the problem I see is, the default bindings disable access to inventory. so with both the bindings and the gag on, you are truly stuck. Can't ask for help, can't 'struggle' out by opening inventory and attempting to remove. I kind of think there needs to be some further key for struggling out of the bindings, or alternately, It shouldn't disable access to inventory.

The armbinder binds [tab] (Or whatever your menu key is set to) to the armbinder interaction key: Wouldn't work for the Submit bindings, though.

the problem I see is, the default bindings disable access to inventory. so with both the bindings and the gag on, you are truly stuck. Can't ask for help, can't 'struggle' out by opening inventory and attempting to remove. I kind of think there needs to be some further key for struggling out of the bindings, or alternately, It shouldn't disable access to inventory.

The armbinder binds [tab] (Or whatever your menu key is set to) to the armbinder interaction key: Wouldn't work for the Submit bindings, though.

right, I was just speaking to the case of the default SLsubmit bindings.

v0.6

-if a DD gag is used, give a key to the npc that stole the player's gear

-i have it on good confidence that this wont work with the new version of submit coming out soon, but it should work with the 2232 version

You are my hero.

Sad to hear it won't work with the next Submit version, but hopefully it won't be hard to fix?

Oh.. yeah he's making it so you can get raped by more than 2 people after surrendering, which I guess requires some change in the code. Still, there has to be one specific actor that takes your stuff, right? That'd also be the one who should have the key.

Hopefully it won't be too hard for you to find that guy code-wise. ;)

Edit: Although now that I think about it, it might be somewhat amusing if the one who binds you isn't necessarily the same one who took your stuff, meaning you can get your stuff back and then not find the key, or vice-versa. Hmmmm.

ive tested this a bit myself but id appreciate a few more people giving it a whirl, and letting me know how it worked. (assuming you can actually get back to that guy after getting armbindered/gagged :D)

I have played a bit with v.4 and it has been fun. I am installing v.6 now and will play with it.

wow...thanks aelie. I'll upload your file to main download page.

please put the contents of this post in the description as well:

-When you submit and are bound, you will receive one item from each of the following groups

Blindfolds:

Blindfold (Unlocked)

Gags:

DD Ball Gag (Locked)

DD Ring Gag (Locked)

Ball Gag (Unlocked)

Ring Gag (Unlocked)

Leather Gag (Unlocked)

Panel Gag (Unlocked)

Plugs:

Primitive Plugs

Iron Plugs

Soulgem Plugs

Inflatable Plugs

Belts:

Padded Belt (Locked)

Restraints:

Arm Cuffs (Locked)

Leg Cuffs (Locked)

Posture Collar (Locked)

Chastity Bra (Locked)

Armbinder (Locked)

-If you already have something in a certain slot that item is skipped

-If you receive an Armbinder, or already have an Armbinder, the escape phase immediately ends, and you may flee at any time

I didn't actually get to test if there was a key on the bandit who assaulted my character...

This mod is super-effective, for sure. After getting defeated, raped, bound, caught trying to escape, raped, and re-bound, she was pretty much covered from head-to-toe in devious apparel. :P I think the only reason she got away at all is that the bandit added an armbinder, so she could start running immediately.

Only oddity was that, with both the armbinder and a ball gag, my character could speak to NPCs, but couldn't actually ask them to help her out of the armbinder. :(

This is a courtesy post to make those working on this mod aware that due to the recent Submit changes with regards to making it robust enough to handle potentially infinite bandits, I had to make some changes that could potentially impact this mod.

In particular, the ability to determine which NPC originally stole the gear will be made impossible by the time it gets to the binding, as the process of rechecking for all valid targets that haven't taken a turn yet, I have to clear all of the Alias slots to let them get refilled by the next round of valid targets, repeating this process until all valid targets have been exhausted.

There is a dedicated function for this in the _SLSubmitFunctions script:

Function ClearAssailants()
	If (ActorAssailant1.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant1.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant2.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant2.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant3.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant3.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant4.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant4.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant5.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant5.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant6.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant6.Clear()
	EndIf
EndFunction

And this is potentially called several times (As many times as it takes to cycle through all valid targets), so the original ActorAssailant1.GetActorRef() that stole the gear will have long since been cleared by the time it gets to the "binding" part once all the sex is complete.

Additionally, certain Aliases were renamed and/or outright deleted as they became irrelevant (ActorBully1 renamed ActorBully and ActorBully2 was deleted), and some of the binding scripts were changed.  In particular, the _SLSubmitBoundEffect script, which I believe was used in this mod, was changed a bit, as all references to the ActorBully1/2 section were deleted.

At any rate, the version of Submit has been uploaded, so there you go.

This is a courtesy post to make those working on this mod aware that due to the recent Submit changes with regards to making it robust enough to handle potentially infinite bandits, I had to make some changes that could potentially impact this mod.

In particular, the ability to determine which NPC originally stole the gear will be made impossible by the time it gets to the binding, as the process of rechecking for all valid targets that haven't taken a turn yet, I have to clear all of the Alias slots to let them get refilled by the next round of valid targets, repeating this process until all valid targets have been exhausted.

There is a dedicated function for this in the _SLSubmitFunctions script:

Function ClearAssailants()
	If (ActorAssailant1.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant1.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant2.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant2.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant3.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant3.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant4.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant4.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant5.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant5.Clear()
	EndIf
	If (ActorAssailant6.GetActorRef() != None)
		ActorAssailant6.Clear()
	EndIf
EndFunction

And this is potentially called several times (As many times as it takes to cycle through all valid targets), so the original ActorAssailant1.GetActorRef() that stole the gear will have long since been cleared by the time it gets to the "binding" part once all the sex is complete.

Additionally, certain Aliases were renamed and/or outright deleted as they became irrelevant (ActorBully1 renamed ActorBully and ActorBully2 was deleted), and some of the binding scripts were changed.  In particular, the _SLSubmitBoundEffect script, which I believe was used in this mod, was changed a bit, as all references to the ActorBully1/2 section were deleted.

At any rate, the version of Submit has been uploaded, so there you go.

Surely you could save the ref of the robber in some new alias, say, ActorRobber, which is saved until later, say when the player is freed from their bindings, that i could use to place the key on the npc?

I'm not going to rush out an update for this, but either later tonight or sometimes tomorrow, I plan be making an update for other reasons anyway, and I can probably add a dedicated alias slot for the NPC that steals your gear that won't get cleared with each round of sex, and instead will only get cleared in one of the binding scripts.

so i tried running this with v.6 and sexlab submit 04Jan14 1430. Tested it out in Bleak Falls Temple against 3 draugr in the room with the trap that normally kills Arvel the Swift.   Submit seemed to work perfectly in that all 3 draugr took turns and then the last one put the dd equipment on.  I escaped and came back and killed all 3 draugr but none of them had the key on them.  Now 1 test isn't necessarily definitive, but it suggests that the part about putting the key with the assailant isn't working.

on a slightly different note, I've noticed that when you get assaulted by the Sentient Humanoid Creatures (SMC) such as draugr, they do not recognize that you have a chastity belt on even though they cannot remove it.  They proceed to violate you through the belt!   Perhaps they aren't smart enough to recognize the belt or are just so strong that their shlongs can punch through but it seems a bit immersion breaking.  Perhaps for them, you could make it so that you are only bound and maybe blindfolded.  I'm not sure if any of the SMC's have oral animations, so perhaps you could use a gag too if so desired.

I'm not going to rush out an update for this, but either later tonight or sometimes tomorrow, I plan be making an update for other reasons anyway, and I can probably add a dedicated alias slot for the NPC that steals your gear that won't get cleared with each round of sex, and instead will only get cleared in one of the binding scripts.

excellent, i hadnt planned on updating this tonight anyhow, so as long as you get it in the next update, i'll plan on supporting that one

(in the meantime stick with the 2232 version of submit if you want to use this mod)

Taking a quick peek at my code before dinner to see what would need to be changed with your mod in mind, I can say I will reworking a few things to utilize the ActorBully Alias to be the one to rob you and your follower.

This one is new to the most recent update (Relabeled ActorBully1 & ActorBully2 was deleted), but currently does not do what you need.

Like I said, I'll update tonight or tomorrow sometime so that you can use that.