ClosetOfDoom Posted August 25 Posted August 25 1 hour ago, Lanolin said: I wish there were some barefoot mods. That'd be peak There is one for Blaze, but I believe no others. She has paws, though, instead of feet.
Lanolin Posted August 25 Posted August 25 3 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: There is one for Blaze, but I believe no others. She has paws, though, instead of feet. could you send a link if its ok?
Zorai Posted August 25 Posted August 25 1 hour ago, ClosetOfDoom said: There is one for Blaze, but I believe no others. She has paws, though, instead of feet. Paws are much better for them then feet, imo. I haven't seen a barefoot blaze mod though, unless I missed it. 3
Ek64 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/18/2026 at 4:44 PM, kuromicola said: progress. should be done soon is it true that this mod got deleted by the model's author?
kuromicola Posted August 25 Posted August 25 10 minutes ago, Ek64 said: is it true that this mod got deleted by the model's author? No?
kuromicola Posted August 25 Posted August 25 2 minutes ago, kuromicola said: No? Okay i just saw this Okay so theres like several things i disagree with cuz i literally found the textures for the first version in the mod itself and second you cant just force a mod to take priority anyway Fuck this i guess im making it private. The models public so itd take 0 effor to remake again
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 25 Posted August 25 4 hours ago, Zorai said: Paws are much better for them then feet, imo. I haven't seen a barefoot blaze mod though, unless I missed it. 5 hours ago, Lanolin said: could you send a link if its ok? Sorry, no paws, my bad, but here it is. 2
Absolite49 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 had a funny idea but idk how possible it would even be. a rouge mod that gets thiccer the more rings you collect each race 1
RottenNPC Posted August 25 Posted August 25 14 hours ago, debonairjeremy said: calm your tits. im working on it. its my first mod and im trying to move it from blender to unreal Peak human!?
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 25 Posted August 25 1 hour ago, Absolite49 said: had a funny idea but idk how possible it would even be. a rouge mod that gets thiccer the more rings you collect each race Would involve switching models every split second. Likely impossible.
AudBolman Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I mean, making Rouge thiccer could possibly be handled with shapekeys/morph targets instead. The real problem is detecting how many rings the player has collected to scale the shapekey/morph target accordingly. Which, speaking of, shapekeys/morph targets might also help with facial expressions for those who struggle with rigging mouths with weight paints properly...or so I heard...
SinsAwakening Posted August 25 Posted August 25 1 hour ago, AudBolman said: Which, speaking of, shapekeys/morph targets might also help with facial expressions for those who struggle with rigging mouths with weight paints properly...or so I heard... Someone actually did figure out how to do it; they just never shared the method or created a tutorial specifically for CrossWorlds.
lightingfist Posted August 26 Posted August 26 Still hoping and coping we get something from gamescom but at this point probably not. At least i got the axel festival to do.It always fun to see the lewd decals and be surprised by it. After avatar comes out i imagine we get a legit update. Also sticks in sonic rumble party,hopefully they shove her over her since they remember she exist.
SinsAwakening Posted August 26 Posted August 26 (edited) Considering that at this point, I’m trying to level as many characters as I can in this game, more so the niche ones, Goro being untouched despite being relatively easier to do bothers me. However, I have no idea what to do with him. And since you guys enjoy some of my mods, I’ll do something nice for you and take your suggestions into consideration. Give me an NSFW model/character (preferably from SmutBase or Twitter, etc.) to replace Goro with. Deadass, it can be anyone. Edited August 26 by SinsAwakening
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 26 Posted August 26 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Considering that at this point, I’m trying to level as many characters as I can in this game, more so the niche ones, Goro being untouched despite being relatively easier to do bothers me. However, I have no idea what to do with him. And since you guys enjoy some of my mods, I’ll do something nice for you and take your suggestions into consideration. Give me an NSFW model/character (preferably from SmutBase or Twitter, etc.) to replace Goro with. Deadass, it can be anyone. A page or two back someone recommended the Beat Banger cast. They all have models linked there, I believe. 1
Leonidas-Hakai Posted August 26 Posted August 26 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Considering that at this point, I’m trying to level as many characters as I can in this game, more so the niche ones, Goro being untouched despite being relatively easier to do bothers me. However, I have no idea what to do with him. And since you guys enjoy some of my mods, I’ll do something nice for you and take your suggestions into consideration. Give me an NSFW model/character (preferably from SmutBase or Twitter, etc.) to replace Goro with. Deadass, it can be anyone. I like this one but Any Models you choose would be Great.👍 rig_tools_3.74.42_l7qnj0A.zip Mandy.zip 1
FanUWU Posted August 26 Posted August 26 I was looking at the thread but does anyone mention zeta, because i never saw a mod of her or dind{t know she has a model 5
lightingfist Posted August 26 Posted August 26 (edited) 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Considering that at this point, I’m trying to level as many characters as I can in this game, more so the niche ones, Goro being untouched despite being relatively easier to do bothers me. However, I have no idea what to do with him. And since you guys enjoy some of my mods, I’ll do something nice for you and take your suggestions into consideration. Give me an NSFW model/character (preferably from SmutBase or Twitter, etc.) to replace Goro with. Deadass, it can be anyone. Surprised he doesn't have as many replacements.I thought it was because of the hat. I got 2; Lah the ghost from unleashed movie https://smutba.se/project/4ab3e261-e085-411b-a397-66f74ff7a95b/ Shahra from secret rings https://smutba.se/project/6da67c0d-5c07-490b-9398-a5f72a756bb6/ ---- However If anyone I would love frieren; from Frieren;beyond journeys end. since I don't think anyone has even consider her to be in this. But I will main goro forever if this happens lol. https://smutba.se/project/mirror/download/d1c835ac-77fe-4b19-a3ef-2db5b2854a06/ Or Maybe rebecca from cyperpunk edgerunners as well.Might fit more with the animations since goro is more a wild character. https://smutba.se/project/4e64294e-5975-4194-9c44-65fe7de4b093/ Edited August 26 by lightingfist 3
Darkzero3802 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 2 hours ago, FanUWU said: I was looking at the thread but does anyone mention zeta, because i never saw a mod of her or dind{t know she has a model Someone was making a Zeta at one point in time. Dunno what happened there as its been quiet for awhile.
asdf732 Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 2 hours ago, lightingfist said: Surprised he doesn't have as many replacements.I thought it was because of the hat. I got 2; Lah the ghost from unleashed movie https://smutba.se/project/4ab3e261-e085-411b-a397-66f74ff7a95b/ Shahra from secret rings https://smutba.se/project/6da67c0d-5c07-490b-9398-a5f72a756bb6/ ---- However If anyone I would love frieren; from Frieren;beyond journeys end. since I don't think anyone has even consider her to be in this. But I will main goro forever if this happens lol. https://smutba.se/project/mirror/download/d1c835ac-77fe-4b19-a3ef-2db5b2854a06/ Or Maybe rebecca from cyperpunk edgerunners as well.Might fit more with the animations since goro is more a wild character. https://smutba.se/project/4e64294e-5975-4194-9c44-65fe7de4b093/ holy shit someone released ganondork's Shahra model, that's kinda crazy. I wish they'd also put out his Elise as well
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Considering that at this point, I’m trying to level as many characters as I can in this game, more so the niche ones, Goro being untouched despite being relatively easier to do bothers me. However, I have no idea what to do with him. And since you guys enjoy some of my mods, I’ll do something nice for you and take your suggestions into consideration. Give me an NSFW model/character (preferably from SmutBase or Twitter, etc.) to replace Goro with. Deadass, it can be anyone. 1. Lola Bunny https://smutba.se/project/85c30b89-83d6-4c51-b7cb-c781291312ff/ 2. Coco https://smutba.se/project/1019e7b3-db38-4369-bd87-4e08351e220e/ 6
lightingfist Posted August 26 Posted August 26 24 minutes ago, asdf732 said: holy shit someone released ganondork's Shahra model, that's kinda crazy. I wish they'd also put out his Elise as well I know right? I went looking for elise and melina but no dice sadly.If they show up I add them. 15 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: 1. Lola Bunny https://smutba.se/project/85c30b89-83d6-4c51-b7cb-c781291312ff/ 2. Coco https://smutba.se/project/1019e7b3-db38-4369-bd87-4e08351e220e/ Honesty these would be my second picks. 1
im2horny2play Posted August 26 Posted August 26 Anyone have these mods ported to switch? I dont have a pc but I really loved the mods and was hoping someone had them on switch. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted August 27 Posted August 27 1 hour ago, im2horny2play said: Anyone have these mods ported to switch? I dont have a pc but I really loved the mods and was hoping someone had them on switch. Nope. Another asked earlier, and still nope.
Darkzero3802 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Good luck with the switch there. With it being Nintendo many people just dont go there. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now