TickingTimBomb Posted August 4 Posted August 4 What we need is each turtle replaced by a different version of April O'Neil... 3
QueenASHh Posted August 4 Posted August 4 Request for someone to make bikini skins for the gals bc we should absolutely have these by now 9
SinsAwakening Posted August 4 Posted August 4 After I finish the alts for Kit and Metal Amy, I think I’ll do another gender swap of one of the male characters just like Metal Sonic, I just haven’t picked on yet. 6
lightingfist Posted August 4 Posted August 4 31 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: After I finish the alts for Kit and Metal Amy, I think I’ll do another gender swap of one of the male characters just like Metal Sonic, I just haven’t picked on yet. Easy pick is tails, maybe i just biased in this one lol.  For something a little more challenging I say maybe something like eggman ,storm,jet, or even the chaotix.  A character that people that didn't expect to be hot as a gal. 2
Cool77 Posted August 4 Posted August 4 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: After I finish the alts for Kit and Metal Amy, I think I’ll do another gender swap of one of the male characters just like Metal Sonic, I just haven’t picked on yet. @SinsAwakening It would be really cool if you made all the characters female, that would be awesome.Â
SinsAwakening Posted August 4 Posted August 4 3 hours ago, Cool77 said: @SinsAwakening It would be really cool if you made all the characters female, that would be awesome. Not everyone, that’s an endeavor too big for me. I want to atleast do the ones I want to like Tails and Big. 1
16-bit Peacock Posted August 5 Posted August 5 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: Not everyone, that’s an endeavor too big for me. I want to atleast do the ones I want to like Tails and Big. Big is going to be something. I think he has zero mods, but I could be wrong.
debonairjeremy Posted August 5 Posted August 5 does anyone know how to separate the lewdworlds overhaul mod into separate mods? I would love to have some of the content but not all of it.
edendowner Posted August 5 Posted August 5 Would adore the bikini from earlier screenshots of that Kit mod tbh, skimpy clothes >>>> nude any day
Ikko56 Posted August 6 Posted August 6 I genuinely hope they add Surge and Kit to Crossworlds, but...Any Lanolin, Sticks and Jewel fan here or am i the only one on this hill...? :,3 1
konpon568 Posted August 6 Posted August 6 On 8/4/2026 at 11:58 AM, SinsAwakening said: After I finish the alts for Kit and Metal Amy, I think I’ll do another gender swap of one of the male characters just like Metal Sonic, I just haven’t picked on yet. I will say... Tails could use one. Especially if it synergizes well with the "Flying Tails" mod.
TickingTimBomb Posted August 6 Posted August 6 7 hours ago, Ikko56 said: I genuinely hope they add Surge and Kit to Crossworlds, but...Any Lanolin, Sticks and Jewel fan here or am i the only one on this hill...? :,3 God bless the sleepy sheepy stacked queen Lanolin! I love using her mod over AI Amy in this game.
kuromicola Posted August 6 Posted August 6 update going out for the v6 panties. new texture that looks more in line with the color palette of the original. next is a custom panty model and thatll be the end of it. dont ask for bottomless or variants youre on your own for that
kuromicola Posted August 6 Posted August 6 22 minutes ago, kuromicola said: update going out for the v6 panties. new texture that looks more in line with the color palette of the original. next is a custom panty model and thatll be the end of it. dont ask for bottomless or variants youre on your own for that i swear i uploaded it the first time i posted it but there ya go 2
PixlTitties Posted August 6 Posted August 6 (edited) On 8/6/2026 at 3:30 AM, TickingTimBomb said: God bless the sleepy sheepy stacked queen Lanolin! I love using her mod over AI Amy in this game. I use Lanolin over AI Amy and Surge over AI Shadow. There's a pretty good sticks mod, but it fully replaces Tangle unfortunately. I wish someone would make a mod to add Honey over AI Blaze, but so far only one exists to replace AI Amy. Â I wish we had more character slots overall honestly. Like the game supports character skins so it's a shame that only certain racers get AI skins and that's it. Edited August 9 by PixlTitties 1
SinsAwakening Posted August 6 Posted August 6 What I wish for is a nsfw model of rusty rose I can port to the game. Only one exists, however it’s Sfm and there’s no blender port. Feels like wasted potential.
im2horny2play Posted August 6 Posted August 6 Hi im new to this and I dont have a pc so can anyone tell me if they have these mods ported to switch? They look 🔥Â
AbraKadaBram Posted August 6 Posted August 6 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: What I wish for is a nsfw model of rusty rose I can port to the game. Only one exists, however it’s Sfm and there’s no blender port. Feels like wasted potential. I think there are plugins that make it pretty easy to convert it to BlenderÂ
SinsAwakening Posted August 6 Posted August 6 On 8/4/2026 at 12:34 PM, lightingfist said: For something a little more challenging I say maybe something like eggman ,storm,jet, or even the chaotix. I will say if anyone does actually find gender swap models of the more niche male cast, link it to me.
KZH Posted August 7 Posted August 7 It is my dream to see a mod created featuring Eggma’am as drawn by CIOSUI.
akyras Posted August 8 Posted August 8 On 7/25/2026 at 11:26 PM, kuromicola said: Hatsune Miku V6 Panties Restoration (Version 1)   edit of the hatsune miku v6 that restores the unused panty texture (it warps a lot sorry). to use this mod it requires you have the original mod via gamebanana, with the restoration at higher priority  (bluestar sucks ass but i recommend it to make doing this like .00001% easier)  Restoration by goldenprism15 i didnt make this will be updated with custom panty textures in a bit but youre on your own for R18 stuff Hatsune Miku V6 - Panties Restration.zip 2.7 MB · 11 downloads has skirt physics?
SinsAwakening Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Rework is in now. I’ll have to scrap putting one over Metal Sonic; I want to move on to the next mod I have planned. Also, this took far longer than it should have. 4
edendowner Posted August 8 Posted August 8 (edited) 4 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Rework is in now. I’ll have to scrap putting one over Metal Sonic; I want to move on to the next mod I have planned. Also, this took far longer than it should have. I don't see any pictures of the purple alt. Can you drop a comparison? Edited August 8 by edendowner
SinsAwakening Posted August 8 Posted August 8 2 minutes ago, edendowner said: I don't see any pictures of the purple alt. Can you drop a comparison? It's meant for the boots and headband. I used the wrong textures the first time and kept them in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now