Seeing that you have the Zaz Animation Pack as a requirement I was wondering, if you might add 1 or 2 gags? :D

If you will, SexLab Submit and this Mod might be a nice little (and stable) alternative to SD.

that's good idea, for little more visual fun. :)  I might be add to that. :D

----

about armbinder, integration with Sexlab Submit is might make little awkward situation. I need to more study about that. I don't wont mess up great mods by my mod. 

I think the armbinder will be way more fun to have integrated into Submit once there are sex/punishment animations to go along with them. ;)

We have animations that could serve as "Punishment Animations" already: There are 9 unused armbinder animations at the moment. 

Help "ddzaz" will show a list of animations available to us.

But they're not in-game yet, am I correct? That's what I thought I read last night. Or is it just that a mod has to call them up? I'm a total noob when it comes to this stuff.

They are indeed available in game, though there's no code to ever play them at this time.

You can see what they look like yourself, by typing the following in console (Note, that you'll need to not be wearing an armbinder for this, or the armbinder script will doubtlessly override your attempt to change idles):

help ddzaz
player.playidle ddzazSomeIdleHere, where ddzazSomeIdleHere is one of the idle's listed by the previous command.

I agree with the idea of making a key spawn in the aggressor NPC's inventory, and also limiting the number of belts and gear that get put in your own inventory.
A MCM menu (maybe even added to Submit's menu) that allowed toggle of the chance of being geared up.
As it is, it can be pretty hard to remove the belt at a low level unless you head straight for Winterhold.

As an alternative, can anyone suggest a good DD MCM configuration to make the belt more removable at low levels? A good combination of combat skill setting and difficulty setting?

the new  version is very cool!

can you kindly add the same treatment to our followers? and for a more immersive way, can you equip them with a gag that prevents to talk at all to us. (the usually one that just says "mmmph" )

I agree with the idea of making a key spawn in the aggressor NPC's inventory, and also limiting the number of belts and gear that get put in your own inventory.

A MCM menu (maybe even added to Submit's menu) that allowed toggle of the chance of being geared up.

As it is, it can be pretty hard to remove the belt at a low level unless you head straight for Winterhold.

As an alternative, can anyone suggest a good DD MCM configuration to make the belt more removable at low levels? A good combination of combat skill setting and difficulty setting?

about gag, replace with new DD Harness Gags is should be good. 

and another things, my modding skill is very limited. all I'm doing this mod is just adding items. I'll learn and try, but it will take time. 

about gag, replace with new DD Harness Gags is should be good. 

Definately, the DD gags both look and function more in line with the rest of the assets, so i'm all for using those instead of the ZaZ ones. I'm also still in favour of adding the armbinder, i've played around with it a bit, and whilst it does add more challenge, i don't think it breaks anything.

its not quite that simple -- depending on lag/order of what gets equipped when, you could end up unable to move entirely, im not sure armbinder is going to work with this without some kind of compatibility....  currently talking to min about it

edit:  im not sure i would introduce this to a save you care about, based on my initial testing (its good fun on a throwaway one though)

its not quite that simple -- depending on lag/order of what gets equipped when, you could end up unable to move entirely, im not sure armbinder is going to work with this without some kind of compatibility....  currently talking to min about it

edit:  im not sure i would introduce this to a save you care about, based on my initial testing (its good fun on a throwaway one though)

anything could be helped, or you can upload your edited version :D

One problem I noticed with this mod and Submit is, if you have it in hardcore mode, and you are bound after capture, as soon as your captor 'notices' you again, and tries to have sex with you again, it strips off all the items that were added, all over again.  I don't think that makes sense, so I added a little additional mod:

in _slsubmitscene.psc, change the PlayerRob() function:

If (_SLConfig.StealActive && !_SLQuest.NonSentientNPC(Victor))
	Victim.RemoveAllItems(Victor,false,false)
Else
	if (Gold != 0)
           Victim.UnequipAll() ; Only strip if there was gold, means it's first time.
	EndIf
EndIf

This just checks if you have gold. If there is gold, strips everything off, if not (because you were already robbed) strips nothing. So keeps the gag/blindfold/Devices on after that.

Of course right now the problem is if an oral animation is chosen, the gag being on seems silly. So likely later I'll add more code to remove the gag and/or belt randomly. (or someone else can add that on).  :)

I know using Gold probably isn't foolproof, but I don't know the Submit mod well enough to know if there's another way to tell you've already been robbed once.

One problem I noticed with this mod and Submit is, if you have it in hardcore mode, and you are bound after capture, as soon as your captor 'notices' you again, and tries to have sex with you again, it strips off all the items that were added, all over again.  I don't think that makes sense, so I added a little additional mod:

in _slsubmitscene.psc, change the PlayerRob() function:

If (_SLConfig.StealActive && !_SLQuest.NonSentientNPC(Victor))
	Victim.RemoveAllItems(Victor,false,false)
Else
	if (Gold != 0)
           Victim.UnequipAll() ; Only strip if there was gold, means it's first time.
	EndIf
EndIf

This just checks if you have gold. If there is gold, strips everything off, if not (because you were already robbed) strips nothing. So keeps the gag/blindfold/Devices on after that.

Of course right now the problem is if an oral animation is chosen, the gag being on seems silly. So likely later I'll add more code to remove the gag and/or belt randomly. (or someone else can add that on).  :)

I know using Gold probably isn't foolproof, but I don't know the Submit mod well enough to know if there's another way to tell you've already been robbed once.

I would caution making changes to that script as part of an integration type package unless absolutely necessary, because _SLSubmitConfig, _SLSubmitQuest, and _SLSubmitScene are mega scripts that each house a shitload of stuff, so the chances of them being changed in some form or fashion whenever I make an update is pretty high.  And I just can't seem to stop making updates lately... :wacko:

Given that your edited script would have to be a loose script, which overrides what I put in the .BSA I make each update, the first time I change something there, your loose script would then override the update, potentially breaking the mod or making some function or another act wonky until you went in and had to manually extract/re-edit the script.

The better thing would just be to re-add the gag/etc in some form or fashion, which according to the previous post, sounds like it already does that.

like i said, im working on it, but its not really an easy solution... maybe i can bypass part of the escape sequence if you have an armbinder

What scripts are you editing to replace the _SLSubmitCuffs with the armbinder (or whatever)?

More to the point, post the edited code, and I might be able to suggest ways to work around this.

Unlike what I said about _SLSubmitConfig/Quest/Scene, the scripts that handle the binding and escaping are pretty specific scripts that only have one function each, and the chance of me having to go in and edit those are pretty low.