Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
17 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Someone was making a Zeta at one point in time. Dunno what happened there as its been quiet for awhile.

Two people actually, but I've given up. Model kicked my ass in Blender, Unreal just kicks my ass in general.

Posted
11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Good luck with the switch there. With it being Nintendo many people just dont go there.

the real issue is that the game files on pc and maybe console are different from the switch, while the other use the ucas and utoc, the switch has the pak files, so modders need to make the mods like they were unreal 4 mods, so either you get someone that remakes the mods for the switch version (apparently custom materials like anime shaders and so don't work on switch) or the modder makes a switch version for them

Posted (edited)

I love making my own mods, until some random BS like this happens.SonicRacingCrossWorlds8_28_202612_44_02AM.png.65a2773a96a19b8060febe1739e10a41.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds8_28_202612_45_13AM.png.23106e0629951313ab0ed3dd4523ded9.png

Now I understand why Big doesn’t have mods with skinny characters replacing him.

Edited by SinsAwakening
Posted
35 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

I love making my own mods, until some random BS like this happens.SonicRacingCrossWorlds8_28_202612_44_02AM.png.65a2773a96a19b8060febe1739e10a41.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds8_28_202612_45_13AM.png.23106e0629951313ab0ed3dd4523ded9.png

Now I understand why Big doesn’t have mods with skinny characters replacing him.

Well, at least car players can finally get a good view, lol.

Posted
41 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

I love making my own mods, until some random BS like this happens.SonicRacingCrossWorlds8_28_202612_44_02AM.png.65a2773a96a19b8060febe1739e10a41.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds8_28_202612_45_13AM.png.23106e0629951313ab0ed3dd4523ded9.png

Now I understand why Big doesn’t have mods with skinny characters replacing him.

Ironically enough, only one person replaced AI Big with soneone who isn't fat like Big, and it's the same guy who also did the Zeena mod: https://gamebanana.com/mods/671276

 

You could prolly check how he did the animation manipulation on Zik and maybe also check how he prevented Zeena from floating above the hoverboard

Posted
On 8/25/2026 at 7:22 AM, kuromicola said:

Okay i just saw this

 

Okay so theres like several things i disagree with cuz i literally found the textures for the first version in the mod itself and second you cant just force a mod to take priority anyway 

 

Fuck this i guess im making it private. The models public so itd take 0 effor to remake again

Screenshot_20260825_091726_Chrome.jpg

I agree. If It's public I see no problem, People should chilax about NSFW when it's shared on their respective NSFW communities. 

Posted
On 8/25/2026 at 9:22 AM, kuromicola said:

Okay i just saw this

 

Okay so theres like several things i disagree with cuz i literally found the textures for the first version in the mod itself and second you cant just force a mod to take priority anyway 

 

Fuck this i guess im making it private. The models public so itd take 0 effor to remake again

Screenshot_20260825_091726_Chrome.jpg

okay so i went to take this down to find that my mod was already taken down. this mightve been the second time cuz id uploaded it before and it got taken down with 0 notification or notice.

i dont particularly mind that given the nature of my mod but uhh be safe out there cuz we have a lot of puritans that like to nuke our stuff just for it being porn

Posted
2 hours ago, AudBolman said:

so...any chance for someone to make a new NSFW Nights mod, perhaps? the one we have right now sadly doesn't look very good

All 3 Female Nights look good to me also saying (the one we have right now sadly doesn't look very good) while asking if anyone making another Nights mod can come off as hurtful.

Posted

...3? but theres only one single NSFW Nights mod in here.

also, sorry for the harsh words, I just dunno how else to describe it: not only is the one single NSFW Nights mod we have based on the original CrossWorlds model (which isn't exactly very good), the modified model itself has some weird proportions as well

 

kinda hoping for a NSFW Nights mod that solves both issues, ya know?

Posted

...oh yeah, I forgot about Catnatic's Nights mod.

 

That said, I consider ProDaHornyGame's Bikini Nights to be simply an alt of Nude Nights, and thus, not an actual separate mod, so it's still only 2 NSFW Nights mods and not 3

Posted
4 hours ago, AudBolman said:

so...any chance for someone to make a new NSFW Nights mod, perhaps? the one we have right now sadly doesn't look very good

Be sure not to say that about the mods people make here for free in their spare time. Be supportive, not discouraging.

 

I, for one, enjoy it very much. This just means you don't like the body type, so don't say stuff like "It doesn't look very good". That's just not nice to the modders here.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Be sure not to say that about the mods people make here for free in their spare time. Be supportive, not discouraging.

 

I, for one, enjoy it very much. This just means you don't like the body type, so don't say stuff like "It doesn't look very good". That's just not nice to the modders here.

I for one absolutely love the nude NiGHTS mod is just astronomically so beautiful still one of my absolute favorite nude mod she just looks so beautiful its ireplaceable to me ❤️

Edited by ClowningForTheClussy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...