Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Does it matter if a play as Nora or Nate?

It doesn't matter. It should work the same regardless of the gender of the PC.

Posted
On 1/2/2026 at 4:18 PM, xyzxyz said:

Can I find the pictures I took appear in the commonwealth?

Only if you put them in the magazine rack yourself. Or you can take pictures of all the models in one group, talk to Piper, and then you can hang the paintings and posters in your settlements.

On 1/3/2026 at 3:34 PM, xyzxyz said:

The beach quest was beautiful.

Thanks. killer905 contributed to their conversation too. I personally couldn't shake the party-based RPG vibe: everyone just clings to each other with their roles.

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 2/26/2026 at 4:59 AM, yuh521 said:

the dialog to get turn in the stuff for the camera isnt showing up its just blank any help?

Do you have all your materials in pure form, not in junk items? And also don't forget 100 caps.

  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hello, I installed this mod yesterday and have been enjoying it so far, but I think I've ran into an issue with Cait's quest.

 

Currently, I've dealt with the Troublemakers in Bunker Hill, have spoken to Cait in which she suggests leaving and the quest stage updates to leave the settlement. Upon leaving, I find 2 women, one labelled 'Mother' the other 'Daughter' standing in the street just outside Bunker Hill's gate. I'm not sure if that's part of the quest or a random encounter, because they don't have any meaningful dialogue with or without the Working Camera equipped. Travelled on foot back to Home Plate, to talk to Cait with the Working Camera equipped and all the dialogue is the default game voiced dialogue. Fast travelled to Sanctuary Hills, Cait has only voiced dialogue, travelled on foot to StarLight Drive-In, only voiced dialogue for Cait, and fast travelled back to Home Plate but Cait's dialogue is voiced and the quest stage tracker hasn't updated either.

 

So, what am I doing wrong/how do I fix this?

Posted
2 hours ago, LangeVingers said:

Hello, I installed this mod yesterday and have been enjoying it so far, but I think I've ran into an issue with Cait's quest.

 

Currently, I've dealt with the Troublemakers in Bunker Hill, have spoken to Cait in which she suggests leaving and the quest stage updates to leave the settlement. Upon leaving, I find 2 women, one labelled 'Mother' the other 'Daughter' standing in the street just outside Bunker Hill's gate. I'm not sure if that's part of the quest or a random encounter, because they don't have any meaningful dialogue with or without the Working Camera equipped. Travelled on foot back to Home Plate, to talk to Cait with the Working Camera equipped and all the dialogue is the default game voiced dialogue. Fast travelled to Sanctuary Hills, Cait has only voiced dialogue, travelled on foot to StarLight Drive-In, only voiced dialogue for Cait, and fast travelled back to Home Plate but Cait's dialogue is voiced and the quest stage tracker hasn't updated either.

 

So, what am I doing wrong/how do I fix this?

I don't remember exactly how this quest went, but it goes something like this after you leave Bunker Hill.
The mother and daughter should have a conversation once you get close enough to them (I think Cait commented  this), and at that point, you're supposed to talk to the mother.

Posted
6 minutes ago, killer905 said:

I don't remember exactly how this quest went, but it goes something like this after you leave Bunker Hill.
The mother and daughter should have a conversation once you get close enough to them (I think Cait commented  this), and at that point, you're supposed to talk to the mother.

Thank you! Went back to Bunker Hill. Got mother to trigger her dialogue and have now finished Cait's quest.

Posted (edited)
On 12/15/2025 at 4:38 AM, DSHV said:

Added Automatron and Vault-TecWorkshop DLCs as a separate files.

 

Perhaps a simple question, and apologies if I missed something, but in my MO2 Log I get a number of messages from these separate files that read like this:

 

[2026-09-13 17:04:53.855 W] The folder and file with hashes 5c104dbcfe46e61 and 42608369c2a68e6f in "D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Fallout 4\Data\F4ForgottenArtAutomatron - Main.BA2" are present in another BSA.

 

Are these messages of particular note or is this safe to ignore?

Edited by SimishBecauseReality
Pluralization
Posted (edited)

Hello again.

 

I am currently doing the quest for Eliza. We've arrived at the motel, and I have found the glasses in the safe. Was told to look for clues with glasses the on.

Spoiler

image.png.1a3bb2e1db163a764faacfb4c0373c07.png

Spoiler

image.png.23bf77e7725b9b1c3a50b8ba5548e369.png

I've gone over the motel with and without the glasses on to see the differences, because I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

 

Before posting I've gone over previous posts to avoid double posting, and I feel like I'm stuck at the same place as others here as well as on Nexus, but I'm not sure? So I know about the nearby barn, which I think is the one at the lake across the street from the motel?

Spoiler

image.png.67de7f393dbe85746e71952100727f8f.png

Spoiler

But I don't see anything painted on the second floor with the glasses on either.

image.png.3e1dfb348f7db5a814df22a130644cb4.png

 

My apologies if I come off the wrong way! I feel dumb enough as it is, and my medication isn't helping matters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.png

image.png

Edited by LangeVingers
Cleaned up post by removing duplicate images. Edit 2: I failed. My apologies.
Posted
1 hour ago, LangeVingers said:

Hello again.

 

I am currently doing the quest for Eliza. We've arrived at the motel, and I have found the glasses in the safe. Was told to look for clues with glasses the on.

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1a3bb2e1db163a764faacfb4c0373c07.png

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.23bf77e7725b9b1c3a50b8ba5548e369.png

I've gone over the motel with and without the glasses on to see the differences, because I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

 

Before posting I've gone over previous posts to avoid double posting, and I feel like I'm stuck at the same place as others here as well as on Nexus, but I'm not sure? So I know about the nearby barn, which I think is the one at the lake across the street from the motel?

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.67de7f393dbe85746e71952100727f8f.png

  Reveal hidden contents

But I don't see anything painted on the second floor with the glasses on either.

image.png.3e1dfb348f7db5a814df22a130644cb4.png

 

My apologies if I come off the wrong way! I feel dumb enough as it is, and my medication isn't helping matters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.png

image.png

If you wear the glasses, this code will appear on the second floor of the barn nearby. The password is

Spoiler

7735

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...