Anime NPC Overhaul

slash69

How should clothing changes be implemented? This will be an optional feature with a seperate esp.  

156 members have voted

1. 1. How should clothing changes be implemented? This will be an optional feature with a seperate esp.

• Replace vanilla clothes with various mods. (Pro-Easier on my part. Con-Might get rid of clothing players want.)
    • Edit each NPC to wear new clothes. (Pro-Saves vanilla clothing. Con-Will take much longer to do.)
    • Other (Please explain with a post.)

4. How skimpy should outfits be?

I think the outfits in cities should be normal till revealing, because there are laws against nudity (to let it realistic), but evil characters like female dremora, bandits also "goddess" characters (like golden saints, dark seducers) can and should have more skimpy outfits.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

No, the mod isn't dead, I've just been working a bit slowly. Anyways, I'm planning on combining all of the required cosmetic mods (with the exception of MBP) into a single esp to help make everything play nicely together. You would still probably need to download the cosmetic mods separately though, unless I were somehow able to get the permission of all the creators, although I think that may be unlikely. Would this sort of compilation be difficult?

As long as it work in this way, I'm fine with it. Using myself enough mods and I should have already most of the mentioned stuff in my folder and if not - we should find it here or on the famous sites without much problems I think.

It will use MBP++ as a base, but it will not be included in this mod. I probably won't end up using Xeo after all. It will also use a bunch of other custom race mods.

The mod is basically an NPC replacer that will replace stock NPCs with new ones made from various custom races. It will also make them all female. It basically caters for people who would like an all-female world.

Edit: Also, I was wondering if anybody is interested in helping with this mod. Your role would basically be an 'outfitter' of some sorts, so you should preferably have a pretty large knowledge of many different armor and clothing mods. What this would involve is me sending you a list of NPCs along with a general description or idea for what kind of outfit I am trying to find for these particular NPCs. This list would then be sent back to me with suggestions for the outfits of these NPCs. Let me know if you're interested. Proper credit will be given of course.

If you insist on making it a female only mod, good luck, iam not gonna touch this one. I was interested because it might become a better version of XeoSP with some nice custom made NPCs (some chocolade elfes would be awesome) but the noMales part runied it (It just makes the Oblivion world too sureal). Aside from that it also doesnt fit your Topic which says "Anime NPC Overhoul". And, you know, there are men in anime too. My humble opinion: make the "female only" part an option, i think you can get much more support that way :-)

If you need some help with DMRA clothes and anything in this way, I could help with choosing some of them.

As for the problem with the missing men - maybe he'll be in the mood for it, after he's finished with the females - I think this will take enough time itself.

If you insist on making it a female only mod' date=' good luck, iam not gonna touch this one. I was interested because it might become a better version of XeoSP with some nice custom made NPCs (some chocolade elfes would be awesome) but the noMales part runied it (It just makes the Oblivion world too sureal). Aside from that it also doesnt fit your Topic which says "Anime NPC Overhoul". And, you know, there are men in anime too. My humble opinion: make the "female only" part an option, i think you can get much more support that way :-)[/quote']

Wow, another at least partially sane person there.

Don't know why you both waste your time here then if this mod isn't anything you like. I agree, that Anime doesn't fit right into this overhaul but c'mon who else worked on such a mod? Never saw anywhere a mod in this direction and I was hoping for anything in this way and finally someone started to work on the whole NPCs and changes alot on them (with adding my favorite races, where no mods adds them in any way into the game as NPCs or companions).

It's his mod and if he wants to have only female for now then so be it - if he'll have the time and motivation, he can still add the males in an overhaul but if I would see people have to complain about my mod then I never would be motivated to do anything in this way - think about it.

I don't have the knowledge myself to do mods and I'm glad to support in any way if possible for me. And finally this mod would give me a reason to play the first serious male in Oblivion.

I thought LL was far and away from this sort of thing. If you don't like the mod pass it by' date=' you don't have to go nexus on it. I know it's an opinion, but is it one you just HAVE to express no matter what?. If it weren't for modders like this and they're way of expression LL wouldn't exist. I'm sure the modder knows it won't be for "Everyone", like every other modder out there. Let the Nexus keep the drama, LL doesn't need it.[/quote']

Am i going to ban this mod here or something? What's with all this nexus stuff above?

And if it's the second or third or whatever - doesn't change that much.

I posted the link just so people will have an option to try all this female-only idea and, maybe, change their opinion. Who cares about first, second or third?

About the L World mod you linked, this was actually what kind of 'inspired' my own mod. I originally was just planning on updating that mod for XeoSP++, but then I decided I would prefer to make a mod that used more custom races just out of personal preference. About the all-female thing; yes, I do know that the exclusion of males is not to many people's liking, but I am sure there are at least a small handful of people on LL that would appreciate this type of mod, and I figured I might as well share this instead of just keeping it private.

I could easily just release a version which only changes females though, and this could be used on top of any sort of NPC replacer so you can have revamped males and females, which I probably will do.

And on the topic of the title, I know it isn't the most relevant of titles but I have no idea how to change it now.

Gah, for some strange reason Chingari Demons and Kaleen were showing up bald in the CS. They were all fine in the game, but in the CS when I selected most of the hairs they were just bald. Now they're fine again. Wtf! The problem solved itself?

I think you should leave the Argonians as Lizards...well thats my opinion at least :P

Yeah, but I'm having trouble finding a suitable race. I was thinking of using Aquamer's Capucines, but as far as I know it doesn't support HGEC (I'm only using HGEC compatible bodies and DMRA). If anybody has any ideas, that would be great. Doesn't have to be lizards, I'm open to any general theme or idea for the races.

Edit: Would it also be possible to have this mod set the bodies of NPCs using the SetBody mod automatically? It would be a nice addition to the mod I think.

Thanks' date=' Eleionomae it is then. I'll probably just use that race alone for Argonians, there aren't that many of them anyways. Maybe throw in a couple of Dryads for diversity.

edit: Darn, it's for Robert's body only. The good news is that there's this.

Ahtata Argonians is a good choice, although I personally had some texture path problems with it

XEO provides an animish, fish-like race itself - Aquamer I think.

How about it? ;)

Also, I tried The L World, but it seems some of the ex-males still retained their masculine body textures and meshes so the mod itself ain't perfect. In addition to that, several ladies have been changed to uglier ones...:/. Still, I like the idea of Oblivion filled with cute, smexy ladies :P.

Thanks' date=' Eleionomae it is then. I'll probably just use that race alone for Argonians, there aren't that many of them anyways. Maybe throw in a couple of Dryads for diversity.

edit: Darn, it's for Robert's body only. The good news is that there's this.

Ahtata Argonians is a good choice, although I personally had some texture path problems with it

XEO provides an animish, fish-like race itself - Aquamer I think.

How about it? ;)

Also, I tried The L World, but it seems some of the ex-males still retained their masculine body textures and meshes so the mod itself ain't perfect. In addition to that, several ladies have been changed to uglier ones...:/. Still, I like the idea of Oblivion filled with cute, smexy ladies :P.

I don't think Aquamer Capucines supports HGEC? Or is Robert's stuff compatible with HGEC?

Not sure if this is true or not, but I vaguely recall reading that you had to start a new game for all the changes to take effect properly when you change the gender of an NPC. I haven't run into this problem when working on my own mod however, so here's hoping there's no problems!

Archived