Anime NPC Overhaul

slash69

How should clothing changes be implemented? This will be an optional feature with a seperate esp.  

156 members have voted

1. 1. How should clothing changes be implemented? This will be an optional feature with a seperate esp.

• Replace vanilla clothes with various mods. (Pro-Easier on my part. Con-Might get rid of clothing players want.)
    • Edit each NPC to wear new clothes. (Pro-Saves vanilla clothing. Con-Will take much longer to do.)
    • Other (Please explain with a post.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess this has died' date=' its been 2 months since they last posted :(

[/quote']

Hence, we're all sort of necroposting :D. However, the OP was trying to pull out something extremely big and itself mundane to do. Even bigger and harder than Xeo itself!

If slash69 still lives or at least exists we should contact him somewhere else (on his website or by e-mail or using any other possible means) and ask him whether:

1. he's planning to resume his project.

2. the project is completely terminated or somebody can continue it in his name ;).

I am personally interested in continuing this project, but if it's fated to be dead then there's no choice :(.

• 7 months later...

I'm crossing my fingers for this to work out, and wishing you best of luck. :) 

You have no need to rush this or apologize, I understand perfectly how people have, obviously, other things on their minds as well.

*Just a thoughtless remark- I prefer non busty/DMRA characters... :P

• 3 years later...

Archived