Same here, sometimes the customer is doing 2-3 times sex with my PC although the new one is already approached and asked for sex. The second thing, I think that anal sex animations is mixed up with oral, blow job concretely. Whenever my PC suppose to do a blow job, the guys ripping her ass away. Lol.

Third, a customer approach to my PC saying: "I bought a new toy. I wanted to try if it fit into YOUR ass." But, animation shows my PC fucking her ass.

Another report - Active Extreme Performance (!) was in effect. I had a second act once, not the second time. Also got no cash either time.

Also, a grammar issue: not exactly sure of the full text, didn't write it down but "I'd would [recommend something else?] I'd is contraction of I would, so either drop "'d" or "would"

Thanks for picking up on this while mainfct is busy.

Edit: 1.02a on a save that's never seen any version of radiant prostitution.

Edit 2: didn't look at the log before posting. It might have something useful to you: 

Tested it also, passive solicitation i got flooded and other customers already approached during sex, then i switched to active solicitation, it worked better,but i get no money.

Edit: TDF Prostitution has issues too now, so it might simply be a problem with Sexlab 1.32b which came out today.

I had no idea what to expect when I tried Radiant Prostitution (the patch made it work for me, thanks!) but it was a blast. I liked the central hub at an innkeeper idea, choosing when I can be active made it perfect but that got me thinking....a hunting mod ran the same way would be very fun also, going after animal or monster trophies. The bowyer could hand out the challenges, or bounties from guard captains could work this way also.

Another report - Active Extreme Performance (!) was in effect. I had a second act once, not the second time. Also got no cash either time.

Also, a grammar issue: not exactly sure of the full text, didn't write it down but "I'd would [recommend something else?] I'd is contraction of I would, so either drop "'d" or "would"

Thanks for picking up on this while mainfct is busy.

Edit: 1.02a on a save that's never seen any version of radiant prostitution.

Edit 2: didn't look at the log before posting. It might have something useful to you: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

That "Extreme performance" was a debug message i forgot to remove.

It was late and i was tired. As English is not my native language my grammar and spelling gets really fucked up but thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah further you can see at about line 733 in the log that you probably got screwed over by the passive solicitation bug and got a new client while working on the first one which breaks the script. The new Version 1.02b should hopefully fix that.

Yeah, I'm also having the same problem; they are always dissatisfied with the performance and never pay. I also tried to do a home delivery quest and the client said they were not impressed, then upon returning to Hulda I received no payment. 

I tried it on a few clients, and I never get paid. Once I asked too soon, and it was a 'rough' client who wanted seconds, but there was no 'pay me' dialogue after he took his seconds, as I guess I had already asked him about it. Then the game crashed.

That is strange even if that are not satisfied they should still pay up just a bit less then normal.

Did you create a new character as this happened and if what did you do after the creation?

I tried it on a few clients, and I never get paid. Once I asked too soon, and it was a 'rough' client who wanted seconds, but there was no 'pay me' dialogue after he took his seconds, as I guess I had already asked him about it. Then the game crashed.

That is strange even if that are not satisfied they should still pay up just a bit less then normal.

Did you create a new character as this happened and if what did you do after the creation?

Yeah, I created a couple different characters to try this out. I made the character, went straight to a city (one started real close to Windhelm, so I was able to just run there, the other I used 'coc whiterun' to teleport), and started trying to prostitute. In both cases, everything seemed to work as far as getting and performing jobs, but then I simply wouldn't get paid. On the first character, passive solicitation also broke, but that was something that happened even in the original mod.

I tested it with both a brand new character and an advanced character; neither worked. The first character was a completely blank slate, barely any skill development and fresh out of the starting area. The second character I used console commands to make the equivalent of my main character, IE, high speechcraft, high level. I also used the "set mf_totalclients to X" in order to give her enough clients to take all the available jobs. 

Both resulted in the situation I previously described. 

Ok Fixed it.

The problem was that animation duration was used to calculate the satisfaction of the customer if it is less then a custom amount (config in MCM) you get less money.

That time was messured through SexLab Custom Hook method in the central handler scrupt. But i now also custom hook in the inn script to deaktivate playercontrols but SexLab has the current limitation that only one Custom Method can be applied to a animation and there for the time calculation never happens. Thats also why all your customer where dissatisfied.

Also fixed a dead Dialog Branch on FF Vaginal demands

Uploaded Version 1.02c. Lotsa bugfixing today.

Uploaded a new Version which hopefully fixes the passive solicitation.

Further the player controls get deactivated will you are working on the client.

Thank you. I love your mod. You're doing a great job. It will all settle down by the time. No one is blaming you. Mainfact did a great job too. You are doing wonderfully in his absence.

I just tested your new version. here is the situation.

My PC started to prostitute in Riverwood. All worked fine except one adventurer who endlessly sexed my PC even he paid her. After several animations my PC froze. When reloading the game, there is an issue again with that guy. Sex animations continued to go on and on. Somehow I managed to stop (escape) from the clinch and ran to the bartender saying I'm done for today. He took his fee and I went to Whiterun. Came in the tavern, and talked to Hulda. After usual "bla bla" thing, my PC accepted the prostitution job. Now, here comes the issue: I couldn't offer my services to no client, no one approached to me and I haven't had display i upper left corner - searching for client...

I'm just telling you all this to help you improve your mod, not to criticize or complain. :)

Uploaded a new Version which hopefully fixes the passive solicitation.

Further the player controls get deactivated will you are working on the client.

Thank you. I love your mod. You're doing a great job. It will all settle down by the time. No one is blaming you. Mainfact did a great job too. You are doing wonderfully in his absence.

I just tested your new version. here is the situation.

My PC started to prostitute in Riverwood. All worked fine except one adventurer who endlessly sexed my PC even he paid her. After several animations my PC froze. When reloading the game, there is an issue again with that guy. Sex animations continued to go on and on. Somehow I managed to stop (escape) from the clinch and ran to the bartender saying I'm done for today. He took his fee and I went to Whiterun. Came in the tavern, and talked to Hulda. After usual "bla bla" thing, my PC accepted the prostitution job. Now, here comes the issue: I couldn't offer my services to no client, no one approached to me and I haven't had display i upper left corner - searching for client...

I'm just telling you all this to help you improve your mod, not to criticize or complain. :)

Yeah...

can you check which state your mf_prostitute_simplejob is in?

It should be in stage 200 if searching for clients. 20 if you have a client following you.

possible that something did not trigger the quest right but it is more likely that i need to overhaul the client aquisition.

ok. and also i checked your papyrus log and something that should be impossible happened.

the script that acquires the client crashed while checking if the player is naked order wears armor order clothes with the error that the player is not set.

and that should not be possible and i currently don't know how to handle that.

mh that state is ok.

i dont think that other mod should influence the player reference.

the only explanation i have would be that the main quest "mf_prostitute_handler" is not running.

This quest provides the player reference and the dialogs for the inn keepers etc.

You can check that if you open the console and enter "getQuestRunning mf_prostitute_handler" and also check the quest state.

All is green if you get QuestRunning >> 1.00 as promt and for the state it should be 10.