Kushala Winds Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/26/2026 at 8:17 AM, SinsAwakening said: Considering that at this point, I’m trying to level as many characters as I can in this game, more so the niche ones, Goro being untouched despite being relatively easier to do bothers me. However, I have no idea what to do with him. And since you guys enjoy some of my mods, I’ll do something nice for you and take your suggestions into consideration. Give me an NSFW model/character (preferably from SmutBase or Twitter, etc.) to replace Goro with. Deadass, it can be anyone. I hope I'm not too late to throw my own 2 cents into the ring before time is up😓 I'm sure which of these two models could work best for Majima's skeleton, but here are my picks (if possible): Zeta: https://smutba.se/project/0cbd90a6-109c-421f-9026-e6cacf057ac4/ Nikusa: https://smutba.se/project/1bc8ece5-4a5f-41fa-8394-e335d9182059/ 1
Kushala Winds Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Also, I had no idea that there were mods for Zeta planned but then scrapped due to constraints😮 (at least from what I could understand🤔) It's nice to see a character like Zeta from Project X is being talking about, considering they are a not-very-well-known fan character. Maybe one day a Zeta mod will complete in the future, but who knows? Though in case anyone would like a model to use, I did find this one on SmutBase: https://smutba.se/project/0cbd90a6-109c-421f-9026-e6cacf057ac4/
lightingfist Posted August 30 Posted August 30 32 minutes ago, Kushala Winds said: Also, I had no idea that there were mods for Zeta planned but then scrapped due to constraints😮 (at least from what I could understand🤔) It's nice to see a character like Zeta from Project X is being talking about, considering they are a not-very-well-known fan character. Maybe one day a Zeta mod will complete in the future, but who knows? Though in case anyone would like a model to use, I did find this one on SmutBase: https://smutba.se/project/0cbd90a6-109c-421f-9026-e6cacf057ac4/ I consider Zeta to be a OG at this point. Since she been here since the dawn of the internet. Always nice to see her get some love here and there. 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 30 Posted August 30 10 hours ago, lightingfist said: I consider Zeta to be a OG at this point. Since she been here since the dawn of the internet. Always nice to see her get some love here and there. Is there even a mod to put zeta in the game yet?
lightingfist Posted August 30 Posted August 30 52 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Is there even a mod to put zeta in the game yet? not yet,we have a good contender to put her over knuckles,ai knux and dread. though one day i wanna put Juile-su and Lien-da over knux and ai knux Once i learn blender and have enough space for projects,i kinda wanna port every model i got from smutbase. Since i just sitting on some models and doing nothing with them.
AsiagoSandwich Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 14 hours ago, Kushala Winds said: Also, I had no idea that there were mods for Zeta planned but then scrapped due to constraints😮 (at least from what I could understand🤔) It's nice to see a character like Zeta from Project X is being talking about, considering they are a not-very-well-known fan character. Maybe one day a Zeta mod will complete in the future, but who knows? Though in case anyone would like a model to use, I did find this one on SmutBase: https://smutba.se/project/0cbd90a6-109c-421f-9026-e6cacf057ac4/ I was given the official on model one that doesn't clash with vanilla characters as badly But like I said, it took my noob ass FOREVER to figure out all the little stuff it had and I couldn't bring it all together Edited August 30 by AsiagoSandwich 3
RottenNPC Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) 15 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: You were berated because you didn't articulate it playfully. Perhaps you were imagining a playful voice behind it, but you simply can't do that with just text. All you said was "still no futa rouge mod?". Now imagine that without the tone you intended. Easily read by everyone as impatient and immature. You don't have to clarify every message, just word it in a way that can be read with the intended emotion you want to convey. Emojis can help with this if you are not sure how to convey it with just text. Give that a shot next time, alright? I'm on pc, so i dont feel like getting emoji because its hard, so clarifying is the second best thing. Edited August 30 by RottenNPC
Darkzero3802 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 19 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: I honestly do wanna make outfit mods for some of the characters based on artwork, if I can learn how others did it. I’m still learning how to efficiently work with blender models. If I did, I’d make a Rouge Rose based on this artwork: I do believe the clothing needs to be made. Im sure alot of this stuff is already somewhere and you can find the files online. Amys dress and the kitty lingerie are popular.
Absolite49 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 (edited) since we have mods for Rouge, Amy, and Wave with SA2 Rouge thiccness level of proportions in their original outfits, when will Blaze get the same treatment with her original outfit? i feel like people have been avoiding that type of mod for her and its sad Blaze cant be thicc Edited August 30 by Absolite49
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 30 Posted August 30 1 hour ago, RottenNPC said: I'm on pc, so i dont feel like getting emoji because its hard, so clarifying is the second best thing. Then just word it in a more polite way. Don't try to put any emotion behind it. Just say things that aren't meant to have any sarcasm or "sounds angry but really isn't", ya know?
Catnatic Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/30/2026 at 4:57 AM, kuromicola said: hey cat are you still working on those arle alts? They're planned but I'm not actively working on CrossWorlds mods at this time. 1
Darkzero3802 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 28 minutes ago, Absolite49 said: since we have mods for Rouge, Amy, and Wave with SA2 Rouge thiccness level of proportions in their original outfits, when will Blaze get the same treatment with her original outfit? i feel like people have been avoiding that type of mod for her and its sad Blaze cant be thicc The biggest issue is that Blaze was never thicc to begin with. Shes always been petite and pretty flat unlike the others who before this had more figure to them. It doesnt quite work for Blaze.
Catnatic Posted August 30 Posted August 30 24 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: The biggest issue is that Blaze was never thicc to begin with. Shes always been petite and pretty flat unlike the others who before this had more figure to them. It doesnt quite work for Blaze. I mean that didn't stop modders from making her voluptuously thicc in Unleashed anyway:
Darkzero3802 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 2 hours ago, Catnatic said: I mean that didn't stop modders from making her voluptuously thicc in Unleashed anyway: And its been done to Amy as well lol. My point is that Blaze never had SA2 proportions cause she didnt exist back then. Could somebody do it for the sake of it? They could nobody is stopping them. But if it was going to be done it would of by now id think. The fandom seems to keep the SA2 proportions for those who had em.
Catnatic Posted August 31 Posted August 31 It has come to my attention that OP has been recently receiving complaints in DMs that there's not enough Cream mods on this thread, and I'm inclined to agree. So as a modder, I shall address these complaints by producing more NSFW Cream mods based on her official costumes to fulfill these people's wishes, and totally not at all out of spite. And by the way, when a mod is using assets from an official Sonic game such as these costumes, you have no right to complain if another modder like me is editing the assets of said mods when they're still all based on official Sega models. Besides, if Sega was actually cool, they would've added these costumes to CrossWorlds officially instead of just AI Racer skins and I wouldn't need to use the mods featuring those costumes from Speed Simulator, Rumble Party, other mobile games, etc. That said, I do allow my nude model (both featureless and explicit versions) of Sonic characters to be used by other people as they wish. Although I haven't provided direct downloads of the raw models, you can extract them from my mods with FModel. 16
kuromicola Posted August 31 Posted August 31 31 minutes ago, Catnatic said: It has come to my attention that OP has been recently receiving complaints in DMs that there's not enough Cream mods on this thread, and I'm inclined to agree. So as a modder, I shall address these complaints by producing more NSFW Cream mods based on her official costumes to fulfill these people's wishes, and totally not at all out of spite. And by the way, when a mod is using assets from an official Sonic game such as these costumes, you have no right to complain if another modder like me is editing the assets of said mods when they're still all based on official Sega models. Besides, if Sega was actually cool, they would've added these costumes to CrossWorlds officially instead of just AI Racer skins and I wouldn't need to use the mods featuring those costumes from Speed Simulator, Rumble Party, other mobile games, etc. That said, I do allow my nude model (both featureless and explicit versions) of Sonic characters to be used by other people as they wish. Although I haven't provided direct downloads of the raw models, you can extract them from my mods with FModel. on my knees begging for panty versions of these 1
lightingfist Posted August 31 Posted August 31 32 minutes ago, Catnatic said: It has come to my attention that OP has been recently receiving complaints in DMs that there's not enough Cream mods on this thread, and I'm inclined to agree. So as a modder, I shall address these complaints by producing more NSFW Cream mods based on her official costumes to fulfill these people's wishes, and totally not at all out of spite. And by the way, when a mod is using assets from an official Sonic game such as these costumes, you have no right to complain if another modder like me is editing the assets of said mods when they're still all based on official Sega models. Besides, if Sega was actually cool, they would've added these costumes to CrossWorlds officially instead of just AI Racer skins and I wouldn't need to use the mods featuring those costumes from Speed Simulator, Rumble Party, other mobile games, etc. That said, I do allow my nude model (both featureless and explicit versions) of Sonic characters to be used by other people as they wish. Although I haven't provided direct downloads of the raw models, you can extract them from my mods with FModel. wow, you did honesty great work here. Make me wish we add more slots to game. Thanks for your work on cream btw. You doing what sega is afraid to do. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 31 Posted August 31 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: It has come to my attention that OP has been recently receiving complaints in DMs that there's not enough Cream mods on this thread, and I'm inclined to agree. So as a modder, I shall address these complaints by producing more NSFW Cream mods based on her official costumes to fulfill these people's wishes, and totally not at all out of spite. And by the way, when a mod is using assets from an official Sonic game such as these costumes, you have no right to complain if another modder like me is editing the assets of said mods when they're still all based on official Sega models. Besides, if Sega was actually cool, they would've added these costumes to CrossWorlds officially instead of just AI Racer skins and I wouldn't need to use the mods featuring those costumes from Speed Simulator, Rumble Party, other mobile games, etc. That said, I do allow my nude model (both featureless and explicit versions) of Sonic characters to be used by other people as they wish. Although I haven't provided direct downloads of the raw models, you can extract them from my mods with FModel. I received the exact opposite. Someone literally DM'd me with complaints about your Cream mods in general, lol. The ride never ends, I guess. 4
lightingfist Posted August 31 Posted August 31 3 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I received the exact opposite. Someone literally DM'd me with complaints about your Cream mods in general, lol. The ride never ends, I guess. Really? Dam,That sad to be honest.There better use of your time than to complain about that.I say more cream mods! 1
Catnatic Posted August 31 Posted August 31 (edited) 27 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I received the exact opposite. Someone literally DM'd me with complaints about your Cream mods in general, lol. The ride never ends, I guess. Just to be clear, I was being sarcastic. OP was actually asked to remove my mods, as if they have any control of what other people post here. I don't know what they're expecting randomly messaging people that have nothing to do with the creation of my mods but at this point, messaging me would be futile. It'll only incentivise me to finish these mods sooner. Don't like this sensible pure young bunny girl doing naughty dress-ups? Maybe they should've shut up : ) Edited August 31 by Catnatic 8
TickingTimBomb Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Gotta say, I did not expect a quick dip into a "we do not negotiate with terrorists" arc. 2 hours ago, Larry797 said: I don't want to start drama here. This guy must take it down or else they will be consequences. I hate to break it to you, but creating a new account to start making demands and setting deadlines "or else" is starting some serious drama! You are not the mod police. You are not a hero. You're not helping or saving anyone. You just weirdly inserted yourself and made a scene over a fictional character. There's a much simpler solution to all this: the Ignore button. 6
daisythegoddess Posted August 31 Posted August 31 2 hours ago, Larry797 said: Oh hell no delete all Cream mods right now. This character is not allowed to be sexualized. I know you are pdf file. Everybody that enjoys sexualized Cream mods are pdf files. I'm going to report you if you don't take down all Cream mods. Do not make new ones okay. You must take it down by Sept 4th, 2026. Do the right thing and do it. Don't even be friends with this guy. This guy needs to go to prision for life. This character is 6 dude. This guy is worst as AlonWoof. AlonWoof does shady stuff I do not like to see. I don't want to start drama here. This guy must take it down or else they will be consequences. I do know about that other site that is similar to loverslab but way worse. He must take it down on that site aswell. If you like sexualized Cream I will be truly dissappointed and I will report you and your social media accounts. No, no no. What is wrong with you. Dude, when you go and annoy your parents to show them this, they're not gonna be like "Oh good, you're fighting pedophiles", they're gonna be like "Why are you looking at cartoon animal porn, you freak?" and take away your internet privileges until you find a job 3
kuromicola Posted August 31 Posted August 31 3 hours ago, Larry797 said: Oh hell no delete all Cream mods right now. This character is not allowed to be sexualized. I know you are pdf file. Everybody that enjoys sexualized Cream mods are pdf files. I'm going to report you if you don't take down all Cream mods. Do not make new ones okay. You must take it down by Sept 4th, 2026. Do the right thing and do it. Don't even be friends with this guy. This guy needs to go to prision for life. This character is 6 dude. This guy is worst as AlonWoof. AlonWoof does shady stuff I do not like to see. I don't want to start drama here. This guy must take it down or else they will be consequences. I do know about that other site that is similar to loverslab but way worse. He must take it down on that site aswell. If you like sexualized Cream I will be truly dissappointed and I will report you and your social media accounts. No, no no. What is wrong with you. Guys this guy joined 3 hours ago do not give him the attention
SinsAwakening Posted August 31 Posted August 31 4 hours ago, Larry797 said: I don't want to start drama here. This guy must take it down or else they will be consequences 1. Creating a new account (on an NSFW site mind you) to be a troll is honestly just sad. 2. This game is already $70, let people play and mod the game as they wish. If you don’t like, don’t download the mod and don’t be an annoying asshole about it getting into online arguments. When people like you invade spaces and try to troll modders, artists, etc, it discourages others from trying to make any use of their creative ideas (except for me, I would do it out of spite) 3
Blueballedbowtie Posted August 31 Posted August 31 9 hours ago, Catnatic said: It has come to my attention that OP has been recently receiving complaints in DMs that there's not enough Cream mods on this thread, and I'm inclined to agree. So as a modder, I shall address these complaints by producing more NSFW Cream mods based on her official costumes to fulfill these people's wishes, and totally not at all out of spite. And by the way, when a mod is using assets from an official Sonic game such as these costumes, you have no right to complain if another modder like me is editing the assets of said mods when they're still all based on official Sega models. Besides, if Sega was actually cool, they would've added these costumes to CrossWorlds officially instead of just AI Racer skins and I wouldn't need to use the mods featuring those costumes from Speed Simulator, Rumble Party, other mobile games, etc. That said, I do allow my nude model (both featureless and explicit versions) of Sonic characters to be used by other people as they wish. Although I haven't provided direct downloads of the raw models, you can extract them from my mods with FModel. 3 things (1 grrr how dare you make cream mods that make her hot as hell how dare you/j (2 I should complain in DMs so people make more sage mods/j and (3 on the topic of making cream costumes lewd I wonder how hard it’d be to get sonic rumble costumes into crossworlds 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now