well, i dont know what else will break, i think he changed other parts of the binding script

(basically, dont report bugs if you are using this with the latest submit 1430 version, because i wont be handling them)

Most of what was changed in the binding script I referenced was just deleting the now obsolete code that did ActorBully1.Clear() and ActorBully2.Clear().  The core of that script wasn't really changed.

I'm using the latest version of both this and Submit, just got a key from a bandit. Only three of them, I suppose the risk of no key is when there are more than 6 bandits?

probably a good idea.  i'll post the next version in its own thread

Since I don't see the new thread, the latest version of Submit (05JAN14 0026) has been released.

ActorBully is the Alias to reference to get which NPC stole your gold/gear.

This Alias will not be cleared until the _SLSubmitBully effect ends.  This spell is applied at the very end of the _SLSubmitBoundEnd script.  This lasts for 60s, but is aborted earlier if anything is added to your inventory (You loot stuff), if you equip anything (items or spells), or if you enter combat.

So, basically, just make sure you add any of your mod's devices *before* this spell is added in this script, giving you plenty of time to reference ActorBully to add your key or whatever.

That should be more or less the information you need to update your customized scripts to work with the latest version, although I would obviously recommend getting the latest version so you are using the latest scripts, as there were some changes to some of the binding scripts recently (Mostly just removing obsolete Alias references)