (edited) 8 minutes ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: Catnatic i checked page 192 I don't see any post from me my user name isn't even mentioned there. Edited August 29 by Catnatic
Leonidas-Hakai Posted August 29 Posted August 29 That not my message & so your saying i not allowed to sympathize with others?
Catnatic Posted August 29 Posted August 29 (edited) 36 minutes ago, Leonidas-Hakai said: That not my message & so your saying i not allowed to sympathize with others? You agreed to that message that had issue with me calling someone out. That's what I'm saying. Do I have to spell it out for you? When you like a post, that generally means you agree with what they said. Look, I get this conversation is extremely petty and really not at all a big deal considering this is over what happened a few months ago. But if you like to sympathise with others, you certainly didn't sympathised with me back then. Imagine how I felt when I received that shitty comment belittling me and seeing that it's agreed by a few other people including you. On the very same page where I released a mod which is embarrassing for me. Edited August 29 by Catnatic 2
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 29 Posted August 29 6 hours ago, AudBolman said: and I wasn't even trying to be rude...I could have prolly worded it in a nicer way, though, sorry ...in any case, I was hoping for, like, a NSFW Nights mod that would better suit my tastes, I guess Key is to not state your desires as opinions, but instead as preferences. Describe everything as something you either like or dislike, not as "good or bad". You'll start less drama that way. 5
Leonidas-Hakai Posted August 29 Posted August 29 13 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Key is to not state your desires as opinions, but instead as preferences. Describe everything as something you either like or dislike, not as "good or bad". You'll start less drama that way. Agreed
Darkzero3802 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Back on track here abit. Anyone else here think this would look good on Amy and Blaze in game or as the title screen? 11
kuromicola Posted August 29 Posted August 29 4 hours ago, Catnatic said: You agreed to that message that had issue with me calling someone out. That's what I'm saying. Do I have to spell it out for you? When you like a post, that generally means you agree with what they said. Look, I get this conversation is extremely petty and really not at all a big deal considering this is over what happened a few months ago. But if you like to sympathise with others, you certainly didn't sympathised with me back then. Imagine how I felt when I received that shitty comment belittling me and seeing that it's agreed by a few other people including you. On the very same page where I released a mod which is embarrassing for me. hey cat are you still working on those arle alts?
GuyIncognito383 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said: Back on track here abit. Anyone else here think this would look good on Amy and Blaze in game or as the title screen? Oooh yeah I'd love something like this as an alternative outfit. The thing about title screens though is that they need to be the right resolution or else they won't look good, ideally you want something close to a 16:9 resolution otherwise the game will stretch it to fit that resolution and it will look bad. Also it needs to be a big resolution so it's not too blurry, like the ones I used for my title screen mod were 4000x2250, you could get away with less but I wouldn't go lower than 1920x1080. This could also work as a decal, but you'd need to edit out the background so it's transparent, and then you would run into the issue of since certain body parts are out of frame they would be awkwardly cut off and not look great. A lot of decals in Hentaiursenpai's decal pack sadly have this issue but when you have 300+ decals to replace it's totally understandable. If you wanna learn more about this you should head over to the UI modding thread, this would be more on-topic there.
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 30 Posted August 30 My apologies if it’s off topic at all but has anyone done a mod that makes the slime from the slime ring item white to make it like cum? I thought that’d be really funny but I couldn’t find a mod like that anywhere
Choruslide Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Apologies if this is a silly question 😅 but I can't figure out a way to get the models from some of these mods just for personal use, can anyone help with that?
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: My apologies if it’s off topic at all but has anyone done a mod that makes the slime from the slime ring item white to make it like cum? I thought that’d be really funny but I couldn’t find a mod like that anywhere Don't think so, unfortunately.
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 30 Posted August 30 49 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Don't think so, unfortunately. Ah damn, I don’t know how hard that’d be to make but thanks for answering
SinsAwakening Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, Choruslide said: Apologies if this is a silly question 😅 but I can't figure out a way to get the models from some of these mods just for personal use, can anyone help with that? Setup Fmodel (look up the Crossworlds tutorial for it), and after doing so, load it with mods enabled/in your mod folder 8 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said: Back on track here abit. Anyone else here think this would look good on Amy and Blaze in game or as the title screen? I honestly do wanna make outfit mods for some of the characters based on artwork, if I can learn how others did it. I’m still learning how to efficiently work with blender models. If I did, I’d make a Rouge Rose based on this artwork: 2
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 30 Posted August 30 22 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Setup Fmodel (look up the Crossworlds tutorial for it), and after doing so, load it with mods enabled/in your mod folder I honestly do wanna make outfit mods for some of the characters based on artwork, if I can learn how others did it. I’m still learning how to efficiently work with blender models. If I did, I’d make a Rouge Rose based on this artwork: I know how to activate the mods I just was wondering if there’s a mod that made the slime item white mb for any confusion
lightingfist Posted August 30 Posted August 30 1 hour ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I know how to activate the mods I just was wondering if there’s a mod that made the slime item white mb for any confusion It's in there somewhere, But i got a doc with a basic map of where everything is by the The Sonic Prof. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OY6t11hlhsqCmU563M-_Q6j2HxookJqiwkAyww-DsVc/edit?pli=1&tab=t.ro2rd7sjhnz This should help a bit plus its a good tool for anyone want to mod on pc. Help me with my sound editing sutff i'm working on.
RottenNPC Posted August 30 Posted August 30 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Setup Fmodel (look up the Crossworlds tutorial for it), and after doing so, load it with mods enabled/in your mod folder I honestly do wanna make outfit mods for some of the characters based on artwork, if I can learn how others did it. I’m still learning how to efficiently work with blender models. If I did, I’d make a Rouge Rose based on this artwork: Rouge in Amy outfit as a mod would be peak. (this is meant to be read as "wow this is so cool" and not "Make it", because last time i posted i was berated for simply asking about a mod playfully twice)
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 30 Posted August 30 19 minutes ago, lightingfist said: It's in there somewhere, But i got a doc with a basic map of where everything is by the The Sonic Prof. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OY6t11hlhsqCmU563M-_Q6j2HxookJqiwkAyww-DsVc/edit?pli=1&tab=t.ro2rd7sjhnz This should help a bit plus its a good tool for anyone want to mod on pc. Help me with my sound editing sutff i'm working on. Thanks! I’ll try to see if I can get something working but idk if I’ll be able to lmao but thanks for the help 2
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 30 Posted August 30 11 minutes ago, RottenNPC said: Rouge in Amy outfit as a mod would be peak. (this is meant to be read as "wow this is so cool" and not "Make it", because last time i posted i was berated for simply asking about a mod playfully twice) You were berated because you didn't articulate it playfully. Perhaps you were imagining a playful voice behind it, but you simply can't do that with just text. All you said was "still no futa rouge mod?". Now imagine that without the tone you intended. Easily read by everyone as impatient and immature. You don't have to clarify every message, just word it in a way that can be read with the intended emotion you want to convey. Emojis can help with this if you are not sure how to convey it with just text. Give that a shot next time, alright?
lightingfist Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 32 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Thanks! I’ll try to see if I can get something working but idk if I’ll be able to lmao but thanks for the help No problem! You could be the first one to do it! Hope ya find it and able to get it done. Since this a new page I drop the doc here for anyone who want to get into modding. By The Sonic Prof. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OY6t11hlhsqCmU563M-_Q6j2HxookJqiwkAyww-DsVc/edit?pli=1&tab=t.0#heading=h.mqgjwfbwevbw Edited August 30 by lightingfist
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now