Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

Version 6 looks to be a grand addition to this magnificent dance mod and I encourage you to continue such fine efforts. I am in possession of version 5 and have been actively using it in a heavily modded game with out any issues so thank you for making this possible.

Hey Holtof55.  Nice dance moves. I can't believe you've added "Hammertime" :). I would really like to download your dance mods, but even thru translation, I am confused about how to go about the process. If there was, perhaps, an english translation.. I would be more than willing to donate to you for your efforts :)

JQdude Yes, the V6 is a grand upgrade :) !

Tankisking I do not know English, and I almost did not understand. :(
  The V5 has a menu translated into English. To install the mod should make a clean save, if the mod was installed, and then copy the files to a folder date mod (with replacement) or (if the mod has not been set) simply copy the files to a folder date mod. Start FNIS generator (yellow label). Connect mod and all!

...and even take a look at page 20 this theme :)

The V5 has a menu translated into English. To install the mod should make a clean save, if the mod was installed, and then copy the files to a folder date mod (with replacement) or (if the mod has not been set) simply copy the files to a folder date mod. Start FNIS generator (yellow label). Connect mod and all!

Ницца. Я буду ждать версии 6 :D

That website I tried to download from tried to upload malicious software to my PC. 

That website I tried to download from tried to upload malicious software to my PC. 

Holtorf 55 knows it - but he does not care. :(

@ Holtof55:
In v6 are new dances, but bug-fixing for V5 and V4?
With Bug I mean "camera" - you know. ;)

Look closely before you press one. I've had no problem with picking the proper one. It is set up to trick you if you are not paying attention.

Guest wolfstench2

Question about putting new dance packs into dance together mod,

Most dance packs I find want me to replace an existing dance pack (mesh animations and music), but what if I want to keep the one it wants to replace. Is there a way to keep both?

How do I add a new dance pack as its own pack and not replace anything?

Thank you for reading.

Most dance packs I find want me to replace an existing dance pack (mesh animations and music), but what if I want to keep the one it wants to replace. Is there a way to keep both?

Thank you for reading.

For DanceTogehter- Mod.

Yes you can make new dances, dances delete, dances rename and replace dnaces.
Also for music.

For this, the ESP and script file must be edited and optionally FNIS-stuff.

If I edit the next time DanceTogether, then I make screenshots of the steps - as little tutorial.
Guest wolfstench2

Thank you for reading.

For DanceTogehter- Mod.

Yes you can make new dances, dances delete, dances rename and replace dnaces.
Also for music.

For this, the ESP and script file must be edited and optionally FNIS-stuff.

If I edit the next time DanceTogether, then I make screenshots of the steps - as little tutorial.

Thank you.

Look closely before you press one. I've had no problem with picking the proper one. It is set up to trick you if you are not paying attention.

I really want these dance moves.. but I just don't understand how to download them. Holtof55 can't you just list them here, or mega, or nexus?? I would donate for something like this?

snip...

I really want these dance moves.. but I just don't understand how to download them. Holtof55 can't you just list them here, or mega, or nexus?? I would donate for something like this?

Forget it.
holtof55 understands English quite well - probably much better than me.
But - other servers / sites - holtof55 is deaf.  ;)

Maybe he needs this malware provider - no one knows it. :angry: