Setup: Step by Step setup basics for HDT Physics Extension

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the HDT extensions to work.

I started using Mod Organizer recently so it could still be that I'm just not very good with it, but for the most part:

- I have a body installed (CBBE - I selected the BBP option when going through the set up)

- I have Groove's XPMS skeleton installed, as well as the ragdolls mod.

- ALSO, I did install SKSE using Mod Organizer as well. and because there was no plugins folder for me under the Skyrim/Mod Organizer/mods/SKSE directory, I had to make one.

- I then extracted the HDT plugin files to that plugins folder.

- I checked that my load order was corrected launched SKSE via Mod Organizer.

- I create a new game and unclothe my female character, and notice no visible difference.

Can someone help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've also attached a picture of my load order.

Same problem except that i installed SKSE in skyrim folder. And did everything like you ....

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the HDT extensions to work.

I started using Mod Organizer recently so it could still be that I'm just not very good with it, but for the most part:

- I have a body installed (CBBE - I selected the BBP option when going through the set up)

- I have Groove's XPMS skeleton installed, as well as the ragdolls mod.

- ALSO, I did install SKSE using Mod Organizer as well. and because there was no plugins folder for me under the Skyrim/Mod Organizer/mods/SKSE directory, I had to make one.

- I then extracted the HDT plugin files to that plugins folder.

- I checked that my load order was corrected launched SKSE via Mod Organizer.

- I create a new game and unclothe my female character, and notice no visible difference.

Can someone help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've also attached a picture of my load order.

there's no HDTPE in your load list.

Install that as a separate mod  and try it again. 

recommended load order based on your image: SKSE, HDTPE, everything else.

I got this working this morning. Is it normal for this to crater my fps? FPS dropped from 40ish down to the single digits in whiterun, 15ish outside.

I am running Win 7, my hardware is:

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8B75-V (LGA1155) motherboard

Intel Core i5 3350P @ 3.10GHz

8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-9-24)

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (EVGA)

I am running realvision ENB and all its prereqs. Disabling ONLY HDT immediately solves the fps issue. Is my computer just a piece of junk or am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Troubleshooting

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

This is my advice if you are having a consistent and fairly predictable problem of any sort. It's a pain in the ass and time consuming, but in the long run it is the easiest way to solve major problems.

^  I don't think I've done a clean install of Skyrim since it came out. :) I have 241+ mods, 195 plugins. The game runs great. 

As a last resort, if I ever have a problem after messing with mods that I can't fix or figure out, I just right click the Skyrim folder, choose properties, then copy and paste an older version of skyrim folder. Afterwards, I replace the broken, recent Skyrim folder with the working older Skyrim folder.

But thats only happened a couple times. 

The biggest way to protect your game is prevention: READ the read me's. KNOW what you have installed and what its compatable with. READ the papyrus log, track down all bugs no matter how small and obliterate them. And ALWAYS use NMM or a like program to install ANY mod, so that you can uninstall it cleanly (even if you have to package the mod into an archive and import that into NMM).

:)

• 4 weeks later...

My physics work when I am dressed but not while I am nude, I checked the files and they are where they should be, It worked before I updated my mods and because I have a lot of mods I am hoping you can narrow it down for me. could it be CBBE 3.4f? BodySlide 2 2.7h? Racemenu 3.3.0? xp32 skeleton extended 3.13? or perhaps s.g. female textures renewal? P.S. I check the load order with LOOT.

• 3 weeks later...

So the physics work for me with a sfw underwear replacer with unpb, but not nude. I am not using MO, however. (I tried to switch over but all I managed was to screw up a lot of things for a while before I ditched it). I'm sure there's a load order problem but I can't find the correct files in such programs as loot or nmm. I believe because they are not .esp. So I'm wondering how to fix the load order manually. Can this be done? I have too many mods and most everything working fine but this so I don't want to go through the hassle of a full overhaul in transferring over to MO, a program I have to learn from scratch over others I already know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very new to HDT and like it so far, but have encountered a glitch. My followers' boobs sometimes extend to extreme lengths and sometimes the NPC becomes invisible (when entering a new area). I see that others have had the same problem. Is there a fix?

I initially used HDT Breast and Butt PHysics, but then I switched to HDT bounce and jiggles. So far I have not had the invisible bug with that mod. Is it preferable to Breast and Butt Physics? So far as I can see, they do the same thing.

Any guidance much appreciated

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well i'd just like to post this little tidbit somewhere, doubt it'll be seen by many.  I was struggling with getting any bounce to work for days and when i finally got it the collision was non existent.

at last I found out that NMM, or even WinRAR for that matter, was not extracting "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" from the HDTPE mod archive.  I had to manually extract it to my desktop and then move it to the correct folder (data/skse/plugins).

but that one stupid thing fixed everything!  now HDTPE AND HDT TBBP work, among other HDT mods!

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to get HDT to work with CBBE. The problem is, I've gotten it to work, twice in fact, both times me completly resetting the game. But I can never remember my modding process, so I can't get it to work with it anymore. I've installed them in different orders, sometimes I do the skeleton and physics mods before I install the bodies. Sometimes I do the bodies first, and then the engines. Sometimes I do a weird mix between the two, but they either don't work, or the body goes concave if you decide to crouch.

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue regarding clothed jiggle - specifically, it isn't happening. The clothing is also constraining/changing my BodySlide settings, though it's definitely not the vanilla shape under the armor. There's something I probably missed, but I'm buggered if I can figure it out on my own.

I also looked at the unofficial guide for BodySlide on this site before coming here, and it scared the Hell outta me.

I come to you all for help, hoping it's an issue with HDT not reading something right, and that I won't have to wade through the spooksome bog of BodySlide instruction manuals.

I'm using all three main files from the UNP Replacer Packs. Some of the textures were missing without 'em all.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34102/?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am new to modding....I am using Nexus mod manager and I am having an annoying problem with skyrim....I installed almost all hdt mods.... Breast and butt physics, physics extensions....cbbe body.... Body slider .... skeletons....I love cleavage mod....sg textures . Recently I installed the hdt mods. Before I installed them... My character's breasts looked fine and clear.... But after installing hdt mods.....I saw my character's breasts textures were bad....they looked small... Nipples were not prominent and the region near the hips were broken textures....I generated fnis everytime... Please help me.... Thanks in advance for solutions

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2016 at 5:12 PM, MagnaSonic3000 said:

I've been trying to get HDT to work with CBBE. The problem is, I've gotten it to work, twice in fact, both times me completly resetting the game. But I can never remember my modding process, so I can't get it to work with it anymore. I've installed them in different orders, sometimes I do the skeleton and physics mods before I install the bodies. Sometimes I do the bodies first, and then the engines. Sometimes I do a weird mix between the two, but they either don't work, or the body goes concave if you decide to crouch.

I'm having this problem again too. My game got weird so I did a reset, but now no matter what order I install things in or adjust load order, it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please ... someone help!

? How do I turn off LOG writing? ... and solve the problem? 

Spoiler

hdtSkyrimMemPatch
[2019.12.31. 18:36:42]INFO: Queue OK
[2019.12.31. 18:36:42]INFO: Memory Hooked
[2019.12.31. 18:36:42]INFO: Hooked D3DX9_42.dll D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemory
[2019.12.31. 18:36:42]INFO: Hooked D3DX9_43.dll D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx
[2019.12.31. 18:36:42]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[2019.12.31. 18:37:48]WARNING: havok in skyrim doesn't support address > 2gb

....and more csillion...... to 11.GB ... ?  ?

Kérem... valaki segítsen!  Hogyan lehet kikapcsolni a LOG írást? ... és a problémát megoldani? Kérem...